A new home...how frustrating
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→346 (+3) :: OOC: Optime form...trying to build herself a shelter X3

Sankara moved a bit backwards to contemplate how was her work going so far...and she had to admit that she wasn't very satisfied with the result. Since the incident with the fallen tree, she had become more careful on where did she stepped in. She had decided that not all places where safe enough like to use them as a shelter. So she decided to make a shelter by herself. She wanted something cozy, like a den, but big enough to keep some stuff with her. So she had spent the last days looking for a place where to build her shelter, and she found it. A small rocky formation beside the Forest Oasis. It was a small cave, superficial, but if Sankara added some Branches to it, the place would look much better...or that was what Sankara thought.

She had been carrying big branches all the morning, and all for what? What was supposed to be the entrance was too small for the female to enter, and the small construction had slits everywhere, and those where not small ones. All her effort was for nothing. So she walked towards said Oasis to rest. Her body was stiff, and her back, hurted in an unbearable way, almost as much as when the tree had fallen on her. I'm surely NOT built for strength. She dropped herself on the border of the pond, not botering to change to her Lupus form, and sighed.

The cold ground numbed the pain on her back, so she began to relax...her mane was getting wet with the snow, but she didn't care. In an unconscious gesture, her hand found her pendant and caressed it. Maybe she didn't have to work that much, maybe the only thing that she had to do was to ask Shawchert if she could take any of the empty stores in Thornsbury. No. She had already began this, and she had to finish it.

<style>
.sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;}
.sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;}
.sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Optime form.

Her days had been great, in the simplest terms. Nights spent with Mars or Bartholomew left her full of joy, leaving her new expedition fully charged with a smile. The Californian woman hugged a pile of thick books to her chest, fingers picking at the pages as her legs carried her through Thornsbury and out into the world. She just needed to find an good place to sit while she worked on a new project - a blank sketchbook. Blank books were scarce, especially well-made ones without imperfections to the pages, so she made it her job to create them herself.

With careful movements, she balanced her stack of bound paper and tried to pull her pocketknife from the pocket in her jacket. A tug, a grunt, and her books fell on the ground, leaving a clear line of sight for her pink eyes to notice a stranger. The woman was younger, sitting against the edge of a pond in the nearby distance. Being new, Krystalle simply assumed she was a member of the pack she had joined. After all, she couldn't have met them all so far. With a huff, she bent over to gather her collection of paper, making a beeline for the younger Luperci.

A smile crossed her face as she dropped the books near the pond. "Hola, chica! Mind if I come join you?" she asked, kneeling in the snow before receiving an answer. Her fingers picked up one of the books, opening the covers and working to separate the pages from the binding.

[/html]
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→198 :: OOC: No problem! I'm a spanish speaker X3, though, Sankara isn't. She's a bit...ignorant, hehe. Sorry if it's too short, but i'm dozing on my PC...

The dark-ish woman was half asleep at this point. Maybe that was the reason why she didn't notice the newcomer until she adressed her. Sankara opened her eyes, startled, and gazed at the woman in front of her while she sat behind her. What called most of her attention was her hairstyle. Sankara couldn't believe that it would be possible to comb hair to look like that.

The woman stared at the newcomer as she greeted her and sat beside her. In her current position her back stopped aching a bit, so she didn't make the slighest sign of acknowledging the woman, besides staring at her and watching what she was doing. She had taken out a pocket knife and was cutting blank pages from a book. Curiosity took over her, and with a grunt, she managed to support herself on her forearms to watch the other female's activity closer. "No, you can sit here if you want....what are you doing?". There was a short pause..."By the way...the name's Sankara", she let herself fall on her back again with a muffled slam on the snow.

<style>
.sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;}
.sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;}
.sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Though she hadn't waited for confirmation from the grey fae, Krystalle smiled as the woman clarified it was okay. Introductions started early, the younger woman introducing herself as 'Sankara'. The Californian gave a broad, toothy smile. "Krystalle Horzana. It's nice to meet you, Sankara." She turned back to the pages of the older books, separating them with care. The blade of the pocketknife slipped through the decaying glue easily, making her task simple. "I'm making a new book to write in. I do a lot of writing." She gave a nod of her mohawk-bearing head, ears flopping up briefly before falling back into their folded-over position. As each blank page came out of an older piece, the mutt woman gathered them into a pile.

Her pink eyes glanced over the lake briefly before stuffing her modest pile of empty paper into an empty binding, pulling out a tarnished needle and some string. "So what brings you out here?" she asked, trying valiantly to thread the needle and failing for some time. Finally, with a last effort, the string went through and she pushed it against the firm leather of the empty binding. Her curiosity about her pack members seemed natural to the Californian woman, who had only been exposed to her own family, Mars and Bartholomew.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count→326 (+3)::OOC: These damn posts are taking too much time to be done¬¬

Sankara remained laying as the woman introduced herself as Krystalle Horzana. She had to be a new member, because she hadn't seen her during the snowstorm. She wondered for how long had she been part of the pack. Maybe a couple of days. Her amber eyes traveled through her body, stopping on her leather garments. Her collar looked interesting. As Krystalle answered her first question, Sankara slid a hand towards the water, moving it, seeing as the waves travelled far away from her, and disappeared in the depths of the lake.

"So you write as well? that's cool" Her enthusiasm was a bit forced. The pain on her back was decreasing, so Sankara was able to stand and sit in the same position as her companion, grunting, to have a better view of her activities.

Then, Krystalle asked about her reason of being here. "Well, i was trying to build myself a shelter." She looked down, embarrassed at the memmory of her epic fail. "But I have had difficulties to put the things in the right places, and now it looks like a bunch of fallen branches." Then she lowered her gaze to her lap. "I felt tired, and my back hurted a lot, so i came here to rest...". In her mind, she began to think about asking this female to help her with her project...but she discarded it. The female was clearly well built, but she had just met her. So she went for another offer. "Maybe...you can give me your advice on how to do it...i'm not very experienced, you know."

She tried to straighten, but she felt a twinge in her back that made her open her eyes in surprise. Her body returned to a laying position with an audible thud. "But maybe we can stay here a bit longer." Her eyes returned to the woman's hands, watching the needle pierced through the bunch of papers that she was holding.

Sankara ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.sankafied b {font-weight:bold; color:#20ef0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sankafied .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sankafied p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sankafied {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#091c07; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... 30copy.jpg); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#128906; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kemo
[/html]
[html]

Sankara didn't seem too enthusiastic about Krystalle's presence until the Californian mutt asked her what she had been up to out by the lake. The grey wolf opened up some, but seemed embarrassed. She had been trying to build a shelter, but apparently it failed, and she decided to take a break. The woman gave a sympathetic gaze, pricking her padded finger against the needle as it was tugged out of the other side of the book. "Maybe you can give me your advice on how to do it." The request left Krystalle a bit dumb-founded, and then a bit ashamed. "Well, I...don't actually know how to build my own home. I, like, use human buildings." Even in Cercatori d'Arte, she lived in a human structure, residing with Mars Russo.

She turned her pink eyes from the painful sight of Sankara's attempt to straighten herself, falling back to a laying position on the ground with a thud that even the shepherd dog could hear. "There's no reason not to rest a while, y'know. My papa would've said, like, you gotta just go with the flow. Life ain't meant for all that hard stuff, it's meant for havin' fun and chillin' and stuff." Despite almost being four, the mutt woman spoke like a rambunctious child without a care in the world. Her childhood had conditioned her mind to more relaxed ways of thinking, and it proved to be resilient through her aging years.

[/html]
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→000 :: OOC

Again Sankara felt the pain get numbed. And this time it went away completely...as well as the sensibility on that area. She supposed that she would get sick after this. Krystalle mentioned that she usually went for human-made things, but with shame on her tone. Sankara felt ashamed too. To use a human-built building would have been a good solution. And the female had already began to consider leaving the project and looking for a space for herself in Thornsbury.

Krystalle supported her suggestion on staying there a bit longer. As she spoke, she noticed that her speech sounded like a child's. Sankara smiled at this. Life hadn't left her other option than to grow up prematurely. Since she had escaped her old homeland, she had had to survive by her own. But inside, she was a bit childish as well. If she felt excited by something, she would squeal or talk as a kid. But the time that she had spent in Cercatori d' Arte seemed to make her mature correctly. She sighed.

"I know, i know. But sometimes we have to work hard to achieve something, don't we?" and with a chuckle she added "and sometimes all what we get is a broken back." Sankara tried to sit once again, and this time she did it without feeling painful twinges on her lower back. In fact, she didn't feel anything. "Do you like it here? or would you prefer to see the....ermmm, epic fail?" The nickname fitted her work perfectly. The lake shore was quite confortable, but the place where she had been working had a layer of musk on the ground where they could lay more confortably. Besides, she had kept some frozen meat in the snow...and to be honest she was getting hungry.

<style> .sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;} .sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;} .sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;} .sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;} .sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; } .sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;} .sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;} </style> [/html]
[html]

WC→308

She knotted off the loose threads of her new book and pulled out the guts and skeleton of another to be prepared. Later, she'd need to find paints to label the worn-out leather, but that was a task for another time. Her tongue poked out from the side of her mouth as she worked the needle through the binding, through the pages and back out once more without pricking her fingers. She couldn't sew a piece of clothing for beans, but books...books were a different story. Each book made by the Horzana's hands were done expertly and carefully, with love in each tug and push of the needle and string. A white-tipped finger ran across the edge of one cover, adjusting the placement before popping the thin metal through it again.

Sankara refuted her words about an easy life with a chuckle, causing Krystalle to glance up and raise one solitary eyebrow. "Don't think we gotta work hard at all, mi querida. Alessci provides things when they're needed, so no one's really gotta do much," she explained. Mother Alessci, Goddess of her home, wasn't worshiped by the Latina any longer, yet she still quoted her teachings during her youth. Their religion aimed for love, and her home spent most hours dwindling away in a drug-induced haze and sexual encounters. There was no time for hard work.

She glanced toward the grey wolf and tilted her head to the side ever so slightly at her offer to see the 'epic fail'. Not entirely sure what the epic fail was, but assuming it was whatever mess she'd made as a home, the doggish hybrid let out a chuckle and gave a nod. "Sure. Show me, chica." The needle was left laced in the thread of the binding and it was all put back into her well-worn bag for later.

<style>
/*This handles the shape and whatnot of your table.*/
.ns02 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}

/*ns02-IC is the In-Character post stuff, or the lower portion. ns02-TOP is the OOC section. If you want a BG in it, just fill it out.*/
.ns02-ic {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.ns02-ooc {background-image:none;background-position:top right;background-color:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;}

/*This handles the OOC, word count and form, character name, and paragraphs. You can remove any of the parts of the upper thing, but I wouldn't advise editing this section unless you're doing it for asthetic reasons.*/
.ns02-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:right;border-bottom:1px dotted;}
.ns02-ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.ns02 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}

/*This handles the speech, italics and WOTD*/
.ns02 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 .wotd {border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns02 u {text-decoration:none;border-bottom:1px dotted;font-style:italic;}
</style>
[/html]