The flux of life is unpredictable
[html]

For Shannon! wc: 281

Every step Ty took to the borders on Anathema brought a feeling of guilt to Ty's heart, but he pushed on because of the deal he promised her. Pontiac was a wonderful wolf, and he sent her away because of the things he had done, and he would tell her his story when he was ready. It had been a month since he told her that, one long, hard month. He was ready to tell her his story, if she was willing to hear it, but moreso he was here to tell her he wanted her back.

Yes, it was true, Ty had come to his senses and wanted to be mates with Pontiac, he couldn't see himself with anyone else. She had been there for him, forgiven him for his past faults, and she had constantly been in the back of his mind for the month he had returned. Now it was time to let her know everything, everything he had done, and what he wanted to do now. Of course, it crossed Ty's mind that she might have moved on, she might be seeing someone new or that she might not want him back, but those were small doubts in his mind. The way they left put the impression that she would always wait for him, right?

There was no real time for Ty to worry about it now though, he was already standing at the border of a pack he never knew. It took him a few breaths to work up the howl at the border for someone to hear. Eventually though, his gruff, powerful howl echoed through the border, hoping that it reached at least Pontiac's ears.

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Itzal had vanished after the storm, it had crushed her. She loved once and tried again and failed. The second time was just as bad as the first time, maybe even more so. It had trashed the female. Pontiac D’Angelo was no longer the chipper, happy go lucky female that she was. He had helped her pick up from the last heart break. She had taken to cutting her wrist; she had not come out of her den unless it was to grab a small bit of food. However the once healthy looking female had lost weight, she was just not the same any more. Everything that happened within the last month crushed her. She had not really since the light of any day or night since she came back from the coyote pack. That was when she had last seen him.

She thought she was passing onto her next life, the bag of bones moved from one of the empty dens. ”You come to take out the trash Ty?” She spoke with a saddened sigh, once she figured out that this was not her death this was another stupid real life issue. She stumbled like a drunkard to where she could rest on a high sitting rock. She could not find it within her to look into his eyes. Ty had hurt her, he left her crushed, crying for him at the borders, she felt like he had kicked her to the side for his own pride and was not willing to work out the issues they had.

[/html]
[html]

wc: 286

The vision of the Pontiac that appeared before him was worse than Ty could have imagined, she was no longer the happy, perky woman he met back at the Valley, but a broken drunkard that was obviously in no mood to see him. However, he had to set the record straight, if not try to become her mate once again, he owed her that much. However, he had not told his story to anyone but a close friend, Xeris, and she was taken aback by the things he had done, but he had to tell her. Even if it would make her hate him he would tell her, and he would try to make them a pair again.

But conversations like this were hard to tell, the wolfess before him obviously scorned from his abandonment of her for his purposes of getting his thoughts in order. Sitting down, Ty spoke slowly, with patience and calmness in his voice. "Pontiac..." He began slowly with her name, almost in a pitiful tone for his knowledge of what he had done. "A month ago, I told you to let me think about us, and to let me get me thoughts in order in order to talk to you again." He paused, taking a deep breath in and out. "And after this month, I came here, to the borders of your packland, to tell you the story of what happened to me in Mexico, the reason I did not deserve a mate as...great as you. Also, if you don't hate my guts for my actions, I've come to...try again." He swallowed hard, expecting a claw from Pontiac that he so deserved, though decisively adding "But you MUST hear the story first!"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

Broken was an understatement when it came to the new Pontiac, she was a mess, she had loved once and found out that he no longer wanted her, and when she allowed some one new in her heart, he vanished. Leaving her once again broken hearted. She was done with life, and done with love. She knew now that it was not in the cards for her to find love and or happiness. Pontiac D’Angelo was ready to kill her-self she was not sure that life was really worth living any more. All she had ever wanted was to find love and have children, and the gods laughed at her only wants, she knew she could not have just a one night stand and have children, she wanted love the type that she was able to read about in the books, the type she thought she had with Ty, and the type she thought she had with Itzal she had been fooled twice now.

She looked at the golden male, it was hard for her to say that she did not still have love for him, she knew she always would, he was after all her first love, the first male she had given her heart to, and part of her heart was still with him. However as a whole the day that he left her on the border lines crying her heart out while she begged him for everything that it was worth to just be with her and forget about the past, and all the things that he had done. He left her, there alone crying, she took that as the huge we are done sign. Pontiac rubbed her wrist, the fresh cuts where trying to heal but Pontiac rubbing away at her stinging wrist did not help. She wanted to say that she did not care about his story…but she did. She wanted to know what he had done so wrong that he left her cold and alone. ”Okay…Tell your story.”

[/html]
[html]

Sorry this is so late! WC: 379

A wave of relief hit Ty as a class did not slice his face when he spoke, but it immediately returned when Pontiac said she wanted to hear Ty's story. He had only ever told one other wolf, a close friend, about what he did in Mexico, so it took him a few deep breaths and a nervous glance around the territory before he worked up the courage to begin telling it. "I met an old pack mate in Mexico...Hoyt...a wolf I ran with when I was in Europe..." He began. "He explained to me that he had left Europe as well to start his own pack, and he convinced me to help him fight a pack of wolves that were in what he called 'his pack's land'." He swallowed hard, trying to hold back his own grief. "Blinded by old friendships, I didn't realize he was actually the leader of marauders...bandits...and the pack we were attacking had actually lived there for generations." Ty had to take a shaky breath as he tried to keep composure. "I only found out after a dying pup crawled out from a burrow I specifically threw a firebottle into..." He lowered his head in sham. "I had murdered women...children...to help Hoyt and his pack commandeer the land."

He clenched a fist as he continued as he spoke, hard enough that blood began to drip from his hand. "I made Hoyt and his packmates pay for manipulating me...but not without my share of scars." His half-tail twitched as he spoke, remembering the grievous wounds he took from Hoyt himself. "Returning here to Halifax, I thought I could return to a more relaxing life in solitude in Phoenix Valley." His glance turned up to Pontiac. "Until I realized...I had to face you again." He took another shaky, strained breath. "And considering how...pure you were, how caring and kind, I knew how much I had changed, what kind of wolf I became...wasn't good enough for you." His eyes tried to lock onto Pontiac, but they were now glazed with tears. "So that's why I turned you down Pontiac, because you deserved better than a murderer like me." He paused, taking a few steps forward "But...I'm not hesitant to...try again, even though you deserved better, I know how happy we were together."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3+

The two toned female did have feelings for the male, however it was hard for her to fight out if the feelings where still there to hurt Itzla after he had done so much for her, he had put him-self between him and a pack member, he had been willing to kill for her. Pontiac knew that she loved both males, she really did. After all Itzal she had given her virginity to, and Ty had been her first mate ever. There was a lot to fight against and weight in her heart about, however Itzal was there to pick her up and to helped her when she had left the Valley broken hearted and crushed after Ty had left her standing there upon the border line, laying down upon the ground crying and in a broken mess.

She listened to his story, She would give him all he time that he needed and would not say a word till after it was done. After he had told her that he had killed a pup, she felt the color rush out of her face, but she did not stop him there, he had to tell it all he wanted to. It was rude not to let him do that? The tan and white female crossed her arms over her stomach as she looked down and then back up to him. After he finished she stood there for a second, she gave a nod with a sigh. She let ever thing sort out in her mind, her voice came out, weak and shaking but she tried to push though that, and tried to make sure that he understood her words. ”Ty…you hurt me. You hurt me really bad. I came to you willing to do anything to be with you. I cannot and will not hold against you what you did while we were not together, or even in these lands. However, what happened hurt. I love you Ty, I’m not sure if you understand how much I love you. You left me on the pack borders crushed; I was ready to do anything. Ty that hurt so badly you walking away from me, walking away leaves me on the borders with open arms looking for your love and approval. “ She sighed lowering her head, she could not lead him on only to crush him, what was wrong with her, she wanted him to hurt like she had after she left the Valley. She was such a horrid person she looked at his shadow wanting to be in his arms, wanting to feel him loving on her once again so bad.

[/html]
[html]

word count: 257

"Don't you think I know that?" Ty suddenly spat out in a vicious snarl, going back to his habits from Mexico. He immediately had to take a few seconds breathing to calm himself down, he had not come here to argue and shout at her, he wanted to at least be diplomatic. "I know what I did to you was wrong, abandoning you without much explanation..." He said. "But you have to understand, I had just returned after doing horrific things to other wolves, and it's not like could hide what I did very well."

His eyes glided up to hers, his half-tail drooping in shame. "I didn't want your good name, your good reputation...to be associated with me." He admitted. "I loved you, and I thought about what it would be like to stay with you." Ty's words were torn, broken, his hands clenching into fists. "I didn't think I could wake up to your face every morning and not see how far away I had come from you." His tail then jolted up as his hand reached out to grasp her shoulder. "But I was wrong, and I'm here to make up for that, I want another chance with you...or to at least beg for your forgiveness."

His eyes now bore holes into her, his form attempting to get close to hers with each word he spoke. It had been too long since he had been with a woman, and Pontiac had been a woman who would have stood by him until the end, no matter what he had done. Why hadn't he seen this before?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

The male’s harsh words made her jump she couldn’t help but to yelp as the world came out of his mouth they were so angry. Pontiac knew that it might have been warranted with how she kept on the fact that he left her on the borders but that was what stung; it hurt so bad being left there alone. She gave him the room that he needed or that maybe she thought he needed when he started to exhale breathing back in slowly. The tan and white female was not sure really what he wanted her to say, or even to do. She had been hurt, and hurt badly by him.

She sighed shaking her head; did he just not get it? ”Do you think I would have cared about my ‘good’ name? Ty you could have killed Jefferson and I would have been there faithfully for you, with you like a good mate should be. I know that you would never hurt someone without a good reason. Though that day…that day you left me on the ground crying and begging…you killed a part of me…” She shook her head she was at a lost to do, she loved Itzal she did, but…but Ty…they would always have something. She rubbed her arm her fur coming off little by little with each nervous rub, she did not want to be alone all her life, she wanted a family, but at the same time she did not want to be left again. She was at a loss of what to do…, then she felt his hand come down upon her shoulder, she jumped she wasn’t sure what to think. She wanted to run into his arm, snuggle into him and cuddle the days away…but then there was Itzal. She jumped her eyes jumping up to match his, his own eyes seemed just as hurt and lost as her own only thing was he was not trying to hide his feeling with in his eyes as she was. She had to be strong she had to be the stronger out of the two, she could not be hurt again. ”Ty…” She whispered starting to step forwards as she sighed stopping as she lifted his hand softly of her shoulder holding onto his hand and then letting go of it as she started to cry again. ”I love you…but I can’t be hurt again…Give me some time to think about an ‘us’ …Oh and Ty…I could never hate you…I will always love you…so you do not need to ask for forgiveness from me…you need to find it in yourself…” She closed her eyes as she lowered her head turning away as she walked away from the male, she did not want to do this, but really she felt like she was being pulled in to two different ways. The tan and white female heart crumbled into so many small pieces.

OC WC:400+

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the delay, though I think it's time to end this thread anyway. WC: 462

Ty didn't mean for his words to be so harsh, but when she yelped he really jumped back in surprise of his own words. When had he become such a brute? This was a woman he loved, that he cared for deeply. When he left, he thought about what he had abandoned and how he was could never confront Pontiac, and now he was here shouting at her because of his own stupid issues. It was now he realized how much he had changed during his absence, and how he now was much quicker to provoke than before. Not a becoming trait.

Her explanation was unneeded in Ty's opinion, he knew she would not have cared what kind of person he become, but he let her speak anyway. He could try to rationalize his decision again and again, but it was only her words ringing true tonight. She was in love with him, she would always at least care for him, and what he had done hurt her. He had hurt her in the worst ways not once, but twice, since his return.

Her touch against his hand spooked him a little, his muscles obviously tensing at her reciprocation of his gesture. He personally was expecting her to claw him in the face, or pull away, but he should have guessed better from her. She could never strike him, not physically anyway. Today it was her words that cut into him. Although they were not without reason, Ty's expression definitely changed from a kindly smile to a remarkable stoic expression. He paused as she finished her piece, allowing it to process through his own head what she just told him. The words had sunk in with a brutal truthful coldness, burning into Ty's mind like a hot iron to the skull. Her words were so painfully reminiscent of the very words he said to her before he abandoned her on the borders, and he knew what kind of pain it had brought her.

Ty did not utter a single word after she said her piece, he did not smile nor did he cry. He did not kneel down and beg for her to reconsider nor did he call her a bitch or whore. Nothing registered in his scarred, scruffy face, the only hint of any emotion at all was that his hands were now clenched into fists so hard there was now a speck of blood dripping from the hand. He nodded in response to her deal, and as if he had been suddenly chased away, Ty simply turned and bolted back the way he came, back into the shadows of the night, making one more parting glance as he left.

Now he knew what kind of pain she had gone through.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]