Chasing Flight
Quote:OOC~ I guess our wolves can take their leave of each other. It was just a little meeting, and maybe they'll meet each other again.

She looked up to the sky, with the sun setting upon this moment the she wolf sighed and gazed down at Leon. “I guess you are right,” She began. Her ears twitched to his voice as he spoke. She did not say anything, did not ask questions, she only listened and then sighed. I guess are time together is about to come to an end, she thought to herself as she stood up from her resting spot.

“No that’s fine,” She said as she shook herself, her fur lifting and then settling back into their places upon her body, “We can take our leave here.”

She lowered her ears momentarily, and then pointed them above her skull. Her eyes lowered down upon Leon, and she bowed pulling her forelegs in front of her as if she was stretching. It was a strange gesture, but it was something like a lazy curtsy to her. She stood from her half stretch bow, and gave Leon a wolfish smile.

“I hope you find whoever you are looking for,” She said taking her gaze away from Leon; she looked toward a different direction, mentally choosing her next path. “As for me, I’m just going to wonder a bit see where my feet.” She paused and took a moment to glance up to the sky, “or that hawk takes me.”
OOc: I hope they can lol. Hopefully Leon will be opened up again.

Leon felt bad that he would be leaving her alone here, but was not going to press the issue. "I'm sorry I cannot travel further with you. You truly have been enjoyable company." He chuckled, allowing his smile to show through. "But I don't know when I'll find my goal, nor how he will respond. I don't want anyone to get injured if he should turn violent." He explained, hoping she wouldn't take offense to this. He did not think the woman was weak. To the contrary actually. If Leon read her earlier howl correctly, she was dealing with emotional stress similar to his own, and was pushing through it.

"Though, I hope we can meet again. Maybe another hare hunt?" He joked, not wanting to leave on a bad note. When Deirdre stretched out, she appeared to be bowing as well. With a small smile of his own, Leon dropped to a crouch, letting his chest touch the ground, following his packs traditional style of bowing. Raising himself, he felt slightly more at ease, mentally. "Thank you. I hope so too... And I hope you can find what it is you are searching for as well." He responded, giving his companion a happy smirk. "Hopefully that bird will bring us across each other once again."
Deirdre smirked, “It may, one day, take me to cross your path once again.” She dipped her head in her normal gesture of a bow, “I’ll be seeing you then,” She said allowing a small pleasant smirk to cross her maw.

She sighed and turned her back away from Leon, she had nothing to fear by doing this. The strange brute, during their limited time together, had proven to her that he had meant her no harm, but only companionship. Now, her time with him had not changed her current emotional problems, but it did put a dent into her barrier. The she wolf took a few steps toward the forest bordering the small clearing the two wolves had been resting in; she stopped and looked over her shoulder at Leon.

“I do not know you well, but I believe we can be friends further down the road.” She told him, allowing a detatched tone to enter her voice, and with that, she pushed forward, her hind paws digging into the earth as she pushed herself into a dash. Her body dove into the sea of trees and vanished beneath their shadows.

Quote:OOC~ FIN. Deirdre has left the thread