Heads Carolina, Tails California
[html]
Set in early morning of the 16th :3

1. Character Name: Addison

2. Character Birthdate (including year): December 1, 2008

3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

4. Species: A hybrid of many different wolf species.

5. Gender: Female

6. Currently played characters: Naniko D'Angelo, Gideon Stormbringer, Wretch D'Angelo

7. Rank desired:Membro Normale

It had been quite the trip, her walk to the Cercatori pack. Addison hadn't had much in Phoenix Valley that she had wanted to bring with her, having not gathered too many baubles or toys besides what she had provided for her younger sister when the girl had been in her care. She'd taken her yarn, needles, a favorite blanket, and a few other things...whatever would fit into the backpack that she carried on her back. The girl hadn't left in a rush, having packed slowly and decidedly.

She had become weary during parts of her travel and had needed to stop and rest, and was just getting to this pack now despite the fact that she had left around this hour the day before. The short, shifted luperci stopped when she reached the border despite knowing that Ouija would have been alright with her passing through it. Or would he, now? She had left the morning after their magical night together and hadn't seen him since...maybe something had changed.

Addison hadn't been able to stop worrying about her future and about the future of the unborn pups that she carried since the day that she had found out about them. As she stopped and caught her breath she placed a clawed hand upon her furred belly, reassuring herself. She was fine; she had made it to the borders safely. It would be another month until they would come, she felt, but there was a clearly defined bulge forming on the female's usually taut abdomen.

The brown and cream wolf could only hope that he would welcome her in, that he wouldn't come to the borders with another female in tow...or even a mate! She had never even asked him if he had been interested in anyone when they had been together. Thoughts continued to creep in and out of her head as she moved to a sitting position, letting the backpack fall from her shoulders and using it as a place to rest her head. She let out a low, soft howl, closing her eyes for a moment and simply breathing.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Word Count → 540

Ouija didn't have a mate, had never thought of it actually. He just had those that he had physical interests in. Well, that was about everyone actually. He had always grown up with the free love and affection sort of perception so he saw nothing wrong with physical contact and any various number of partners. That had been the only why that he knew things to work. He had never heard of the term mate before. Though there had been a female that he had courted for her affections while in the cult. He hadn't solely pursued her though. He didn't understand the appeal of limiting one's self when there was so much love to give and share amongst everyone.

"What are you...?" The question trailed off as he watched the cougar cub leave the den. He sighed and shook his head, forcing himself up to follow after the feline. He climbed out of his den after the other and called after him. "King, where are you going?" He wasn't sure what had gotten into the cub. Sure, at times the feline was energetic but Ouija had been working on calming him down and getting him to listen. It was taking awhile to train the cub but Ouija had made a bit of progress since he had gotten the cub not that long ago. Of course King's sister was in Anathema with the whole purpose of being able to send messages and items back and forth.

He followed the cub, glad to see that King had only gone out to relieve himself instead of just running off. He chuckled and waited for the cub to finish taking care of business before kneeling down to clap his hands to attract King's attention and get him to come over. "That is a good boy." He praised the feline after King had returned to him and stroked the cub's back. He had been about to return to his den when he caught a low sound. Or at least he thought that he had heard something. Then a glance down to King confirmed it because the cub was sitting with his head tilted as if he was listening to something. "Curious?" He asked the cub before he got up and started to walk in the direction of the call.

"Come King." He called out to the cub so that the cub followed him. The marks on his chest that came from an attack that the cub's mother had made on him had healed by this point. It was just something else to add to his collection, along with the older ones on his thigh. But with his thick fur he doubted they were too prominent. To him they were only reminders that he had survived what had been up against.

"Addison?" He was surprised to find the female back at the borders. He couldn't remember them having any plans to meet up. "Is everything okay? Did the tree hurt you again?" At least he was assuming that she might have come to tattle on a naughty tree again so that he could discipline it. Other than that he wasn't exactly sure what she would be doing here. Unless something happened with her gris gris.

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

She hadn't actually thought of what she wanted to say when she did finally see him again, though she'd had the entire walk to consider things. She first sat up then stood, picking her bag up and replacing it upon her shoulder. Ouija wasn't alone, she noticed, a feline of some sort following along with him. She'd never seen such an animal before and stared at it for a few moments. Did it belong to him, or was it just following? How would it act around newborn pups? She'd have many questions for Ouija.

"I..I'm sorry. I came here to ask to stay. I'm alright, I think." She had become very different since she'd become pregnant, both in attitude and demeanor. Addison looked back at him with uncertainty, crossing her arms. "The tree didn't do anything to me." The girl let one hand stray back down toward her swollen belly, her mouth dry. She'd just have to force the words out. "I'm pregnant."

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 346

"Yeah, sure, come on. Are you sure everything is okay?" He motioned for her to follow him, figuring that she was only wanting to spend the night or something. He just assumed that she needed a temporary reprieve or something. "I've got King staying with me now but that shouldn't be a problem." After all she had seen his den and how much room he had. King had been staying towards the back of the den so that was no worry about the cub being in the way. And well, King was learning to listen. The cub understood a few commands and followed them.

He nodded his head and smiled. "That is good. I don't have to spank it and put it back in time out again." He had tried to lighten the mood with the words but that just didn't seem to happen. Addi had seemed to enjoy it at the time that it had happened and when he had punished the tree but now he didn't get the feeling that she was interested in the silliness. Had she gone back to previous thoughts of him when she had first met him? But if that was the case then why was she here asking him if she could stay? Or maybe she didn't want to stay with him but would rather be shown the way to Thornbury where the others were.

And her declaration just seemed to confirm that thought in his mind. He turned back to look at her, only now noticing her belly. He grinned and held open his arms to her in a hug, should she choose to hug him. "Congratulations. Who is the father?" He didn't really know of the other's in this pack but just maybe he would know who she came to find and he could point her in the right direction. And if she didn't know the father then he couldn't hold that against her since he didn't know his own. But he hadn't suffered for it since he had practically been raised by the entire cult instead.

<style>
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

"We don't have to talk to the leader?" She had brought an entire bag of things with her, but maybe the way that she'd said it hadn't been clear enough. "I left Phoenix Valley. I had to come here to tell you..and to ask to stay" Addison added one last word to be sure that he understood what she'd said. "Permanently"

He spoke of the tree, but her mind was elsewhere. She felt slightly panicked at his reaction, for some reason. Why should she be panicked that he was willing to embrace her? He didn't look surprised. This wasn't something that she would have asked for had it been her choice. She stepped back a pace, frowning at him, trying to figure it out.

But then the answer came. He didn't know who the father was? Addison's mouth fell open in shock; what kind of wolf did he think she was? She had been with him and only him, and he was implying otherwise?! "WHAT? You think I just sleep with any wolf that comes along or something?" She demanded first. "YOU are the father."

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 517

Ouija didn't see anything strange with carrying around a bag. He often carried his satchel around with him when he left the pack's lands. It allowed for him to carry around things important to him as well as to pick up new things. Just as he had in Halifax when he had first met Addison. He figured she was doing the same. That maybe she had found some things in her travel that she wanted. That she had come here to rest for a day or so before continuing on her way. But then she said she wanted to stay permanently. Well that certainly changed things.

"Oh, in that case we should then." He sent up a quick howl to alert the leadership of a new member wanting acceptance. "Someone should be around shortly, I think. I don't really know. Everyone stays in Thornbury so I never see them." He shrugged a bit. He pretty much just stayed on the pack's lands but didn't really feel close to the members of the pack itself. There were a few that had caught his eye but there wasn't really any sort of relationship there.

When he had made a move to embrace her and she just moved away from his he sighed and just dropped his arms. He knelt down to scoop up King into his arms when the cub had moved forward to try and sniff at Addison. "No, we don't touch her." He scolded King gently, tapping the cub cradled in his arm on the nose. He then looked back to Addison, not letting the cub back down. "I can show you to Thornbury after you are accepted. Or whoever comes can since they will be heading that way." Actually he was considering just returning to his den and letting her wait here for the leader since she seemed to have gone right back to not trusting him.

He had even turned to face the direction of his den before sitting down and resting his back against a nearby tree. He would just wait for Shaw or Skye and then he could take off. She didn't want to be near him again and so he wouldn't force it. Instead he focused on the squirming cub that he had placed on his lap and rubbed at King's belly to try and calm him. He blinked in surprise at Addison's declaration. He didn't see what was so wrong with what he had said but he had clearly upset her. "What is wrong with...?" He shook his head and cut himself off. She was already upset and questioning it would probably make her even more upset. "Well then I'll be there for them as long as you allow it." The way she was acting he wouldn't seek to impose on her life and so he would just interact with the pups whenever she wasn't around. To him that sounded to be the best compromise for the current situation. She didn't want to be touched by him again and so he was keeping his distance, barely even looking at her either.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

He seemed upset that she had backed away. She hadn't meant to; it had been an unconcious movement in response to her inward conflict. They seemed to be on different pages completely...he told her he would take her to the place where the majority of the pack lived, and her heart sank further. "I didn't think you would want me here.. I'm afraid and upset.. I don't want to be apart from you!" she said.

She stepped forward again, expression still one of distress. "You don't want me to stay with you?" She had dared to hope that he might want to be involved... But did he not want her in the picture? Or did he think she didn't want him? "I want to be with you. We made these pups together. Unless you don't want me..."

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 243 OOC: Sylvey nudged me here, if you need me to wait I will have it deleted <3

In Character

Shawchert found himself already in the forest, where his old home used to be. He wondered… should he build another house here? Like he’d planned come spring? He wasn’t sure, he knew Sky was quite happy with her house, she’d loved it when he gave it to her. He smiled inwardly, he would have to get used to bending down to walk around he supposed.

A howl filtered through his silent thoughts, one that was slightly familiar, but he rarely saw the other, it was calling for a leader. He was about to let Skye take the call, but thought different of it. He moved from the clearing that had once been his home and headed to the boarders, he made sure to keep his pace quick and meaningful, he wondered what Ouija wanted. As he neared where the voice came from he saw the painted male and someone else. Slowing down the large wolf took in the scene, it looked like a very uncomfortable thing to come into… and right now that’s what it made Shawchert.

Is there something wrong?

He asked looking at Ouija, who he had seen on the rare occasion around the hunting lodge. Then to the newcomer who was just outside the pack lands. He raised his eyebrow in curious wonder, but he said no more, if there was a problem he would try to fix it, but if not… he wasn’t sure why he was called then.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 379

He allowed for Addison to say all that she had to say. It gave Ouija time to think of the proper response. He wasn't really one for conflict. He was really trying to avoid those confrontation of words right now. Trying to think of what could diffuse things. But really he was coming up short. "I have opened myself to you. You are the one that has always rejected me. You refuse to even be near me now. I assumed you would be more comfortable in your own space. I understand and embrace my responsibilities and I will care for and support my pups. If you don't trust me to be close to you then I can't force it. I already gave you my word that I won't touch you without your permission. I can want you all I want but that won't matter if you continue to distance yourself from me." He spoke the words in a soft tone so that it wouldn't be confused for aggression. He was simply stating his side of things and nothing more.

He glanced up to the other male when Shaw had made himself known. He could understand how awkward all of this probably seemed. After all there was tension and discomfort in the air. A conversation was being held over a distance where Ouija seemed to not even being paying attention to who he was talking to since he was staring down at King instead. So he could understand anyone's hesitation to want to be called into the middle of this.

"Addison is carrying my pups and she wishes to live here." He gave the leader only the bare minimum of an explanation. There was no real need in involving the leader with their own personal squabble. Ouija was simply conflicted with exactly what it was that Addison wanted. With the way that she was acting he wouldn't be surprised if she blamed him for her condition and didn't even want the pups. This was probably the only place she could go since he was assuming that she was kicked out for carrying the pups of someone not in her pack. With how stand offish that she was being he would guess that she hadn't come here by her own choice.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

"I'm not trying to distance myself..I'm just scared and I didn't know if you wanted me here if you knew they were yours..if you even wanted kids. But if you want me, then I'm yours. And you're mine. I think we can do it..I just need to stop being so HORMONAL. I go from mood to mood to mood. But you can know that I do want you, I do. I want to start a family here with you at my side" She spoke in return, just as quietly. "I'm ready to try. I like it when you touch me, Ouija, I do. I'm just feeling so many things right now..." Her head was spinning, honestly. She felt overwhelmed by all of the events that were happening at once.

The leader of the pack had arrived, she noticed. She hoped that she hadn't put on too much of a show; she was pregnant, but that was no excuse. Addison was unsure of what she was expected to do, too used to the laid-back nature of Phoenix Valley. She went to kneel before the leader, bowing her head. "He tells the truth. I seek acceptance to your pack; I want to live here and I want this to be the place where my children are born. I've been here before to see Ouija..and I think that this place would make a good home for us."

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 255 OOC: sorry you get my early morning crap XD <3

In Character

Yes… he had come at the wrong time, maybe he should have taken it a little slower, he thought as the exchange of words came before the two noticed, it seemed they were trying to work things out, but he wasn’t sure. He still knew Ouija only a little and he did not know the female at all. Ouija had an interesting way of introducing her though. Shawchert raised an eyebrow but before he could speak Addison spoke up.

I see, I cannot deny a pregnant woman especially when the father of those children live here, but as a pack we work together to make it one. Is there anything you can offer us in return for our protection?

Shawchert was a simple wolf, and his request was simple, yet slightly demanding. He would not deny her sanctuary at all, no, but neither did he want anyone being a burden in the pack lands. Even Ouija, who was rarely seen did something to benefit the pack, though he knew only little bits and pieces from visiting the Hunting Lodge. He knew most of what happened around him now that he was back on top of things. Even the plans for repairing the lodge itself was coming in order, he wanted to make sure that he could get the tree off the roof without any more damage to it. That was not what he should be thinking about though, he chided to himself. He needed to keep his attention on the woman and his pack mate.

<style>
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 306

"I don't run away from my responsibilities. If the pups are mine then I will be there for them and care for them. Even if they weren't mine I would still help you with them if you needed it." Despite his still youngish age he didn't shy away from his commitments. It was just the way in which he was brought up. He had been taught responsibility. He had been taught commitment to his tasks. And by the way that Addison was speaking he would figure that others had lax training. That they weren't forced to stick to their responsibilities. Was the way he was raised really so different from everyone else?

Shaw's words put him off a bit. He didn't see where this pack worked together at all. Each were busy in their own art tasks. This was a pack about art and that is what each contributed and now he was suddenly expecting more. That didn't sit right with him. Not when there was another craftsman that he knew about in this pack and he had never gotten any help in preparing those skins for trade. He couldn't sit idly by for that.

He placed King down off his lap so that he could stand up. "You can't expect a pregnant woman to work hard. I will take care of whatever duties you ask of her." He moved over to stand next to Addison. "Get up Addi, there is no need for all of that." He held out his hand down to her in order to help her up. "You should be resting after such a large travel not being forced to work." Too much stress led to complications. Perhaps Shaw didn't care because they weren't his own but Ouija did. If Shaw was going to force things then Ouija would see to them.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
This thread is so full of tension ;_;

She felt uncertain of what to do once more. Addison answered the leader's question, not sure if she should listen to what Ouija was saying or not. It depended on how Shawchert reacted to what the multicolored male said. "I can knit...make clothing and scarves and things to keep warm with. And in Phoenix Valley I took care of the animals for a while, until we lost them in the storm."

The female rose slowly and gradually, though she kept her eyes on the ground. She was no one here, though she had been one of the higher ranked wolves in the valley pack. Addison felt a slight tension in the air and looked between the two as Ouija spoke to the leader.

[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 456 OOC: long post yay

In Character

Shaw was a very understanding man, and he was normally nice, but when his authority was questioned, it came down to making sure they knew. This WAS a pack after all and he WAS the leader, just as he had gotten angry at the two women who had argued over and over again about getting a punishment they thought they shouldn’t have gotten, he would have to let Ouija know he was the big guy here, and that even though he was very lenient on duties, and he had never expected anyone to do much more than a little extra. He was about to speak when Addison spoke first. He looked her way and gave her a pleasant smile, though he was still angry with Ouija’s remark.

Those are perfect things, we do have horses here but as you are pregnant you do not have to tend to them yet if you do not wish it.

He emphasized his last words looking at Ouija, a dominating look of a wolf in charge.

So Ouija are you going to do the poor woman’s knitting? I do not expect everyone to do everything around here. We are a pack and we help each other out no matter what. I do quite a bit of the hunting myself, I’ve fixed up the houses for the others to live in. I know you work in the hunting lodge, Sky helps people with her medicine, we all have a job every one of us, and it helps every one of us out eventually, even if it is not right away. I do not like you questioning my authority, I am the leader here, and I expect a little respect from my pack mates.

Shawchert said, he wasn’t being as hard as he normally would, he did not want to stress out his new member, or scare her away. He was very happy to have a new member on the ranks and they would grow in numbers when she had her pups. He wasn’t going to wait for Ouija to retaliate he turned to Addison.

I welcome you warmly to Cercatori D’ Arte, I am very happy you came to join. We do have a medic here, who can look after your pregnancy if you want to. She is doing a fine job with one of our other pregnant women. Her name is Sky so if you ever need any help like that just let her know.

His voice was much softer now, and he was smiling again. He wanted to turn and walk away but he did feel like he’d be running away. He faced whatever problems lay before him, and he would be a true wolf and faced whatever problem Ouija had with him.

<style>
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]

Word Count → 735

"I will." He said with a firm nod of his head. It would be nowhere as well down seeing as he had no idea how to knit but he would stick by his word. He would work on it until he perfected the task. That was just the training he had received. He wasn't allowed to give up. He had to keep working until he had gotten it exactly right. He would just have to learn to knit since he couldn't back down from his word.

"We both know that not everyone is perfect but who would I be if I didn't speak up when I perceive an injustice? It isn't fair that she has made such a long travel in her condition, which she shouldn't have done." He paused to give a glance to Addi before looking back to Shaw. "It isn't right for you to be taxing her with proposed work when she should be resting. Her legs had troubled her the last time that she came here no doubt she is more sore than that now considering her condition. If you are worried about the extra mouth to feed and another body to guard then I will take care of it all. You don't have to stress yourself about her or my family. But given her present condition I don't feel that she should be forced to work. She should just rest and have a stress free time. I will take care of her, wait on her hand and foot so that you don't have to concern yourself with her. Perhaps I am young and silly but I have seen things. I have seen in the cult where mothers have tried to push themselves to complete their tasks only to have their pregnancies end up in miscarriages and still births. I have seen the lingering pain of losing such young lives. It affected not only the mother but those close to her as well. I'm sorry but I'm not willing to risk that." He paused to gather his thoughts again. It wasn't that he was trying to speak out against authority per say. He simply had firm beliefs that he couldn't let go of. After witnessing the heartache of one of his good friends he couldn't just sit idly by and risk that happening again with someone else.

"I am all for everyone adding their skills into the pack and helping out in the ways that they can but just not now. Not with her like this. A few months should suffice, long enough for her to carry the pups to term and have them then allow for the pups to get old enough to start eating meat. That is all I am asking." He had grown emotional as he spoke. His eyes had teared up as he had talked, fervent for this cause. He had witnessed such tragedy and he showed within him. This was a cause he couldn't back down from. "Though with talk of the lodge I had managed to save a number of the skins before damage had been done. I've been keeping them in my den until they could be traded between packs. If you wish for them back so that you could trade among the packs yourself then that is fine. I've tried to acquire a variety with multiples of each." While there might have been damage to the work place he wanted to relieve any stress that all the work had been lost. He was trying to relieve as much stress as possible so that Shaw might consider allowing his request of a free pass for Addison.

He was pretty much willing to do and pledge whatever it would take in order to make this happen. He really didn't want to break any rules which is why he wanted it allowed. It would weigh heavily on his conscience should he have to go against orders but he absolutely couldn't live with himself if Addison was forced to work and something terrible happen. Perhaps he was being overbearing but at least it was on the cautious side of things. He would rather err in the favor of caution rather than not taking enough precautions and something unforgivable happen. Addison was already distant enough as it was. If there was a loss of the life inside of her then no doubt it would further drive her away.

<style>
</style>[/html]