Let the truth be known
Amaranth sat on a rock outside her sea side home. She was hoping that winter would end soon she just wanted to sunbath with her lover and her children. She figured today was the day that she should tell him. After all she was starting to really show in another couple days she’d be unable to hide it anymore. Chocolate colored hand slid across her belly as she smiled. “my world my love my life is perfect.” She just couldn’t help but smiled.

Standing up she groaned in annoyance. Her body was changing and she hated the strain she was feeling. She was listening to her mother staying in this form because she said it was easier. She never listened to her mom but for once she felt she had to she was a mom of two litters and would know better then the girl that had no experience.

She headed to her warm humble home. She had stopped training for now she didn’t wish to strain her body. Well that’s not true she trained slowly only half an hour a day. She didn’t want to get rusty but she also didn’t want to risk hurting the puppies.
[html]

WC: 346 OOC: Let me know if this is ok, not sure about the last bit ^^;

Niro had a nice prize… something that had been with the help of not only Marahute but Tobias as well, three fat rabbits! Well one would go to the two birds and the others to his mate and daughter… though he still had more fresh meat for himself, it was older and he didn’t want his family to eat the older food. He was proud of his catch so he decided after cutting one of the rabbits in half for the birds he would go home early, and call it a day. Marahute stayed back in the stables to finish off her food. Niro wouldn’t be so unhappy if she stayed there more often… she seemed to be looking up to the bald eagle Gregor, whom Niro had fed some nice meat as well. It was fine with Niro, he was scared she would be extremely unhappy with Niro for bringing another eagle into their family. She was unhappy at first, but now he could see the golden eagle was fond of the older male.

In any case he was walking home alone with his prizes one he’d caught and the other Tobias had caught. It was definitely a fine prize and the bird had come to him directly with it. This was something that the bird had not done before! As he walked up to his beautiful cave home, one which he was sure to expand when the earth unfroze, he saw his mate walk in. Smiling he hurried behind her.

You won’t believe what Tobias actually did. Instead of keeping his meal he actually brought it to me! I think my training is really paying off!

He said, excitedly, but he could see a distant look in her eyes and he pulled his trophies away from eye level and let his smile drop.

Is there something wrong love?

Well it didn’t look like it was a bad thing, but it was not a look the man had seen on her face before… it worried him a little, and made him wonder… what was up?

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Amaranth smiled stepping into the house. It was warm it was calming and she was tired and she couldn't believe it. Amaranth stretched she had spoken with her mother days earlier and she felt that now was the time to tell him. She looked in the home and Niro wasn't here so he must be training the birds she shrugged only to be startled.

Amaranth smiled. Thats lovely I'm so glad all your training is going so well. She said smiling the best she could. She figured she could tell that there was something on her mind so he would ask sooner or later. She was happy when he pulled the rabbits out of her face.

"Well I have something very important to tell you something that will change our lives. she said looking at him. She walked over to their sitting area by the fire. "Lets sit and eat."

[/html]
[html]

WC: 225 OOC: Oh booooyy!!

Niro could sense something slightly off and when she spoke he wasn’t sure what she meant but it couldn’t have been good… or could it? Her expression was not one he was use to so he followed her, letting he rabbits fall to the ground as he began to skin them. He wouldn’t really eat these, he’d promise himself to give one to Amaranth and the other to Maggie, but there was no point in letting them waste in their own skin so he started skinning them with his knife.

So… What is this important thing?

He asked, he wasn’t sure if he could take it. Orin had something very important to tell him … and she’d been acting secretive, and hurt and unsure and scared… and yet… no… He looked at Amaranth, but as the two were so different in looks he was sure he was trying to make them seem like they had a similar look, in any case she would tell him. He continued peeling the skin and fur off the rabbit waiting for the answer he would get, not sure if it was good news or bad news… he surely hoped it was good news because it was such a good day, he didn’t want to make things worse for her if it was bad and he’d been all happy earlier.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdae92; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; text-align:left;}
.nirogifty01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty01 {margin:0 auto; width:368px; background-color:#202522; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 252221.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bdae92; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9c978c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty01-border1 {width:370px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty01-line1 {width:344px; border-bottom:1px dotted #514c41; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli

[/html]
[html]

ooc...Tell me if you want me to change anything

Amaranth watched as he cleaned the rabbits. fear in her heart laced her mind. Maybe she wasn't ready for this maybe she needed more time. She just watched her mind was laced with doubt at the moment her small familly was strained as it was. Could she possibly put more pressure on him with this? Not telling him would be worse for when he noticed her growth he would be mad wouldn't he? She fought internally until finally she stopped watching him and took a deep breath.

"Niro stop." She said sliding herself closer to him. She laid her hands on his and smiled. She looked into his eyes and smiled.
"I'm pregnant we're going to be parents." she said looking at him.
"I'm so scared"

[/html]
[html]

WC: 386 OOC: Niro is a little self conscious about his ability to be a father!!

He could feel her as she sat next to him and all was quiet for a little while and then he heard her soft voice as she moved closer and put her hands on his, he obeyed and listened as she announced they were going to be parents. Niro’s heart seemed to skip dozens of beats in the timeframe of a few seconds and he looked down at her shocked. His first thought was of Maggie, and how she was going to react… and then of how horrible of a faher he was already, then in those few crucial seconds he could see that she’d wanted puppies for a while, but Niro said they should not really try. They did not prevent it however… and then he looked at her with the scared eyes she had, her voice had trembled as she spoke. Niro felt his love for her wash over him. And he let the knife go and took her in his arms. As calmly as he could say;

“Oh Amaranth, this is good new! I know you wanted to have a family, one not as broken as we have right now, and we will. You will make a very wonderful mother.”

He thought to himself quietly after… it’s the father the poor pups would have to worry about. He questioned his ability on being a father ever since he became one … or that he found out he was one at least. He hated how he had been thrown into the role even though he didn’t even know the woman he’d been with, let alone the situation she’d put him in… so now would be different right? He did worry about Magnolia who had been very distant since she came to live with him, and who could blame her? He scarely tried to be a father to her anymore, and when he did try she pushed him away, so he was very aware that he was not the best father and hoped that when these pups would be born… Just thinking about the fact they were Amaranth’s had filld him with joy, he just wanted to wish that they were someone elses so they would possibly have a better father than him… but he knew she did not sleep with other males.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]
[html]

ooc...Tell me if you want me to change anything

Amaranth smiled cuddling into Niro well at least they would have a growing family. She looked at him there was so much problems roped in with this but she wasn’t sure that she could do anything about it. She couldn’t help but think about His daughter that was sorta living with them she hadn’t seen the girl in a while but she had talked with her briefly once she wondered what it was that kept her away.

“Niro whats wrong you have to tell me?” She asked looking into those wonderful green eyes that she had fallen in love with. She couldn’t read his mind of how she wished she could. She wanted to spend the whole night talking and getting to spend it with him. Not like his daughter would appear and interrupt.

“Niro I met up with my mom the other day and I told her she told me she would be there for me for us.” She said looking at him. “I’m happy that my mom will be there for me I think I think I can start to forgive her. She looked like she really wanted to be there for me.”

[/html]
[html]

WC: 252 OOC: Stupid Niro lol

Niro’s thoughts could be seen by his mate and he couldn’t help but give an audible sigh as she asked him what was wrong. He did have to look away but he would answer her. There was no secrets between them.

“I am afraid I will be the bad parent… ever since I found out the girls have been born, I did all I could, but I don’t think it was enough… Look at Magnolia, she’s so distant, she hates me. My own daughter hates me so much she can’t be in the same room with me anymore.”

He said, he put his hand on his forehead and played with the Mohawk that started sprouting just over his forehead. He was worried, sad and conflicted, but he knew he wouldn’t cry. That was not his thing. Niro was many things but a cryer was not one of them. He stayed silent before looking up at Amaranth as she spoke about her mother, his own thoughts pushed back into his head. He was relieved ot hear that she would try to forgive her mother. It was good because he knew Ayita tried her best to do what was best for Amaranth and his made had yet to see this. He knew that Ayita couldn’t be there for her child as he couldn’t be there for his all the time, but the best thing was they actually tried their very best, though deep in Niro’s mind, he thought he didn’t do good enough.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]