Wandering the Village
Saphrina had saw the wolf bend down and her eye went wide wagging her small tail and pounceing on Shanta's back and nipping her ear, not minding the pain of her blinded and mamed eye she continued to play with the wolf as if saphrina had known her, her whole life. Saphrina rolled over onto her back still on Shantas and giggled sticking her toung out to Shanta "Im Saphrina" she said happily still biteing down on Shatas ear happily "Your pretty" she said giggleing more she tugged on Shantas tail going through a mine faze at the moment she bit down on Shantas tail and mumbled "Mine!"
Shanta balanced the pup on her back, careful not to throw her off. She laughed and giggled as the pup tickled her. This was on cute little girl, Shanta thought. "Why, thank you." she said with a laugh when Saphrina said she was pretty. Then the pup slid down her back and to the ground. Shanta thought the game was over. . . until there was a slight pain in her tail.

Shanta whipped her head around, but relaxed herself immediately. Pups were easily scared, and this pup had a abusive history. She lowered her head to Saphrina's scruff, picked her up, and turned back around. "That my dear, is mine." she growled, in a playful way, not an actual growl. She put the pup down and flicked her ear with her tongue.
Ayasha giggled as her sister seemed to enjoy playing with the other wolf. She was especially amused when Saphrina bit Shanta's tail. Are you two having fun? she asked.

She then jumped on Shanta's back and gently pulled on her ear with her mouth, not actually biting her ear. She grinned at Saphrina. This is fun! And jumped down and tried to gently wrestle with her sister.
Saphrina nodded in agreement with her sister that it was fun, when Ayasha tried to play fight saphrinas eyes went wide and she darted off out of sight thinking she was gonna be attacked, saphrina felt betrayed by her sister walking back to the town hall sadly
When Saphrina ran off, Ayasha was confused for a moment then realized what had happened. Saphrina thought that she was gonna attack her. She looked at Shanta and said, Excuse me, I need to go talk to my sister. With that she ran after Saphrina.

When she got close, she said, Saphrina! Wait. I'm sorry. I was just trying to play with you. She stood in front of her. Most pups do what's called play wrestling. That's where they roll around with each other but not trying to hurt each other. She gave her sister a nuzzle.

I should've said what I was gonna do. I had forgotten that it would seem like I was gonna hurt you. She gave her a pleading look. Will you forgive me? You know I would never hurt you on purpose right? She gave her a gentle nudge and licked her on the tip of her nose.
Saphrina looked at her sister with tear filled eyes and bit ayashas ear hopeing to send what saphrina thought was an attack off, saphrina darted out of sight haveing flashbacks of when her father attacked her and lept onto the thin iced pond falling throung the ice and yelping loudly
She looked hurt that Saphrina didn't trust her. She figured that she slightly deserved being bit but she didn't react except a wince of pain. When Saphrina ran off she followed her. She cried out when her sister fell in pond. Shanta! J'adore! Liliana! Someone help! She was worried and wanted to help her sister but couldn't swim.

Saphrina! I can't swim to get you. But if I could, I would. She said the last part softly and sadly. An adult should be by soon.
Shanta kept an eye on the two pups, watching for any sign for her to step in. Saphrina running away was unexpected, but sensible, in her case. She felt bad for Ayasha, though she didn't know how it must truly feel. Shanta began to walk to them slowly, she was gonna make an attempt to console Saphrina. Then the pup ran into the pond.

Shanta was alert and ready for action immediately. She ran to the pond and shifted to her Optime form as quick as she could. "I'm coming Saphrina, don't panic." She stepped into the pond swiftly and cautiously. The cold water sent chills through her, but she ignored them. Wading to wear Saphrina was struggling, she quickly picked up the pup and held her against her own chest. She got out of the water quickly.

She went to the Town Hall quickly, still holding the pup against her. Quickly shaking as much water off of herself, she stepped inside. She knelt down by the warm fire and placed the pup in front of her. Shanta wiped the pup with her hands, wishing for some towels. "Ayasha? could you get me a towel?" she asked the pup in a way that meant to get it somehow.
Saphrina was lifted from the pond and coughed up a lung ful of water, she shivered pressing close to Shanta. Ice forming on her fur her muscles stiff even by the fire, Saphrina was already getting sick but now it was speeding up. She let out cough after cough still shivering being placed by the warm fire, Ice melting but soaking her fur even more. She closed her eyes trying not to fall asleep still shivering and coughing her fur warming up from the fire her teeth still chattering from the icy water, Her fur getting less wet and more puffed out from the heat. Saphrina closed her eyes tightly and kept coughing then opend her eyes and looked around franticly still thinking she was going to be attacked, she let out a yelp of fear and wiggled around her limbs to numb to lift her or even move much, she wiggled more and more trying to wake her body up and run but couldnt. She was to cold and tired to get up so she just had to stay there and "take" the attack she thought she was going to get.
She watched as her new friend went after her sister. At the request for towels, she nodded and ran to a storage closet and brought them to her. I have one for Saphrina and one for you. she explained.

She gave her sister a nuzzle. Stay awake, little sister. I'd be sad and lonely if something happened to you. She started to lick her sister. I love you Saphrina. You're the best sister ever.
Saphrina tried to move her muscles but failed, she looked around to tired to even try to move or even think. She let out a soft sigh her muscles getting stiff and her fur still covered in water but it slowly drying and ice melting. She looked at her sister and let out a soft whine hopeing to indicate that she was tired.

Saphrina closed her eyes and tried to stay awake but couldnt. Her breathing got soft, her dreams worse than the nightmares. She drempt that Ayasha was trying to kill her. But she knew her sister wouldnt do that... Or would she? Saphrina didnt know but in her dream Ayasha was chaseing her to the pond and once they got there her heart was beating so fast it hurt.

Saphrinas breathing sped up even tho she was sleeping. She looked at her sister, but then ayasha pushed her into the icy water pushing her head under the water and keeping it there. Saphrina wiggled as much as she could against ayashas grasp on her head trying to hold her breath. Soon Saphrina sank to the bottem of the pond.

Saphrinas eyes shot open and looked around her heart beating so hard it felt as if it was next to her. "Shanta?!" she called weakly still tired from what happend earlier. She must have slept for a while because she couldnt see anyone. She called out once more "Shanta?!" she started to get worried. What if Ayasha got her? she thought to herself. She tried to get up but her muscles hurt so badly. She continued to look around calling Shantas name "Shanta! Shanta where are you?" She said her voice getting weaker.

She began to get worried. She didnt think her sister was a killer but her dream had scared her very badly. She looked around once more and let out harsh coughs trying to get shantas attention if she was near by
Before Saphrina had drifted into a sleep, Shanta had her dried thoroughly. She got more towels and wrapped the pup up loosely. Then she put up the mini fence around the fire, placing Saphrina close to the fence. Shanta new the cold pond was not a good thing, she fretted over it, but something told her the pup would be alright.

Shanta had been right outside the building when she heard Saphrina. She had sent Ayasha to get some rest, even though it were still rather early. She had just been out stretching, still in Optime form. She hurried inside and went to the pup. "What's wrong, sweetie?" She stroked Saphrina's back soothingly, in a rhythmic pattern.
Saphrina let out a yawn and then a cough. She looked at Shanta and then looked around the room "Wheres ayasha?" she asked worried about her dream. She tried to get up but she was still to tired her muscles hurt even more. Her head throbbing and her nose stuffed. She looked at Shanta and just layed her head down sadly. Ayasha would never hurt anyone right? she thought to herself.

Saphrina was worried about her new friend Shanta but maybe she was going crazy. She sure felt crazy for thinking her sister would hurt anyone or anything for that matter. Saphrina looked at Shanta and said softly "Im hungary. Can you find something to eat?" Saphrina let out another yawn and tried to stretch. She had a slight fever but not bad. She continued to stretch untill her muscles didnt hurt so badly. She let out a yawn once more and smiled at Shanta pushing the nightmare about Ayasha to the back of her head.
Shanta continued to rubbing Saphrina's back, turning the rub into a massage. When the pup asked about her sister, Shanta replied, "I sent her to nap while you rested." She then began to inspect Saphrina's pelt and her temperature. She wasn't an expert, but she knew how warm or cool the pup should be. She took away the damp towel and told Saphrina that she was a bit warm, but nothing serious. "However, you should go see the Kalona tomorrow."

She then carried the wet towels outside and hung them over a low hanging branch, not sure where else to put it. She walked back into the Town Hall and scooted Saphrina away from the fire. "Do you feel well enough to go to sleep with the other pups? Or do you want to stay out here?" She kept petting the pups back.
[html]
Saphrina

ooc

Saphrina let out a soft sigh and closed her eyes the massage Shanta gave her felt so good and so needed. She smiled her tired muscles still not wanting to work. "I want to stay here" she said softly opening her good eye to look at Shanta. She was relieved that Ayasha wasnt around "Do you think dreams can come true?" she asked worried about her dream.

Saphrina knew her sister wouldnt hurt anyone...Right? she thought to herself that maybe the dream was something to happen in the future but that couldnt be. Ayasha was so nice and so pretty and just so perfect. She couldnt hurt anyone she couldnt harm a fly if she wanted to. Saphrina let out a sad sigh and waited for Shantas awnser hopeing that Saphrina was right and nothing was to worry about.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#F8F7FC;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:verdana, serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#055989; border:1px solid #4EABD1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4EABD1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Shanta looked at the pup curiously. She had seen her twitching in her sleep, a usual sign of distress. She thought hard about this question, finally answering, "I guess it depends, realistic things could probably come true, but things like sprouting wings, would not happen. Why, little one, did you have a bad dream?" She waited patiently for a reply.

Shanta's hand stopped moving. She stood up, stretched, and then focused on her shift. Her lupus form so comfortable and quite the reminder of her family. She sat next to the pup again, eyes on the fire. Sometimes, she wished she could read omens and prophecies, others, she knew it would destroy her.
[html]
Saphrina

ooc

Saphrina let out a soft sigh and looked up at Shanta. "I had a dream about Ayasha.." Saphrina looked at Shanta with hurt filled eyes. She was scared of her sister because in her dream she attacked her. [color=black] "I drempt that Ayasha hurt me by the pond. But i dont know if it could come true or not. And if it does, Why does she hurt me? And if why she hurts me is my fault what did i do? I want to prevent this from happaning but im scared of my own sister" she confessed sadly. She didnt want to hurt Ayashas feelings but she was truely scared of her.

<style>
.freetable-f06 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-f06 b {color:#F8F7FC;}
.freetable-f06-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-name {font-family:verdana, serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#F8E1CA 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:350px;}
.freetable-f06-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-f06 {background-color:#055989; border:1px solid #4EABD1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4EABD1; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; padding: 3px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.freetable-f06-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #E5CDB6; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Shanta stopped and stared at the pup. She had had dreams like these, seeing a fate that wasn't pleasant. Though they often gave her déjà vu, they rarely finished her. Before answering, she considered the thought of this young wolf to be a Seer, though she quickly waved that thought away. This tribe had a sort of Seer, one who could read omens and prophecies, one who received messages from the wiser ones. "Don't worry about it, forget that as much as possible. Your sister loves you, wouldn't leave your side until I shooed her away to rest. She was so upset that she had scared you and you had fallen in the pond."

Shanta worried about Saphrina. She would get over her abuse, she will be strong, but that doesn't matter if she doesn't learn to trust people. Shanta was pushing herself to get over her family's death, but it was hard. She knew that one day she'd be stronger, but she missed her family, especially her brother. "I know you had a rough past, but it's time you step out of the dark. Your past makes you stronger if you let it, so let your past be the past, no one here will hurt you. Ayasha will always be your sister, she is someone who will always be by your side. Trust her, you need her in your life."
Saphrina nodded at Shantas words. She let out a soft sigh and brought her ears back looking at the floor. "Are you sure?" she asked softly. Her tone worried and her eyes filled with fear. She looked at her new friend Shanta. She let out another sigh and she looked at the floor tryin to push the bad thoughts to the back of her mind.

Saphrina sighed softly and got up shakeing her fur slightly and falling over from the dizzieness. She let out a sigh and closes her eyes tightly trying to keep her food down, she turned to Shanta and smiled. "Thanks Shanta.." she said trying to make her new friend not worry about her.
Shanta had prepared herself a makeshift nest in the Town Hall. She would need her own hut soon, but that was for a different day. She went to the pile of blankets and lay down. "Come, let's rest for now." she beckoned the young pup over. She curled herself so that Saphrina could lay near her. Her built body curved so delicately, her tail resting on her nose. She kept her eyes open and her ears alert.

She settles herself down, her day racing through her mind. Tomorrow, I'll focus on my hut. She thought of the territory and where she would build it. Her mind wandered to the stables and to the village. Maybe in the middle? "How bout tomorrow, you and Ayasha can help me pick a place for my hut." Shanta mumbled as she grew drowsier and drowsier.