The Steps of an old ghost...
Angel had been gone for far too long from her homeland. Being away from it made her sick at times with the sadness that flowed through her like a mighty river; powerful and endless. The black fur along the back of the neck, down the spine, and to the base of the tail was still dappled silver and throughout the rest of her body now silver had begun to develop. It was interesting how her pelt was beginning to from black to silver in a matter of months. The cyan colored eyes glittered with happiness as she neared her old cabin covered in the red ivy she liked so much. Her body had indeed changed from something so bulky and muscular to something more lighter and slender. Her time away had caused her to lose some weight she thought and perhaps it would be best to try and regain that weight.

Once she made it to her cabin she noticed first off how dirty it was! Massive cobwebs in the stalls, dust a mile high, windows that were darker than mud - blech! Secondly she noticed that her horses were gone too. Sad as it was she knew she would have to collect more for her medicinal studies as needed. Sighing she placed a paw with opposable thumbs on the handle and turned the door to only hear it creak loudly as she opened it. It was a painful sort of sound she knew she would have to correct later on but upon entering her house she noticed it too was a wreck and at least two of the windows had been some what ripped open - since wolves can't make glass anyway. Sighing she noticed at how the room was a mess like a tornado had gone through and she decided perhaps that this would be a good opportunity to start cleaning the place. So upon putting her bags down she decided to at least get this under control before heading to the next step of her plans for today.
[html]

WC: 352 3 points

She was wandering off again, Temo would have her hide for it she just knew it, she grinned at the thought of the black male. She ruffled her fur out a bit, she was glad that the snowstorm had passed although it was still cold, Jace didn't feel it but that didn't mean she would neglect her fur so that she would feel it. She planted her butt down in the snow for a second and ran her fingers over her injured leg, she winced as the muscles and tissues were still tender and sore to the touch, if someone were to remove her fur from her leg then surely her entire leg would be covered in a bruise from the tree.

Picking herself back up again, she brushed the snow from her tail and shook the rest of will a well placed shudder. She gazed around herself at the lands of Phoenix Valley and decided that she could very well imagine herself spending the rest of her life here. She allowed herself to day dream a little as she walked about on the crisp day, imagining herself as an old old woman at eight, nine, maybe even 10 years old if the years were good to her, surrounded by her children and grand-children and anyone else she adopted into her family, she touched the single feather dangling from one of the necklaces on around her neck briefly.

She frowned a little as she saw in the distance, a quite battered looking cabin. She appraised it with her mis-matched eyes, working out the dimensions in her head as she gained slowly closer to it. She nodded to herself, mumbling under her breath. Perhaps it would make a suitable home for her and Temo although as she gained upon it she saw that it was in the beginnings of already being occupied or in the process of being. She gave the open door a soft rap with the knuckled of her paw,

"Hello? Is there anyone here?". Her good and bad ear rotating, trying to hear if someone hid within the depths of the house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

wc: 370

The half-tailed ruffian was out and about again, tying to scrounge up any supplies to help in the effort to rebuild some houses. The snowstorm had really done a huge number on his house and the many shelters that speckled Phoenix Valley, and Ty had recently volunteered to help in any way that he could. However, nothing had really been assigned yet, so Ty was simply doing what he could. The cave he had found would hold for a long time, but he was scouting to see what other houses were intact after the storm.

However, Ty's trek for supply gathering stopped when he noticed some tracks in the ground, wolf tracks to be precise. Usually Ty would pay no mind to such tracks, but this time the scent from them was all too familiar, he knew the wolf who had made these tracks, but Angel was no longer here; or was she? His head cocked to one side as he lowered his nose to the tracks, double checking to see if his nose wasn't playing tricks on him. Indeed the scent of Angel was on these tracks, and the recent snowstorm could only mean that these footprints were fresh, clearly she was back.

Ty's expression turned to a delighted smile when he realized his old friend was back in Phoenix Valley, his half-tail wagged slightly at the thought of seeing her again, but where had she gone? He followed her tracks at a brisk pace, tracking the graceful footprints she had made in her travel. The trail led to Angel's old cabin, which truly meant she was back. However, there was anther wolf at the door, a female wolf he did not recognize immediately. However, even from his lurking place, he could smell Phoenix Valley on her, so he approached her with a casual demeanor, calling out to her with a small smile on his face.

"Excuse me." Ty called out to Jace, the wolfess he did not know. "I see you're knocking on the door of a friend of mine, do you know if she's in there?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
The scents of the two wolves entered her nose only moments after she cleaned her front room area. Perking her head up to hear talking she smiled when she saw one she recognized. "Ty! Its been ages!" she smiled as she began to approach him plus a new member she had not yet seen before. "Oh hello! I am Angelique du Coudray - the packs med.. well ex-medic." she chuckled and gave a shrug to it as she knew she would have to work to get it again. No matter. She had the skills and proficiency so she would only need to show Jefferson and then she would get the title again. After she lit some more of her lanterns in the entry way to her cabin she made more light so it wasn't so dank in the house. "Come on in! I am just cleaning the place after what looks to be a few animals had gotten in some how and trashed it." Turning to her front room again she moved the garbage and junk outside for her to go through later and fixed the chairs so they sat up right.

"So tell me you two! How has the pack been since I have been gone? And this snow... there seems to be a lot of it lately..." Angel snorted to it as she looked to see snow had come in the windows too. Perhaps the animals trashed her place in efforts of trying to keep warm or at least be protected from the snow. Knowing this Angel knew she would have to reinforce her house some how. Looking back to Ty and his companion she noticed his tail was only half. "Ty! When did your tail get so short? Or.. has it always been like that?" she asked with an inquisitive look on her face. Originally when she had met him she thought that his tail was full length. She remembered not paying too much attention to it only because that Ty was a good friend indeed and an entertainment of sorts for when she was down. The fact that he had returned made hers so much better now.
[html]

WC: 308 3 points

Jace turned as she heard another calling out, he was a light orangey colored male and as he got closer she could see his eyes were a strange mix of amber and blue, her own mismatched blue and amber eyes widened slightly, she had not expected anyone else to come by but she smiled back at the male. She was about to reply when a voice sounded out from within the cabin, a name she didn't recognize was called out with gusto and obvious happiness, perhaps they were mother and son?

She moved backwards a few steps out of the way as the female appeared, she didn't want to interrupt a reunion between the two. The female introduced herself as Angelique du Coudray and Jace wondered if she should leave and let the two get reacquainted when the woman invited them both in. She hesitantly stepped forwards into the very recently vacant house. The woman was right, it did indeed look like a pack of wold animals had decided to throw a party in her absense and most likely the recent storm hadn't helped matters. Jace began to feel rude and so introduced herself to her two packmates,

"Hi, i'm Jace Denahlii." Jace looked around the house's deteriorated interior and wondered if she should offer to help the older woman clean up although she assumed that was why the male was here. She also wondered how long the woman had been gone if her previous home was in such a state from the elements,

"Oh, I haven't really been in the valley that long, two or three weeks maybe. Me and Temo arrived just before the snowstorm started so i guess we were lucky that way." She stopped and then realized that they most likely wouldn't know Temo, "Temo is my travelling companion, we travelled together for over a year."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

wc: 397

"Well, well, well." Ty said with a smile as Angelique opened the door, "If it isn't Angel, back from wherever the hell you were." He let out a joyous and hearty laugh as she invited them in. It had been far too long since he had seen her, and the last time they had talked it was not on the best terms. A shudder trickled over his fur as he remembered that horrible instance with the male that was chasing Angel.

Nevertheless, Ty stepped into the house upon invitation, and walked into what looked like the aftermath of a tornado. He could not help but chuckle morbidly, placing his hands on his hips as he added. "You know...even like this your house looks better than mine right now." He said as he scratched the back of his head. "Of course, that's because my house was recently collapsed to to the winter snowstorm that just passed over." After another laugh, Ty raised his hands in glory. "But don't worry, I live in a perfectly nice cave right now, so it all worked out for the best."

Ty then went silent as Jace introduced herself, which Ty was more than happy to listen to. He had known of Jace being a packmate in Phoenix Valley, but he had never actually talked to her, and Ty had been hoping to get a change to talk to her. This was not exactly the circumstance he had thought he would be talking to her in, but just getting a chance was nice. She explained that she had only been in the Valley for a few weeks, surprisingly, and she had a companion named Temo, Ty made a note in his head to meet Temo as well. "Clearly you were." He said. "If you had been out and about during that storm, you might not have been here to introduce yourself."

His eyes suddenly popped lightly when Angel mentioned his tail. His hand instinctively wrapped around the stump as his eyes sunk to the floor. The mere mention of Ty's cut tail always put him in a bad mood, but he would always try to not get everyone else down as well. "That's...a story for another time." He murmured, before bringing a happy gaze up to Angel. "What's more important is you, where have you been? How have you been keeping all these months?"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
((Gawd. So sorry. Not going to bring up old times again. xD))

Angel nodded as she listened to each of their words and remembered their voices accordingly. Especially the new female here. "Lovely to meet you both!" A joyous smile was visible from her lips as she finished picking up the front room and wiped her brow. She was amazed at all of the damage that had happened to her house and she blinked wildly when she heard Tys house had collapsed.

"Well, if you like I have an extra bedroom for you to stay in if needed until your house is rebuilt."

Angel offered as she smiled and leaned against the counter hearing her being asked where she had been. Oh the fond memories that flooded her mind when she was asked that. "Here and there you know. I just went on a journey and my feet wouldn't stop going. My mind kept flowing with endless thoughts and dreams and by the time I realized where I was I was far away from Phoenix. Didn't expect to be so far away from home so I decided it was time for me to make my way back." Angel smiled and chuckled remembering the drawings she made of the lands.

"I'll show you."

Bringing out a book of sketches she had made it showed a mountain with half of its face off surrounded by other rocks and trees. Another sketch held remnants of very old buildings that had crumbled to pieces and how it had life still growing with plants and animals all around it. Similar sketches were within the book and there were near hundreds of them.
gick i am ashamed of this

She grinned at Ty, she liked this male. He was easy to be around and get along with, his scars did not scare or disturb her for she bore her on scars upon her face. The woman, Angel as well was easy to get along with and very nice but Jace decided she had better get back to Temo otherwise he would worry after her safety. She smiled inwardly about the black male.

She watched with a smile as the two friends caught up with each other. She didn't want to intrude upon their reunion anymore than she had already and she made a mental note to seek them out in the future and have more conversations with them for she did not doubt that they both had a wealth of information and stories to share.

"Well it has been nice meeting you both but I am afraid that I will have to say goodbye for now. Temo is awaiting my company but I will see you around sometimes soon." She let herself out of the house and continued on her way, searching for anything that might be of use to her.