idiot's guide to a happy home
[html]
Continued from here.

Two toned eyes watched his sister for a moment as she looked at his wagon, feeling almost foolish due to the lack of things that he'd gathered thus far. Then again, he had only just started before she'd found him. Following with his eyes first, he watched Corona start to move away from, motioning for him to follow. Jasper leaned down quickly, grabbing the handle of the wagon and took off after his sister. The wheels of the wagon clambered along as he pulled it behind him, turning his head once or twice to make sure the precious passenger was safe inside. Pleased that the rabbit would make the journey without falling out, he brought his attention back to his sister, who'd begun to answer his question about the place.

He found it odd, how unfriendly a place could be just because the people in it wanted to be that way, but that didn't mean Jasper was going to be stupid about things. "I wouldn't fight over silly things anyways." He commented quietly as they went, knowing full and well that he'd know when he needed to run the hell away. Besides, it was often Rusalki that helped to keep him out of troubling situations such as fights, his ghost friend seemed to know much more than he. "You'd think they would take advantage of this place, with all the houses and stuff. I'm surprised that dad didn't come here." Seeing his father in a pack, a place without a building to live in, was almost odd for the child. "Looks like there was a pack here before." He'd noticed that first thing and he was still wondering just where they'd gone.

[/html]
Hm, this post also slipped my post log, hah. You should have poked me.

[html]
She wanted to say that it wouldn't matter if he fought over silly things or not, there would always be someone else would had no problem cutting his throat over nothing. In this world, nothing was too far out of the ordinary, except maybe happiness. It was always fleeting, never staying long. The loss of happiness was a reoccurring theme around the entire world. “There used to be a pack here, and Dad used to live here too.” Why he had gone back to Clouded Tears wasn't too hard of a guess for her, because she figured he needed it. If not him, then it was for Misery entirely. Someone who had looked after both him and her, and someone who now needed the looking after. “But I really don't know a whole lot about the pack that used to be here. Dad just came here to think mostly. He and I used to look through some of the old buildings together too.”
[/html]