[html]

Ezekiel de le Poer
February 8, 2008
Luperci
Male
k1ng.of.the.c0urt@hotmail.com
E-mail is preferred.
I’ve been a lurker for quite some time.

Ezekiel sensed that something had changed, practically overnight. When he awoke at his mother’s side that April morning, the morning that marked his becoming two months old, Ezekiel realized that he now had a bit more…freedom than he’d had previously. Over the course of two months, the coyote mix had experienced a lot. He’d been born alongside one sister and one deceased sibling. He’d lived with his parents in Inferni, where his father was leader. He’d been hurried away from the only home he’d ever known at a very tender age to avoid the flames that had erupted to engulf the lands that his ancestors had been walking upon for so very long. He’d traveled with the pack to a completely new territory with new sights, sounds, and smells. All this before he’d even reached his eighth week of life. But now it was here and despite all that he’d ever done before, Ezekiel suddenly felt different.

His tiny body, still covered in the soft fur that could only belong to a puppy was matted down in various places due to his lying still in sleep for so long. As he looked around their new den, Ezekiel noted that he was the first of his family to awaken. Still groggy, he stumbled to his feet, nearly slipping and falling a few times before regaining some consciousness. Red eyes that were shared by both his sister and mother searched the den silently, picking up on everything.

And then a curious idea blossomed inside the mind of the de le Poer boy. He could practically feel the gadgets turning, contemplating the idea over and over again as though unsure whether it was acceptable or not. Ezekiel wanted to leave the den. Alone. Maybe it was instinct, maybe curiosity, or maybe a growing rebellious side to the youngster, but something inside him needed to leave the den unaccompanied.

And so, he planted a soft kiss on his mother’s cheek, hesitated at the entrance, wavering on a moment of indecision, and stepped outside. Then he ran, to no place in particular, he just ran. He ran because he loved the wind in his face, he ran because he was sure he knew his way back, and he ran because he could.

[/html]
Before I can approve this and title/rank the character, I need to know if you'll be dropping the character Anu Graves.

We have a multiple character policy and at the moment you'd only be able to play one character.

Quote:    In order to begin playing another character, you must obtain permission from the 'Souls Assemblage for each new character. We do not have a limit on how many characters you are allowed to play, but do keep in mind that you are expected to maintain good activity with all of your charactcers and that every time you request an additional character, you are evaluated based on your overall activity with all of your characters.
No, it's actually that we are not the same person. You see, I've been planning to play Ezekiel for around a month now until he was old enough to be played, and my older sibling plays Anu. Our mother is extremely hesitant about allowing us on these online games where we are exposed to other people, so she makes us both use one e-mail so she can check it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
(Sorry for posting here if I'm not supposed to, but OMG where did your line-breaks go, Ezekiel? o.o)
-Doesn't get how a parent can "make" you use the same email.- o_O; You can sign up for accounts for free.
Yes, but we're rather obedient. xP
Don't feel bad. I share an account with my dad lol, mostly just cause I'm too lazy to make my own though.
I'll have you titled and added to the ranks in just a moment. :]

[html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]
Thank you, I'm really sorry for all of this trouble. =/
Yay. Babies! <3 :b