GREYSCALE MARKERS BABY!!!!
OOC: Forward dated to 12th, SO SORRY FOR SHORTNESS AND EXTREME SUCKINESS!!!

He moved through the woods slowly. He was looking for something new to do. He wanted to try and find something to keep his attention. He would settle for someone to talk to at this point. He sighed and sat down, leaning against a tree. He was on four legs and in Lupus. Vaughan sighed again and pushed off the tree, walking again through the soft snow. It still had not all disappeared. He still remember curling up in a ball as the snow and wind whipped around him, chilling him to the bone. He shivered at the memory. Vaughan had never been so cold in his life. He thought he was going to freeze to death. It was only his thick, warm coat of his Secui form that helped save him. He kicked at the snow and shook himself, before walking even deeper into the thick forest. He wished he had someone to talk to. Actually, he would be fine with someone to annoy the crap out of. He just wanted something to do before he dropped dead from boredom. He gave another sigh.
[html]

<3

She certainly felt sick. Spending time away from home had helped her mind, but her body was still feeling the stress that had occurred due to the incident with the great pine. If only her mind was able to relax as well; she knew Ezekiel would be looking for her if she stayed close by. So she had started off away from the borders, into the Dampwoods. Anything to get away for just a bit.

It was difficult to travel from her home to her possible destination on two legs, but since her accident, she couldn't change forms. It hurt far too much, and she had to stop before it was finished. Irritated, she swore under her breath. What good were four legs if she couldn't use them? But determined, she continued on. Her head felt like it would split open with each step.

A new scent caught her attention as a breeze came close. The scent of a stranger, of a man. Not of a member to Inferni. Not of an ally. Her crimson eyes sought out the source in silence, legs slowing to a more comfortable pace. Finally, she caught sight of someone new, someone strange. A man, as she expected. Her eyes narrowed as she watched him kick at the snow, shaking himself off.

She kept her distance, crossing her arms under her chipped ribs. "Are you lost, little boy?" He wasn't little, certainly not a boy. He was older than she, in fact, but her feeling of superiority (and pain) didn't care to remind her that she should respect her elders.

<style type="text/css">
.talithatree b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7f64e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithatree .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.talithatree p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithatree {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#5e9932; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GKznS.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#86bd79; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Vaughan looked up as he heard a female's voice. He saw a female standing on two legs a few feet from him. He smiled. Hadn't he just been wishing for someone to talk to..or annoy? He chuckles at her words, and the way she called him a little boy, as if she were older then him. " Hey there. You must not have noticed, but I'm a big boy, not a little one. Speaking of which. What happened to you little girl? Fall down and hurt yourself?" He did wonder how she had hurt herself. He tried to think of some explanation until he just gave up since he really didn't care that much, he was just happy to have something to keep his interest. Even if it was a smart mouth girl. " You know, you really should be more careful, a little girl like yourself could get hurt really bad. We wouldn't like that now would we? Then someone would have to take care of you. What is a little girl like yourself doing out here all alone anyways? Seems pretty far out for someone as young and little as you." His voice was heavy with sarcasm as he gave her a false sweet smile. He was wondering where she was from, and what she was doing so far out here. He did not think there were any packs around here, or anyone living this far out. He shrugged it off and took a few steps closer to her, then stopped next to a tree and leaned against it.

He looked at her more closely, examining her some. Then he jumped when snow landed on his head from the snow covered branch above. He growled and shook his head until all of it was off. He was getting tired of all this damn snow. Everything was white and cold. He was starting to form a deep hatred of the snow. ever since that snowstorm he had been ready for it all to just go away. He shook himself again and glared all around him at the white world he was in. All of the trees and their branches were covered in it, along with the ground. He sighed and glanced back at the female before looking around again. Well, even if he was surrounded by snow, at least he had someone to talk too now. He would just have to wait until it all melted. He hoped that was soon.
[html]

Wordcount: 3+

His wise-cracks caused no change in her facial expression, but the rich crimson eyes she wore spoke a distinct distaste for how she was being regarded, as if she was some fae-creature or child who needed constant watch. Talitha knew she was not young. She certainly wasn't old, not like her grandmother, but she was far from childhood. A scoff of vague annoyance exited her cream-hued muzzle, ruby gaze fixing and narrowing toward the strange thing who was chatting so amiably with sarcasm laced in the voice. The russet Lykoi tossed auburn curls away from her features disdainfully.

"Yes. A fall. I'm so very lucky that my brother was there to help me back to my feet," she offered. The words were spat out at the ground with no true emotion wrapping around them. The incident with the tree had left her bitter and annoyed; she was weak, too weak for Inferni, but she didn't need to remember that horrible fact. Seething anger flared through her cracked chest, as if something had lit a fire between the lungs that rested there. She shook her head.

"I'm far from some pixie. I grew into myself years ago, and I don't need to be watched like wandering pups do. Home is close." She looked toward the sky, ears twisting against her skull until the sound of snow hitting snow jerked her attention back to the now snow-covered male who was leaning on a tree. A wry smile curled upon her mouth. "It seems you have more to fear than I do, little boy." The glare on his face caused a laugh to erupt into the air, a puff of foggy breath coloring the space between them. She couldn't deny that she was unfond of the snow, but she had gotten off easy that winter.

<style type="text/css">
.talithaangel b {font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.talithaangel .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.talithaangel p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.talithaangel {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... iangel.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 120px 0px 20px 40px; font-family: times new roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]