# Character Name: Aeron Ganesa
# Character Birthdate (including year):June 23 2007
# Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci:Luperci
# Species: Canis latrans
# Gender: female
# Currently played characters: Ayita Catori, Amaranth Catori
# How you found 'Souls:
# Initial post:

Aeron was lost for once in her life she had to admit she was lost. She wasn't on a mission with her team she was on a mission to start over again. The woman had hated the place which she had called home only for the fact she had nothing there. Plus the fact that killing ones kin was not a good idea. Though she was tasked with punishing those who had done wrong and protecting the lands her clan called home. No one had known about the murder and she had in front of many killed her siblings. She snarled tracking through the snow. She had never seen this thing called snow before. Her people lived in the desert in the warmth and here it was cold. In her travels she had heard of this place and this is why she trekked north.

She sighed stopping as she looked up at the row of skulls so this was the place she had heard of so this was Inferni. She was not dis respectful and she did not move from where she had stopped four feet from the markers. Golden eyes glanced around with determination. She had to make sure she was indeed on the outside. The last thing she wanted was someone ripping her head off for passing the line. She moved slightly closer and let out a call. She hated this more then she hated leaving her homelands.

A woman in the snow with no place to go. No purpose in life no reason to be. She had nothing here and she had nothing there. her anger bubbling through a growl. She had to stay calm she had to keep focused. She hoped this clan was much like home. She knew nothing of male leaders or males holding ranks. She knew nothing different and she wasn't ready for the drastic changes to come.

She looked at her bag thinking by now the clothes in it may be dry enough to but on but she didn't want to deal with it if they were not. Changing from her lupus form the girl stood fixing her hair and rearranging her necklace. She had spent so much time one it and it was all she had of the past her two month old daughters paw and her mates teeth well the two fang teeth. She smiled deciding not to deal with the clothes for now she just stood looking at the skulls. Something she should have done kept the skulls as prizes.
[html]

Here's a table, herpderp! <3

Sage had heard the call; it had been terribly nearby, too, which wasn't good. Maybe it was time for the solemn earth child to practice and train her senses. She had that tendency to forget where she was, becoming so involved with whatever it was she was doing. Maybe that was partly thanks to the weed, and she grinned a bit at the thought. She'd been planting seeds, but was not upset to be interrupted. The call seemed to be calm and lacking urgency, so she did not hurry.

The tawny girl didn't have to travel far before the steel and copper woman came into her view; a pretty coyote lady, just standing there, waiting. With a wide and warm smile she withdrew herself from the shadows of the forest, stepping forward through the skull*-piled border and firmly onto the same land the stranger stood upon.

"Hi, there, love!" she piped up, her voice carrying pleasant and welcoming tones; after all, it was always nice to have visitors in.this place that few dared to travel. "This is Inferni, if you didn't know that! And my name is Sage River Lykoi. Might I be of assistance, or are you here simply to visit?" she asked politely, a warm and gentle curve always gracing her lips.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Aeron looked around she was so tired and now cold. She hated being naked out in the cold but there was nothing she could do about her wet clothes until she could settle down. Standing on the border just seemed so tedious. She now understood how lucky she was to be born in a clan.

The woman who appeared in front of her startled her. She wasn't expecting what she saw but she was also happy to see another female. "I know this is Inferni I came here looking for this place." she stated bluntly. She wasn't sure what was with the girl she seemed odd not many she knew would call each other let alone strangers love.

"I'm looking for a home." She said crossing her arms. She just wanted to get in, rest dry her clothes and sleep soundly. though she was unsure she would even sleep well here. She felt the ache in her chest from the odd scar that went through it. She was mainly glad that it was practically healed. "What do I have to do my clothes in my bag is soaked and I'm tired and hungry I need to rest."
[html]

Sage noticed the girl shivering, feeling the warmth of her own rabbit-fur blanket close around her shoulders, pausing to consider sharing the comfort. But before the thought was fully-formed, the stranger spoke.

"I know this is Inferni I came here looking for this place." she said, voice strong and unwavering.

"Oh," Sage replied, her quiet voice a bit surprised, unsure of what else to say. After all, she supposed, Inferni really did have it's own quite widespread reputation. The Lykoi girl paused for a moment to consider the fact that if this woman had heard of Inferni before and still came to seek it out, maybe she deserved a place. But, then, part of Sage wished that those who craved a battle-worn and rage-driven home would stop seeking out this place. She hoped that, one day, it might not be that frightening land that no one would travel to.

"I'm looking for a home." she stated clearly, then pausing to add: "What do I have to do, my clothes in my bag are soaked and I'm tired and hungry I need to rest."

"A home?" Sage repeated, smile broadening. Now, she took the blanket from around her shoulders and placed it across the trembling stranger's. "Well, then, I certainly won't turn you away, being so very miserable." she said lightheartedly, a smile on her face, beckoning the woman in closer. "But might you be able to offer us anything in return?" After all, she could not just invite every random stranger into the clan(though if it was Sage's choice, she might just do that); there had to be some sort of merit, some value, for her to allow this stranger passage, right?

"Your clothes will dry in no time at all," she smiled, yellow eyes flickering momentarily to take in the scarred chest of the woman, feeling slight unease rise within her. The Lykoi girl did not feel supremely threatened by this new coyote presence, but her wits were always about her.

"What do they call you, then?" she asked, her dreamy voice carrying just enough over the light breeze. As she spoke, she had reached into her satchel and retrieved a joint, placing it to her mouth, lighting it, and taking a nice drag from it. At this point, it was second nature, almost a reflex, and the earth child truly didn't think twice about sparking up in front of this strange woman.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Aeron was silent watching the girl. She was unsure oh what had drawn her to Inferni. Maybe it was their reputation, the fact that this was the land she craved. The girl had invited her closer to share warmth but She declined, aeron wasn't sure she wanted to be close to the girl. Though She also figured she could kill the girl if she wanted she was starving.

"I am an assassin. I was trained to kill" She said bluntly. She wasn't sure that she wanted to play twenty questions but she didn't have much of a choice. I come from a pack where many were trained to kill and I was the leader of a group of warriors who protected the borders and dealt punishments to those who deserved it. She said watching the girl glance at her scar across her chest. She had many scars now as dominant as the two on her face and chest but that was ok.

Aeron Ganesa, it means Godess of war and wisdom She said golden yellow eyes glancing at Sage taking a slight step back. The smell coming from the thing in her mouth was revolting. She could throw up if she had anything to throw up. So I don't think your a leader but I do think you can get me the help to finally rest. she stated watching the girl.

<style type="text/css">
.Aeronfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d35a8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Aeronfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; text-align:right;}
.Aeronfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Aeronfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... Ganesa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #363635; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Aeronfreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.Aeronfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #494949; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Yeeey. WC: 395

The strange woman was creepily silent as she watched Sage. This sort of presence discomforted the hippie Lykoi girl, but only slightly. She tended to stay away from people with a tendency towards violence, and as the woman said her next words she felt a slight shiver run through her body, though she did not show any outward signs of fear. Sage had to remember that before she'd come here(and, for the most part, even still), this clan was bred on war and bloodshed.

"I am an assassin. I was trained to kill," the copper woman stated, adding: "I come from a pack where many were trained to kill and I was the leader of a group of warriors who protected the borders and dealt punishments to those who deserved it."

"I see." Sage said, her voice low. "You might fit right in here, then..." she added, her voice kind and sweet, but laced with a very small trace of bitterness. This was exactly what the earth child didn't want: more blood-born killers. Her plans for the clan might be harder to execute than she'd thought, after all.

The ocher woman introduced herself as Aeron Ganesa, and Sage nodded quietly as she explained the meaning behind her name. Someone had planned this girl's fate out from her birth, it seemed; it was her destiny to strike others down.

"I'm Sage River Lykoi," she said, taking another greedy hit from the joint. Aeron seemed to be nearly offended by the odor and presence of the smoke, and so Sage attempted to blow it away from her. Her favorite drug was certainly helping to calm her slightly agitated nerves now, though, so she would continue to drag from it occasionally.

"So I don't think your a leader but I do think you can get me the help to finally rest." Aeron said, clearly just trying to get to the point.

With a vague nod, Sage agreed. "You're quite right there, love."

Despite the strange vibe she got from this scarred, veteran woman, she would not turn her away, and thought, perhaps rightly so, that her grandmother and uncle would not turn her away, either. Sage beckoned the girl across the borderline, turning to lead her into the heart of Inferni. She would take her to grandmother, who would be able to judge the girl for herself.

"I'll take you to grandmother," she said gently, though as she led the woman through, yellow eyes frequently turned to glance back at the woman. She didn't like having this stranger at her back, and though the earth child preferred not to judge people, she felt oh-so-slightly uncomfortable with this one.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#300+
[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.

[html]

occgoodnessss

Aeron smiled at the thought of resting and being dry. The girl spoke of taking her to see someone. So this clan was a knit tight family by the sounds of it. Much like hers she figured. "Alright lead the way." She said as she followed silently. She tried to keep to her self for she didn't want to deal with the scent of what the girl had. She wanted to just be at ease and rest.

Aeron couldn't tell what was up with the girl and she wasn't in the mood to find out. So your grand mother will let me in or not?" She asked though that answer seemed obvious."What kind of pack it this? How do the ranks here work and how can one change ranks and such?" She asked looking at the back of the girl. She just wanted to know.

<style type="text/css">
.Aeronfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6d35a8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Aeronfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; text-align:right;}
.Aeronfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Aeronfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... Ganesa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #363635; padding: 155px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#494949; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Aeronfreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.Aeronfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #494949; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]