Setting:Sky's House, Cercatori D'Arte

Time: Morning

Character Form: Optime
[/html]

[html]
Out of Character

WC: 357 OOC: Predated February 14, 2011 Big Grin

In Character

Shaw had made his mind up the day he felt his puppies moving… though it was the strangest of things if he had anything to say about it, feeling the life in a woman he did not love like he loved Sky. She had been so tolerant of him the last few days too, after he took over her house pretty much, as he’d gathered everyone there to sit out the storm. Now things were quiet. Most of the others had left now that they were able to get a few places fixed up, and a path cleared. It was nice to have the place almost to themselves again. He had time to think a little, and when he’d been out hammering away holes in houses, and patching up whatever he needed, he thought of a few things, mainly his own puppies, but one more, just as important thing. He just didn’t know how to do it.

Awakening on the floor that morning, where he had taken residence since the couch was taken, he uncurled from the blankets he had under him and stretched getting out all the kinks. He was in an indifferent mood, still trying to figure out what he was going to say to Sky, because he already knew he was going to ask her… but because she said something about how humans had mated, he wanted her to have that. He wanted to show her that he would do anything for her, including giving her the satisfaction of having a human courtship. He had a few sleepless nights where he’d try to figure out what it was humans did, it was hard, because he rarely thought of them, that was until now, and he did not think it proper to ask Orin about it. His luck had come to a member he had only seen on the rare occasion, he helped him get a better understanding of the whole ordeal in the first place. Shaw did not move from his makeshift bed. He was still very tired, and was considering going back to sleep until someone stepped on him or woke him up.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

+555 - Sky's doing what I do in the mornings, only she cleaned up a bit first. xD

Enter someone. Sky had been up since early that morning, much to her dismay. Her pretty little goat friend had been cooped up to the stone room downstairs, and her bedroom, only entering the rest of the house when she was present. As such, when she slept, Casper was right there on the bed with her, curled like a dog at her feet. This also resulted in early morning, since the goat was an early bird, especially in the presence of still so many wolves living in the house. Poor boy had been restless all week because of it.

The pretty wolfdog was up and about in her room, cleaning a mess that had managed to appear over the last week, where she'd had no time to bother with it. Folding up some laundry and slipping it away into her dresser, her chore was finished. This left her with another daunting task, though; cleaning the rest of the house, now in shambles (in her opinion) thanks to the constant flow of company.

She paused on her way to the hall, hand on the doorknob, Capser at her heels. Letting her head fall against the door, nose down and eyes closed, she sighed heavily. This whole week has been insane. If it's not one thing, it's another, and this damn storm has kept me from getting anything done at all. She opened her eyes, noticing Casper was now directly below her, returning her stare with a concerned look. She forced a smile. "'Ey, it's fine, kid. I just need to go downstairs. You stay right here and out of the way, m'kay?"

The goat bayed his response, and trotted back over to the bed, hopping up and seeming to go down for another nap. Lucky bastard. Sky rolled here eyes and headed out into the main house, closing her door with a 'click' behind her and silently moving to the top of the stairs. No one's up yet, or they've gone out. I don't hear any movement... Shrugging, she trotted silently down the steps, glad she'd trimmed her claws the night before, as her steps made absolutely no sound as she walked.

Turning the corner, she glanced into the livingroom. The couch was empty now, its previous user having gotten up and left. The floor, however, was still in use. There he lay, lazy and comfortable on some blankets, sleeping in... or not, as Sky noticed her boyfriend's eyes were open, if only a crack. She smirked, a wry expression befitting a fox more than a mutt.

Her silent steps carried her into the livingroom and up behind him, hands clasped behind her back, tail twitching at the tip. That smirk still remained. "Oh, fearless leader...." Soft as silk, she didn't even hesitate after she spoke, arms snapping out infront of her...

And in a moment, she was on him, sort of pouncing him from above, affectionately growling as she came to land on her side beside him, tail lazily flopped over his hip, one leg doing the same. "Goooood morning, my darling Shawchert." Though her words were kind in meaning, her tone was less so, almost irritated. "Sleeping in when there's so much to do. Tsk tsk, I thought you were supposed to be our alpha, not our lazy omega." Ah, so she -was- teasing.

<style>
.sky-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sky-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sky-d04 b {color:#091F2C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
.sky-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 311 OOC: :O

In Character

Shaw was considerably surprised at the new sound and then the weight atop him. He nearly threw her off but at her sweet voice, though very taunting, he only gave her a surprised look. That did not last long however, as he smiled broadly at the young woman who was not sitting on top of him. Playful as ever, though he still saw a change in her, she was almost back to her old self. Though as she spoke again it sounded as though she had been irritated, which he could understand why, though he’d been trying to keep up with everything including housework, though he knew his idea of it was not the same as hers. He heard her teasing remark.

Ah yes well, I suppose I should be punished for acting like an omega. Just a few minutes more though ok?

He smiled pleadingly at her, giving her the puppy dog eyes that wond so many battles for him, though his later years he tended to get hit quite a bit for using it.

I will be your slave for the day if you give me a few minutes more, you can make me do whatever you want.

Shaw smiled staring at her, definitely not wanting to move now that she was there with him. He wasn’t sure he wanted to even consider getting up, though he had a feeling she was going to make him. He knew how she was and in a way he was grateful, because who would really want to stay on the ground all day lazing about? Certainly not him, then his mind went to just staying there with her for a while… he’d get up in a few minutes. He did not close his eyes but kept them on her, his mind reeling even more now that she was there next to him.

<style>
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

+254 - A bad time for someone to walk in. XD

Sky perked her ears a moment to listen to him as he replied, even going as far as to beg with the puppy eyes for just a few more minutes. He offered her a deal, and it was honestly one she didn't want to refuse. So, rather than pulling him up, she rolled and adjusted until she straddled his hips, hands propping her up above his chest, claws gently pressing into his collarbone. That smirk, so classic of her, came across her face and she quirked a pierced brow.

"What kind of packmate would I be if I said no to the alpha?" That smirk became a deadly, evil grin, one that crinkled her eyes just a bit. "Then again, I've got to consider the other; what kind of girlfriend would I be if I let you sleep on the floor any longer?" She paused, then, leaned down towards him a bit, grin fading into a look of mild concern and frustration. "You are allowed in my bed with me, Shawchert. I don't bite, and the bed's big enough. You don't have to belittle yourself by sleeping on the floor."

Her hands moved away from his chest to rest on either side of his head, that look remaining, almost a pout. "We may not be mates, but we're not casual friends either, hon. Don't go being a gentleman when it comes down to being comfortable." She placed a quick kiss on his nose, then sat up a bit more, waiting patiently for his answer.

<style>
.sky-d04 {background-color:#6DA2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/skytab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20333E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 303

In Character

He wasn’t sure if he was going to regret saying that, though her smile made him think twice. He smiled at her, he knew he was allowed, but he was a gentleman, and they were not mated; not yet in any case. He hoped that would change soon enough. He smiled a little as though she read his mind. He couldn’t help but chuckle, yes he was a gentleman, more than anything he wanted to do right by her, even though he didn’t do right by Orin, who was no carrying his children… he wanted to make sure that he did things right with Sky, because he did care so much about her.

Well… there is something I wanted to… well if you get up I think I may be able to speak properly.

he said feeling the warm love he felt for her when she was around grow when she rubbed her nose on his. He was now on his elbows, with that goofy grin he saved just for her. His heart was pounding in his chest, and he was excited and scared at the same time. What if now is not the right time, what if he should wait, what if she doesn’t like the ring? The item he’d gotten had been a quick find… though it was not exactly what he’d learned about human traditions, but it was a ring indeed, it had been made of gold, and he’d found it in one of the shops, though he learned women liked diamonds, but he was not able to find any diamond rings for the life of him, so he did the next best thing. That little object was tucked away in his satchel, which lay next to him, so he would have to get up, and do it all properly.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

+366

That concerning pout quickly became a casual, almost lazy smile. "Aw, poor Shawchert. Pinned by someone half his size." She stuck out her tongue playfully, but oblidged, moving to stand a foot away, leaning back against the wall with legs and arms crossed lazily infront. "It must suck being a male." Sky's voice there had been so casual, so matter-of-fact, that it was likely spoken to herself rather to him. She continued to muse over this, eyes drifting around the room.

Disarray. Horrible, horrible disarray. The entire room was in shambles, in her mind's eye, torn apart and made a muckery of. Though her bookshelves were mostly untouched, the rest of the room held a sort of lingering oder, like a wet dog, only stronger. The thought brought a frown to her face as she eyed some discarded bones in the corner, from one of the night's previous meals. Disgusting mess. The place looked more and more like the hunting lounge the longer she looked at it.

No wonder Casper was so set on sleeping in her bedroom with it. That must've been the cleanest place in the entire house now. Her blue eyes moved slowly across the room, to where the window was. The curtains hung there were wrinkled and unkept, and a questionable stain lingered near the edges, almost mockingly bright against the soft egg-shell white of the material. Her ear flicked as she turned back to look up at the ceiling, resting her head on the wall and closing her eyes with a sigh.

Dusk warned me about joining a pack, didn't she. She told me I'd have to share things I didn't want to be shared. I suppose my house is one of those things... I hope Shaw and the other handy wolves get to work on fixing up a safe-house or something. She blinked. ...have they even thought of that!? She lowered her head to look over at him again, standing straight, hands moving to rest in her pockets. "Hey Shawchert, have you ever considered building a safe-house out of one of the old stone buildings? Something big and spacious enough for the pack, in case a storm ever hits again?"

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 338

In Character

Her comment made him want to pin her down and laugh at her, just because he knew he could, but he resisted the urge, he’d let her have her way, but she’d regret it in the end, or so he hoped, his hand went into the satchel looking for the ring… it must have fallen down in the bottom, and he had to dig through his own stuff before he finally found it. As he was pulling the item out, hidden by his massive hand, Sky questioned him. He looked at her and then around the house… yes it was a disaster… even though he’d cleaned it the day before… and he couldn’t imagine how Sky felt about it. Shaw was always was one to clean up after himself, but when it came to five or six other wolves… it was not so easy. He blushed knowing what she was hinting at.

Yes, in fact we are hoping to make one of the stone stores that survived into one. Big enough for a pack to run a mile without running into much… I really am sorry love, for all this. I had no intentions for it to come to your house being one of the few strongest ones around, but come spring, and hopefully no other storm in sight, we will be reworking one of those stores.

He found himself babbling to her, and couldn’t help but smile sheepishly. He felt horrible for pushing the decision to keep most of the wolves of the pack in her house, without her permission. Out of all the houses he had fixed up he knew her’s mars, and a few others on the other side of the town could with hold a storm like that. The pack was new and they had not been prepared at all. He had to admit that enough. It was horrible to push it all on one or two individuals. His hand gripped onto the ring, knowing now surely wasn’t a good time for the question…

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

+268 - Mew.

Sky kept her easy stare as he went babbling on, though she listened intently to every word. He confirmed her idea, and she had to smile at that; for once, her mind was actually in the right place when it came to the pack. Goodie. "M'kay. It's not any real trouble. You'll have to apologize more to Casper than me. He's been terrified these past few days, with all the commotion." She stood straighter and brushed her hands on her jeans, a casual motion to show a mild disdain for the dirty house. Nothing more.

"Anyways, I'm not upset. The pack's family, and we can't afford to be picky or choosey in times like this." She could've sworn she'd said this before, but the girl brushed the thought away as she meandered over to her boyfriend, looping her arms around his neck and leaning gingerly against him. "You'll make it up to me." A sly smile edged its way across her face, her blue eyes gleaming playfully. Sky leaned up right quick and touched his chin with a kiss, just a peck, before letting her hands drop down him...

To slow near his stomach, moving to the sides as they continued. "Anyway, what was it you were saying before? There was something you wanted to...?" She tilted her head to the side, hands finally settling on his hip bones, holding them loosely. How lovely those bones felt, the muscle taught but relaxed under a thick fur barrier. She mused over this a moment, a smile pulling at her lips.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 326

In Character

He couldn’t help but smile at her answer, yes this was one of the reasons Shaw loved this woman, and he could name many, many more aside from her beauty. Her strength, determination, the friendship they shared, her own dominant qualities, and so much more. He was thankful that she was there with him at that very moment and that they were alone. He didn’t know if he could do this in front of strangers. He knew he couldn’t avoid it any longer as she kissed him, giving him goose bumps… or the wolf form of such things. She began to talk and he was quite aware of her hands as they moved down to rest along his hips. His tail wagged and he couldn’t help but have that priceless goofy grin on his face, but he shook it off.

Yes… well um.. I’ve been thinking… about you… you and me really, about us…

He was so nervous, and he could tell it in his voice. He was messing it all up just mumbling like he was. He slowly slipped from her grasp and kneeled holding his hand up.

It, it would do me a great honor if you would become my wife.

He said, hoping that he got this all right, opening his hand and pulling up the ring into his fingertips to show Sky. Though it was simple, he hoped she would like it, it wasn’t fancy or anything, it was all he could find in such short notice, but it was the best he could find in Thornbury. This was the moment he knew would change his life, either for the better or worse, he’d be a lonely man if she said no, because he would refuse to mate with anyone but her, and if she said yes? Oh he’d possibly be the happiest wolf on the face of the planet, not just for that moment, but for the rest of his life.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

+321 - Sky's mind is taking a vacation.

Sky nearly laughed at his face and response at first. The grin he had tried so desperately to hide has in fact sparked a sadistic glee inside her, forcing a smug smirk onto her face in place of her smile. She loved getting to him, simply because she knew she was his weakness, one of the few he actually had. Boy put up a good front, sure, but Sky knew damn well she had the spotlight in his eye. Only her.

As she mused over this, he babbled, then suddenly stepped away. A flash of disappointment shone in her eyes, only to vanish again as the following action set in with her.

He knelt down on one knee, and pulled out a ring.

The shock that flash across her entire body, face included, was so blindingly obvious...! It took a moment, and a few blinks, for Sky to remember to breath, none-less speak again. When she finally found words, it was probably not the response her beloved was expecting. "Oh shit!" Her hands flew up to her mouth, and she keeled back a bit, eyes suddenly light with a grin.

Just like the humans in the older days, Shawchert, her beloved and cherished love of her life, was suddenly down on one knee, ring in hand, proposing to her. Those sapphire eyes snapped away from his face, and to the ring. Shiny. Girl hesitantly reached out to take it, as if it were made of glass, but stopped before her fingers actually touched it. A sudden laugh escaped her, and she slapped her hands down.

"Well shit, I'm supposed to be mad at you!" Sky looked a mixture of baffled, delighted, surprised and of course, bemused. "Lemme check my calander-" She whirled around to look at a naked wall, only to look back at him with a playful (and all too happy) grin. "I guess I'm not too busy. Why not."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 277 OOC: Shaw’s all too happy!!

In Character

Shaw had expected her to be surprised, that’s what he planned it for, but the bit of a reaction he’d gotten after was not something he really thought of in a plan, and he became worried at the quiet of the house, it was as though a pressure was being laid on him, like something should be happening but wasn’t. He waited as patient as he could, to hear what answer she had. He didn’t move from the spot, not until she said something, first her suppose to be mad at him… well wasn’t she always mad at him? And then checking her calendar, but as she turned there was no calendar, was she making up some kind of excuse? But then she turned around again and spoke, he couldn’t help but jump to his feet, grab her in his arms as though she weighed nothing more than a small feather and twirled her around, stopping to give her a kiss. Yes he was the happiest wolf alive!

That’s great! I’m… It’s great!

He was almost speechless as he spoke, letting her back onto her feet. He couldn’t take his eyes off her in case this was a dream, and he was only thinking she agreed and she hadn’t answered him… or hadn’t asked yet. Plans, he thought, they would have to make plans, this was not the final act and he knew it but he knew nothing of the human culture. So yes plans would have to be made, but at least this time not quietly, but right now he was basking in the glow that was his soon to be mate’s.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

+227

Sky's only sound as he scooped her up was a tiny 'eep', but that was quickly followed by a squeal of delight as they spun. She was laughing by the time he set her down, kissed her, then went on in a baffled way, almost making no sense. She took a quick moment to brush the hair away from her eyes, smiling up at him in a tiny moment of thoughtful, delighted silence. Then, she broke it, but not rudely.

"Hm... I think I could learn to love you, just a little more." Came her teasing break, as the girl wrapped her arms around his shoulders a bit tighter than before, planting him with another kiss, one that was a bit more drawn out than the last. When she pulled away again, she moved her arms off him to finger the ring, before sliding it onto her left hand with an obvious amount of glee and pride.

"It's not really an engagement ring, but I think I like it better than some cruddy diamond hoop." She waved her hand out to the side, fingers spread, as she leaned into him and grinned, examining how it looked on her hand. Yes, this was the perfect day. Shawchert was the perfect mate, and she could now live perfectly beside him. Maybe I finally have found my happily ever after.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 348 OOC: nom nom nom so cute! Big Grin

In Character

Shaw was filled with so much happiness and joy right now, he didn’t think he could love this brown female anymore than he did, it felt like he was full to the brim. The smile on her face, and the radiance that came from said smile, it was enough to put him in the highest place possible, where he would announce to the world how extremely happy he was. He grinned as she teased him and kissed him again, then slipped the ring on.

I did my best to find the best one, we can make our own little traditions out of the humans thoughts in any case.

He watched as she examined the ring on her finger, so happy that it fit her well enough. He was planning on finding someone who could make him a ring for when they got married, heck he doubted there was a human ring big enough for his own fingers, and he wanted something custom made and just for Sky.

I was thinking, we can have the wedding when it’s warmer, outside so that everyone can see it.

He said. He was not in the biggest of hurries and yet, he wished she were all his right then and there. That wasn’t the way it went and he knew it though. He put a hand around her waist as she leaned on him, feeling proud that he had the courage to ask the hard question, though he knew she loved him, he wasn’t sure if it was that much.

I think you compliment the ring very well my dear.

He said giving the top of her head a quick kiss.

I do love you very much and I want to see you happy. This is just the beginning.

his smile grew though she couldn’t see it now, he could picture getting old with her, having pups with her, countless cute little pups, a few at a time, and seeing them grow up. It was hard to imagine for someone as young as he was, but here he was doing just that.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]