Tree Tops and Fleeting Hawks
[html]

OOC: I think you ended this well, but I feel rude if I don't reply. haha. FIN
WC: 134

She smiled at him, but did not say anything. She felt that there was nothing else she could do or say. Therefore, with his farewell, she in turn bowed her head to him. Her goodbye was a silent one, but she hoped that Niro did not find that rude in turn.

“I know we will meet again as well,” she told him despite her silence she thought on keeping. “For paths always cross more then once.” She smiled, and this was the last she spoke. Before turning her back to walk away, she bowed her head once more in respect and friendship, smiled and then walked away.

She did not know where she was going, but all she knew was that she followed her own path, and no matter where it took her, she would be content.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]