Heritage: 50% Great Plains Wolf, 50% Alexander Archipelago Wolf

Home & Rank: Currently MALPAS - Anathema

Physical Appearance

Height & Weight

Lupus: 90lbs, 34in tall, 74in. long

Secui: 150lbs, 40in tall, 77in. long

Optime 230lbs, 7ft 9in tall

Prefers Optime form.

General:By design, the woman is very simple, but very unique. She has not met one that looks like she, ever, and this is probably because she is pretty uniquely marked for a wolf. It's arguable about which color is her base, whether it's black or white, but for simplicities sake the woman is based in a Satin Linen(#e6e4d9) and her markings are a Cod Gray(#101010). The Cod Gray(#101010) markings correspond to the markings of a Giant Panda Bear. She did not dye her pelt like this, she was simply born these patterns. She has Brown Pod(#3b1700) eyes that are expressive. Panda also has a total of six piercings. She has an industrial bar in her right ear (this counts as two, because there are two holes), the woman also has an 8 gauge taper in each of her cropped ears on the "lobe". The other two piercings are twin lip rings in the form of snake bites on her bottom lip. If you note her ears and tail, both are cropped. He ears are rounded and cropped into halves. They are fluffy still though and the insides of her ears are the Satin Linen(#e6e4d9) rather than the Cod Gray(#272120) that takes over the back of her ears. Panda's tail is cropped halfway as well and it is also very fluffy. In her Optime form the woman has dreadlocks that now reach past her shoulder blades and they are dyed a Honey Flower(#4c1979) and the other ones continue to be the same Cod Gray(#101010).

For a female she is extraordinarily tall and thickly built not only of fur but also of muscle. Even in spring and summer the female has a thick coat that has grown in since her arrival in Nova Scotia. He body weight makes her slower than smaller females, but she still has some speed on her, though mostly this comes to her in her lower forms, as well as in short bursts rather than long runs. Physically she is more fit for overpowering someone rather than outrunning them.

Eyes: both of her eyes are dark brown

Coloration: black and white. looks like a giant panda bear

Clothing: Her normal clothing consists of a studded skirt that was modified by her, she sewed a checkerboard pattern on the bottom of the normally black skirt, a black belt with a metal "punisher" belt buckle, and a human-made plaid button up shirt that is made from cotton. She also owns a few bandannas, and a red plaid beanie.

Accessories: Silver Triad necklace light blue string, brown hawk feather in dreadlocks, 6 gauge spiral rings, 14 gauge labret rings, She also carries a Blue Snake skin gris-gris made by Ouija D'Angelo with the Laguz rune reddened with blood on the front of it. She mostly has this attached to her belt, but sometimes she'll wear it across her chest. She also carries Zera'im's scythe. She always wears a Silver Triad Necklace on a blue string, and recently she has had two runes (Kennaz and Mannez) added to a silver chain that was given to her by her friend, Kyle.

Scars: on her right ankle is a wishbone scar, slash on the inside of her right hand.

Tattoos: Red glyph on right wrist

Piercings: Industrial in right ear, 6 gauges in both of the bases of her ears, snake bites.

Personality

General: She's funny, passionate, easy to talk to, but hard to initially approach. She has a tendency to be silent when she is happy, and she likes to observe, but she does, however, have a very loud part of her that will often times just blurt out at random moments. She likes to cuddle in bed, and she likes to sleep a lot. Loves having security, loves being with friends, and traveling. Panda loves to play around and joke and have fun. She's a huge pothead. No regrets, Believes in herself. Loves love. Likes carrots. Has the qualities of a shaman. Can speak low speech. She has a stare that can make others uncomfortable, she often does it without realizing it. She loves music, Violins, guitars and drums being top three. She's a sucker for singing too. She's extremely patient and she has an eye for detail. She likes loud noises, including Venom's screaming at the top of his lungs and the random clashing and banging of drums. She's pretty music and art orientated, also knowing how to draw and write poetry/lyrics, but she never found herself to have strength to be called an "Artist" or to associate herself with that type of crowd. She has deep feelings, though will often wear a mask of deception to keep you guessing about what she is thinking about. She's rather aloof when she's in good company, and she lets down her mental guards when she is around people that she knows. She can sometimes be a little bit insecure, especially with the way she looks, but often will play comments off as if they were funny rather than if she was hurt by the comments. She thinks a lot about things people say to her. She is also passive aggressive almost to an extreme, because when she explodes, she destroys things, physically since she does not believe in self-infliction as a way to take anger out on. She can be extremely insensitive to people and their emotions at times, but she often thinks of others before herself(or at least she thinks of loved ones before herself). She is known for being incredibly blunt and smart-assy at times, sometimes she doesn't mean it, and sometimes she does. She also can get annoyed quite easily with pups and their stupid questions, as well as other questions that she believes are stupid that adult wolves ask.

Speech

General Style: She has a rather rough voice when she is loud, and she has an American accent that easily can switch into several different accents. She likes to make her own words too. She's weird. She normally speaks rather quietly though, so her voice is rather soft and almost delicate sounding if one is naive enough to not see the wolf in sheep's clothing. Lacey Sturm(Mosley- Flyleaf lead)

Beliefs & Ideals

Sexuality: Bisexual

Religion: wiccan

Prejudices: Arrogant female puppies, obnoxiously asked questions.

General Beliefs: "Believe in yourself because there's not many others who'll be right there with you, you have to be the most important person to yourself."

Lifestyle & Behavior

Residence: anathema cave

Favorite Haunts: Halifax, Anathema packlands, beaches

Hobbies: She likes to smoke pot, be around the people she loves, looking up at the sky and dreaming of a perfect world. She draws, she makes up games to play, and she enjoys writing. She also sneaks around places.

Habits: She twitches her ears a lot. she also taps her feet when she sits or lays down for too long.

Substances: Ecstasy, mushrooms, acid, marijuana, and some alcohol.

Abilities

Skills:Drawing: she can sketch things pretty accurately, and fairly quickly.

Hunting: She hunts both in her secui form and in her optime form. She hunts normally with a weapon, a lot of times the weapon of choice would be a metal train track screw.

Piercing: She only knows how to pierce ears.

Reading: English and german. She's learning Italian from Venom.

Tarot Card reading: she's a card reader, she has her own deck that are all from different decks since she could only find a few good cards every time she would find a deck.

Low speech: she can speak a good amount of low speak.

Strengths: meditating, having balance, love, silence, music.

Weaknesses: aggressive situations, hate, anger, true insults

History

Past Packs & Ranks:

Pack Name

Rank: Ut imperdiet porttitor placerat! Aenean libero velit, cursus gravida sagittis et, adipiscing vitae lectus.

Rank: Ut imperdiet porttitor placerat! Aenean libero velit, cursus gravida sagittis et, adipiscing vitae lectus.

Mates:

Venom A. Trombetta: He's not technically a mate, but he is someone that she thinks of as a mate. They both love each other very much but never do admit it.

General:
- Was born in Florida
- Lived in a pack in south florida for some time. Met Venom.
- Left Florida and traveled around the US before going into Canada and then landing in Nova Scotia.

Character sheet by Sie
<style>
.sie-prof-credit {width:95%; margin:0px; auto; text-align:right; font-size:11px; font-family:georgia, serif; text-transform:uppercase;}
.sie-profskin-headr { float:right; padding:10px; } .sie-profskin-headl { float:left; padding:10px; } .sie-profskin-body { clear:both; } /* don't touch this stuff */
.sie-profskin { font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; color: #D9D9D9;
border:1px solid #FFFFFF; background-color:#686868; padding: 2px;}
/* this controls the main body. all primary text, inner border, and background color of the profile.*/
.sie-profskin a:link,.sie-profskin a:visited {color:#262626; font-weight:bold; text-decoration: none;}
.sie-profskin a:hover,.sie-profskin a:active {color:#0D0D0D; font-weight:bold; text-decoration: none;}
.sie-profskin-border {border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; width:95%;}/* outer border control */
.sie-profskin .divider { border-bottom:1px dotted #292929; width:85%; margin:0px auto; }
/*divider control*/
.sie-profskin-floaty { float: right; margin: 10px; padding: 5px; border:1px dotted #000000; width: 35%; font-size:11px; background-color:#474747; color:#B7B7B7;}
/*little floaty height and weight box control. you can actually also repeat that box as many times as you want. if you want them to float to the left, use style="float:left;" in the box's div tag itself to override the float specified in the css. :]*/
.sie-profskin p { text-indent: 0px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px; }
.sie-profskin-indent { margin:0px auto; width:85%;}
.sie-profskin b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#EFEFEF; }
.sie-profskin .header{ font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:20px; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; color:#060606;}
.sie-profskin .subheader { padding: 1px 10px 1px 25px; margin:0px; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; letter-spacing:1px; color:#242424;}
.mainimg { float: right; margin: 10px; border:1px solid #000000; width:150px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me
Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy!

Pandenom's Postlog
Last Updated: 01Jan2012 @02:52:AM/PM
Active Threads → (04 of 39)

1. [o] 10.12: Invocation Psychosomatic w/ Caprica
  2. [x] 11.05: take root and rise w/ Nehalennia
  3. [x] 11.15: Let's start a riot w/ Alaki [aw]
  4. [x] 12.13: if you feel like w/ Leon Hughes
  5. [x] 01.01: I get starstruck when you are in the room w/ Anann Kelevra

Archived Threads → (25 of 39)
  1. [x] 02.28: M- Well Make Up Your Mind Before You Drive Me CRAZY, w/ Siku

Panda and Venom meet a woman by the name of Siku from Dahlia De Mai. They smoke together and spend the night together before Siku goes home in the morning.

2. [x] 03.01: Don't Hate w/ Tsrmono; Imacai; Sepirah

Panda and Venom find a crest at a river that is good for fishing, too bad that it's on Inferni Clan lands. That doesn't stop them from trying to hunt though. They end up having to give some of their fish away before they leave peacefully though.

3. [x] 03.04: if only life was easy w/ Faryn

Panda and Venom meet a loner by the name of Faryn in Halifax. They trade a few words and then part ways.

4. [x] 03.11: Alone w/ Desiree

Panda and Venom meet a beautiful young woman by the name of Desiree. She's rather young but really pretty. Panda and Venom end up smoking with her and then having a three some with her before they depart ways.

5. [x] 03.27: J- We're young and in love, Heart attacks waiting to happen w/ Selene; Naniko

Panda and Venom join Anathema pack.

6. [i] 03.29: Teach Me To Pray w/ Sakari

Panda teaches Sakari a little bit about shamanism and meditating. Venom supports with his presence.

7. [x] 04.01: Unable To be saved w/ Selene

Panda has a short conversation with Selene.

8. [x] 04.07: None Of My Time Is Wasted w/ Viking

Panda and Venom meet a very drunk Viking who is really rude and unpleasant.

9. [x] 04.09: And My Dreams Complicate It w/ Fiachra

Panda and Venom meet Fiachra and Fedora, to Anathemans sisters. Fedora seemed to be rather skittish of Fia, and Panda and Venom both notice it and wonder what's up with that.

10. [x] 04.11: islands in a stream w/ Tlantli;Citlali

Panda and Venom meet Talanti and Citlali

11. [x] 05.01: things aren't the way they were before w/ Clover

Panda and Venom meet clover and smoke yey Big Grin

12. [o] 05.06: I killed the prom queen w/ Venom

Panda and venom celebrate Venom's first birthday

13. [x] 05.07: M-Eppur Si Mouve w/ Alexander

Panda and venom meet Alexander.

14. [x] 05.23: Forever is for GOOD w/ Felix

Panda gets chased by an owl out of the mines.

15. [x] 05.28: The world turns once more w/ Niro

Venom shoots down a bird that happens to be Niro's companion, Marahute. Panda patches the bird up and then departs for more hunting.

16. [x] 05.29: Rapist in town w/ Mysterious Brute

Panda meets mysterious brute and chases him out of Anathema lands.

17. [o] 06.02: M-You Know I Make You Wanna SCREAM w/ Bastion Hallow

Panda and Venom meet a weird character by the name of Bastion. He doesn't tell them much about himself though...Strange one indeed.

18. [o] 06.04: clear your mind w/ Jackson

Panda meets this boy by the name of Jackson Acidic. She teaches him a little bit about meditation.

19. [o] 06.07: The beginning w/ Demi/Theo Mate Ceremony

Panda and Venom attend Demi and Theodore's mateship ceremony, and give the happy couple a few bars of soap and then they leave.

20. [i] 06.25: I do my dreaming with eyes wide open w/ Jackson coming of age ceremony

Panda and Venom attend Jackson and Agony's coming of ceremony and gives a staff to Jackson and five stone runes to Agony.

21. [x] 06.26: M-The Guillotine w/ Ouija

Panda and Venom have a threesome with Ouija and they also smoke weed and take mushrooms together. Pretty epic if you ask me.

22. [o] 07.08: I'm just a shadow w/ Zalen

Panda meets a male intruder by the name of Zalen. They bathe and chat it up before going their separate ways.

23. [o] 07.09: cleansing burn w/ Keese

Panda meets a wounded male by the name of Keese and she helps him by wrapping up his face and disinfecting it. Keese thanks her and then she is on her way, she searches Halifax for supplies.

24. [o] 08.01: the day the earth stood still w/ Naniko

Panda helps Naniko give birth to her litter of three beautiful puppies.

25. [o] 09.09: Break it in w/ Mido

Panda meets a male by the name of Mido. They converse nicely and Mido meets Venom and they speak of sparring in the future and things like that. It sure was nice for them to make a new friend.

26. [o] 09.19: I caught myself w/ Zera'im

Panda and Venom meet the shaman, Zera'im. There was an instant connection and Panda helped find the woman a cave to sleep in for awhile, and they smoke some weed and then they talk for awhile and they wait until it's night to leave the woman.

27. [x] 09.27: A Time For Joy And Reflection w/ Noah, Matteo, Gemma

Panda runs into a wolf at the borders with gifts and she takes some of the gifts for herself while the other people whom were there took some gifts for themselves as well.

28. [x] 09.29: [m]I will never let you fall w/ Ouija

Panda asks Ouija to make her some gris gris and while she is waiting for him to come back she had passionate sex with Venom.

29. [x] 10.19: Broken by war w/ Saxif, Leon

Panda treats patients, Leon, Saxif and Analiese with the help of Venom.

30. [o] 10.20: A Thousand to one, A million to two w/ Alaki

Panda finally meets Alaki and he gives her a crow that stole her herb from her. Senerade is the birds name, and Alaki and Panda gain some sort of mutual-ness.

31. [o] 10.22: Shelter from the Rain w/ Zera'im

Panda meets Zera'im inside of Anathema territory to ask her if she would be her midwife and bunk in the same den as Panda and Venom. Zera'im accepts, but is not part of the pack. Panda doesn't want her to be mistaken as someone whom would join a cult of false prophets.

32. [x] 11.14: Our brand of punishment w/ Alaki, Turnstone

Panda, Alaki, Severus, Miwa, and Venom head to Crimson Dreams to find Matteo and Gemma and punish them. They end up pissing off Turnstone, whom in turn follows them in the shadows as they travel, trying to find the traitors.

33. [x] 11.18: M-There's Curses Lurking in Our Heads, but we don't want to find them. w/ Turnstone, Alaki

The group finally makes it home and they find out that Turnstone was following them. Turnstone attacks Venom out of nowhere, whom ends up killing the male. They steal the objects Turnstone had on him, and they also skin him for his fur and decapitate him for his skull.

34. [x] 11.23: M-Traitors Never Play Hangman w/ Zera'im

Panda notices that Vitani is going into heat, so she sends Serenade to get Venom and Zera'im so that they could get Korosk and breed them some horses. That's pretty much all that they do in this thread.

35. [x] 12.01: M-I Can't Do This Alone w/ Zera'im

Panda gives birth to one male (stillborn) and one female, in which she names the female Lillith Alexandria Trombetta. Zera'im grieves over the lost child. Panda knew that she wasn't going to have a big litter, much less more than one, so she doesn't give a shit.

36. MM.DD: thread title w/ participants

Brief summary of finished thread, with a mature link.

Postlog Key
  1. [x] indicates I have replied.
  2. [o] indicates I need to reply.
  3. [p] indicates a thread on hold.
  4. [i] indicates an important thread.
  5. thread title indicates a mature thread.
Code created by Sie, and edited by Kiki.
<style>.pandem_logs {padding:2px 10px 2px 10px;font-family:Georgia,serif;font-size:11px;color:#303030;line-height:12px;vertical-align:top;}.pandem_title {font-family:times new roman;font-weight:bold;font-size:20px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#cecece;padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;text-align:center;margin:0px;}.pandemlog_subtitle {font-family:georgia,serif;font-weight:bold;color:#9e9e9e;font-size:13px;line-height:13px;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;padding:10px 40px 0px 40px;border-bottom:1px solid gray;}.pandem_update {font-family:georgia;text-align:center;font-size:10px;color:#cecece;text-transform:uppercase;margin:0px;}.pandemlog_main {width:500px;border:2px solid gray;background-color:black;background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1320/pademheader.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:224px;}.pandemlog_main a:link,.pandemlog_main a:visited {color:#6d229f;text-decoration:none;font-weight:normal;text-transform:uppercase;}.pandemlog_main a:hover,.pandemlog_main a:active {color:#1f1f1f;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;border-bottom:1px dotted darkpurple;}.pandemlog_ol {list-style-type:lower-roman;line-height:12px;}.pandemlog_ol_blank {list-style-type:none;line-height:12px;}.pandem_copy {font-size:9px;font-family:Georgia;color:gray;padding:5px 0px 2px 0px;letter-spacing:-.1px;word-spacing:2px;text-align:center;}.pandem_imp {font-weight:bold;color:#4f2cb6;}.pandem_mat {font-weight:bold;color:red;}.pandem_marker {font-weight:bold;}.pandem_archives {height:224px;overflow:auto;color:#303030;padding:2px 10px 2px 10px;font-family:georgia;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;vertical-align:top;}.pandem_archives li p {margin:0px;padding:0px;text-indent:25px;}</style>
[/html]

[html]

PANDA'S INVENTORY
(Anathema)

candles
1 scythe
seashells (assorted) x17
Athame(knife) x1
Wand x2 (luperci-made)
strips of leather (luperci-made)
1 red plaid beanie
1 wolf skull
Assorted animal skulls x6
1 cougar pelt cloak (luperci-made)
1 seaglass necklace w/ seashell and small piece of driftwood attached. (luperci-made)
1 hammock made from assorted animal pelts (luperci-made)
1 Cauldron
1 pentagram necklace
1 deck of Tarot cards
1 red leather pouch(luperci-made)
mortar and pestle x2
Shamanic cloak x1
Assorted Spices
Incense (Dragon's blood)

Censer x1
Green Quartz x3
Amethyst x1
Rose Quartz x4
Red Quartz x2
Tangerine Quartz x1
Clear Quartz x5
Bong x1

**add Listr, and Snek to Panda's inventory**

VENOM'S INVENTORY(UPDATE):
1 wolf pelt cloak (luperci-made)

[/html]
[html]

I don't sing enough for you, I don't scream enough for you, I'm not anything

ooc- Table by J

ANATHEMA GAME POINTS

WORD COUNT POINTS: Sub total: 511
When looking at post counts, some of them may be inaccurately placed. For ease of point counting, I already put inaccurately counted posts in a word counter, and I have added up the total amount of points I should get for each thread to the right of each thread name listed below.

Our Brand of Punishment total = +10
Broken By War total = +22
INVOCATION PSYCHOSOMATIC total = +17
Let's Start a Riot total = +8
take root and rise total= +8
Together Alone total = +10
Shelter From the Rain total = +8
M- I Can't Do this On My Own total = +20
M- Traitors Never Play Hangman total = +9
A Thousand To One, A Million To Two total = +10
There's Curses Lurking in our Heads total = +16
How Do You Say Goodbye? total = +39
THIS IS WHAT THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT WAS MADE FOR. total = +13
Long Overdue total = +42
Stranded total = +7
Don't be shocked if I cry total = +7

I get starstruck when you're in the room total = +20
If You Feel Like total = +5
The Littlest Lady total = +27
DUG MY WAY OUT OF BLOOD AND FIRE total = +5
Can you Feel The Beat? total = +13
M - Queen No Longer total = +26
M - I Didn't Start The Fire total = +36
Medical advice is the best thing to get total = +32
15 Fathoms, Counting total = +15
R/O RAWWWWWRRRR! total = +13
Staring Down the barrel total = +16
Finally - First Shift total = +7
Birth of a Child is a wonderful thing total = +15
Molotov Wolftail total = +10
And the One Poor Child That Saved This World total = +8
This Road We Walk, We Walk Together total = +12
Sticks and Stones and Bones total = +5

Non-submittable points --- Sub-Total: 128
These are threads that have not been archived yet, so they are still going
M- WITH A REBEL YELL, SHE CRIES "MORE, MORE, MORE" total = +21
M- Let's Go Make Out With Your Friends total = +24
You be Tails, I'll be Sonic total = +21
They Have No Reflections total = +35
Danger From Mother total = +8
Brand New Life total = +19

OTHER POINTS --- Sub-Total: 225
+10 Submit something for a pack contest (Pack Song Contest)
+30 Move to the next rank in your tier (Furcas-->Corson)
+10 Start Thread in Anathema ( M- Traitors Never Play Hangman)
+10 Start thread in Anathema ( M- I Can't Do this On My Own)
+10 Start a thread in Anathema( M- I Can't Do this On My Own)
+10 Start a thread in Anathema(M- Let's Go Make Out With Your Friends)
+10 Start a thread in Anathema( 15 Fathoms, Counting )
+10 Start a thread in Anathema( How Do You Say Goodbye?)
+10 Start a thread in Anathema( A Thousand To One, A Million To Two )
+10 Start a thread in Anathema( There's Curses Lurking in our Heads)
+10 Start a thread in Anathema( M- I Can't Do this On My Own)
+5 Use your rank requirements in a thread ( M- I Can't Do this On My Own)
+5 Use your rank requirements in a thread (Molotov Wolftail )
+5 Use your rank requirements in a thread (Birth of a Child is a wonderful thing )
+5 Use your rank requirements in a thread ( You be Tails, I'll be Sonic )
+10 Join a Pack Thread/Activity (Danger From Mother)
+10 Join a Pack Thread/Activity (This Road We Walk, We Walk Together )
+10 Join a Pack Thread/Activity (DUG MY WAY OUT OF BLOOD AND FIRE )
+10 Join a Pack Thread/Activity (Lillith's Rast; And the One Poor Child That Saved This World )
+5 Have a thread in which your character is rude/verbally abusive. (M - Queen No Longer )
+5 Have a thread in which your character is rude/verbally abusive. (Our Brand of Punishment)
+10 Complete a task that a leader gives your character ( There's Curses Lurking in our Heads)
+15 Greet a greet a potential joiner at the borders (Together Alone )

Count Total: 286 - updated last: 10/14/2012

Spent points:

">Resident Panda Bear → minus 500 → 11/01 (permanent title)
mall-caps; font-weight:bold; font-size:13px; font-family:arial, helvetica, serif; letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:3px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;">Under Pressure + → -450 points → 10/14

Pending points spent:

NONE

<style>
.panda-game2 a:link,.panda-game a:visited { color:#2a1d37; font-weight: bold;}
.panda-game a:active,.panda-game a:hover { color:#2a1d37; font-weight: bold;}
.panda-game2 b {color:#c3b2e1;}
.panda-game2 i {color:#c3b2e1;}
.panda-game2 hr {border: none 0; border-top: 1px dashed #c3b2e1; height: 1px; }
.panda-game2-title { color:#c3b2e1; font-size:13px; font-family:georgia; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; }
.panda-game2-small { font-style: italic; text-align: center; }
.panda-game2 {font-family:tahoma, serif; font-size:10px; color:#352258; margin:10px; width:400px; background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... aindie.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding: 300px 10px 10px 10px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:I seriously look at this table and 'awh' every time.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec rhoncus, erat at egestas congue, leo felis ultricies sapien, quis pretium mi nibh nec erat. Nullam a venenatis risus. Vestibulum fermentum ultrices semper. “Donec pellentesque condimentum pretium.” Cras ante nulla, interdum id volutpat et, lacinia sed augue. Aenean vitae libero sed quam ultricies facilisis ac quis velit.

<style>
.pandabehr .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandabehr p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandabehr b {color:#85552b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pandabehr {background-color:#1d3c0b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ehrtab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pandabehr-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC: : eh, idk bout this one.

<style>
.pandabehr2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandabehr2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandabehr2 b {color:#85552b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pandabehr2 {background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... yestab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pandabehr2-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

I bet you’re gonna say this song is offensive,
a little over the top and abrasive,
if that is what it takes to wake you up,
sign me up.

?
?
I hate to tell you but you're full of shit.
Earthly things mean nothing to eternal kings.

Here we go

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

I, I hate you too, I love you too
I hate you too
I love you too!
I hate you too

sign me up.

?
?

Here we go

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

I hate you too
I love you too!
I hate you too

<style>
.pandaweed-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandaweed-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandaweed-z91 b {color:#786f58; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pandaweed-z91 {background-color:#edd8cf; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... weed-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b5a27f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pandaweed-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

sign me up.

?
?

Here we go

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

I hate you too
I love you too!
I hate you too

sign me up.

?
?

Here we go

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

I hate you too
I love you too!
I hate you too

<style>
.pandacig-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandacig-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandacig-z91 b {color:#786f58; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pandacig-z91 {background-color:#2b2b2b; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... nomcig.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:277px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pandacig-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. "Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed, venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus. "Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem

<style>
.brokenstrings-text {padding:0px 25px;}
.brokenstrings {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.brokenstrings b {color:#a3472a; font-weight:bold;}
.brokenstrings {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4e1a02; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/1zvese8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6b3b1a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:2px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. "Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed, venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus. "Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem

<style>
.barbedwire-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.barbedwire {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.barbedwire b {color:#a69bae; font-weight:bold;}
.barbedwire {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#f9f9f9; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/14lukd0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7a7979; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]
ooc speech

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed, venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus. Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem.

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi pharetra eleifend dui eget laoreet. Nulla imperdiet molestie auctor. In congue molestie justo in mattis. Vestibulum commodo aliquam dui at tempor. Phasellus dictum tincidunt purus ut venenatis. Nunc mollis dolor ut sem vehicula venenatis. Suspendisse pulvinar, nisl sit amet fringilla lobortis, orci odio consequat augue, eget faucibus est turpis vulputate turpis. Donec a lectus massa, sit amet luctus ante. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi elementum laoreet quam, sit amet vulputate mi interdum id. Vestibulum vitae sapien massa. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer sit amet posuere nunc. ”speech”

[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

<style>
.pandy-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandy-a01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandy-a01 b {color:#0a2c0a; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pandy-a01 {background-color:#e3f8f0; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... panda2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.pandy-a01-border {width:425px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.pandy-a01 .inner { height:235px; overflow:auto; margin:30px 10px 30px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
ooc speech

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. Sed commodo ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed, venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus. Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem.

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi pharetra eleifend dui eget laoreet. Nulla imperdiet molestie auctor. In congue molestie justo in mattis. Vestibulum commodo aliquam dui at tempor. Phasellus dictum tincidunt purus ut venenatis. Nunc mollis dolor ut sem vehicula venenatis. Suspendisse pulvinar, nisl sit amet fringilla lobortis, orci odio consequat augue, eget faucibus est turpis vulputate turpis. Donec a lectus massa, sit amet luctus ante. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi elementum laoreet quam, sit amet vulputate mi interdum id. Vestibulum vitae sapien massa. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer sit amet posuere nunc. ”speech”

[/html]

[html]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec ac vestibulum augue. Ut tortor tellus, tincidunt in venenatis eget, eleifend in ante. Etiam blandit porta dui, a faucibus enim fringilla at. Aliquam viverra consectetur consectetur. "Sed ipsum sit amet arcu placerat consequat. Donec ut vulputate sem,". Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis eget lorem non magna cursus placerat quis nec libero. Fusce tempor commodo massa in ornare. Vestibulum mi mi, viverra eu cursus nec, scelerisque ac leo. Etiam fermentum varius dignissim. Integer a erat velit. Morbi vulputate arcu sed est volutpat pulvinar. Duis vitae posuere orci. Cras in elit tellus. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos.

In sollicitudin auctor sapien. Fusce vehicula orci vitae orci tempor sit amet ultricies nunc ultrices. Pellentesque vitae sodales lacus. "Suspendisse velit odio, fermentum a aliquet sed,". Venenatis sit amet nunc. Nulla lacus lorem, varius ut luctus rhoncus, viverra ultricies mauris. Suspendisse sodales ipsum id purus aliquet hendrerit. Cras nunc odio, convallis quis feugiat non, vehicula eu risus.Integer accumsan vulputate urna, placerat eleifend nisi feugiat at. In ut dui tortor, sed gravida metus. Quisque sit amet lectus lorem.

<style type="text/css">
.pvflood-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.pvflood b {font-weight:bold; color:#412f1f; letter-spacing:1px}
.pvflood p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pvflood {margin:0 auto; background-color:#6e7781; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/zvejnn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#232422; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #504b38; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 000

Panda & Venom → Tri. I tried to do something like Panda's necklace. I dunno if this is right; it seems right. I have other symbols. Also, you get two for them, since I wasn't sure which to use.--> Table © kiki

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mollis rutrum magna eu tempus. In sollicitudin justo eget justo porttitor elementum. Vestibulum lorem diam, aliquet non egestas non, suscipit eu est. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed hendrerit, diam sit amet feugiat bibendum, orci justo rhoncus nunc, mattis gravida orci arcu non leo. Etiam pellentesque diam quis augue convallis a rhoncus leo rhoncus. Nullam lacinia fringilla pharetra. Proin pharetra iaculis sapien ut mattis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pretium libero sed purus sagittis vitae ullamcorper neque dapibus. Curabitur interdum, ipsum in sollicitudin rhoncus, felis justo laoreet sem, a fringilla ante metus vel enim. Etiam ultrices porta semper. Morbi auctor, est condimentum tristique consequat, elit nulla sollicitudin arcu, et lobortis leo nulla gravida nibh.

Ven

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 000

Panda & Venom → Cards. #2 out of 2 for Pandenom. Again, not sure what to use for them. Kinda went for the gambly feel.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque mollis rutrum magna eu tempus. In sollicitudin justo eget justo porttitor elementum. Vestibulum lorem diam, aliquet non egestas non, suscipit eu est. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Sed hendrerit, diam sit amet feugiat bibendum, orci justo rhoncus nunc, mattis gravida orci arcu non leo. Etiam pellentesque diam quis augue convallis a rhoncus leo rhoncus. Nullam lacinia fringilla pharetra. Proin pharetra iaculis sapien ut mattis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam pretium libero sed purus sagittis vitae ullamcorper neque dapibus. Curabitur interdum, ipsum in sollicitudin rhoncus, felis justo laoreet sem, a fringilla ante metus vel enim. Etiam ultrices porta semper. Morbi auctor, est condimentum tristique consequat, elit nulla sollicitudin arcu, et lobortis leo nulla gravida nibh.

Ven
<style>
.pv-cards {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-cards .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-cards .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-cards .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-cards p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-cards b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-cards i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-cards u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

<style>
.panda_dead01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.panda_dead01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.panda_dead01 b {color:#a0b1c6; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.panda_dead01 {background-color:#8a7e70; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... akefix.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1d1609; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.swirlgray_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.swirlgray_02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.swirlgray_02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.swirlgray_02 {margin:0px auto; width:440px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3772/swirl01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

[html]

occgoodnessss

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In

hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e8b87; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfe2e7; }
.pandafreeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#dfe2e7; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b393a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb1-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #dfe2e7; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb1-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #6f878d; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

[html]

occgoodnessss

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla ut ipsum ut sem posuere adipiscing. Proin aliquam lectus diam, id dictum nunc. Maecenas in augue tortor, sed viverra libero. “Morbi urna eros,” facilisis id malesuada a, auctor eget est. In

hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut neque nulla, dignissim ut viverra ac, vehicula vitae neque. Aenean vel libero a nibh luctus volutpat et sed ligula.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0d63c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #010312; }
.pandafreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#010312; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28304a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

sign me up.

?
?

Here we go

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

I hate you too
I love you too!
I hate you too

sign me up.

?
?

Here we go

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh

I hate you too
I love you too!
I hate you too

<style>
.pandababy-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandababy-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandababy-z91 b {color:#786f58; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pandababy-z91 {background-color:#0a1111; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... baby-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:277px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pandababy-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
#10 Claimed by: Panda Behr

WC:000+
OOC blah would go here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Duis congue nisi ut nunc adipiscing eget vulputate quam mollis. Aliquam a urna vel nibh euismod scelerisque vitae in nisl. Maecenas ac est tortor, ac sollicitudin odio. Nunc bibendum iaculis ultrices. Nulla at felis non velit egestas imperdiet. Maecenas ultrices dapibus libero facilisis placerat.

“Vivamus eu ante sed massa rutrum tincidunt.” Nulla fermentum interdum ante sed cursus. Donec et massa eget erat interdum pharetra quis id eros. Praesent in leo ut magna vulputate blandit quis non eros. Fusce ultricies, justo quis bibendum scelerisque, leo metus condimentum leo, nec consequat metus ante in elit. Curabitur quam odio, auctor nec ultrices et, mattis a augue. Curabitur id enim id orci mollis luctus. Duis id velit ac nulla cursus ornare sit amet quis turpis.

<style>
.AnaFK-12 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-12 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-12 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-12 {background-color:#b9b19c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... utmeup.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-12-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

[html]

WC:000+
OOC blah would go here

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

You forgot to tell me how much you love me before you left me to rot inside my mind. Why can't we just say things that we both want to say without silence between us two, or mixed signals that attach me to you like glue? We fully understand, yet completely misunderstand each other, and we expect to have the world under our feet, bowing in front of us and letting us take it over just like that. You know, I like this world where we rule all, because in the end, it's just you and me at the top of the world, nobody else. In the end, we will win, and let's keep it that way, without the lack of communication that we tend to fall prey to at times.

<style>
.Panda-dreams .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Panda-dreams p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Panda-dreams b {font-family:'Rock Salt', trebuchet ms, san-serif; color:#44357d; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Panda-dreams {background-color:#000304; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... dreams.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Panda-dreams-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

[html]
OOCgoodness.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc at felis turpis, non tempus turpis. Vivamus tristique lacus eget diam interdum mollis. Donec metus turpis, pharetra tempus laoreet eu, rutrum vitae nisi. Praesent iaculis, mauris ut volutpat convallis, nisl libero pellentesque purus, ac tincidunt velit nisi vitae eros. Fusce a magna neque. Sed ut dignissim justo. Integer bibendum arcu vel sapien hendrerit in ultrices eros tincidunt. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Phasellus aliquet quam nec libero lobortis ullamcorper. Ut id velit nec lorem vestibulum fermentum ut sit amet augue. Vivamus quis quam ut magna viverra blandit eget eget velit. Sed fermentum, justo at volutpat fringilla, nisl tellus accumsan massa, nec ullamcorper lectus lacus sit amet dolor. Curabitur enim sem, gravida eget mollis vitae, venenatis at est. Proin ac accumsan lacus. Sed imperdiet lectus eros, pretium elementum nibh.

<style>
.pb-bamboo-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.pb-bamboo p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.pb-bamboo b {color:#6dad00; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #888888;}
.pb-bamboo {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/tfMrS.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aaaaaa; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 120px 0px; background-color:#131213;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;text-shadow: .05em .00em .05em #000000;}
.pb-bamboo-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
ooc talk

In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Morbi pharetra eleifend dui eget laoreet. Nulla imperdiet molestie auctor. In congue molestie justo in mattis. Vestibulum commodo aliquam dui at tempor. Phasellus dictum tincidunt purus ut venenatis. Nunc mollis dolor ut sem vehicula venenatis. Suspendisse pulvinar, nisl sit amet fringilla lobortis, orci odio consequat augue, eget faucibus est turpis vulputate turpis. Donec a lectus massa, sit amet luctus ante. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi elementum laoreet quam, sit amet vulputate mi interdum id. Vestibulum vitae sapien massa. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. "speech"

Image © Vaughan@Flickr
[/html]

[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Image courtesy of Ha-Wee@Flickr; table template by the Mentors!

<style>
.panda-mushjuly .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.panda-mushjuly p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.panda-mushjuly b {color:#d8dbf0; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000;}
.panda-mushjuly {background-color:#3a305d; background-image:url(http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3478/pandamushroom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94a7a1; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#000000;}
.panda-mushjuly .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffffff;}
.panda-mushjuly .wordcount {color:#072530; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.xmaspanda b {font-weight:bold; color:#654bc4; letter-spacing:1px; }
.pandaooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.xmaspanda p {text-indent:25px;padding:0px 10px 5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.xmaspanda {width:420px;border:1px solid #a969c2;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... spanda.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:180px;background-color:#550174;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#a969c2;}
</style>

ooc murr

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi id leo sit amet enim tempus interdum. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nam rutrum tincidunt ornare. Sed sed leo vel sem posuere suscipit ac et felis. Aenean a tellus nunc, ultrices pharetra massa. Fusce nec lectus ut risus vestibulum tempus. Praesent non varius turpis. Phasellus id arcu eros. Donec at diam orci. Nulla molestie semper odio sed commodo.

Morbi lacus velit, vestibulum at viverra eget, faucibus sit amet ligula. Vivamus blandit vulputate magna, non suscipit lacus tincidunt at. Donec pretium tincidunt dui, non ullamcorper leo rutrum ac. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Duis ultrices tempus elit, nec pharetra neque sollicitudin quis. "Etiam rhoncus ullamcorper lacinia." Duis molestie tempus arcu, sed tincidunt ipsum gravida nec. Sed quis urna at ligula tincidunt suscipit in in leo. Donec posuere, urna in dignissim faucibus, felis odio placerat justo, sit amet pretium nisl sapien non velit. Suspendisse urna ante, congue id congue sit amet, rhoncus eu massa. Donec vestibulum justo adipiscing sem scelerisque et feugiat lectus ultricies.

[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 310 :: Out of Character text

Use me as you will, pull my strings just for a thrill
I know I'll be okay though my skies are turning gray

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sollicitudin metus id risus porta in eleifend magna molestie. Fusce quis velit metus. Integer egestas nibh dignissim neque pellentesque rhoncus. Vestibulum ut sapien sed risus aliquet posuere non in nulla. Cras convallis quam vitae enim consequat nec tincidunt tortor ultricies. Curabitur non ligula eget lectus gravida condimentum sed vitae nisi. Curabitur luctus, ligula eget rhoncus dapibus, lacus metus eleifend nisi, a rutrum libero massa vel lacus. Nam at enim sed orci blandit sagittis. Duis nisl ipsum, lobortis a volutpat ac, suscipit sagittis enim. Proin tristique, neque ac pretium accumsan, felis risus consequat mauris, eget porttitor nisi eros quis felis. Ut varius ultrices luctus.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sollicitudin metus id risus porta in eleifend magna molestie. Fusce quis velit metus. Integer egestas nibh dignissim neque pellentesque rhoncus. Vestibulum ut sapien sed risus aliquet posuere non in nulla. Cras convallis quam vitae enim consequat nec tincidunt tortor ultricies. Curabitur non ligula eget lectus gravida condimentum sed vitae nisi. Curabitur luctus, ligula eget rhoncus dapibus, lacus metus eleifend nisi, a rutrum libero massa vel lacus. Nam at enim sed orci blandit sagittis. Duis nisl ipsum, lobortis a volutpat ac, suscipit sagittis enim. Proin tristique, neque ac pretium accumsan, felis risus consequat mauris, eget porttitor nisi eros quis felis. Ut varius ultrices luctus.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]

[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi hendrerit eleifend placerat. In metus felis, auctor id lacinia non, consequat ac justo. Ut nec lacus mi. Sed bibendum laoreet nibh, sit amet ullamcorper nibh hendrerit a. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum condimentum tempor malesuada. Nam nibh magna, tempor in ornare elementum, eleifend a sem. Vivamus eget fringilla sapien.

Aenean ultricies cursus ipsum, vel adipiscing magna dapibus quis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed lectus sapien, tincidunt feugiat sagittis vitae, commodo quis est. Mauris tincidunt bibendum arcu, a ultrices justo hendrerit eu. Duis quis lectus sed mi venenatis sodales.

<style type="text/css">
.pandabearzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#692a21; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2c0c08; }
.pandabearzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.pandabearzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#4f2022; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/sd0evt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6e423c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.pandabearzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.pandabearzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Panda and Venom Images
hover for credits

[/html]
Moar tables :]

[html]

I don't scream enough for you, I don'e sing enough for you
I'm not anything

<style>
.venpanda-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.venpanda-nat img{width:350px; float:left}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.venpanda-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#d80477;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

[html]

I don't scream enough for you, I don'e sing enough for you
I'm not anything

<style>
.pandapreg-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandapreg-nat img{width:300px; float:left}
.pandapreg-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandapreg-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandapreg-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

[html]

BOOKAH-SHOOKAH
BAM! BAM!

<style>
.pandastaff-laine {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.pandastaff-laine img{width:300px; float:right}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.pandastaff-laine p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.pandastaff-laine b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#704514;}
</style>
image © Alaine!

[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 382 :: lalala

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 00 :: lalaala

I bet you’re gonna say this song is offensive, a little over the top and abrasive, if that is what it takes to wake you up, sign me up. ? ? I hate to tell you but you're full of shit. Earthly things mean nothing to eternal kings. Here we go Whoa-oh You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me Whoa-oh Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy Whoa-oh You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me Whoa-oh Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy I, I hate you too, I love you too I hate you too I love you too! I hate you too

I bet you’re gonna say this song is offensive, a little over the top and abrasive, if that is what it takes to wake you up, sign me up. ? ? I hate to tell you but you're full of shit. Earthly things mean nothing to eternal kings. Here we go Whoa-oh You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me Whoa-oh Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy Whoa-oh You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me Whoa-oh Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy I, I hate you too, I love you too I hate you too I love you too! I hate you too .

I bet you’re gonna say this song is offensive, a little over the top and abrasive, if that is what it takes to wake you up, sign me up. ? ? I hate to tell you but you're full of shit. Earthly things mean nothing to eternal kings. Here we go Whoa-oh You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me Whoa-oh Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy Whoa-oh You tell me that you love me then you say that you hate me Whoa-oh Well make up your mind before you drive me crazy I, I hate you too, I love you too I hate you too I love you too! I hate you too

Panda speaks
<style>
.Venscream-j {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Venscream-j img{width:250px; float:right}
.Venscream-j p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Venscream-j p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Venscream-j .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Venscream-j p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Venscream-j b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#495E1C;}
</style>
image © J

[/html]

[html]

OOC: I finally found this table, so uh...i might use it somewhere >.>

Venom had looked at the woman through those beautiful hazel eyes of his. They were always hazel, but always a different mixture of the red, green, and brown that had entailed the definition of Hazel eyes. The only consistent part of his eye that was permanent that would never, ever change would the the reddish spot in his left eye. This was a consistent spot in his eye that he had referred to as a "Cat's eye". He believed he had read it somewhere in some human book that the imperfection of his eye was called a cat's eye for whatever reason. He couldn't remember exactly what book he read it, but he had read it somewhere and was sticking with that explanation of what it was. Either way, Venom looked at the woman, straight in her solid brown eyes. They were dark, but they weren't expressionless, and they were actually quite beautiful themselves. Venom loved her solid eyes. It was one the more attractive features of the woman, besides that million dollar smile that she had. Her smile was something that melted Venom every fucking time. He couldn't help but smile to her when she smiled to him, just because it was infectious. He found her just looking at him sometimes to just melt him. Venom reached out his hand and touched her cheek, and she spoke to him, telling him that they ate all of the food and that they had and they needed to go hunt for something to eat. He also heard her stomach start to moan about not having anything in it. Venom couldn't help but smile at her stomach.

Word count: 00

When I wake up the man had told the woman, who had laid there beside him, her black fingers had played in the man's mane, untangling whatever hair had been messed up while he was sleeping. It wasn't like she had her own hair to fix, since they were just dreadlocks. The only thing she can really do to her hair was to just twist and separate the dreads that might decide the tangle together, but his hair, his hair was a fucking task to take care of. Panda honestly loved taking care of his hair for him. She couldn't tell you why, because she didn't know why herself, but she did just love to help him wash it, and dye it and brush it and do whatever he wanted to do to it. She had the skills he needed to make his hair look and smell good, so it was a good thing that Venom had her around. She wouldn't let him go out looking like a bucket of shit now, since she had to be seen with the man. Plus, the man was beautiful when he was nice and clean. Though, even covered in blood he was handsome to her. He was always handsome really. She could just simple look at him all day, if he didn't find that to be just a little bit creepy. She figured he might like the extra attention. If not like it then love it. He deserved the attention though, he was a man that was hard to come by so she would hang on to him forever it would seem. She would hope so, for she never did want to let him go. He and she were too emotionally attached to each other for them to leave each other over some stupid little shit that they would do to get on each other's nerves. In the end it was hard for either of them to be mad at the other. One of them would have had to do something completely stupid for the other to be pissed off.

Venom watched the woman's mouth intently, for the man had been seeing the woman's aura, her energy escaping her maw with every breath she took, every word she spoke. It started to morph color now, as he focused on it, it being a mixture of a few colors, a hint of red, blue, and purple mainly being within the mix of the gray smoke that still left her mouth as he watched it intently. He would look back up at her eyes when she would stop talking, wondering why she would randomly stop like that. She was good at going on random subjects without very much of a response normally. Maybe she just wasn't in the mood to talk so much. She did have a silent side to her, like he did, so he did respect when she did want to sit in silence. Silence was good for the two, it worked. Also, since they both had the same train of thought, often times the two would think the same thing around the same time. It happened often, and they always thought that it was more like an untrained telepathy, rather than coincidence. Both of them just happened to be thinking about the same things all the time though. It was simply coincidence. They believed differently though. As astrological Taurus', they were stuck in their own beliefs, too stubborn to really change their thoughts too easily. It was a trait that they shared, besides their fixed sign of the Bull. They used this to tell why they got along so well as well. They were big star and horoscope and astrological dorks you could say since they did like to talk about that, music, and then they had their rants about absolutely nothing. Their rants were always so goddamn stupid, but always really funny simply because they both knew how to make just enough sense to not make any sense at all.

Panda speaks Venom speaks

<style type="text/css">
.Venom-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#745612; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Venom-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Venom-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Venom-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#251108; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... omtab2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 420px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a78346; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">SSWM Word Count: 2076
[/html]

[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Meddon);</style>Panda Behr
Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris sagittis sodales egestas. Integer lacus turpis, suscipit et hendrerit non, auctor sed nisi. Morbi et fringilla ipsum. Integer pellentesque leo felis. Curabitur hendrerit dolor ac lorem iaculis condimentum. Integer non ante neque, ut dapibus lectus. Cras bibendum dolor neque, eu condimentum nunc. Sed nec eros quis leo venenatis consequat eget eu quam. Phasellus et ante risus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nulla auctor, nunc nec hendrerit tincidunt, risus enim hendrerit diam, sit amet aliquet justo ipsum at nisl. Proin semper fermentum dui, tristique venenatis risus eleifend dignissim. "Donec non enim felis, eu elementum diam. Suspendisse aliquam." Eros nec commodo ultricies, dui metus adipiscing nulla, in varius justo quam eget massa. Nulla venenatis tempus neque, non semper libero mattis ut. Morbi pharetra fringilla erat a ultricies.

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Cras tincidunt ipsum eget ipsum pellentesque interdum. Nulla porta cursus arcu, in adipiscing justo euismod in. Fusce varius suscipit sapien, eget vulputate lectus tempus a. Nunc egestas consectetur rutrum. Vivamus tincidunt pellentesque nulla, ac tristique velit lobortis at. Nulla vitae nisi quis nisi accumsan pretium. Praesent dapibus tellus in nunc fringilla tincidunt.

Morbi quis ligula mi, non eleifend erat. Quisque nec orci in sem accumsan laoreet. Phasellus vitae nibh ac mauris fermentum vestibulum a dapibus ante. Praesent libero purus, rutrum non laoreet sed, eleifend ut sem. Nam justo nibh, congue ac adipiscing sit amet, euismod non diam. Proin dignissim arcu sit amet eros facilisis ullamcorper. Donec id nulla odio.

Image courtesy of beyzayildirim77

<style>
.GR2_Panda p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Panda b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1494f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Panda {background-color:#2b0810; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d36d7a; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... TABLE9.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #010403; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Panda .name {text-align:Left; font-family:Meddon; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:51px;}
.GR2_Panda .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#ebbec4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

[html]

Start wearing purple,
start wearing purpe for me nowww

<style>
.panvenscre-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenscre-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenscre-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#4c1979;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

[html]

Hrnnngh.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut a mauris at tortor consectetur semper eu sit amet dui. Aenean pellentesque ultricies orci eget rutrum. Cras adipiscing mi ut nibh volutpat condimentum. Aliquam semper posuere elit eget scelerisque. Curabitur massa nibh, ultrices vitae semper sed, tristique at ipsum. Duis sed tellus neque. Integer vestibulum dolor id eros porttitor hendrerit.

<style type="text/css">
.kae-hellonearth b{font-weight:bold; color:#ABB6D2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia,serif; font-size:11px;}
.kae-hellonearth p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kae-hellonearth {width:400px; background-color:#404F70; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_hellonearth1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #000000; padding: 190px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8D97B0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]