Closer To The Edge//Blood Ocean//Don't Hate
[html]

CLOSER TO THE EDGE

Is a man of many different faces. You can find the actor with a new face with no real emotion behind it, or with too much emotion, barely ever being the right amount. He is a dreamer in both his own world and in the world of Bartholomew Cubbins. Mars can be angry, mean almost and also be ready to pick a fight at times while Bartholomew is the man who would rather be sitting there with friends laughing about the whole situation that got you all riled up in the first place. Mars is a loner, and a Quiet Man, sometimes going long moments without speaking when in the company of others. He has a third personality that is a sociopath who beats people's skulls in with a baseball bat that has nails driven through it.Hurricane is also very sexual and likes to rape people. Long and short term plots are available and encouraged.

MARS MUSE
Ein~Zwei~Drei~Vier~Fünf

CURRENT ACTIVE THREADS
1.heavy in your arms-Magnolia Takekuro [B]
2.The paths have been crossed- Mati Church
3. Tonight we drink to youth, I don't want to lose what I had as a boy - Orin
4. OPEN
5. OPEN
6. OPEN
7. CLOSED

8. CLOSED

Note: When requesting plottage and threads with Mars, be aware of his different personalities, and also tell me who you would like to be present in the thread. (Mars, Bartholomew, or Hurricane)

PENDING THREADS

1. Orin Takekuro
2. Janos Russo
3. Krystalle Horzana
4. Lilya Russo
5. -----
6. -----

7. -----

PLOT IDEAISHS

1. Mars needs a goat for milk - yeah, that's right. He needs it so he can make teas. don't judge him. He'll trade for it if he needs to. If someone wants to be nice and give him a goat, that would be awesomeness wouldn't it? 0/1
2. Father?!: Mars is a father now, which had got him mentally stressed almost to extremes. This leaves open many plots including both of his other personalities so anyone who wants a thread with the basis of stressed father switching into sociopath or stressed father turned into bisexual dreamer then let's go for it. 0/2
3. KILL, DIE, RAPE Hurricane wants to play. Meaning severe maiming of others all the way to raping of females. I am open for giving Mars scars pretty much anywhere so fights are an option. Just...No one that is in his pack. These threads would also do better if they were characters involved with the CD/AW war. 0/5

<style>
.brokenstrings-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.brokenstrings {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.brokenstrings b {color:#a3472a; font-weight:bold;}
.brokenstrings {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e1a02; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/1zvese8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b3b1a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:2px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Current status: OPEN

BLOOD OCEAN

is a tiny, insignificant bastard whom has a little bug known as Tourette's. He curses a lot, most of the time out of his tics, as well as twitch. He's rather unfriendly, cold if you will. He's also party animal, more of a drinker than a smoker, but this also loosens him up dramatically, making him rather pleasant to be around. He's can do tattoos and piercings, and will for the right price. He's a little insane in his own little ways, twisting and turning like a slithering snake, and boy does he have a bite. Watch out!

Cotl's Current Threads
1. [m]Edge Of The Earth - Halo
2. The broken - Sascha
3. and it is done; the bell invites me - Ezekiel

4. Carrion
5. OPEN

6. CLOSED

7. CLOSED

Note: You may request to be put on the pending list for a Cotl thread, if all current thread spots are filled, but long term plots are open. Please also take into note that ALL of Cotl's threads are Automatically marked MATURE for Language content. Thanks. Also, Cotl does not loke wolves with the exception of the ones he knows, and Aniwaya members. Do not request from him unless you want hostility from him if you are of other alliances.

Pending threads
1. ----
2. ----

3. ----

4. ----

<style>
.barbedwire-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.barbedwire {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.barbedwire b {color:#CA2602; font-weight:bold;}
.barbedwire {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/14lukd0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a7979; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Current status: OPEN!

DON'T HATE

Is a rather passionate woman with a personality that is rather strange. She's rather kind,and normally kind, always giving the other person the benefit of the doubt before making a decision to judge in whichever way she would need to. She's rather opinionated, but she's very mellow about expressing herself, often times it would seem as if she was afraid to speak because of the volume of her soft voice. When she's not being quiet and mellow, she's being loud, but never too obnoxious, more like loud in a funny way. She also likes to play stupid little games, both mental and physical. She love music in most forms, though guitars, drums, and violins are her favorites. She's fun-loving in the right company, and aloof and mentally guarded in others. She doesn't necessarily like to fight, but will defend in a tight situation. She smokes a lot of weed, a big pothead. You could label her a hippie, but she's more industrial than you think. Let it be noted that she has a almost constant companion by the name of Venom. He's a younger wolf but he's rather big and is pretty much used as a body guard. Please read more on these two in Panda's profile.

PANDA'S Active Threads
1. Broken by war-Saxif, Leon
2. Shelter from the rain-Zera'im
3. Invocation Psychosomatic - Caprica
4. A thousand to one, A million to two-Alaki
5. take root and rise -Nehalennia
6. CLOSED
7. CLOSED

Note: You need to request if you would like me to have Venom in the thread or not.

Pending threads
1. Kansas
2. Itzal

3. ----

4. ----
5. ----
6. ----

PLOT IDEAS
1. Hostility of a Panda: I need someone to annoy the shit out of her to where she decides that she can't take it anymore and she attacks someone. I would rather this be someone who is not in AT but then again, some drama within AT doesn't hurt. We will discuss scars and injuries upon interest.
2. Assassin I would like Panda to get some training to be an assassin. She'll be relaying what she learns to Venom so they both know. This plot allows the other to choose if they want Venom to be taught in the same thread or not. Either way it doesn't matter to me.

3. Healing- body She's a shaman originally and she needs threads where people are sick and need to be healed, physically. Venom will not be present for these threads, unless he is needed for physical labor..

4. Moving in on her Man! Someone could develop a crush on Venom and then Panda can get very protective and tell them to back off. Have a little cat fight or something. It'd be rather interesting.
5. Man/woman moving in on her?! Some lucky man/woman could fall head over heels for this pretty little lady (and they could even go steady for a little bit) before Venom has to say something....
6.A mission of Musicians Panda needs a drum set including cymbols. She'll trade things for them. Enough said.

<style>
.panda3-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.panda3 {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.panda3 b {color:#3f1d02; font-weight:bold;}
.panda3 {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#434343; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... panda3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a7979; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Current status: OPEN

WITH ME

is a woman that is out to discover the world. She's young-hearted and over trusting to those whom she has come across if only because she had not come across particularly bad people. Valkyrie loves to see the good in people enough to where she often forgets that everyone has a dark side to them, even her. She loves to think about new things and to learn about the humans and their ways, and she can often be found trying to figure something out by taking it apart and then trying to put it back together (technology wise). She also is a bird handler, a skill learned when she had left Inferni as well as her small craft making (dolls, small bags, etc.). She is always willing to take up new things, especially if the humans before their time had done it. She doesn't fight, and she is peace loving, she also seems to stay away from drugs and alcohol because of the mind altering state that it causes.

Valkyrie's Current Threads
1. That's when I said "I love you, that I don't hate you" - Wraith

2.Rescue Rangers- Symera

3. a comforting magick - Sage, Myrika, Nayru, Razekiel
4. so many lost when the west was won - Myrika, Symera
5. M- Diamond in the rough - Helotes
6. closed

7. closed

Note: Valkyrie owns a great horned owl named Hextor and a horse named Freya.

Pending threads
1. Barret
2. Talitha

3. ----

4. ----

image by J; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.valk-withme { background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... withme.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#876826; width:474px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.valk-withme b {color:#db973f; }
.valk-withme p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.valk-withme p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
You'll just have to believe in me

OOC here!

Esmeralda is a 11 month old bitchy little princess who likes things to be her way or no way. She is generally bitter if you do not look up to par for her tastes so you better buck up or shut up! She doesn't like when people approach her when they are not asked to, and when they are asked, they better do it quickly and then bow at her royalty when they do. If you don't agree that she is the cutest little princess on the face of the earth, she'll do one of two things, whine about it, or take out her anger on you in the most vulgar of ways. She also loves to torture little creatures, and is a dominatrix of sorts. She knows about sex from a young age, and drugs, though she hardly thinks a princess should be caught being high out of her mind now.

Esmeralda's Current Threads
1. [m]Hi, my name is Hellguh - Itzal

2. [m] Fragile autumn-Vesper
3. [m]THERE WILL BE NO VIOLINS WHEN YOU DIE - Eris
4. Shattered Mirror- Yi TaeKyung
5. OPEN
6. closed
7. closed

Note: She's a bitch and she's young, she has a slave, Daisuke Ghanjai

Pending threads
1. Ravesque
2. Naniko

3. Tawny

4. Akira Youali

Image by J; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.esma-omg .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.esma-omg p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.esma-omg .charname {font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister', arial, serif; color:#ffefec; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;text-shadow: .05em .00em .05em #000000;}
.esma-omg b {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.esma-omg {background-color:#50423b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... smaomg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:427px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.esma-omg .inner {margin:225px 5px 0px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: solid solid none solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.esma-omg p.wordcount {color:#ffefec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

UPDATE: October 03, 2011

I'm updating again to let you guys know where I'm at as far as accepting threads go :] Cotl is not on this list because he is still closed for threads. My priority is getting Panda's threads filled up, as well as getting some war plottage on with AW and Mars, so please please please contact me if you are in need of a CD member to maim or just to save someone in the process of fighting AW for no reason. I also want to draw attention to THIS THREAD for those of you whom have Pagan/Wiccan characters!

Panda Behr + Venom Trombetta
(Anathema)

Panda and Venom are open for TWO threads. I am accepting healer plots for her as well as the plots listed above for her so not only she can have some conflict in her life but she can also be promoted in her pack. She thinks she deserves to be Corson since Demi went out and died on them, don't you think she would look nice and cozy at the Corson rank? I do.

Mars Bartholomew Russo
(Crimson Dreams)

I'm asking for THREE threads for this crazy mofo right here. He's open for flings, rapes, one night stands, things like this since he is halfway taken by his NPC, Krystalle (WHOM IS UP FOR ADOPTION) and he is trying to be faithful to her since she bared him two wonderful children (one of which is UP FOR ADOPTION), though i could use him fucking up shit again with Krystalle so come at me. I also am looking for plots for Hurricane to eff up some AWers for the whole war shiznog. So COME AT ME!

Esmeralda Acidic
(Anathema)

Esme is OPEN for 1 thread. She's a bitch who likes to have her way, and she's recently been trained to throw knives, so she not only needs moving targets to practice on, but she also needs practice in general. She doesn't normally leave Anathema, but for thread purposes and making enemies outside the pack, she's willing to travel a little bit. Hopefully she won't get lost this time,

Valkyrie de le Poer
(Inferni)

My sweet little Valkyrie is up for 2 threads. No drugs ore alcohol or one night stands please, she is a romantic whom is conservative and she also will NOT be leaving Inferni. With this being said, she is open for love, and she's a lookin! She also is looking for more history on Inferni that her father did not fill her in about, as well as learning new trades. She isn't that great of a reader yet so someone should help her with all those big scary English words that she has been trying to read in books that are entirely too hard for her to read. She also is a BIRD TRAINER, so people should come at me with that shiznog.

[/html]
updated mofos. come at me.
[html]

Diedrich De Gama
(Loner)

Diedrich de Gama is a hypersensitive homosexual ninja that hardly ever speaks, or speaks in very little amounts. He is funny looking because of his back that is not aligned right because of his breeding. He is a closet homosexual whom only sleeps with his brother unless he is told by Raiden to sleep with a woman. They mostly do this by switching days that one is the other. The female never knows that they are brothers because of their highly mingled scent that smells exactly the same as the other because of the things they use to bath and the fact that they both rub on each other and other dirty things. Either way he is open for 3 threads. I would like to keep him, so if you want to have a thread with him, please don't hesitate to contact me :]

[/html]
I am up for having a thread with Esmeralda, tease Akira Patiente.
((kk posted it here ^^))
I want to get Akira in some troubles inside or outside AT
I assume by gemma you mean Esmeralda (Gemma is not my character, it's Jace's and they are two very different characters) and I did just fill up on her threads, so I don't have any open slots right now, but i can put you on the waiting list and once I'm open again for them then I can PM you and we can work it out. :]
kk that sounds good ((idk why i keep getting confused between those two characters Gemma/Esmeralda Gemma/Esmeralda >.<))
you are added to the list by the way.
Panda needs to learn how to tattoo, does anyone think that they could help with this? She can trade things if she needs to for lessons!
I'd be willing to do a thread with Valkyrie.