question question
Okay so I was wondering if a wolf could stay with a pack without joining, just to see if they would like to stay there? Or is that just up to the pack leaders?
That would be up to the pack leaders, yep! You'd have to consult the leaders of whichever pack it is you're interested in -- depending on their character, the current state of affairs within their pack, and so forth, they may say yes or no. ^^

If they say no, though, you could always have your character make a few friends within the pack, that way they could visit the pack at least a few times? I had Rurik visit Cour des Miracles with Gen's character Strelein before I had him join up, and that's no big deal. :O

But yes, you should probably check with the pack's leaders if you wanted your character to spend a significant amount of time within their borders -- only polite, after all. :3
Alrighty thanks.!
I want Mizu to have a look around in Crimson Dreams and see if she would maybe settle down there one day or something.(:
I'd send a PM to Erin, then! :3 There's a chance she'll see this and respond anyway, but best to make sure, of course. ^^ Easier to plot through PM, too!
alright thanks for the info.!(:
I wouldn't have a problem with this, however it would probably be a good idea for Mizu to make friends with someone in Crimson Dreams first who would vouch for her. Savina is usually good at giving people the benefit of the doubt, but that's about to come back and bite her in the butt so she's going to be a bit more wary and skeptical for a while Smile
alright thanks(: