Feeling Good
OOC- J'adore could teach someone!

Since his promotion J'adore had been working closer to the great fire sticking more to pack grounds than usual in case of emergency. The only other person who could tend to the large fire was Dawali and with his injury it would only cause more strain to rush about. J'adore was almost in the fire as he placed more logs into its heart. He took his position in the pack seriously and worked hard to get where he was. He had only been in the pack since late December but had already risen a rank higher in his time here. This was his life now, his pack. His friends lived here, his co-workers, his pupils, people who understood him.

A black bandana held his hair back from the flames, it had been given as a present yesterday from Jace, a birthday present which she had gave his saying that it wasn't much. Of course it was the thought that counted and as of now J'adore had found many uses for the thick piece of cloth.

Another log went onto the fire and J'adore stepped back for a break. J'adore must had put hundreds of logs onto the great fire as of Ralla departure days ago. He, as a Gata Hineyu was given the thumbs up to tend it while she was gone, but in doing so he felt as if he was doing something he shouldn't, now it felt right.
Mizu was on the move once more. She had her shoulder bag tight around her, not wanting her two books or the jar to fall out. She sniffed the air, she could smell rain. It would come soon but not too soon. Maybe an hour.. She piled up her speed as she broke into a lope. Her feet lifted off the ground easily as her silky coat wafted in the gentle breeze. She looked at the ground, there was still some snow but she could tell that most of it would be gone soon.

Mizu Kuin thought about the past.. She remembered learning many languages. Now she could speak four. She smiled, Aki had learned them from her mother and Aki taught her. She was so caught up in the thoughts of her past that she didn't notice when she crosse the borders of a pack. She remained at a lope and wasn't fully aware that she was in packlands until she smelt a strong smell of multiple wolves coming from the area around her. She gasped, Oops! She had lost track of where she was so she couldn't just turn around and leave.

Mizu continued forward until she spotted a male before her. He was tending to a fire and she smiled at him, giving a small dip of her head and a bow she spoke kindly, Merhaba! Mizu didn't notice what language she was speaking until she had finished her greeting, she couldn't just switch languages, she would look stupid. "Benim adım Mizu. Senin adın ne?" It dawned on her that she had no idea where she was, "Neredeyim ben?"
The Otlvna Gata's moved rapidly from the flames to the white newcomer. She was speaking in a different language, one he didn't know, but still he could deciper the basics. It was a greeting. 'Hola?' J'adore frowned to ponder why his reply was in Spanish, but loosened his facial muscles and repeated, 'Hello'. His tone was low, niether agression nor friendliness.

J'adore rose to his feet, throwing the last of the logs in and moving over. 'This is AniWaya, what business do you have here?' J'adore was cautious as of recently about strangers, More pups were in the lands, Ayasha, Sakari, Saphrina, Gunnar when he ventured over with Valinta/ There would have been Gloria if she was alive. J'adore swallowed silently as his mind traced his daughters face. He closed his eyes for a second, no longer than a blink. 'I am J'adore Austral, one of the Otlvna Gatas of AniWaya' the Spaniard said, pulling his short locks loose from the bandana and wiping his face.

If this stranger meant harm, after all the bad that had come from the storm, J'adore would feel no regret about attack.
Mizu thought that now would be a good time to change her language, "I am so sorry, I got lost and found my way here. It's nice to meet you J'adore. I am Mizu.. if you didn't uh- catch that before." She smiled, he probably had heard her name, thought she wondered if he had been able to tell that it was in fact her name. She hoped that this wolf was kind and wouldn't get angry for tresspasing on his pack's land. She looked at the bandanna. It was cute, she would have to get one, though she didn't really wear her hair like anything in her Optime form. It had never really interested her to look fancy. Then she thought of the first greeting, "You know Spanish? Cool me too.. Lo siento por haber venido a su tierra sin permiso." She gave another small smile, hoping again that he was a kind wolf.
The Spaniard was silent as he surveyed 'Mizu'. Although she had asserted that she meant no harm, there had been too much hassle over the past weeks to be careless.

'Yes, I know the language and many others' he said brushing the ash from his hands and giving a cautious nod. Finally considering Mizu as a non threat, J'adore gave a slight smile, 'I'm sorry for the way I came across. The recent snowstorm has cause so much hassle' J'adore frowned, 'One of our members lost their life due to it, also someone much closer fell foul'. The tan male squeezed his eyes shut, mentally begging tears to stay where they were.

Any death was a terrible loss, but for a soul who's live had only just started, it was a crime of the highest caliber. At first he was heartbroken, then angry, then he didn't even know what he felt. For days he couldn't eat, sleep, do anything. He only pulled himself together because of Valinta. He understood it must have been way worse for her. J'adore was nearly three, but Valinta was just over maturity.

J'adore held back tears well as he turned his attention back to Mizu.
Mizu nodded her head, It's alright." She gave a small smile at his apology but it was soon wiped off her face at his next piece of information. "I am so sorry." She took death very seriously, she had lost two loved ones in her two years of life. She took a deep breath and bit her tounge, feeling very bad for the wolf in front of her that was obviously close to tears. She wanted to change the subject away from death but didn't want to seem rude.. So uhh- What other languages do you know?" The words came out in a bit of a squeak at a low voice. She cleared her throat and waited for a reply... hoping that she didn't come off rude like she had felt she would. But she knew if they continued to talk about death tears would surley blur her vision.
[html]

OOC here!

J'adore didn't listen much for a whil, but his ears fliced back to Mizu when she asked him what other languages he knew. J'adore thought for a moment, collecting all the names he could and voicing them finally,'Fluent Spanish, Catalan, French, Italian, Russian, English of course, basic Polish, Ukrani, Portugese, Quebecois, and a few other Soveit languages'. J'adore took a deep breath afterwards and frowned to himself. He knew too much for his own good. 'And a bit of AniWaya, though not as proficient as I'd like'.

The change of subject was a welcome thing. He ejoyed telling others what he knew. Although it was not as arrogant as bragging his tone always came off prouder and much more royal than usual. He spent most of his life learning languages, six he knew well, five technically since one was a varient. And four plus other tongues he knew the basics of.

He turned his headback to the fire that roared behind him. Flames dancing as strongly as ever.

<style>
.jadore-d01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jadore-d01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jadore-d01 b {color:#0B0903; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jadore-d01 {background-color:#FFE473; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/jadore.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#332C10; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.jadore-d01-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
She was amazed that he knew so many, "Wow thats a lot!" She giggled, "I only know English, Spanish, Japanese and Turkish. I have always wanted to learn Italian though... No one in my pack could speak it." She grinned, maybe he would offer to teach it to her. She didn't want to just come straight out and ask, she thought it would be rude. She cocked her head, this pack had its own langauge? She grinned, that was interesting.

He turned to the fire and she also looked at it. She felt nerves bunch up in her stomach and sit there like a rock. She tensed up and back up a couple steps away from it. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. It's contained.. It's contained. She thought this over and over in her head, keeping her eyes on the ground, not looking at it. She could hear the cracks from the popping flames and she took another deep breath..
[html]

occgoodnessss

'Huh' a murmur fell from J'adore maw as he listened to the wolfess, 'I supposed I could teach you it. I'm half Italian see' was his steady reply. He never tired of teaching others. It fufilled a part of him that glowed like the great fires embers whenever he aided another souls quest for knowledge.

Noting Mizu's slight fear of the flames J'adore frowned and looked behind him again, then back at his companion with a comforting smile, 'It will not hurt you. The great Fire is calm, it is the most sacred thing in our pack, if it was ever to go out... he let his words trail away with a shake of his head. He would not jinx, nor tempt fate. The flames had died once while he was away, a thing with still played on his mind and which most probably would for the rest of his life. It was a great blow to say he had not been amongst those who rekindled the fire with their own treasures. His own home was too far away to fetch things in time to help anyway. But still it played on his mind every so often, he would not let it happen on his watch.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
She grinned, "Really?! Thank you! I can teach you something in return... Turkish?" She grinned, glad that he had offered. Her thoughts flickered back to the fire and she looked at it again, taking a deep breath she smiled at his words. "I just am uh- not to fond of fire." She gestured to her back leg which held a nasty scar, still very noticible, though it had happened quite a while ago. She thought more of what he had said, "We had something that was sacred in my pack lands too.. It was a little pond.. It had crystal water and pink quartz at the bottom. There were little fish that swam around, they shone teal and pink." She grinned, smiling as she remembered it. "Nothing ever happened to it, but I can imagen what it would be like." She gave a short nod, understanding that it was a worry that something would happen to it.
[html]

'Ah, I see' J'adore said with a brief nod. He gestured to his own scar and smiled, A Ferrari fell on me'. He remembered the day. It wasn't very painful, more of a shock. But it was still something he remembered well. He gestured to his palms, 'These are from the fire'. Small burns and scratches littered his paw pads, they were nothing compared to any of his other injuries. J'adore finished his demonstration by pointing to his chest, 'These were from a fight' he smiled, 'The fire has only injured me slightly, you just have to know how to work with her. Same as horses, or any wild animals for that fact'.

'I do not know Turkish, I would be glad to learn it' J'adore said as he sat on the log. He had always meant to learn more languages, among other things, but fire keeping took up much of him time and while he still had time to learn things, he wasn't learning them as fast as he used to, only due to his time allowance.

J'adore was unfazed by the belting heat of the fire, he had grown up with climates the same and he was not afraid of the fire. It was all natural to him. He reached for his water flask and took a quaff of the lightly flavoured water it held.

[/html]
She nodded her head, examining all the scars. "That is quite a bit you have." She was amazed that he had never gotten hurt from working with the fire, well not seriously. However when he said that you have to know how to work it she understood compltely. She had learned that she had to find a way with fishing. She had to study the fish before she tried to catch them. She had to know the area of water and know where the fish would go should they get scared. She smiled, glad she understood.

She giggled, "Great! Would you like me to teach you first?" She watched as he took a seat and she did the same. She plopped down on the ground with a happy smile on her face. Little by little she could ignore the fire. The heat felt nice and she tried to zone out the flickering and cracking sounds that it made.