Relax...
Apollo came padding down to the river for a quick drink, he lapped up some water. Apollo looked around just in case if there were any other wolves around. He turned around and saw a doe, he found a good spot to hide and stalk it. He tried to be as quiet as he could, Apollo quickly jumped onto the doe forcing it to fall to the ground because of Apollo's weight.

He bit down on her neck and took a small chunk from her. he drug the carcass over to a shady spot next to the river and started to eat it. He looked up and perked his ears, because he didn't want some wolf to come and steal some of his prey... He didn't hear anything but was still cautious. His belly was full but the carcass wasn't all gone so he just left it there.

He walked back over to the river and lapped up more water. Then, he laid down resting because of all of the work he has been doing today.
[html]

Hiya! Hope you don't mind me joining in! c: 300+ words.

The dog mutt was larger than normal in his lupus form, but he often travelled in his secui form, as he did now. Vigilante did not often travel far outside the pack's territory, as he felt that the pack was more secure when he was present, and with his sons being so young, the King stayed closer to home than he had ever done in his younger years. Though he had been staying as close to his pack as possible, particularly after the storm, the Blacksmith had been intending to venture out into the city to find some metals and possibly some metal-working tools to begin the work that was needed on the iron fence surrounding the Chien Hotel.

Instead of heading in the direction of the city, however, the large caramel-colored dog mutt walked silently alongside the freezing cold river, jade eyes glancing at his reflection every so often. It was not something he did often, though he did like to ensure that his appearance was one of cleanliness, as he was a representative of his pack and wanted to portray only the best image possible of the Miracles pack. Dark ears twitched at a sound nearby, the always-alert male scanning the area before continuing along his path beside the flowing waters. He had not spotted anyone yet, but he knew that he was not alone in the area. He simply had not found the other, or others, here yet.

The male lowered his nose to the thick layer of snow on the ground, scenting the heavy scent of another and a kill. Vigilante finally spotted the wolf who was lying beside the river and he approached cautiously, though he did not walk with his usual silent tendency, not wanting to alarm the other. "Hello," spoke the King with the curly tail, "I hope that I am not disturbing you."

[/html]
Apollo looked at the wolf that was talking to him. "It's fine, you aren't doing any harm." He smiled. Apollo got onto his paws. He wondered if the wolf needed anything. "Is there something you need?" He asked politely. He glanced over at his kill. He didn't want to be a food hog and it it looks like this wolf wasn't the kind to steal. "Help yourself to some of the deer." He said. "I haven't ate all of it, so you can have the rest if you want."

Apollo sat down, and pointed his tail to the doe. "Oh yeah, and you can call me Apollo." He said. He doesn't know very many wolves so he thought he should start to befriend more. He stared at the wolf wondering where he came from. He laid back down waiting for the wolf to respond.
ooc- hope you dont mind!

Mizu Kuin trotted down towards the river, looking to have another drink. Maybe even a splash. As she got there she spotted two other wolves. She had only met one recently and decided it would be a good idea to go ahead and meet some more. She made her way over to the two males. She had a smile on her face and her ears were perked up. Her head was slightly cocked and as she slowed to a stop her paw lifted off the ground and hung in the air, a habit since she was a mere pup. "Hello." She dipped her head towards both of them and gave a little bow. She wasn't sure if these wolves belonged to a pack but an any case she wanted to be polite. "I am Mizu Kuin, otherwise known as Mizu." She smiled again, her tail wagged steadily and her ice blue eyes were bright and shining.
[html]

300+ words.

Though he was very large, even for a dog, the secui male did not hold a single drop of wolf blood in his veins unless traced back through centuries of breeding, long before domesticated sogs had even been bred by the humans. Vigilante's nieces and nephew through his sister were half wolf, and his own children were half wolf as well, but the male was purely a mix between a German Shepherd Dog father and an Alaskan Malamute mother. He nodded politely at the lone male's introduction and his offer of sharing his meal. Though he was not famished, he would not rudely turn down the offer of sharing a meal and to get to know this male on an acquaintance level. Vigilante did not have friends as many did, but that suited him just fine.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Apollo, and I thank you for your offer. I would like to join you in your meal," he spoke, curled tail held at a relaxed position on his lower back. This was not his pack territory and he need not be acting like an alpha out here, for though he was one of such status, this was unclaimed land and this male was not at all a threat to his pack. Before he could introduce himself, however, they were joined by another, a lone female who introduced herself as Mizu. "It is a pleasure to meet you, as well, Mizu," he said, addressing it to the female who had joined them. He lowered his rear to the ground, sitting regally. "I am Vigilante Haskel, King of a pack in this area, Cour des Miracles. Are you both from around here?" he questioned, not recognizing a pack smell on either of them, though he was not well-acquainted with some of the packs in the area.

[/html]
Apollo saw another wolf coming torwards me and the other Wolf, "It's nice to meet both of you." He said, He sat down and said, "No, I'm from around here, I don't really stay at places for very long." He answered. It was nice to meet other wolves, because he doesn't know many. He looked up at the sky, he could feel the suns warmth. Then he looked back at the wolves. He wondered what it was like to be in a pack, his own dad has told him about it, that he was in a back but left it so he could be with my mother. He flicked his ear and looked around. He felt relaxed being with other wolves, because he never talked to many other wolves when he travels, he looked around then back at them and waited for the two wolves to respond.
[html]

muse doesn't want to work this morning..(:

She dipped her head towards the person that adressed himself as the King of some pack. She smiled towards both of them. Her ears flickered around as Apollo explained he wasn't from these parts. She guessed it was her turn now, "No, I am from seven or eight months travel from here." She smiled. She had been part of a pack twice...Well, really once.. Three months ago she had stayed with another pack but hadn't really belonged to it. She came out of her thoughts and looked over both wolves. They seemed nice and kind to her. She had a bag over her neck and shoulder, which carried a jar of some supplement and two books. She looked around to her shoulder to make sure it was still there, if she lost it she would be devestated.

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #192c4a; margin:0 auto;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

The dog King of misfits had spent a good amount of his own time as a loner, though he had been running from his problems and had been fighting to find his own identity. Even in the pack that he had been born into and had lived for years, Vigilante had never truly felt as if he was a member. He had been an accessory canine, used for his skills with no concept of how it was to live in a pack and to have what he had perceived to be a normal life. Had he remained in Kaktowik, he would not have been given the option of having a mate and children, as he did now. He had simply been used to kill those that did not deserve their own lives, they wasted it so and did horrible things to warrant the loss of their lives. It had been a very drastic change, coming to live in Cour des Miracles, and he could hardly believe that he was the same dog mutt that had made his life by killing wrong-doers.

"Have either of you considered joining a pack, or is there a reason you have not?" he inquired politely. Vigilante was not necessarily scouting for members for the Court, but it could not do any harm to speak to loners and see what they might be seeking in a pack. He saw no shame in looking to better his own pack, and if there were things that loners wanted and they seemed to be good ideas, he would be interested in seeing if any such ideas would work for the pack of Miracles. He was very fond of his pack and the members within it, but their numbers were waning and he wished to find ways to prevent that from happening further, perhaps by incorporating ideas from those who do not yet have a pack or may be looking.

[/html]
Apollo looked at the ground. "Well, I have never thought of joining a pack but, I do wonder what it is like to be in a pack." He said. He looked back up, and wondered if he should look for a pack. "But, my mother and father were in a pack, but they left their packs so they could be toghether." He added. He missed his mother and father because they were both dead...

His father died of disease, and his mother died when she was giving birth, he also wondered where his two sisters headed off to when they all seperated when their dad died, he hoped that they were still alive and happy. He really cared for his sisters, he was the oldest and helped his dad to teach them to hunt, he also had to be responsible for them when his dad left to go hunt.