Stocking Up
[html]
Thread Information
Date: 23/02/2011

Setting: Woodland near the borders of PV

Time: Morning

Character Form: Optime
[/html]

J'adore swung the axe at the tree, hitting the middle of the missing wedge shape. He glaced back at the pile of wood he already had. He'd spent the past few hours felling and chopping a small tree and after deducing that since all of the firewood had been used to revive the great fire, he would need more. After a few more swings the tree fell backwards, showing J'adore with splinters. He had not moved when the tree started to creak, which could have proved problematic if it had started to lean towards him.

The tan male swept his hand over his brow and sighed. It wasn't hot, but the hard work was tiring him out. He sat down on one of the logs and started to search his bag for the flask which had become prescious to him ever since he'd started chopping

He took a sip of the water and let out a deep sigh. His shaggy mane was held up out of his eyes by a purple bandana. His locks were longer now, not quite down to his shoulders, but half way down his neck. The fringe hung lower than his eyebrows and although his hair was long, it wasn't particularly thick.

He replaced the cap on his flask and shoved it into his bag. He stood up again and remembered the other axe in his satchel. If only someone would come across him willing to help. He took his own axe to the fallen log and started to hack.

While Fuerte and Inez were in a field closer to home, he had brought 'Quera along to drag the logs home. Luckily 'Quera was a large, monster of a horse who was very proficient at pulling his load. He was also a celebrated wander, spending little time actually on AniWayan soil. He was wandering around nearby, out of the Spaniard's sight.
Jace was calmly walking the Phoenix Valley borders, her hunting knife was out, she wasn't going to take any chances, she knew that Lucifer would want revenge for the last time they had met and she had won but she suspected that was only due to his drunken state. She shivered, puffing up her fur, the black male seriously creeped her out and when she felt his eyes touching her, she wanted to puke.

A strange thwacking noise caught her attention and she looked out into the woods to see if she could spy whoever it was making the noise. she caught a flash of golden fur and she relaxed a fraction, she stared hesitantly at the line the meant Phoenix Valley ended and the neutrals began before deciding that she wouldn't let the disgusting black male decide where she could and couldn't go even if he wasn't around...at least she hoped he wasn't around.

She stepped over the lone and began to make her way towards the golden furred person and the strange thwacking noises. She shimmied and slithered her way through the trees where they grew close together and came upon a male. She cautiously approached, stopping a fair bit away,

"Hello? Who are you?"
'I am J'adore Austral' the Gata Hineyu said laying his axe down. 'I'm collecting firewood' he added, his white eyes flying over his stock, now fully chopped.

He made a light clicking sound with his tongue and from behind him, a cremello stallion appeared. 'Quera, ahí están!' he smiled, petting the horses face. The stallion nuzzled him and proceeded to move towards, the female. J'adore pulled on his reins and apologised, 'Sorry, he is very curious'. J'adore pushed the stallion away and the creme male trotted away to a clearing, happily turning his attention to the grass, the first grass after the storm.

'As I said, I was chopping wood. I just need to get it home now' J'adore said picking up the large elk hide saddle bags by his own satchel. 'If your not busy could you possible held load him up?' J'adore was chancing his arm. 'Quera knew what was expected of him and had move to the clearing where it would be easier for his master to load him. 'Quera was a good horse, J'adore had trained him well.
Sorry for failness of post ;_; WC: 219

She smiled at him, J'adore Austral? that was a name she hadn't heard before, she wondered if it was foreign although she did not ask it. She nodded, her eyes also following his to where the pile of newly chopped wood was stacked. She gasped as a cream stallion appeared seemingly out of nowhere, obviously the stallion loved its owner as it nuzzled J'adore.

She grinned hesitantly as the horse made to move towards her and she took a slight step backwards, she was kind of wary of the large animal,

"It's ok, curiosity is what drives us all. My name is Jace by the way, Jace Denahlii.". She watched the horse curiously as it moved away to nibble at the grass, she had never seen one so big before and so well cared for looking. Obviously J'adore was a good man from the way he kept his animals. She blinked in surprise as he asked for her help, of all the things she had expecting that was not one of them but she smiled anyway,

"Of course, I would be happy to help." She moved a little closer, for some reason his white eyes did not bother her, she was used to strange gazes, she saw it every time she looked into a reflective surface. "What do I have to do?"
OOC- Told you it would fail. I have no muse.

'Cool, all you have to do is put some of these logs into the saddlebags' J'adore said, putting one of the bags on 'Quera's back. He let out a high whistle and then loaded some logs into the pockets.

Behind him appeared a gray stallion. 'Fuerte! Good man' he praised his other friend. Reaching into the pocket of 'Quera's saddlebag. He put the second one on the gray male and placed a few logs in his one too. 'Make sure you make the load even' he added.

'You come from Pheonix Valley?' the Gata Hineyu asked. He was near the borders this he knew. He hadn't needed to travel this far to get wood, but it had been a nice ride out and it would give him space for the pack.
Fail post is even failier than the last one, im alright to pp the horses? if not then i'll remove

She shifted her body and moved closer to the great creamy beast,

"That doesn't seem too difficult..." The large animal looked at her and she shyed from him a little, before reaching down to grab some logs and move even closer to him. He was even more magnificent and marvelous up close and she told him so as she gently stroked his flank. She opened the saddle bad and quietly placed a few inside the bag.

She looked up as J'adore whistled again and yet another great male horse came prancing towards them. She nodded as J said to load them even, and moved to place another load of logs in the other side of the bag so as not to tip it off balance. The Loas shifted as the horse she was packing up nickered and she moved forwards to rub his leathery nose, slowly getting used to the huge equestrians,

"Yes I am from the Valley, although I have only been living there a few weeks. I don't really know that much about 'Souls cause i haven't been any further down than the dampwoods. Although, it was a little funny, me and my travellign companion got a bit lost and ended up on inferni ground. That was slightly terrifying." She could laugh about it now because they both still had thier throats but she was very wary of the coyote clan.

"What pack do you belong to? Are there many down there?
OOC- Tis fine Smile Gonna tie this up cause my muse is dry, you can PP him riding off too.

'There are many, but I belong to AniWaya' J'adore said as they both finished loading the stallions. They both stood, with fully filled saddlebags, tall and proud, despite the extra weight. 'I think we're done' J'adore said surveying the last few, he then moved over and put them in his bag. Now everything was finished.

The sky was still blue, but raindrops were dancing around carelessly. J'adore shook his head and pulled two large pieces of white tarp, which had been hiding under his axe. The Spaniard hadn't thought he would need it, but he wa glad he had brought it. Firewood was good if it was wet, was it?

'Thank you for your help, Jace' he said, pulling himself up on 'Quera's back. 'I will see you later then' he added, reaching over to Fuerte and grabbing his lead rope. Only 'Quera was truely tacked up.

'I'm sure we'll meet again' he grinned. He gave 'Quera a light kick and Fuerte followed on, both had even canters and stayed at the same speed for the whole journey.
Aniwaya? Maybe she would ask one of the Valleyians if they knew of that pack. Finally they were done with the job and the stallions stood tall, proud to carry theiir masters things for him and she smiled

"Looks like it." She looked to the sky as raindrops began to fall upon them, "And just in time too by the looks of it." She helped him attach the tarps and then stood back as he heaved himself up onto one of his horses, dipping her head to him,

"It was no trouble at all, and if we cannot help each other then the world would be even more bleak than it already is.I hope to meet you again in the future J'adore."

She watched as he set off, her eyes following him and his two steeds until they were well out of sight. The rain began to fall heavier and she turned to make her way back to the Phoenix Valley borders to continue her patrol.

Finished