Faster than the wind
She's on Lupus form and walking along Medway River, into the Trenches <3

The girl was uncertain of what she felt. She wasn't hesitant or uncertain in walking away from AniWaya so freely, into such an open, unsheltered place. Neither was she glad to do so. It was just a trip to get herself new herbs for her recipies. No more, no less.

Steady steps along the rocky edges of the hill sides created no sounds, except if a small pebble or rock fell fif her wieght, which wasn't much, rolled down to a new settlement. Light lime green eyes searched for signs of the plants she was looking for, images of what they should look like in an herbalist book fixed into her mind.

A small spot of white and black dashed alongside her in tiny hops and steps, unnoticeable except for the outstanding color in the grayish and brownish background. Lázul was her spirit guide for just a few weeks, and they were already best of friends. Almost brothers. if it wasn't the fact that she was a wolf and he was a rabbit. The only odd thing in him was the two stud earrings near the tip of his left ear, much like her own piercings on the very same side.

Her thin shawl wrap hung over her shoulder blades and back helped a bit when the ocean breeze reached out for her, sometimes waving the pigeon tail feathers on the sides of her head, attached to the metal link diadem on her head. It also made the clay spheres and emblems on her necklace click together softly.

"Honey, are you okay? You look down." Lápzi's sweet, masculine voice echoed inside her mind, tough when she looked at him, into his beady red eyes. he looked only woried, staring back at her; "I'm alright, just thinking." She replied out loud, hoping he would leave it at it. "About what?" He asked, following her while staring at her face. Of ourse he wouldn't drop it. "Stuff..." She said back, wishing he would get the hint. Luckily, he had.

She had been having those weird dreams again. And the young wolf couldn't fear them more than what she already did. Last time she had such awful, scary nightmares, they came true, and she had lost everything that the child valued the most. Her family, her pack, her friends, her lady... her whole life so far. And now that she had a brand new one, the will and determination to keep it all safe couldn't be stronger.

"You know, Honey, not always the visions come true. But most of the times, when you try to make them not happen, it only triggers them." The buck rabbit said, in a failed attempt to comfort her. The last time, she did nothing to stop it, adn it still happened. What could she do? Ignore it or try to stop it... That fifty-fifty chance just killed her inside.

"We all have choices. And when you have no choices, there remains only one: the choice of not having a choice. And, threfore, not having a choice is nothing more than your own choice." He said, acting like he could actually read her mind. Which he tended to do a lot. "I know, I know..." The cook replied, every second getting closer to kicking the dan rabbit all the way back to AniWaya.

The girl wasn't violent. Much on the contrary, she was one of the most pacific and calm creatures in the world, and yet that rabbit always found a way to make her snap.
'If I join the pack?' Gunnar chimed, asking yet another of his thousands of questions, 'Can Rock be my guide?' His adoptive father shook his head and told his son, 'No, Rock is alive'. He gave Gunnar time to consider this before his answered, 'What if I stand on him?' J'adore shot his son a look and shook his head, 'Then he would be dead...'. The boy noddded and continued trotting beside the Luppus male.

'BOYS!' a familiar voice called. The Peregrine falcon swooped down low. 'Ahh, one of your occasional visits?' The Peregrine's head ducked down in response and then turned to the canter wolves. 'There feeding you well I see'. Gunnar nodded and stopped alongside J'adore.

Hearing the voices from up ahead J'adore called out 'Hello?!' Only to be echoed by Ptitsa and Gunnar, 'Hello?!' The falcon flew ahead and stooped, landing beside a rabbit and another wolf. 'Sup'. The Peregrine's rather 'gangsta' repy made the little hybrid giggle. 'Love you, 'Titsy' he managed to say between bouts of childish laughter.

The two males still stood away from the female, J'adore further back and Gunnar rolling around before him. Ptitsa had landed a few feet waya from the strange pair.