Spider, Son and Father
[html]
Thread Information
Date: 20th Feb

Setting: Arachnea's Revenge

Time: Midday

Character Form: Lupus(Gunnar) Optime (J'adore)
[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

Big Grin

J'adore strode slower than usual as he made his way through the trees. The small pup Valinta had found just over a week ago, was plodding along behind. He had grown bored of resting as his new parents had instructed him to do and out of sympathy J'adore had agree to chaperone him while he explored. He had specifically requested they stay away from the beach.

Gunnar was smart and had a wide vocabulary for a five month old pup, sadl he had a habit of using baby talk. His eyes were changing, from a more bluey colour to a blackish one, though J'adore strongly held that they would remain bluish. He was obviously of dog heritage, mostly likely hound. But he was obviously wolf aswell. His coat and body was thicker that a hound dogs, but his over body shape and of course his floppy ears gave him away.

J'adore noticing, finally, that the soft padding sound had stopped, turn around to find Gunnar had stopped, and was staring intently at a rock flanking the blue waters. 'Whasat?' he asked, his little face beaming up at J'adore.

What was sat on the rock, still as death, was a spider. A tarantula in fact. Glad to see his adopted son showed no fear to the creature, he answered, kneeling down behind Gunnar. 'Thats a spider'. Gunnar turned back to the arachnid and frowned in thought. Canna keep it' he asked, placing a paw onto the rock. J'adore thoguht hard about his answer, but before his maw opened to reply, the tarantula stepped forward onto the boys black paw. 'See? Gunnar smiled, 'Liekz me'. J'adore nodded and ruffled Gunnar's shaggy fur. He stood up and followed by Gunnar, and the tarantula who now sat on his head, wandered further into the trees.

An hour had passed and the spider was busy crawling around Gunnar's body, as he giggled, exclaiming that it tickled. They had stopped by the water's edge so that the father and son could rest. 'Does he have a name yet?' J'adore asked, looking up from his snack, a small mouse which Gunnar happily ate half of. The hybrid pup trotted over, the arachnid sitting on his snout and carefully not to uproot his new pet, shouted, 'ROCK!' Sadly he had not grasped volume control.

[/html]
Leon raised his head off his paws. He had been taking a nap in the shade of some rocks, resting his shoulder, when he thought he heard someone yell. And that someone sounded close... Yawning and stretching, Leon rose to his feet, wandering down the waters edge, walking in the shallow water. He splashed the water with every step, but he did not mind. If someone was nearby, they would know Leon was walking nearby, and hopefully be less aggressive.

Sniffing the air, he slowed down and got out of the water, keeping a steady pace as he rounded another grouping of rocks and noticed foot prints. He followed the tracks for a few minutes before coming into sight of a Luperci and what looked like a runt wolf pup. He continued forward cautiously. He knew how parents could get when it came to their young. When he was about ten yards away, he stopped and sat down in as relaxing a way he could. He stared out at the water, sure that the Luperci had noticed his scent by now. "I think that there is a spider actually." He said jokingly to the pup, remembering the yell he heard. "Of course, I watch water for hours, so I don't think I can claim much."
'Inno iz a spidr, call ROCK!' Gunnar replied trotting forward. 'Son' J'adore replied warningly. There was no indication that this wolf would attack, but J'adore was gaining the protectiveness of a parent. Gunnar carried on walking towards the male, so J'adore, already shifted into his Lupus form, took quick steps forward so he stood close by his son.

'J'adore Austral' he asserted firmly to the stranger, holding back his son's identity. If this male meant harm, he would only be able to find the Spaniard, since Gunnar didn't share his surname. Of course, the male probably didn't mean any trouble. But of course the Iberian wolf had reason to be tense.

'Who you?' Gunnar asked. J'adore, smiling on the inside at the hybrid boy pup's intelligent question, he kept his neutral expression on the outside. Afraid his son was going to shout his name before deducing that it was safe to, the J'adore looked down at the black furred child and smiled, Why don't you go and play?' The small boy nodded and trotted of happily too the rocks and sat down.

J'adore repeated his son's question with a wary smile, making sure to send a message of peace to the male as he asserted his well being. After all he was only looking out for Gunnar's well being.
OOc: Frick I took forever... I'm so sorry. >< Some friends are sleeping over and I got distracted. Sad

Leon found himself smiling at the pup's response. "Ah, how foolish of me. Rock the spider must be happy to have you as a friend." He said happily. The Luperci, now in Lupus form, walked quickly to keep close to his son. His smile remained, and he trusted this wolf would not attack unless provoked before his son.

"A pleasure to meet you J'adore Austral, my name is Leon ven Liudesys." He replied politely. He was the intruder here, and would show humility. "Your son... He is a very happy kid it would appear." He commented, grinning after the pup, recalling his own early childhood. "I apologize for intruding, but I heard you from down the way, and my curiosity got the best of me. I was curious of who was yelling here." Leon stated, hoping his intentions were not odd to this male.
OOC- No problem XD

J'adore nodded, 'He is certainly active'. Leon spoke of his intrusion and the Spaniard shook his head, 'No, this is neutral territory. Your as welcome here as me' he paused and gave a smile, 'You can't be too careful with pups though, I'm still gettting used to it'.

He had only become aquainted with his son a few days ago, when he was a small, black, dreched, timid, under nourished and frightened hybrid boy pup cuddling up to his mother's dead body. But since Valinta and J'adore had adopted him, he had filled out and fully regarded them as his parents.

'Daaaaaddy!?' Gunnar callled louldy. J'adore turned his head to the pup and smiled, 'Yes?' Gunnar bowed his head to the rock and allowed his spider pet to crawl off, Cans wim?' he asked, thumping the water with his paw. J'adore nodded and turned back to Leon.

'I'm sorry for his volume, he has not grasped control over it yet' J'adore explained, 'I'm surprised, he's like this today. We found his little over a week ago, on the beach, in a terrible state. Curled up to his dead mother, he was... He has a terrible fear of beaches to this day'. J'adore shook his head in sorrow. 'Valinta, my mate, lost a girl pup a few weeks ago. He fills the void I suppose. She says its fate'. My mate... He supposed she kinda was... or at least would be. She had voice her opinions of the trouble of moving the small pup through packlands everyday and said it would be much easier if she joined AniWaya. Gunnar didn't seem bothered about which pack he belonged to, it didn't matter to the young soul.
Hearing J'adore's response to his apology, Leon sighed in relief. He had to admit that he was kinda worried about what would happen, but was glad he had come. As he watched the small one play beside the water, he listened to the fathers explanation, he felt his ears bend in sorrow. That was a story he could relate too...

Leon turned his head to meet J'adore's gaze. "I see. That seems to be too common in our era... I lost my mother as well, so I feel really... I don't know, happy I guess, to hear that he is recovering so well from that trauma." He might not have known either the pup or his father, and definitely not the new mother, but if the parents could turn a trauma struck child into a happy pup like the one in the water, he was more than willing to trust them. "Will he be okay playing in the water, J'adore? Alone I mean?" He asked, glancing over again. He felt his body completely relax and stretched before laying down completely. He felt no threatening aura from the other male, so he figured he could lay down once more. "A beautiful day for a swim though, I'll admit." He mentioned, chuckling as he looked once more at the 'pet' spider.
J'adore nodded, 'Should be' was his brief answer. He had been fine in the shallows of the lake, so the Spaniard supposed he would be fine no the edges of the blue water.

The hybrid pup trotted back to the conversing males, spider on his back. He positioned himself between J'adore front legs and frowned up at Leon. 'Da isn real da' he repeated, in his simple structured speech. 'Shhh' J'adore whispered in Gunnar's ear. Gunnar continued anyhow, 'I liek im beta'.

He couldn't really judge who was the better father proparly thought. Firstly he was a child, secondly he hadn't known his biological father. But as far as the Hybrid pup was concerned, Valinta and J'adore were his parents.

'So what brings you to the revenge?' J'adore asked, ignoring the squirming pup occasionally knocking him as he played. J'adore's eyes flicked down, warning the gray bundle to be still. Gunnar plopped down and mumbled something, but the hybrind man child remained silent and still. The spider howeve was restless as the males spoke. The arachnid finally decided to perch just betwee J'adore's ear and his brow. J'adore didn't mind spiders, but if he looked up, he could see Rock's fangs, and wonder why on earth he was letting his son keep such a beast.
When the pup spoke of liking J'adore better than his real dad, Leon tilted his head a bit. He supposed there was nothing wrong with liking someone more than your real parent, but still... "Well, maybe yous should wait a while before you judge. Though I'm certain your current Da' is a great man. Just... Don't be too quick to judge people, m'kay?" Leon requested of the younger boy. "I'm still growing myself, so I'll follow that rule too if you promise that?" He said playfully.

When J'adore finally settled his son, he asked Leon what he was doing in 'the revenge'. "Well, I'm looking for someone very close to me, and I heard he was in 'Souls, but I haven't found him... I take breaks here, though I usually go to the Dampwoods..." He responded. "And yourselves? You smell different from the two packs near Dampwoods, and different from Sankaras pack." He questioned lightly, curious how many packs were here in 'Souls.
Really short due to muse lapse.

Immediately stopping his baby talk and nodding, 'Okay, but my real dad left me before I was born... J'adore has taken care fo me well since I arrived. My real mom didn't have time to pla with me because she starved herself for me. Vali plays with me all the time'. He muzzled his father and sighed.

J'adore smiled, 'AniWaya', he uttered his pack name with pride. He had not been the best member since the storm which was the time he should have been an asset to them. But the understood he had his own problems. This lead him to thing his pac was an asset to him. He truely did not have any idea where he would be without it.
OOc: Ugh, mine be short. D:

Leon smiled as the fur ball responded, and watched as the child nuzzled his father. He felt terrible that the boy had lost his father, but was glad to hear the boy was recovering well from the experience. "It sounds like you have a wonderful family around you than. I feel jealous of you. He chuckled, teasing the child. "AniWaya? Where does your pack reside?" Leon asked, wanting to get a feel for the area, and hoping to know where all the packs were.