Don't know what I'm scared of
[html]

OOC: I completely revamped this...

Windsong sauntered onto the not-so pristine beaches, a place she hadn't explored before. It wasn't as cold as she expected, nor was it as dreary, but it still gave her chills to see the jagged rocks along the coast. Her feet sank into the soft sand as she tried to walk, occasionally stumbling on a small rock or stone. She hissed with fury as she tried to get out of the mess, her soft silver fur streaked with the tan hues of the sand and the crimson color of blood as she cut herself on the sharp stones lying around. Her beautiful, graceful movements turned into clumsy stumbles and fights with inanimate objects. There was nobody around, but she felt like she was being watched. She cursed at herself for being a superstitious creeper, but she was irritated and yet she didn't know what she was afraid of.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
hello!

Galilee had always loved the sea. One of her earliest memories was seaside, and she had been probably six months old at the time. Her parents had left the shelter of the packlands and took their young family on a meandering journey down to the waterfront. The holiday had lasted nearly a week. Galilee and her four siblings had played puppy games on the sandy beaches and their mother taught them to fish in the shallows. At night, their father built bonfires from driftwood, and the young family fell asleep watching the strangely-colored flames flicker in the moonlight.

That was long ago, and the people in those memories were far away. Galilee hadn't yet begun to miss the family-pack she'd recently left, but she did miss her siblings. The jet-black wolf wasn't surprised when she found herself on a beach, despite the winter season. She jogged slowly through the damp sand, carefully picking her way around scattered rocks, shells, and driftwood. A sound caught her attention and she shifted her course slightly. Then, around the next bend another lupine came into view, silver and stumbling. Unsure, Galilee called out a casual "Hello there!" before approaching.

[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hey, I'm Rosalie. Nice to meet you!

The little silver female whirled around at the sound, baring her fangs in case it was one of the big scary males that roamed around this place. Seeing only a single female, she replied, "Hi. I'm Windsong, who might you be?" She struggled to get the sand out of her fur as she approached the female, who wasn't anywhere near being a pup anymore, yet still had a slightly playful appearance. "It's, uh, nice to meet you?" she said, attempting to voice a comment, but it came out as a question anyway. She knew she looked a mess, and that only her huge green eyes were untouched, but she was still determined to get to know the female and her intentions.

"So, um, are you from a pack?" she asked, not detecting the scent of any other wolves on her, yet suspicious of the stranger. "Or are you a loner? Oh, I'm being rude. Sorry." She certainly didn't want to offend the older female, as she could quickly and easily be overpowered and die a terrible death in the middle of nowhere. Deciding she'd said enough, she looked back up at the other wolf towering over her and waited.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]