Joining 'leader needed'
Out of Character
1. Character Name: Anastasia is my wolf's name
2. Character Birthdate (including year): October 5th, 2009 is my wolf's date of birth
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: My wolf is a Luperci
4. Species: My wolf is 50% Arctic wolf, 25% Eastern Timber wolf, and 25% Coyote
5. Gender: My wolf is a female
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): anastasiadiamonto@yahoo.com is my Yahoo! Mail
7. Currently played characters: This is my first character
8. How you found 'Souls: I found it on a top 20 wolf RPG site
words

9. Initial post - In Character
Anastasia padded quietly along, the gentle pull of the breeze tugging at her jet black pelt. She stopped, several feet away from the invisible line, separating free land and the claimed land of a pack. Anastasia swept her eyes across the landscape, and she looked up. She had been wandering around for months, seeming like years, searching. She didn't know for what, or for who, but for something. For something to replace that void in her heart. She needed something. And she hoped she found it. If this was not it, she would be back wandering, looking for... for that something.

Anastasia closed her eyes. She remembered the day she had began her wandering. She had been separated from her pack by a vicious storm. She remembered the violent winds, the pelting of the rain and the loud rumble of thunder and lightning. She had looked for days, trying to locate her old pack. In the end, she gave up. She then began looking for that one something. Anastasia sighed, opening her eyes. She stepped closer to the border and took a deep breath. She had to get the pack attention, right? She threw her head back and howled. A long, mournful, majestic howl. How it could be majestic and mournful, that is what made it so perfect. That howl was her story, her life, and her voice carried thorough the air, and hopefully to another of her kinds ears. She stopped, surveying the area once more, and lay down to wait for her something.
[html]

Patrol of the borders wasn't her job, not at all, but she had little else she could do with her head aching like it was. The damn tree that had fallen on her earlier in the week had left its mark, and she was annoyed and bitter as she stalked past the skull-lined border, bearing an irritated gaze. Her time in the Dampwoods that morning hadn't helped her stress; she wasn't sure Ezekiel would help much either. With a shake of her head, her crimson eyes gazed past the snowy craniums, arms crossing beneath her chest.

The coy-mutt's black-rimmed ears flicked to a sound, a mournful howl in the air, and her crimson eyes slowly followed. The de le Poer princess was unaccustomed to meeting newcomers at the borders, but she was not unwilling to do the job. Her feet carried her toward the sound, toward the female who waited patiently beyond the border for someone to greet her. Talitha raised an eyebrow at the sight, pushing back locks of curled auburn. "Are you lost, little girl?" she ask, her murmur soft and curious. Patience was not something know to the Lykoi, who had seen many an anxious and frenzied coyote cross into the kingdom.

[/html]
Anastasia looked up and choked down a growl. Little girl? She stood up, closed her eyes and took a breath. Calm down, you won't get in the pack if you attack them. Her attitude was not always nice, and if someone called her a little girl she would usually snap back. But in order to find that something she felt she would have to put her pride behind her, and that is what she was determined to do. She looked at the wolf, studying her. "Not lost, just...looking." She said, shaking her head. She looked at the stranger once again, her eyes betraying her calm voice. She was nervous, but her anger at the last comment have subsided.

She had never done this, join a pack, having to meet an expectation to join something. In her old pack, the one lost behind the winds, she was the alpha's daughter. Strong, fearless, and a temper to match, everyone respected her. She never had to be tested, the pack expected that from her. To always be prepared, always know what to do, that is what was required from her. She had never been confronted like this, holding back the urge to command. She never felt this way. She had always been superior, and now she was the lowest of the low. She met the pack wolves eyes, her sadness and discomfort shining though her eyes.

(OOC: how do you do bold?)
[html]
Bold can be done using [b] and the closing tag (which has a / before the b). Alternatively, you can use HTML. Just enclose your post in [html] and the closing (with the /) and type your post with HTML as normal.

Her head tilted, studying the younger woman with cautionary eyes and tapping her fingers against her elbow. "Not lost, just...looking." Talitha gave a brisk nod and turned her eyes over her own shoulder for only a moment. The stranger was nervous, clear enough, but it brought no sympathy from the Lykoi woman.

"I assume you're here to become one of us." Her voice gained a hardened edge. Though it wasn't her place to judge new members, there was no place in her world for the weak, and she wouldn't subject her family to it either. "What sorts of things do you offer to Inferni, miss...?" she asked, trailing off in the end without a name to call the girl.

[/html]
(I didn't know how to put in the htmls either so thanks)
(Judging from your profile your in Optime form right?) Anastasia growled. She was not going to act weak. She was an alpha's daughter. She may not be now, but she still had the talents of one. This acting nice and innocent made her sick. Obviously this wolf did not care, so why should she? "Yes, I've come to join." She also added a hardened tone. She glared at the wolf, her electric blue eyes glittering with her odd silver tint. When she was younger, and when she had not know she and her father were shifting Luprici, she had heard the other wolves whispering about her and her oddities, but she did not know why. She had always insisted they tell her but they would lie. Finally her parents told her and who she was. She had then openly challenged anyone who said she was 'different'. She had found another like her, but she would still have to prove herself.
She sat down again and looked up. "It depends what you would call my talents. What would you expect from me?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. "My name is Anastasia, by the way. I don't not like to be called 'miss' or 'little girl', please." She put sharpness on the word please , making sure the other wolf knew she was not being polite. She swiped her tail across ed the ground and lowered it on her paws, waiting for a response.
[html]
That's fine. <3 And yes, she's in Optime. If you edit your first post and put 'leader needed' into the title, someone will come along to help accept her.

Crimson eyes turned back to the face of the woman who was before her, surveying and appraising. The de le Poer princess tilted her head to the side and listened to her words. Falsified politeness had faded into a harsh tone, and Talitha almost felt like smiling. Instead, she stepped to the very edge of her land and leaned forward. "It isn't what I expect from you, Anastasia. Any fool can do what is expected from them by our Aquila." Her words held a biting edge, personally unimpressed by the the specimen who had come to her father's ranks, but she couldn't turn her aside. It was for Gabriel, her beautiful Gabriel, or Grandmother Kaena to do that portion.

The woman let out a series of yelps and barks, calling to one of the leaders. It was more likely she would see the silver-furred and grizzled woman over the beautiful wolf-dog, but she still hoped for the latter. Anything to prove her worth to him. While he had forgiven her tresspasses, she hadn't forgiven herself. "Helping" the stranger would bring her faith in her abilities back, if only minutely.

"My grandmother or father should be here shortly, and you can tell them what you can offer us."

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.