When the horses coming crashing down..
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside { border:1px solid #9E9355;background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/1e78le.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D5CDA8;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#546e40; margin: 0 auto }
.content{ padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content b {color:#5F5442;}</style>

The storm hadn't subsided, but the winds were increasing. This still didn't stop Adonia from caring for the horses. Everything seemed to upholding around the ranch and barn, or so she thought. She was wrangling up the horses after letting them out to roam a little bit. She was putting them away one horse at a time. It was at this point that she heard something. This sound was loud, and startling. The shock of this noise caused her to pause and look up to the roof. At that exact moment the barn began to collapse, and there was little to no time to react, and suddenly she found herself trapped. There was only one thing that saved her life; the way the pillars landed. Most of her was intact, most of her was fine...except the sharp pain that shot up her arm. She fought the urge to move, she could tell the pain would become worst, but her head lifted as she felt her gut tighten. She was lost, confused, and nervous. What had happened? She looked around, her eyes looking over to a few of the horses she had brought into the barn. It was then she saw most of the disaster...all the horses she had brought into the barn were dead.

She felt like this was her fault in some strange twisted way, she should have known the dangers of being in an old building, she should have let the horses stay out, they would have been safe. But now wasn't the time to think about her faults, she had to get out of this. Her head turned, neck twisted so she could look at the arm that hurt. She saw it. Her arm fell against one of the pillars, and then another fall across breaking her forearm in half. She could see the bone, and she nearly screamed from shock, fear, and pain. Other than that she was fine, the other pillar fell in a way that saved her body, and legs. Her other arm fell beneath her. But, she was lost. What should she do? What would she do with the horses still alive outside?

It was during this meltdown that she decided to call out for help, anyone. Her head lifted more and she let out a strong howl, she mustered from her adrenaline filled fears. The only problem would be the blizzard. It had been going on for days now, and with the wind, it would either kill her call for help, or carry it to any soul able or willing to help her out.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: super blargh post, math drains me from my muse D=

WC 400+

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rest was getting more and more difficult to get with the loud shouting of the fierce wind. It seemed it was like the fifth time he had woken up in such a short span of time. Not only did the noise disturbed his inner peace but also the worry of how it only seemed to get worse. Falgar groaned and stood up from his curled up position, it was clear he wouldn’t be getting much rest on this conditions so instead of just waiting the storm to dwindle he decided to explore, a rather dumb decision considering how hard it was to see with the flying particles of snow.

On this kind of weather it was the time that he was grateful of the thick coat of fur that covered his build, the wind made him trip and get out of route and the snow that fell from the sky only weighted his fur further, yet he was yet to hear of feeling cold.

Falgar let his paws walk where they felt like, his sight being too busy looking for something interesting that the wind may have discovered under the snow. Without noticing he had stumbled upon what once was farm land before being covered by the thick layer of snow. He titled his head curiously; he had never been on this part of the pack lands. As he could no longer walk normally due to the snow he began jumping, sometimes tripping on the deeper banks of fallen snow.

His wobbling was interrupted by a loud noise, the unique noise of breaking wood. The grey male was frozen on place; the whole wooden building was falling in front of his eyes, some horses that were near running away from a sure dead. He had his paws rooted to the white ground, that was until he heard something above the raging wind. It almost seemed like a howl but it was hard to tell over the strong gales of wind.

What if someone was trapped under the debris caused by the fall and was calling for help? Wanting to be sure he howled twice into the sky, making them long and loud so they could be heard. He waited patiently for an answer but at the end his worry got the best of him. He walked by taking large hops, the distance he covered with each varied as he kept falling on the covered over holes.

As paws made contact with the wooden debris of the fallen barn he began to take more care, wanting to avoid a chain reaction by stepping on some kind of support that kept the still standing wood up.

“Hello? Anybody there?”

he couldn’t guide himself by nose; the overpowering scent of the scattered dead horses was crowding his senses. From time to time he could detect some wolf amongst the other odors but he was not sure.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC chatter goes here!

Ookami was walking along the small path that he knew was under the snow somewhere when he heard a snap. He perked his ears and looked towards the sound. He cocked his head, listning for longer. The strong winds and falling snow drowned out most of the noise, however he managed to pick up a howl. It was a howl that was in need for help. He ran forward, falling in the snow often. He heard two more howls, these were Falgar's, he was sure. He kept running and the stable came into view. His mouth gaped open. It looked horrible. He thought for a moment, about the first howl. The only wolf he could think of that would be here was Jefferson or... Adonia..! His heart lurched as he tore down to the debris of wood. He saw Falgar but took no notice of him at first he just flew past him. He skidded to a halt just before the start of the fallen pillars. He looked around frantically, catching a glimpse of some fur under the snow. He sniffed the air, it was covered with the smell of dead horses, but Adonia's sceant was definatly mixed in with it. He paced the broken structure, thinking about what he could do. If he stepped on the pillars they would crush her. He sighed, she needed to get out.

He gingerly stepped onto a spot that had no wood laying on the ground. He carefully made his way to her, wincing each time he stepped on a pillar. He finally made it to her and picked the heavy pillars off of her with great difficulty. Once they were finally off he bent his head down to her. He touched her cheek with his nose and licked her in the same spot. "Adonia?" He whispered it gently, [b]"I'm here..." He watied to see her response but couldn't take watiting any longer. He looked her over, her arm was snapped in half. His mouth gaped again. He wanted to look away, but he couldn't. It was killing him to see her hurt. "Adonia, I am going to try to move you. I am sooo sorry if this hurts you." He turned back to Falgar and barked, calling him over. He said no more but turned again to Adonia, laying down beside her, waiting for Falgar to come and help him. He whimpered gently and licked Adonia once more.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.alltable { border:1px solid #E02842;background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/124egwj.jpg);background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:450px;background-color:#D6BD9F;text-align:justify;font-family:georgia;font-size:0.95em; line-height:1.4em;color:#493131; margin: 0 auto }
.boxxy { padding:10px 10px 180px 10px;}
.boxxy p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.boxxy b {color:#000;}</style>

She laid there knowing there wasn't much else she could do as she fought the urge to cry, it wasn't easy as her eyes weld up with tears on their own. Her body was feeling the cold now, and she was sure it was because she wasn't moving. Fear caused her to take shaky breaths, and she doubted anyone would here her. She was the only crazy one, crazy enough to come take care of the horses. If only she stayed out long enough, the horses would have been fine, but now..they were dead. She began to cry, nearly uncontrollably. That was until she heard two howls, all from the same wolf it seemed. She sniffled back, trying to calm her choking throat so she could call back out, but she was too freaked out from nerves and shock that she began to hyperventilate. As the stranger came closer, she only heard him, but couldn't smell him, she made a pathetic attempt to speak but only a whimper came out. Her eyes looked around trying to remember what part of the barn she was in..what was she doing? She couldn't recall, she was in such a panic she was beginning to loose her mind, that was until she heard a nose sniffing about around her. The body was so close she could smell him..it was Ookami!

Her heart began to pound and she tried to move, forgetting her arm was hurt, forgetting the pain she was in as adrenaline seemed to be taking over. He managed to move the wooden planks and pillars uncovering her body. Was he the one who howled? Was there someone else here? She didn't know, all she knew was now she saw his face, and his touch overwhelmed her. She wanted to stand right now, she wanted to show him she was fine. Adonia was becoming delusional to her own danger now. A warm smile came to her muzzle and she looked at Ookami as he called for assistance, "..I'm..I'm fine..I..I can stand.." As she was now free, her broken arm feeling numb from the cold she used her good arm to push herself up to a stand, that was until she teetered over and fell back. The shock of pain shot up through her arm and caused for her to yelp out a blood curdling scream. She grabbed her pained arm and looked at it. She now saw the extent of her injury, and once more her breathing became panicked. "I'm going to loose my arm! I..I can't loose an arm!" She had never been this hurt in her life and she didn't know what to do, and her body was trying to cope with the situation. Her mood swings were all over the place with the trauma of all the horses dead, save for the few that were in the pasture.

[/html]
Ookami stood up quickly as she tried to stand. When she feel down and screamed Ookami winced, "Adonia, calm down okay... I know that's a hard thing to do right now but it's okay, everything is going to be okay.. Just calm down." He walked over to her, gently nuzzling her. "Falgar is here and he is going to help okay?" He barked again towards Falgar, ushering him to hurry. He looked at her arm, he didn't know if she was going to loose it, but he could only hope for the best. "Just sit okay?" He moved himself so he was blocking the harsh wind from reaching her body, trying to at least make her a little warmer. He looked at her, she would be alright, she had to be...
[html]

wc: 483

Snow, all Ty could see was snow, an endless white over Phoenix valley with a hellish wind flying over the plains. Ty had left his cabin when he knew the storm was going to pick up, and was now curled up in a small cave he had found after an hour of searching. the cave wasn't very big, it could probably fit him and a few other wolves inside, and the rock here was much stronger than the wood that was his cabin. He was at least safe, for now.

Of course, the fact Ty had moved had caused him to wonder what was happening to the other wolves, he had heard nothing since the storm picked up, and his only indication that they weren't dead is that he hadn't run over any bodies on his way here. The storm was brutal, snow was piling up to the chest of any wolf still walking on four legs, and the winds made the air so cold even one's own tears would freeze upon emergence. the odds of survival in a storm like this were slowly dwindling, and Ty knew that if he attempted to move out and search for anyone haphazardly, he would surely die as well.

Of course, his sound reasoning was all ignored once he heard the cry of a wolf in distress, his need to help out the pack had always outweighed his own need to survive, and without much hesitation, he plowed out into the blizzard. the air in the cave had been cold, but once he stepped into the winds the temperature nearly froze his blood. the snow and hail burning to the touch. However, Ty was a tough wolf, his fur would insulate him at least until he could find the distressed wolf.

Moving towards the sound of the howl, Ty could only see what happened when he was a few feet away, but the broken wood and dead horses said it all, a barn had fallen due to the winds and weight of the snow. When Ty finally made it onto the actual rubble, there were already wolves on the scene, ones he recognized. The grey klutz Falgar and the helpful Ookami were already out and about in attempt to aid another wolf, who from Ty's perspective looked like something was wrong with her arm.

He called out to the other wolves with a gruff bark to get their attention, didn't want to make anyone more paranoid then they were. his eyes scanned over the three other wolves as he got closer, aside from a bunch of dead horses and from what he could assume was a broken arm on the girl, nevertheless, it wouldn't hurt to ask. "Is everyone alright out here?" He asked as the wind blew through his fur. "I heard the howl, and I came as soon as I could, what's the damage?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Oh I forgot to mention, Falgar is in Optime since my first post (dumb me). And my muse and I fail again D=

WC: 500+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was definitely someone around here, the scent was lost among the thick odor of death making it hard to make sure if it was really here or was some time ago. His thoughts where confirmed when he saw Ookami practically bolt past him, leaving the grey beast a bit confused for a moment. His paws suddenly rushed forward when he saw Ookami pull out an injured multicolored female. He began walking forward, unsure if he should get near. The golden male’s calls and the female’s damaged arm made him hurry forward, arriving on a couple of hops over the sharp pieces of wood left by the fallen roof.

Uneven eyes swiftly examined the injury, a pained expression a couple of times as he saw the damaged arm up close.

“Miss I need to examine your arm to be able to check for the total damage, could I?”

he looked straight into her blue eyes, waiting as long as possible for a sing of approval. Shortly he lowered his sight towards the arm, softly touching it with the tips of his fingers. He was scolding himself mentally, he had pretty much jumped into the female’s personal space without even waiting for an approval, yet the sever status of her arm had pushed him into doing it.

Falgar sight kept switching between her eyes and the arm as he explored the injury, observing her expression for any kind of pain or signal of disapproval, ready to pull back if any appeared. He was especially careful on the area of the protruding bone.

“Practically broken in half”

he was pretty much telling the obvious but he was mostly telling it to himself. Scarred feet began pacing as he mumbled, careful not to step on a sharp point “I could try to relocate the bone… no too painful. Maybe…”

his right had reached for his pouch on his waist, shortly a small roll of white fabric rested on his hands

“Or I could create a sling, yes that’s way better”

He began unrolling the fabric, doing everything possible to avoid it getting stuck with anything

“Miss If you want I could fix the arm into place with this bandage to reduce its movement and at the same time lower most of the pain and help it heal. The bad part is that we need to move the arm to keep it at a correct position but it may hurt. I will only do this if you are ok with it”.

As he waited he swiftly focused his attention on Ookami, giving a quick nod on his direction, his mind being more worried on the injured wolf’s wellbeing.

His head was practically whipped his face towards the sudden bark, jumping from Ty and back to Adonia in one swift movement

“Ookami and I are alright. The lady right here has a severely damaged arm, most liked caused by the debris you now see around you”

once again his head whipped from one side to another, this time taking a bit more time to respectfully nod at the orange furred wolf.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Her heart was racing, but Ookami got her focus and the tears were just running down, freezing over her fur with each drop, but her eyes were quickly drying out from the cold chill. She bowed her head as she sniffled back the tears feeling they were making her more cold. She was calming down at the words of Ookami, "I..I wish you could hold me..I..I.." She knew what she wanted to say, but even in this condition she couldn't bring herself to tell him how she truly felt. How much he meant to her. She looked to the gray wolf, also in Optime form, she sniffled, whipping her nose with her good arm as she winced at trying to allow the stranger to hold her bad arm. She stopped talking now, feeling her body coming down slowly from her panic attack. She whimpered at the mere touch, the fortunate part was where her bone broke through, no tendons or veins were severed. The bone sheared straight through muscle and skin. It was just highly painful making her feel like she was going to loose it. The bone needed to be placed back in place and her arm needed to be set so she couldn't move it anymore. She didn't know this of course, she was so panicked and freaked out that she felt she was going to loose it, '..I want to keep my arm..I..I like my arm.." She felt childish, but her brain was firing so many different hormones after the incident, she was becoming delirious. "...It's cold.." Her body was shivering now. She was so in shock that she didn't even hear the bark of another, but she was eerily calm when the new face came. Her eyes looked up to the orange stranger, "..It's cold.." She looked to her arm, "...it hurts.." It was like she was trying to explain everything to the stranger.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]