Love before you fall.
[html]

OOC here! Woah, tell me if I'm doing anything wrong, please! Go steady on the newbie! I am sooo sorry for the very long and extreamly boring post, but I always get carried away and there's not much I can do about it! Don't worry about matching my post length, just go ahead and post like a tenth of the amount or whatever- I really don't mind Smile I also don't care who replies- obviously I would like the leader to reply at some point but I would be just as happy with a simple pack member. Also, you might notice I'm a big Lord Of The Rings fan (if nobody knows what this is, it's a epic movie/book series!), so just bare with me on the many refrences and use of inspiration from the film/book! And ok, I will stop rambling now.

Character Name: Frodo Silvertongue

Character Birthdate (including year): 2010, feb. 2nd.

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci

Species: (mother; Mexican Wolf ) X (father; Tundra Wolf x Gray wolf) mix.

Currently played characters: Frodo Silvertongue.

How you found 'Souls: Reccomended here by sister.

WC: 1200+

Initial post:

The young man arched his back, whooping in joy as the horse ran beneath him at a fast, unpredictable pace. He held tight on to the thick barrel-like body of the creature
with strong, lean legs, and, in his Optime form, he rode bareback without a bridle to hold on to. Fur-covered fingers held on to the mane of his horse with supreme strength,
the adolescent riding freely and by basic balance and practice. Finally he gave into his daring nature and let go, fingers sprawled out wards as he outstretched his arms,
breeze flying past him as his horse - and loyal friend - sped up from the energetic canter and burst into another gear, galloping along the grass.

At once he unhooked his bow from around a taut shoulder, fingers recognising the touch of the polished wood and grasping the bow in a familiar position, Frodo bringing a
matching, feather covered arrow from his quiver with his free paw and launching it onto the bow, before pulling the string back so it was level with his chin. Just as he had done so
many times before, Mr Silvertongue locked onto the target he had been chasing with both alluring, emerald orbs, signalling his horse with a short squeeze that it was time to speed
up. Strider, the pale grey equine, who was so used to his masters gentle commands, sped up at once, thrusting his head down and shifting his long pillars into a much faster
gallop. The grey Arab, complete with an almost white coat and soft pink muzzle, had been with Frodo as a yearling of one years of age; he was now two years old and still growing.
Yet, the horse was perfect for the young Luperci's needs, and had been trained accordingly to match his master with both love and harsh training.

The year old Mexican Wolf mix, who could of been in his late teens if a human, gave another- yet this time quite silent- whoop and levelled his bow in the direction of the Buck rabbit
they had been chasing for about ten minuets now. The young loner had made a rule for himself; never hunt Doe, only Bucks. This was a hunting rule that he had learned from his
father as a young boy, and the reason for the rule was simple: Doe usually had kits to take care of, or they would soon be able to produce more rabbits. Bucks on the other hand
were overpopulating if not dealt with and eaten, so those were the ones he hunted. Yet when it came to deer, he only hunted lone Bucks. To hunt the herd, would be only an act of
desperation, for he felt uncomfortable with killing a member of the group- an act which would leave the others that lived there traumatised. He thought of a herd as a pack, and only
once had he killed a doe among others.

Then came the precise moment in which he sprang, pulling the arrow back and letting it explode from the bow, the instrument hurtling and spinning towards the running Buck with
suprising accuracy, striking the rabbit in the very location Frodo had targeted- it's chest. No suffering came from the poor creature as it fell to the ground silently, twitching for a
moment or two before falling still.

At once Frodo gave way to a much deserved grin, as he pushed downwards with his 'hands' on to the shoulders of Strider, and dismounted quickly, hauling himself over the horse
elegantly. At that point it became clear that the wolf was indeed quite small- his mature and learned face spoke of wisdom yet his body showed a different matter. Anyone who was
watching would now predict he was an average sized adult- when the reality was he was a still growing teen. The black and ginger Canis had seen, in truth, a lot that no other
had seen in the short year he had been alive, and by looking into his eyes one could maybe tell that behind the kind, open, happy mask lay a traumatised boy. But hope was not
lost. He was steadily recovering from what he had been through as a pup and was coming out as a fine young man, the country bumpkin now handsome and a wolf of many
abilities, including a way of getting to others and cheering them up.

His fur was like a patchwork coat, black in base colour but streaked in golden and striking ginger. Most of his face except for his muzzle was a dazzling auburn colour- his muzzle
was the darkest of blacks and the contrast was quite beautiful. As he shouldered his bow once more and ran a gentle hand through his ginger locks that were covered with
flowers and feathers that had been tied there as reminders of his homeland, his chiselled, slender face erupted into another grin. A few short footsteps later and he had picked up
his kill and plucked the arrow from its heart- which was when he proceeded to call to his horse and set up 'camp', roasting his dinner over a fire and setting a log down to sit on,
as he sang a song to both himself and his loyal friend.

"Home is behind, the world ahead.
And there are many paths to tread.
Through shadow, to the edge of night.
Until the stars are all alight-"

He stopped short, as Strider gave a neigh and gestured with his head to a fence that they had been sitting by all along. Frodo's mouth dropped open in sudden suprise
as he realised that they had found the place they had been looking for all this time- for two months they had been searching for this famous pack where they both would be
suited. He gave a long sigh before smiling widely, jumping up in the air and giving a series of delighted shouts. He then gave a long howl and ran to his horse, his brother, his
faithful companion, and hugged him tightly, locking chests with the stallion.

"I can't believe this!" he cried, thickly accented country chords echoing around him. "We've found it, me lad! Well, rather, you found
it, aint ya?"

He plonked his rump back down and continued poking his cooking meal with a brown stick. It was now quite late- the moon was up and so he knew that most wolves would be
out hunting at this time. He was just outside the entrance to the pack, so immediately decided he would call to the leader in the morning. But, if someone decided to approach him
now, it would be fine with him. After all, he had a large Buck that he would be delighted to share with anyone, and of course with all the racket and noise, among with the smell
of freshly cooking meat, he doubted anyone would just pass him by until morning. But, now he sat back on his log, still poking the rabbit and inhaling its scent with a sensitive
nose. Frodo then began to finish his song, for he loved to sing and his voice often comforted him when he was quite alone- apart from Strider of course.

"Mist and shadow.
Cloud and shade.
All shall Fade.
All shall... fade"

His gentle, interesting voice echoed around him as he continued to wait for his outcome.

<style>
.frodo-t98 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.frodo-t98 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.frodo-t98 b {color:#008019; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.frodo-t98 {background-color:#D8B872; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/frodo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#65532C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 318 :: Hello! Everything looks fine, except you forgot which path you would like your character to go on. You can find that through the website and go to ranks, the ranks are explained there. Other than that I’m very excited to continue to rp Big Grin !

Liliana was wore out. The foal that had lived in the town hall was taking its toll on her. It was still sick and she was doing everyting she could for it, but it seemed almost a lost cause… until yesterday, when the foal actually showed some sign of getting better. It actually raised its head, which to Liliana was a great sign as it had been laying down. She didn’t want to push the poor little thing, so she made sure to help support it. It was a great sign. She had given herself the time to take away from the foal. Her own horse Grace was unhappy that the hybrid woman was spending more time with the baby horse. Liliana thought it would be a good chance to take Grace out for a ride. They went their usual way, though they had to make detours because of the recent storm that had hit, threw damage to many areas.

She wasn’t too far from the borders when she heard the commotion, and then as she moved her horse in to inspect, she smelled cooking meat. This made Liliana very curious and she moved to the borders. What she saw was not something that was normal, there was a horse, oooh that was the first thing that caught the fem’s eye, then there was a camp fire, which was rather close to the borders, and next to it was a male, a young man at it. Stopping Grace with a little body movement as she used no tack unless on long excursions for the pack, and jumped down from the mare.

Hello there, I heard your howl, though it seems you are not calling anyone. My name is Liliana, may I ask what brings you so close to the borders of AniWaya?

Liliana asked leaning on one of the fence posts that circled around her packs borders.

<style>
.lili-texthorse-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:159px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.lili-texthorse {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lili-texthorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lili-texthorse .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lili-texthorse p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.lili-texthorse b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here! Ok, I see now! I think this is right.... can Frodo go on the path of hunting? As in, he'll become a rabbit hunter (I think)?? wc; 527

His ears perked up at the sound of sudden movement, but he wasn't surprised that much. His eyes widened as another horse came into view- and although he could only make a blurred figure sat atop of the equine, he could scent that another luperci, a female, was riding towards him. She quickly came closer and he eventually made out her form. The young man nodded, eyes darting to where Strider stood; the stallion got quite frisky when it came to others of his kind, especially those of opposite gender, but this time he managed to stand his ground and look quite calm.

She dismounted from the mare and introduced herself as Liliana, getting straight to the point and asking him what he was doing here. He made a short bow to her and gave way to a friendly grin, his emotions clear on his face. Green eyes washed over her and her steed quickly, Frodo coming to a conclusion that they meant him no harm... yet.

"Oh, hey there!" He exclaimed, standing up from his slumped position on the log and straightening out. "That's uh, a very good question actually. I were just looking for this pack, have been for a while, when I stumbled upon it! I would very much like ta join, Miss Liliana!"

He gave a determined smile and reached along in mid air until he found Strider's neck. He patted the creature gently, and then his mouth dropped open as he remembered something that he had to say.

"Oh yes, this is Strider. And I'm Frodo. Frodo Silvertongue."

It was then that he began to smell something horrible, and he turned around to see his rabbit turning black against the heat. He had left it for too long! He cried out and shook his head in dismay, running over to the fire and running around it madly, waving his arms about.

"Oh no!"He used a stick to pull the black rabbit from the fire. "Burnt!" He looked at his new acquaintance very unhappily, his expression very humorous though he did not know it.

Frodo was really hungry anyway though, so he considered eating it. The smell of burnt flesh oddly made his mouth water, but he was not sure it would be a good way to behave in front of a woman that might accept him into the pack. Still, he had caught the rabbit and he did not want it to go to waste. Gingerly, the red haired male picked up the warm carcass and took a bite. It tasted horrible but it quenched his hunger. He then suddenly shifted into Lupus form and finished off the buck ravenously. Peeking up when he had done from his ginger, golden stained locks, he realized how much of a bad impression he was probably giving Liliana. He coughed before shifting back into Optime form, standing upright and giving a sheepish smile.

"So sorry, miss. My instincts got tha better of me, that time. I was just so hungry, though."
He growled to himself at his own impoliteness. It wasn't my fault! he thought to himself angrily. The meat made me do it!

<style>
.frodo-t98 b {color:#008019; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.frodo-t98 {background-color:#D8B872; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011feb/frodo.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#65532C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 301 :: OOC: Yes that’s wright, in fact you’d be working a lot with Nayati (Erin) in that kind of aspect Big Grin and she’s really nice anywayyyy lets get on with it!!

She listened as he spoke about how he had been looking for this place, oddly enough he was not always the first person to do this. She guessed it was a nice place to journey that it had caught word of mouth to far away, how far this young mand was from, she did not know. His words of wishing to join caught Liliana and she smiled. Yes joining was a good opportunity for both the wolf and the pack, but before she could say anything she smelled something burning and the man became frantic over his food. Liliana rarely cooked her own meat unless it was in a ceremony or some special occasion. If she were hungry enough she would eat it right away. Her body was made for such things, she sat quietly looking the other way as to be polite, while he ate the burned rabbit. She was sure it wasn’t entirely burned as there was more meat than just what was on top, but at least he did not put the thing to waste. She could only nod as he apologized, she was not appauled but such a display, she knew what it was like to be hungry.

That is quite ok, now as for you joining our pack, as you ask for our sanctuary and protection we must as if there is something you can do for said protection. Are there any skills that you can give us that would help out the tribe?

Liliana asked, quite pleased with her words, she was normally a shy wolf, but after she’d become a skilled ranked wolf, she was told she had extra duties, and one of them was greeting and accepting newcomers. She was getting better and better with each one, at least that’s’ what she thought.

<style>
.lili-texthorse-box {background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2011f ... raldic.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:159px; height:196px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.lili-texthorse {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.lili-texthorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify;}
.lili-texthorse .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.lili-texthorse p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.lili-texthorse b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC here! Sounds good to me! wc; 322

He nodded evenly at her words- truth was the rabbit had not tasted all that bad - as she thought -when it got down to the actual flesh, but it could have tasted better as Frodo was known for his strange taste buds, the wolf preferring to cook things before eating them. She spoke to him, about the pack offering protection to him, and at this he grinned widely, alluring emerald twins sparkling excitedly.

"Well, yup, now that ya mention it, I can do quite a bit to help out. I'm agile so I can help with basic things like carrying, an' I can run if tha's whattya need. Ah'm a good rider, I can track animals and get ta places quickly. But, mah favorite thing, and the thing that ah'm best at, is Huntin'."

He gave another grin and then smiled up at her mare, deciding to walk up and see if she liked him. He walked slowly and carefully to not spook her, and gently murmured to the horse. Turning his head, he asked Liliana permission to touch the equine.

"Hey, would she mind if ah stroked 'er? Would ya mind?"
He then tilted his cranium and flashed the female wolf yet another one of his famous smiles, orbs sparkling. Frodo stood and admired the mare for a bit, blowing softly into her nares so that she would receive and hopefully remember his scent.
"She sure is pretty. What's 'er name?"

He shook his head in envy of her own smooth words in contrast to his own weirdly sentenced accent, but figured that he was stuck with his country accent whatever he did to change it. Of course, his voice also aided him in singing and it was partly because of his accent that he sounded pretty good, but he still detested speaking as it made him obvious- people knew he was from the country the minuet he opened his mouth.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 367 OOC: Big Grin Welcome to AniWaya I’ll let the leader know and get you titled up!!!

His words were what she expected, and she smiled, yes he seemed ot have a good few qualities that would help out the tribe. And the hunting, Nayati surely would be glad not to be the only hunter anymore! Though she did help with hunting it was jsust not what she was best at.

I think you will fit in quite well here, Welcome to Aniwaya.

She said, and she watched as the young man moved over towards grace. The chestnut watched with an apprehensive eye, and she would have bit if not for the fact he stopped just shy of what was too close. The mare tossed her flaxen mane as though she was telling the wolf that she would have the upper hand, one eye was on him. Then he spoke.

Well she is still technically wild, it’s up to her more than anything.

Liliana said, letting him know that she would easily bite if she really wanted to, but the man seemed to be doing things right. She watched as the mare’s nostrils opened as the man blew on them, taking in his scent, and then she blew out hard, moving slightly closer to the man. Liliana looked towards his horse who she watched closely herself. The grey animal was a picture of beauty and stamina. She found her pouch and pulled some oats out from the years harvest and nickered to the stallion.

Your horse is a very fine horse, I am the care taker of all of them, so with your permission I would love to do the necessities for your horse, though you have all rights to him you can feed him or what not, but I figure if I do the basic care for the animals everyone would have more time to do what they need.

She said confidently. She was after all very close to the animals, the only wolf friends she made was now her mate, though she did have ot say Dawali was a friend as well, but she was still shy around him as he was the chief, and the authority, which she could not see actually wanting the attention of a hybrid such as herself.

<style>
.liliana-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.liliana-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liliana-d04 b {color:#191308; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liliana-d04 {background-color:#BC9C63; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/lili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#45371E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliana-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]

OOC here! Big Grin thanks for that! And... more LOTR references here! Translation is; All right, All right. Quiet, Quiet. wc; 595 :O NAUGHTY FRODO!

He gave another swift bow and a foolish grin as she welcomed him into the pack, eyes twinkling. Frodo then turned all attention on the pretty mare, watching as she took in his scent and stepped a little bit closer. In answer to his questions, Liliana said something then that very much surprised him, and, eyes still on the horse, he spoke back in a surprised tone.
"Yah tamed a wild horse?"

He now knew that he had much to learn from this woman, for it was very rare that wolves even got close to wild horses because of their obvious predator appearance. He grew with respect for his new acquaintance, and knew at once she must be a very gentle being.

He now spoke softly to Grace, murmuring in the ancient tongue that his mother had often sang to him as a boy. He had no idea what language it was exactly, but he knew that it often calmed others as it calmed himself. He often used parts of the song to lull Strider to sleep when he was nervous.
"Ælle nog,
Ælle nog. Stilla, Stilla."

He took a step closer, still murmuring softly and reaching out a furry hand, hoping for it to connect with the mare's muscled neck. Eventually, he landed his paw on what hopefully was his target- but could just as easily be thin air- and he made some slow stroking movements. His hand then reached over in the general direction of the femme's long nose, repeating the method of slowly stoking. After that, the brute took a step back and turned around a little, so that he could face Liliana once more.

When he scanned the area, under the blanket of night, he noticed Liliana ushering Strider over with some oats from a bag. Frodo opened his mouth, fingers spread wide and palm held upwards in a stop gesture, about to tell her about Strider's shyness and ability to flee when someone approached. But, to his amazement, Strider seemed to suddenly have a personality change. The reserved Arab horse nickered back in reply to the females sounds, and cautiously approached, eyes on the oats. He gently pushed with his maw at the paw that held the treat, before nuzzling his way towards the food and gently lipping it up from her hands. Frodo only gaped, refusing to believe what he had just seen.
"Well, I'll be damned. He 'asn't trusted anyone since..." He paused. "Never mind."

Liliana then told him that she would like to care of Strider, telling Frodo that he was a very fine horse. The young man nodded and smiled, noting that the girl seemed reluctant about him letting her do such a thing.
"Why, of course! 'Tis your job, after all. And how could ah refuse after seeing your obvious connection with horses?"

With a final grin, he stretched and began collecting his things, shouldering his bow and reaching for the small sack that held his most prized possessions. He hauled that over his bare shoulder and walked swiftly over to Strider, putting a furred hand on his flank. Frodo then hauled himself, and with a quick glance to make sure the fire was out - it was - he got ready to ride into the pack lands.
"Ah hope ya don't mind, Lady Liliana, but ah was hoping tha' you could show us to the stables and whatnot? Only, I heard about the stables here on mah travels, and it's getting kinda cold out. Ah'm happy to sleep with Strider, in the stables too."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 520 OOC: Don’t wory about length Wink it’s actually very good you can gain points in which you will earn titles or icons or other things for those points!

His astonished gaze was confusing to her as he asked her he tamed a wild horse, were the horses where he came from so tame they didn’t know what it was like to be free? She wondered if that was a good or a bad thing but she nodded.

Yes I train nothing but wild horses, Grace is not tame though, she still has her wild spirit. I did not break this one, she’s here to protect me I suppose.

Liliana said as she watched the man expertly move towards her mare, who seemed interested in the man himself, she didn’t move as he put his hand on her neck, well besides flinching her neck muscles but that was it. Lili knew this horse was a rather calm and predictable animal, Grace would say if she didn’t like someone, right away and rarely did she play games with like and hate. The horse let him stroke her neck and nose. Lili’s attention went to the Grey horse that was now coming towards her. Patience and calm was always the key, and she was always one with the horses. She ate deer and moose, and even rabbit, but she would never hurt a hair on a horses’ body. The stallion came up to her and started lipping at the oats, a favorite treat of the animals and she was proud to say there was still plenty to go around. She rubbed his nose as the man uttered even more surprise to him. She looked over his way startled. He didn’t seem like a shy horse. Turning to the stallion she shrugged.

Horses have been my friends longer than wolves have, I think they can sense that much about me.

She said, that was the only excuse she had because she never really thought about how horses tended to enjoy her company. She smiled as he agreed to let her take the horse into her services. She watched quietly as he got ready to head into his new home, a sense of pride reaching through Liliana as he got up onto the horse, and she did the same. Yes this time she did not have to walk Grace, she could ride back and it would be a good ride too, she thought.

The stables are a bit disheveled right now I’m afraid, we just had a storm come by not too long ago and it did a bit of damage, we do have the town hall which is currently being use for those who have lost their homes or have no homes.

She said. She and her mate, Nayati were two of those wolves who had lost their huts. Dawali, the chief had lost his as well as a good number of other members. She directed Grace to head towards the village and motioned for the man to follow, she wouldn’t go too fast as his stallion did not know the wooded lands around them. It wouldn’t do for him to break a leg. Lili know where to go and when, but she would keep a slower pace for the new member.

<style>
.liliana-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.liliana-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.liliana-d04 b {color:#191308; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.liliana-d04 {background-color:#BC9C63; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/lili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#45371E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; }
.liliana-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]