I may be a stranger, but i'm just curious
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→336 (+3) :: OOC: everybody is welcome! but please be friendly, Sankara is still shy X3 (Btw 'kara is in her Optime form)

Maybe this wasn't a very good idea. She was in a strange territory, many miles away from her territory, in a pack where the wolves could be aggressive (except maybe one). But it was too late to regret it.

Sankara came out of the bushes in which she had shifted to her Optime form. She had left Cercatori d' Arte yesterday and had ran to find a certain pack. Phoenix Valley. She had asked for instructions during her way. But still, she wasn't sure wether it was the correct pack or not. She came here to see a certain female. Since their last meeting, Sankara had wished to meet Adonia again. Not only because their last meeting had been a bit unconfortable because of a certain Coyote, but because she wanted to talk on a place that was confortable enough for her. Adonia had been the first draftsman...or draftswoman...that she had ever met. Besides, she wanted to see the said horses that she had seen on the woman's sketchbook.

But still, insecurity invaded her once she arrived at the borderline of the territory. The 'whats' invaded her mind as she walked between the trees, carrying her bag on her back. She had managed to fix said bag so she could carry in on either of her forms. It had her beloved pencil and some more paper that she had found...among one or two drawings that she wanted to show to the shady female. Maybe she would have the luck to find her walking in the borderlines.

She sighed. Well, i've walked until here for days, i can't back up now... Sankara raised her head and let out a soft howl. Maybe somebody could help her to find Adonia. But while she waited, she made herself confortable; she sat on her butt and held her bag on her lap. She lowered her ears a bit, relaxed her shoulders, and lowered her gaze a bit. Better to show submissive and friendly, just if in case...

<style>
.sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;}
.sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;}
.sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc:302

It was not often that Ty smelled a foreign wolf in the boarders of Phoenix Valley, but today Ty's constant patrolling had paid off in some strange way. He had stumbled across the scent of a wolf, but they were not part of the valley. He crouched lower to the ground as he caught it, and the plodding steps of his Optime form changed to a light creep, careful to not press down loud enough to hear. Of course, the snow made it harder for him to be sneaky, his orange color clashing with the white snow, but he figured he could get the drop on a unsuspecting wolf if he had to.

Of course, once he heard the wolfess' howl, it was abundantly clear this foreigner was not hostile to the lands. Soon after the wolfess' cry he was able to actually spot the woman. She was young, the way she sat at the edge of the border, folding her ears and lowering her shoulders, was clear indication she was here for a reason other than to start a fight. Of course, that brought up the question; what was she here for?

Leaving the safety of the trees that sheltered him, he slipped out into the clearing, in full view of the other wolf. His stance was strong, protective, but not hostile, he didn't want to frighten the wolfess. Now that he was close he could guess that this wolf was rather young, though he could not fathom a guess at the age. His half-tail stiffened as he made his approach, before speaking to her in a calm, but clear voice. "Hello here." He spoke. "I'm Ty Trenton Nasphrite, I'm a pack member here at the valley. I don't think I've ever seen you here before...can you tell me your name?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→286 :: OOC

The waiting was getting longer, and Sankara's mood was flinchig with every minute. What if anybody came? That was when she heard some ruffling on the nearby bushes. Quickly, she lifted her gaze, and looked at the bushes in front of her. Her eyes began to shine with expectation. But her face almost fell when she saw who was making that ruffling sound. It was nothing close to the shadowy female that she was expecting. The newcomer male had a bright yellow-ish color. It stood out of snow's pure white. He had it's tail cut to half, a detail that surprised the female.

As the male approached to her spot, she changed to a kneeling position, lowering her shoulders a bit. The male's voice didn't sound threatening or extremely dominant, so Sankara deduced that he meant no harm. He introduced himself as a resident of the 'valley'...so this was the right pack then.

"N-nice to meet you Ty. Well, hummm, my name is Sankara, I'm a member of cercatory d' Arte...". With the introduction, the woman relaxed a bit more, in spite of the fact that she stuttered a bit. Her gaze avoided Ty's. "I doubt that you've ever seen me here, it's the first time that i ever get this far from my packlands.". She began to play with the straps of her bag. "A-and, i'm here to see Adonia...Demos. Do you know where can i find her?". Because of her lack of social skills, the woman was unable to keep talking. And how would she be able to speak to somebody that she didn't even know on another territory? Now she knew how did Adonia felt during their meeting at Cercatori's packlands.

<style>
.sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;}
.sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;}
.sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

wc: 323

As Ty got closer to the female, she had changed to a kneeling position, still entirely submissive to Ty and his questions. He was delightedly surprised to find how well the girl understood protocol, clearly marking she was not here to do any harm. However, Ty also considered this submissive behavior rather quaint, as he was never one to do it when he entered other pack lands. He wanted to put the wolfess' mind at ease, although he treid to make it clear he was not hostile, she was still stammering and quite reserved due to his presence. To try and calm her, Ty crouched down to her level, trying to establish a casual tone between the two of them.

She soon made it clear that she indeed was not from around here, in fact, this was her first time out of her own pack, one he had personally never heard of. Cercatory d' Arte? Where was that? It must have been a new pack that formed while he had left Phoenix Valley. However, what was more important was why she was here, she was here to see another wolfess, one he had only recently met himself, Adonia Demos.

Ty slowly placed a hand on his chin as he pondered where Adonia would be, but due to the fact that neither of the wolves had really talked, he didn't really know her whereabouts during the day. "Hmmm....I can't say I would know exactly where she is." He said as he pushed himself back up to a standing position. "But I can sure as hell help you find her, what do you say?" He offered a hand to her as he asked the question, tying to maintain being on his best behavior for the new wolf, not wanting to scare her off, he was surprised she had not ran at the sight of him, his scarred figure was rather intimidating to say the least.

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count→000::OOC: Sorry that it took me too much time to post! but here it is.

Sankara relaxed a bit when the male leaned to her heigh. He was trying to make her confortable; and she thanked the gesture. So she rose her head a bit when the male stared at her, though, she avoided looking him at the eyes. Just if in case.

But not everything were good news. The male ignored Adonia's location. Sankara's face almost fell. So this travel was for nothing? and i doubt that they would let me enter their territory just for.... But her thoughts where interrupted when the man, pushing himself up to a standing position, offered his help to find her. Her eyes widened with the good news, though her face only showed a small smile. He offered her a hand, and she took it, grateful. "Really? thanks!"

As she stood up, Sankara could see his features closer. He had some scars on his face. That, besides his bulky constitution made him look like a bully. But she didn't care about his appeareance. He had been kind with her, and he gave her a great first impression. When she was on her feet, she passed her bag's strap across her chest, and wrapped her arms around her belly, somethin that she often did when she felt intimidated (and of course, when she was in her Optime form). "So, where do we look first?" She wanted the male to go on first, specially because she was still unsure about entering the territory. The thought of turning around and run back to CdA was still on her mind. But no, she took the decision, she had to carry it on, so she stayed there, and waited for Ty to tell her what to do.

Sankara ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.sankafied b {font-weight:bold; color:#20ef0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sankafied .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sankafied p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sankafied {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#091c07; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... 30copy.jpg); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#128906; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kemo
[/html]
[html]

Jeez I've been off my game lately! Word Count: 314

"Hmmm....I'm not sure where to look first." Ty responded as he drew a deep breath in, surveying the surroundings to get his bearings. "Last I checked, Adonia was suffering from a broken arm from the storm, so she can't be anywhere with rough territory like the beach, or the mines." He scratched his chin with one of his free hands. "I think she will probably be with the refugees in the ghost town or in one of the other safer locations, let's check the ghost town first." Ty began to trek in what seemed like a random direction, but the look on Ty's face made it clear he knew the area well. "Follow me, I know the quickest route."

The half-tailed ruffian led her directly through the forest, seemingly ignoring actual trails or walkways that were made around the area, but his confidence in the knowledge of the area made this fact rather minuscule by comparison. However, Ty suspected that the woman, Sankara, was not quite as well acquainted with the area, so Ty was quick to be a gracious guide for her. He would pull branches out of her way, kick away any twigs or rocks that could inconvenience her, and all around making sure he would not tax her as he led her into the wilds.

But although Ty had agreed to lead Sankara to the wolfess, he was still slightly curious about her motivation for coming. She did not seem like one who would wish harm on Adonia, but one never could be too careful. He led her up a hill, not large, but still directly in their path, he ended up having to pull himself up a rather large and steep ledge. He then turned to offer her a hand up it as well, but not before asking. "So...why are you here to see Adonia anyway? You a friend of hers?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]