Regarding Secui and Optime forms
Oh herro,

I was hoping someone might be able to answer this for me! It is a scenario I have been debating for a while now, and I would really like to know whether or not it is plausible. I propose it to you thus:

[html]
"Would an excessively large Secui form (belonging to an excessively but still acceptably large Wolfdog character) be able to support, on its back, a smallish Optime form (perhaps belonging to a character that has a high percentage of Coyote heritage)?"
[/html]

So basically, would it be feasible for a lightweight Optime character to ride a large, heavyweight Secui form? DISCUSS.
I would think no, at least not for longish periods of time... especially since younger canines usually cannot shift yet, so it would be an adult Optime, however small, on the Secui's back. Which, to me, is like asking if a large adult human man could support a lightish teenage girl on his shoulders for longish periods of time. It might be okay for a little while, but the strain would catch up relatively quickly?
So, plausible, but not very effective and pretty hard to maintain?
Yeah, I'd say so. At the very least, the Secui would not immediately break his back or anything unless the Optime jumped on or something. He may get some really bad back strain though.
Alright, great. That's all I needed to know. Thanks, Kiri! Big Grin