The clock’s tickin’, I just count the hours [p]
[html]

For Vigilanteeee. Hope the pp is okay, I just posted like this to get things going :x

The snowstorm had passed, finally, and his family made it through without too much damage. Ezra’s house was another story entirely; he hadn’t been back yet. Ezra had been in a frenzy of worry while keeping safe in the Chien Hotel and wanted a break. Ever had gone back to the home to check on things but Ezra hung back at the hotel to meet with Vigilante. Ezra had a thought waking up this morning to confide in the king, and talk to him about having a family. It seemed the time. The King was Ever’s adopted father-in-law after all, and he knew almost nothing of her past before they met. It was simply something they didn’t discuss, and it never really bothered the mutt until now. It seemed like the right thing to do.

Earlier in the morning Ezra watched his mate pace about the house, flitting about doing things to keep herself from getting cabin fever. She was so beautiful, but like always so worrying. He didn’t know how to proceed from this point on with his relationship with Ever and all he wanted to do was get help from someone he trusted. Vigilante and him were acquaintances, but it seemed like the right time to deepen the bond between the two males. Ezra was here to stay, after all, and so was Ever. Finally deciding to find his King, Ezra went upstairs to the room that Vigilante often inhabited. “Hey,” he said quietly, walking through the decrepit doorway.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]
[html]

Hi my name is Meghann and I forget to add threads to my post log because I am a failure but I am loved? Big Grin And I am against punctuation in ooc notes! HA! Take that, society! 300+ words.

With the storm that had ravaged the pack's territory, and surely that of all the packs in the surrounding area, Vigilante was on high-alert andh ad not been sleeping nearly as much as he should have been. Though it was reassuring that they had found and rescued Amaranth, Niro, and Magnolia from their seaside cave, the caramel King was fretting greatly about Kambujiya's unexplained absence. The King had not seen his adopted son in over two weeks now, and it worried him to the point that he was out looking each day. However, it was a predicament he found himself in, indeed. He could not spend all day looking for Kam every day, because he needed to stay close to his pack members to aid them in this difficult time, but he loathed that he was not out looking for Kam every moment of his waking hours.

It had been difficult for him to get any sleep and he had taken to roaming the upper floors of the hotel, though it was not somewhere he had explored often. Certainly he knew the basic layout, but having never actually lived in the hotel, Vigilante did not spend much time on the upper floors. He often lay on the bed, looking out the window and contemplating the snow storm and what would happen to the pack now. The room he had taken to spending time in for quiet and a place to rest and worry without fearing that he would be inducing fear in his pack members was silent now, but he looked up as a voice permeated the air, turning his great head towards the door and seeing Ezra there. "Hello, Ezra," he replied. He did not know very much about how his adopted daughter and her mate were handling the storm, but he hoped that Ever and Ezra were both well.

[/html]
[html]

Hi, my name is shae, and I fall off the face of the earth every once in a while :p sorry this is short.

The King had always seemed so at ease, and never let the problems of the pack grace his regal face. Ezra had always respected him for that exact reason. Vigilante always seemed like a good stable rock that the pack could depend on. “I pray the pack has all been recovered and are all safe,” he said, genuinely interested. Ezra still hardly knew anyone he shared territory with, which was a shame, so he was fairly out of the loop. Also, after the storm had passed, Ever and him went back to their cottage to make sure everything was still in one piece. It was for the most part, which was great, but he still wished to inquire about the rest of his pack.

“Ever broke her wrist, and it’s been incredibly frustrating. I don’t know what I can do to help,” he blurted out after a moment of silence. Ezra made his way over to the King, and the secui sat down beside him. Ezra felt bad intruding on his superior, but let the feeling pass after a moment. His troubled mind could be helped by the King; wasn’t that the point of a leader anyway?

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]
[html]

300+

The storm had indeed taken its toll on the King, but he did all that he could to keep this from the members of his pack for their own sakes. He wished to be nothing less than the sturdy and strong King that had needed for as long as the pack had been around. Jacquez had never been the King he should have been, and the caramel-hued dog wanted nothing more than to make up for his former superior’s lacking. “Amaranth, Niro, and Magnolia were found… But I have not yet found my adopted son, Kambujiya. I fear for him; he is so young,” he admitted, though it was difficult to speak the words aloud. He knew Ayita worried for him as well, but they had not spoken of it more than to discuss the King’s plans to look more. “I don’t know where else to look.”

There were other members that had not been found yet, and there were those that were downstairs in the main ballroom of the old hotel that he needed to worry for. The King knew he could not focus solely on the boy he had taken in months prior, no matter if that was all he wanted to do. The sudden words would have startled him if he were not always on the alert, and his tired state only helped with that. He had not realized there were injuries. “I would suggest calling for Alaine, but I have not seen her anywhere as of yet,” he said, this worrying him greatly, as well. It did not bode well with him that their medic was missing during this troubling time, but he was also very concerned for her safety. “You should make sure she rests plenty and stays comfortable,” he suggested. “Help her as much as she needs. It will be difficult for her until it heals.”

[/html]
[html]

“It pains me to hear that, I never knew of Kambujiya, but I do hope you find him,” Ezra said, quite unsure of how to react to the news of a missing pack member. “He’ll turn up one way or another,” Ezra said confidently to the King, though doubting his words. The storm had been over quite a long time ago, and the fact that he wasn’t found yet wasn’t good. He’ll turn up for sure, but whether the boy would be dead or alive was something Ezra didn’t dare think about. Finding a more comfortable stance, the husky hybrid sat down next to the king, secui haunches leaning on a piece of rotten furniture in the small hotel room.

When the king spoke about his mate’s injury, Ezra sighed. “I had forgotten about Alaine,” Ezra said quietly, thinking about the collie-woman who had saved his life last year. “But I’m doing everything I can but Ever is so damn independent that she won’t let me do anything, and I’m just constantly worried I’m upsetting her. I love her so much but I ….” the male trailed off, realizing what he was about to say. Taking a breath, the male chose his words carefully. “I know she wants children, and I know she would be the most amazing mother in the world, but I…” Looking into the King’s spectacularly green eyes for some source of comfort. “I don’t know if I can do it. It scares the life out of me,” he said with a slight chuckle. Ezra wasn’t sure if the king had children himself, he only knew that Vigilante took Ever in what seemed like ages ago.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]
[html]

Though the King did not wish to give up hope in his search for the boy, he knew it was not practical to focus all of his energy on searching for Kambujiya. Ezra's words were confident, but the King did not share that spirit. It seemed so unlikely that they would find him, as he had been missing for days and the snowstorm would have hidden any and all trace of where he might have gone. In some dark way, the King hoped the boy was not found, for it was better for him to not be found than to be found lifeless.

It did not surprise him that the dark male before him would not think immediately of Alaine. Ezra was the yin to Ever's yang, the completion of her, it seemed. In such difficult times, the King could not expect his members to think of everyone. During such times, selfishness and forgetfulness was not only acceptable, but expected. The King's expression softened a bit at the mention of the male's worries. "Being a father is almost frightening at times," he spoke, tone easy and gentle. "I have adopted children and now have two of my own. It has its hardships, but if you have both discussed it... It can be the most rewarding experience imaginable." The usually stoic face changed then, a smile spreading over his aging muzzle at the thought of his own sons.

[/html]
[html]

8D Lemme know when you wanna finish this ^^;

“Confident words spoken with experience,” the hybrid said warmly, bi-colored eyes meeting green. Ezra smiled back at the King, his nerves calming down a bit. He was so nervous about the idea of children that the couple hadn’t discussed it yet. It was a topic Ezra would not be the first to bring up. He was sure Ever thought about it from time to time but that was a touchy topic that wasn’t meant to be approached until absolutely necessary.

“I wish I was as sure as you. I wish my family was here, to meet Ever, but now that we’re together I can’t go back up north and fetch them. I miss them so much... But I want my own family here too. I just can’t… imagine it. Im not sure I’d be a very good father. I wouldn’t know what to do if they broke Ever’s rules,” He grinned again, imagining little Rosen children running around the Kingdom, wreaking some sort of Havoc. “I’d like to meet your children some day, if you’d let me. Maybe you could give me a lesson or two about being a father when my time comes, as I’m sure Ever would want you around as a grand-father type figure or something.” He didn’t mean that as an insult to the King’s age of course, it was more about his relationship to Ever.

<style>
.ezra-d06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ezra-d06 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ezra-d06 b {color:#181205; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ezra-d06 {background-color:#B68B34; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_ezra.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#574114; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; }
.ezra-d06-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by sieluff<3[/html]