(j-leader needed) Patience is a virtue
1. Character Name: Aletha
2. Character Birthdate (including year): May 3 2008
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: regular wolf
4. Gender: female
5. Your e-mail:
6. A secondary form of contact: checked daily though it isn't an email cause I only have one http://equestrian10.deviantart.com/
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: Google. I was looking for a rp site, and I came across this and I like the format and all the possible information.
#8. If joining OOCly, 3 examples of Role Play: (Just IC thank you )

The dark clouds over head swirled with there belly full of snow and slush. And down bellow Aletha's thick padded feet trotted through the damp sand and small pebbles along the quartz shore. The wind tugged playfully at her fur and hurtled snow through at lashes and eyes as well as blasted the smell of brine into her coat. She never felt more alive. Slowly her trot became more powerful and faster in till she was sprinting across the beach. Dodging come rocks and leaping off others. Slowing down as the smell of the pack was over coming her nostrils.
She sat were she supposed the scent line started though it was hard to tell from the last tide and the snow falling heavily. She sat panting a bit and observed the location, rocks with incoming caps of snow were now more common on the beach and the touch salt grass was bent from the ceaseless gale of wind which was a blessing by driving away the a thick coat of white. Moving her shoulders to relax them and thinking on how she might like it here. Sighing she remembered she first had to get into the pack. "should I howl, or should I stay here till some one comes though every one is most probable seeking shelter" she thought to herself. Both ideas playing a tug of war at her uncertainly. Sighing as the idea to wait overcame the making her self known. Trying to wait she lay down, chin tucked in-between her paws as she played the scenario over and over in her head. The more and more the thought of it the more and more uneasy she became. What if there was blood shed? What if they said no? How she should act, confident, or submissive. The snow was now piling onto her back, she stood up stiff from the cold. She shook her course coat and moved over to the little protection of a rock. She scrapped the sand and snow with her canine claws in till there was a shallow gulch she could rest in. She then lay down her tail flicked nervously in the eery silence. "I hope this pulls off soon" she thought.
[html]

There was something about the air, change was in it. The male was not sure what was in store for the pack but he could only hope that it would be for the best, after all with Jefferson and Geneva in charge the pack was only destined for great things. Noah trusted that within the two of them that they would lead the pack grand things. Noah knew that this was only within the truth. After the snowstorm the male saw how the two leaders worked as one to come up with an idea of how to saw the pack lands and restoring the pack to its glory. Noah sighed as he looked off into the distant under the tree near his cabin.

His three paws lifted his own body to his paws as he moved to the borders, he felt like a quick check would do him good, each day his body was getting use to the leg being gone and with each passing day he was able to do more and more, soon he helped to prove that he was just as strong now as he ever was. Seeing the female pawing at the ground, the silver Sawtooth yipped a hello. As he hopped to the female, dipping his head to her, he flashed a half toothy grin.”Lost?”

[/html]
"Not at all." She said lazily as if it were a dream head clouded from the sickly drowsiness that can only come from the cold. Alethas eyes widened in relising what had happened. She stumbled excitedly to her feet then remembering ediqite and dropped back to the light brown mixture of sand and snow her head at an odd angle to properly view the stranger. Her nose half buried as her eyes sweeped over her, and resting onto his missing leg and with out thinking she blurted.
"What happened to your leg? Oh I mean I formally ask to be accepted into your pack" She didn't like being in this position she wanted to get back up, her pelt prickling but she had already made to many mistakes. Forcing her eyes closed she waited for the answer.
[html]

He did not stand with that regal pride that Jefferson had, he did not stand with his head held high and free of shame, like Geneva did. Noah had his shame it was not hard to see he wore it on his face, and his body told of his same also, but he would hold his ground if anyone thought it would be funny to move into the pack lands. The silver male watched the lady in front of his shiver that was not a good thing many of things could make her be doing that, hunger, cold, illness. Any of these reasons the male was not sure about letting this go to much further, but the Valley was not known for turning away those who really need it. The silver Sawtooth kept his good eye on her with a worried look on his face. The male wanted only the best for all the lands.

The voice of her hit his good ear as she spoke she informed him that she was not in fact lost, and that she wanted to join the pack, and of course she wanted to know about his leg. Why did every one want to know what happen to his leg? Was he the first wolf that they had sees with a missing lower leg? The male sighed as his head looked at her with his good eye. ”Well I lo..lo…luhs…lost my leg i..any..ny…in accident. “ It was just that an accident, it was either Tala’s life of his leg, it was not a hard choice for him to make, his leg. ”What’s your suh….suh..kills..skills Miss?” He would take this just like he would have before the house came down on the two family members.

[/html]
Her mahogany eyes rudely observed him over again from her low stance. It had been so long since she really talked to an other being, let alone an other wolf all her little knowledge of edict had been forgotten and was coming back much to slowly. This wolf he looked like a seasoned warrior on his pelt and limbs, yet his face looked tired and beaten. The whole thing was confusing her greatly.
Tough quickly flicking out to wet her nose and dust off the sand. She lay there for a few seconds repeating his words over to herself and thinking of a replay.
"I am sorry, for blurting that!" she said laying her ears to her head and eyes not willing to meet his again from her embarrassment.
Staring at his big black paws as she listened to the question.
"Well... I can hunt, i like to run,I'm good at finding vermin, I'm an expert at astronomical navigation, and I can mimic and owl" she said grinning a little at the last one witch she thought the most important talent.
"Please can I join I want to learn to read" she said trying not to grovel.
[html]

OC:Watch your spelling, I know spelling is a pain trust me! I fight with it English and it's my native tongue! Also, please edit your title to leader needed :> Good Luck!

Noah could feel the burning eyes of the female looking over his body studying every little cut, every little mark that was on his body. He felt shame wash over him, the shame that he should have been lowering her to her, and bowing his head to her. Noah knew that was not how it should be; she should be the one feeling the burn of eyes upon her. Noah did not say a word, not a single word about how she was looking at him; he knew he was as strange looking as a side show stage freak. Noah sighed as she finally realized that she might have said something that could have upset him, and maybe it would if he was not so use to everyone wanting to know what happened to him. The Sawtooth male gave a nod to the female as foolish as it was since she was not looking at him currently. ”Forgiven” Noah could see that in her body that she really was sorry. He could not find it in him to hold it against her, she just had a filter that spoke what she was thinking for the most part, and not really a bad thing is most cases.

After she listed what she can do for the pack the male sorted though his thoughts on what to do next, while she confessed what she wanted to get out of joining this pack. He smiled, he had to tell her.”We don’t auh…auh…awww..all read, or kn..now…no…know how.” He lifted his head up into the sky as he ripped out a howl, that was the only thing on him that was not damaged somehow, he had that one gift, and he felt pride in it.

[/html]
oc: Sorry about that, I try to use a spelling check on my computer, but sometimes I get well... frustrated at it and give up near the end. I'll be more carefully. To tell the truth I'm hoping writing more by rping will help a bit :3

------------

Letting out the air she was subconsciously holding at his forgiveness, her muscles relaxed and her eyes rested not on his but respectively at his chest.
"Thank you." she breathed in relief.
She then listened intently at his next words. If it was possible she seemed to droop even more in relief. "Ok good, I was worried about that." She said offering a tentative smile back up at him.
She then eyed him curiously as he started to howl, it was louder then she was accustomed to and left her eyes ringing. She let out a small woof of admiration before she nervously started to scout behind him.
[html]

Postdated to the morning after the storm ended.

The leader, on the other hand, was nothing to admire.

He came as prompted, in pain and in a foul mood as per usual, though convenience had not brought him a terribly long distance from when the call had been sounded. He recognized the sound as Noah — the nervous boy had been rather busy lately, seeing to many duties Jefferson had not expected him to step up for — and slowly but surely Noah built himself a reputation that the cyclops could finally recognize as severed from that of his parents. This did not change the brute's mood, however, and though he and Noah now wore similarities in their bodies, Jefferson did not carry himself any differently. He felt pain. That was enough.

He came upon them, two-legged unlike Noah and the stranger, thus he towered over them effortlessly. Jefferson's single eye glowed, piercing down at the two possibly just out of sheer annoyance for the disturbance, but the look subsided readily. "I'm Jefferson, I lead," he said, refusing to beat around the bush. Green eye shifted to the stranger. "I assume you want to stay. Start talking."

<style>
.jeffers-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jeffers-d04 b {color:#77321A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-d04 {background-color:#FBF4B4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jeffers.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6F6B49; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; }
.jeffers-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Aletha waited in the snow and sand, her stomach was swirling in and out of itself, leaving her wanting to gag. Yet to proud to do such a thing she gave noah look for reinsurance then went back to scanning the woods. Out of the blue grey darkness came the alpha. It was obviously clear by the way he held himself and walked even dealing with the pain the fresh wounds she could smell must be causing. The humanoid wolf walked up to them both, his shadow casting down upon them, and he did not look happy. Her eyes met his for the briefest of seconds before she flicked them quickly to his huge feet.
Why did this pack look as if they were at war. Staying at the edges of all the packs she knew there was no such thing in the snow storms and this pack was supposably one of the most peaceful. Know it did not matter she made a commitment by staying at the border now she must follow through.
He stated who he was though it was not needed. Sucking in some air greedily as she fixed up her response. 'respectful and confident' she chided herself.
"You assume correct sir, that is what I intend if it is no great trouble I humbly ask to join. I will do what ever you see fit for me to be accepted." she said staring behind him and into the woods her words still ringing eerily in her own ears. This was it.
[html]

Noah new that Jefferson would not take anything less than truth and loyalty from his pack members. Noah would give the brown male all of that and anything else that he could ask from him. The male wanted to lower his body and show total submission to the king of the lands, but Jefferson had told that he wanted respect, but he also wanted the warmth that he would great any other pack member. No more total submission, no more calling him any king like titles, Jefferson was what he wanted out of Noah, maybe if Noah really messed up Sire, would do, but Noah was hoping that he would not do anything to make the leader second question his loyalty to the lands, and him.

With a nice dip of his head Noah stepped back letting Jefferson taker the spot in front of the loner at the borders. The silver male had hoped he wasn’t stepping on an unmarked line by speaking up. ”I think wuh…wuh..we could use h..huh..huh..her Jefferson, she says suh..hehe…she can hunt s..suh…uh…mhall..hall…small prey. She seems p..per…er…er..retty healthy too, which we c..k..ko…kod….could really use, since the..ha…haha…the pack was hit pretty h..hu…ha…har…are…hard with the storm.” Noah was very meek by nature, but everything that happened to him before coming here pushed his further into that turtle shell of shyness.

[/html]
[html]

Welcome welcome! Big Grin Big Grin

The leader raised a brow, turning a dark eye on the stranger as she muttered hardly a word, filled in instead by Noah. The brute chose not to comment on it; had it been much earlier, the cyclops would not have taken much of any Noah said as truthful or genuine, but the gimp found no reason not to believe him, for now.

"All right," he said, somewhat dismissively. The brute chose not to linger. "I'll take your word, Noah. You'll start as a Loas, and work your way up. Noah, I'll put you in charge of making sure she has a place to sleep for now. Get her comfortable."

With that, he dismissed himself and started away. "If you need me, the ranch house's empty. We're staying in the church in the villa by the lakes." And he was gone.

<style>
.jeffers-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jeffers-d04 b {color:#77321A; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-d04 {background-color:#FBF4B4; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jeffers.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6F6B49; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 105px 0px; }
.jeffers-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.