Life is what you make it (p)
[html]

1086 words

Amaranth walked along the beach she had found out that she was pregnant and she wasn’t sure what she was going to do. She had wanted to be a mom for so long. Now the red head wasn’t sure she was ready to be one. Walking along the beach her mud colored paws kicked stones. She wasn’t sure what form she should take but she felt like being in opium form was better. She stood looking out at the ocean purple eyes glowing in the sunset light. She loved this time of night she loved the fresh air and it helped her take her mind off her lump. She was barely showing with clothes on it was impossible to see and she was glad she wanted to wait just a bit longer before she told Niro.

She had gone with him a month ago to see her mom and brothers. She wondered what they were up too and she hoped that she could see them soon. She hoped that she would get a chance to see her mom. She was slowly becoming close to the women who she had hated her entire life. Though that was a lie she hadn’t always hated her. She smiled looking out to the ocean.

”Mommy! Mommy look, look!” She shouted showing her mom what she could do. She felt that she was better than her brother as she talked him to the ground. “I’m the bestest!” She exclaimed as she began tugging on the whining boy. Looking up at her mother with her bright purple eyes and tail wagging she smiled. Ayita picking her up smiling. “You will be great someday.”

Amaranth rubbed her eyes. “oh Mom.” She said lightly. The wind blew as she shivered. She wanted to see her mom and ask her for help but that would mean saying sorry. She wasn’t sure she was ready to go that far. She had no idea that the future would bring her and her mother close. If she knew what the future would bring she’d say she was sorry now and forgive her for what she had done though she had done nothing.

The wind blew her hair about as she looked behind her to see her mother standing behind her. “Mom what are you doing here?” She asked.

Ayita had been out today she left the boys with Vigi. She felt that she needed to take some time to herself and get some fresh air. She had kept the boys inside and she along with them had gotten cabin fever. She need to move outside she needed air and she needed time to think to herself. She found herself heading to the beach she wanted to see her daughter.

The dark haired women walked slowly on two legs down the cold sandy beach. She hoped that her daughter would not be to mad that she was coming to see her. She wanted to know how she was fairing dealing with the unexpected house guest and the daughter of her mate. She wasn’t sure her daughter would be able to handle dealing with that sort of thing. She smiled seeing the girl standing on the beach. She wasn’t wearing much just a gray sweater dress and it was enough for herself. She wondered if her daughter was cold seeing how she was wearing a sweater dress too.

Ayita watched her daughters hair blow in the wind she was downwind from her and she didn’t think the girl would notice her for some time. Crystal blue eyes watched intently as she wondered what was going through her mind. It seemed like ten minutes had gone by before her daughter turned around to see her standing there. Ayita could only smile. ”I missed you so much.” She said as she walked closer. ”I wanted to see how you were doing. You are my daughter and I want to make amends with you.” She said

Amaranth laughed looking at her mother. She came all the way here to see her. ”Well thanks mom I’m doing well.” she said looking at her. She looked at what her mother was wearing and it brought more of a smile to her face. Maybe just maybe she would be able to forgive her mom with more time. ”I’m not ready to make amends quite yet I haven’t worked through all my problems I’m not having nightmares anymore though.” She said looking her mom dead in the eyes. ”How are my brothers have they been eaten by anything?” She asked with sarcasm deep in her tone.

Ayita gave her daughter a dirty look. ”no and thank you for asking.” She said looking at her. She wished that her daughter would be able to forgive her and get over the problem with her. She wanted to be there for her daughter she wanted to become friends with her daughter. ”Lets sit and talk what’s new with you?” She asked

Amaranth walked closer to her mother. ”Snow is everywhere shall we sit?” Amaranth asked with more attitude. She was hiding behind it now trying to push her mother away and it wasn’t working. Ayita wasn’t going to give up and she was proving it. Amaranth looked at her mother, ”I’m pregnant I’m going to have babies.” She said her voice shifting from the anger and annoyance to happy and scared. ”I don’t know what I’m going to do I haven’t told Niro and I don’t know if alaine could help me since she has pups of her own. Mom I don’t know what to do I’m scared.” She said getting worked up.

Ayita looked at her shock written all over her face. ”You really do move quick don’t you.” She said looking at her daughter who was getting closer and closer as she spoke. She found the red head practically on top of her as she started to sniffle. Ayita took her daughter in her arms ”Shhh Amaranth it will be ok. I failed when you were younger but I won’t now. I’ll be there for you every step of the way and you’ll see everything will be ok. Use this form I found it easier I couldn’t do much in my other one. Plus you live out here it will be easier. Don’t shift forms you’ll risk hurting the babies and when your ready to have them I will be there ok.” She said feeling her daughter nod against her.

<style type="text/css">
.bridge b {font-weight:bold; color:#E0EEEE; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bridge .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.bridge p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bridge {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#586B64; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/358cigh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 324px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]