Crossing into Dampwoods [delete]
OOC: I'm doing this as a way to kinda flesh out my character, so feel free to hop in and mess with Leon! Tongue He'll occasionally have some breakdowns, but they do not last long. btw, Leon is lost and wandering to the west, instead of south. (edited: I realized I placed this in the wrong territory, so I changed it. ^^' Tongue)

Leon walked quietly, not quiet sure where he was. He knew he was near the ocean, judging by the salt in the air, and so he walked into the wind. He could not really come up with a reasonable excuse for himself for heading in this direction, other than never having seen the ocean. Looking over his shoulders, he saw, off in the distance, the mountains that he had crossed in his travels. 'That was fun...' Leon thought sarcastically. He had gotten lost there for almost a month before finding an exit. He lowered his head and watched the snow on ground pass as he thought about his journey, remembering his reason for leaving home. 'No. Whats done is done.' He thought to himself, raising his head a little to return to his surroundings. He had been walking for what felt like forever, not knowing where he was going.. 'I'm definitely lost...' He thought, glancing around. He noticed a small hill off to his left. 'I hope it can help me find my bearings.' With that thought in mind, Leon walked to the top of the hill and looked around.

Behind him, Leon saw the mountain, which bent to his left, while the rest of the horizon was blocked by the trees. Growling in frustration, Leon shook his head and and began walking again. "Of all the stupid luck, I wandered into a place where I can't find my own way!" He yelled at himself. "Great idea. 'Lets walk through the woods!'" Leon mocked himself. He stopped suddenly as his stomach growled. Staring at it, Leon tried to recall the last thing he ate, but could not focus. With an audible sigh, Leon began sniffing around, hoping to at least find some kind of rodent to pacify his stomach.

While searching, Leon noticed slight changes in the scent he got from the land. At first he figured he'd finally found a beach, but as the scent grew stronger, Leon realized that he was getting closer to pack territory. From the scent, he guessed Coyotes. He stopped walking and turned away, deciding that angering a pack was not his best goal.

As he walked away, he heard the sound of a rushing river and headed in its direction. He found an average sized brook there, and sat down to enjoy the sounds of the water.

As he sat there, Leon could not help but remember the surname he had mantled on himself. "Liudesys..." He whispered aloud. "Jėga... Spidas..." He added, his eyes burning. He could not take anymore, and threw his head up, howling out his sorrow, and frustration, ignoring his mind as it warned him of the dangers he would bring on himself. As his howl ended, Leon hung his head in defeat. He had come to this 'Souls place in hope of moving on, but even now, his memories haunted him. How he wished Phoenix was still beside him! Or even anyone else for that matter...