Diabolic Waltz
[html]

table by Silver! OOC: Recently had writers block, hopefully I will get my muse back by this thread! A tiny bit of cussing.WC:557

The reddish brown male traveled on the cold beach, feeling the tiny grains of sand underneath his feet as he walked. Fallen's teal eyes were slightly grumpy in a way, he hated the ugly cold. He was supposed to be made for the bitter chills, but the cold winds instantly got to his skin, even with his deer jacket on, and jeans. Every once and awhile, Fallen's arms would stop hugging his body, and push down his fedora to his head. The fedora was slightly tilted on his head, over his bangs and missing eye. He sighed with grumpiness for no reason at all, he just was. Maybe it was the cold draft coming from the sea, or maybe it was just the feeling of the dirty snow. Fallen sighed once more, before looking up towards the sky, and breathing out, and then in, trying to quell his terrible grumpiness.

Fallen walked from the beach onto the old, broken concrete, with plants growing from under the concrete. Fallen began to walk, a bit more casually, now putting his hands into the pockets of his jacket. He began to travel around, and he soon reached a familiar store where there were often small trinkets and such. He traveled in, and looked around, with lightly narrowed eyes due to the surprising darkness of the store. There were no windows, and the interior was quite dark. It looked as if it had been darkly painted. Fallen stepped forward blindly, and he soon stepped on something sharp, that went straight into his foot.

"OH CRAP!DAMN IT!"

He howled as he lifted his foot from the ground, and started to bounce on his other leg. He looked around quickly, balancing himself, as he looked for something to sit down on. He hopped away from where he had stepped on the sharp thing, and he soon found a chair like thing in the store to sit down in. He settled down, and looked down at his foot. It was bleeding, and a bit dirty, and a large, ugly sharp of glass was sticking out. Thank Lupe that he didn't step down again with that foot, otherwise, it would have went completely through his foot. He cursed silently as he attempted to take out the shard, but he soon howled in gibberish as it felt quite painful when he touched it. It would be easier to just rip it out, but he couldn't do it. He needed some help. Yet, Fallen didn't like help with anything, he was like that. He searching around in his bag, searching for his medic kit, yet, he couldn't find the creamy white box. He must have left it had Thornbury, in his little secret lair. He groaned, as he leaned back slightly, holding his foot from the ground. Fallen needed some help, no matter how much he didn't want it. Whoever came didn't need to have good healing powers, they just needed to pull it out, and perhaps use some herbs that he happened to have in his bag. He sighed once more, before opening his mouth, to yell out,

"HELP! HELP! PLEASE HELP!"

If the piece of glass didn't get pulled out soon, it could get infected, and instead of taking out the shard, he would have to cut off his foot.

<style type="text/css">
.fallenpink b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3278; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fallenpink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fallenpink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fallenpink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#120D0B; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iq8w84.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6CCDA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Hope you don't mind me jumping in...

The little silvery female heard screams of help coming from near the beach, and quickened her pace towards them. She wasn't necessarily sure if she was capable of helping whoever was yelling, but she was unusually curious today and was looking for an adventure. Her ears pricked as she followed the sound, walking along the beach, trying not to cut herself on the rocks. She came into the building the sound was coming from, realizing that it was a defunct store where there were strange trinkets for sale. Suddenly she froze as she saw the reddish brown male, huge to her, clutching his foot and yelping for help.

"Excuse me?" she said, examining his foot with her soft, bright green eyes. "I heard you yelling for help, and I was wondering if I could do anything for you. What happened to your foot?" she said, looking at him. It was weird, because she didn't feel afraid like she was of other big males, and she was actually eager to help for the first time in her life. She stood near him, looking at the glass shard in his foot, ready to pull it out if he asked.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table by Silver! OOC: Hi there, I am Will! Welcome to Souls! Ugh, short post, sorry!WC:414

Fallen cursed under his breath, as he held his ankle in his hand. He took three deep breathes, just to calm himself as much as he could. Fallen examined the wound carefully, noticing that the piece of glass was pretty deep in there. It was be a pain to take out the sharp piece of glass. He would have to clean the wound, so no infections could happen, and wrap the wound. Great. Just great. He sighed, and ran his other hand through his bangs and mane. What if someone didn't come? He would be in deep trouble. He sighed to himself once more, leaning back slightly, before he heard the soft pitter patter of feet approaching. His ears perked slightly, and he tilted his head lightly.

A young pup appeared, small in size with big green eyes. Her pelt was a light silver, and a familiar scent came off of her. Cercatori, it seemed. His single teal eye blinked slightly, as his bangs were over his empty eye socket. He looked at the young girl for a minute, and even he, who wasn't that big, he felt like a giant compared to the pup. She soon began to speak, her bright green eyes twinkling slightly. He watched her until she finished speaking, and he soon replied, still holding his foot,

"Hello there, young miss. Well, thank you for coming to my need... yet, I am unsure if you can handle this... I wandered into this store to find some trinkets, and I soon stepped on a quite large piece of glass. And so, here we are. I was wondering, could you perhaps pull out this piece of glass? I can do the rest. By the way... Do you happen to be from... Cercatori D'Arte?"

He replied back to the younger girl, his teal eyes narrowed slightly as he continued to hold his ankle. He then pulled his bag to him, and searched through silently, until he found the supplies that were needed. A few herbs, and some nice clean bandages. Good thing he had decided to bring those with him before he left Thornbury. That also reminded him, even though it was totally of subject, that sooner or later, he should get his own little home in Thornbury, if he could. He scratched his head at the thought that came out of nowhere, and decided that he should push it out, and instead, think of what was going on right now.

<style type="text/css">
.fallenpink b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3278; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fallenpink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fallenpink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fallenpink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#120D0B; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iq8w84.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6CCDA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

"Well, let me see what I can do," said the little girl, stepping up to the bigger male and examining the piece of glass piercing his foot. It looked like it hurt, and she winced as she saw how deeply it was wedged in his foot. "Okay, here I go..." She took the piece of glass and yanked it out quickly, and in the end it was the work of no more than a few seconds. Windsong took a deep breath and examined the wound again. "Sorry if that hurt, I don't have much experience with these things."

"Yes, actually I am from Cercatori D'Arte. I came here just a few days ago, after traveling all the way from British Colombia, so I'm still pretty new, but I think I'm starting to get used to this place. What about you? And," she looked at him, "well, I don't know about these things, but I think you might have an interesting story to tell about yourself."

Windsong waited, recalling all that had happened in these few days. She'd been doing a lot of things, that was for sure, but it was more doubtful whether they were things that would help society or not. She probably wasn't supposed to be here right now anyways, but she'd always been an outsider, someone who never followed the rules. And what did she care, anyway? She was having fun. Giving her mind a hard shake and flashing back to the present, she wondered what was to be done next.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]