A family moment
Ayita sat on the porch her younger son on her lap. Noah was with his father he idolized the man and she did too. Liam was a follower but he did not go off with the two. The prince wasn't really allowed to go so he stayed close to his mother. She was alright with him staying her he read and was now learning french. Noah her other son was not around unless his father was so she didn't teach him as much.

"Oh Liam where are your brother and father?" She asked looking at the bi colored boy who smiled back at her.

"I don't know mom but I miss Noah."

Ayita smiled watching for the boys. "Oh my little family I wonder what my girls are doing. And Kable.Oh Kable." She said looking up thinking about her elder boy. She was saddened by the thought of her boy not being here. "Well lets see if we can find something fun to do son Maybe your sisters will come over or maybe we could do another lesson." She said watching the boy's eyes roll. "Or not."
[html]

Sorry for the wait, dear

So the snowstorm had passed, leaving behind the beaten trail, some places rougher than others. Ever had mostly stayed inside, allowing her broken wrist to mend and the cold to decide to wear off. But she knew that she would have to get out and see the damage soon.

The last time she had seen Vigilante and the kids was before the storm had hit, so they were high up on her list of worry. She wrapped her light plaid scarf around her neck before leaving the home.

She regretted stepping outside into the late winter morning as soon as the icy sharp wind stung her ocean hued eyes. Saphraine was by her side in a second. He had hovered around the beach shack for the duration of her recuperation time. The girl mounted her golden equine awkwardly and headed north to Lunenberg. They went at a painfully slow pace that caused several hours to pass before Ever could see the familiar house tops of Lunenberg.

To her entertainment, she found her adopted mother in the same position she had noticed Vigilante in the first time she came to visit their new pups. It appeared the woman was lightly in thought as she gazed at the small bundle of fur in her lap.

He had grown a wonderful amount, fur challenging rich colors and the downy feathers already giving way to adult guard hairs.

Ayita,

The girl said in greeting, smiling broadly at the female she had grown to love as strongly as if she was her birth mother. A walking distance from the house, Ever dismounted in an uncomfortable stumbling position, tripping in the scarce mounds of snow at cost of her broken arm.

Hello Liam,

Once close enough, the silver hybrid bent to greet the small child. She stood slowly, settling the excitable spark in her chest.

How have you been, Ayita?

Ever piped quietly with a gentle smile.

<style type="text/css">
.jadeblossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadeblossom b {font-weight:bold; color:#536922; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadeblossom p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadeblossom {margin:0 auto; background-color:#899a64; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/11l3kg3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b4e31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:360px; border:1px solid #192109; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC...Table by me.

Ayita was happ to be spending time with her son. Though he spent most of his time here. He was the lax one of the two. Kable was a follower and followed his father and Amaranth was dominant and a leader. Noah Followed his father was more dominant and here was liam with mommy because he couldn't go. She could only laugh. Kam had been quite and Ever adventurous. Both her daughter and adopted daughter were mated and not here she only had her boys.

Hearing the musical voice of Ever Ayita looked up. A smile graced her maw.

Before she could think Liam was up and smiling. "Sister its so good to see you Daddy is away.' He said happy to see someone else. Ayita laughed lightly he must be bored home here or on his own all the other pups were young still minus odett who was closer to his age. Maybe she would have to go see alaine and the pups to well give him others to see since he wouldn't do it on his own.

"I'm well Ever its been a while I've missed you, though I miss having my kids around all the time." She said as she watched liam

"Ever have you come to see mommy and me or what are you doing here?" He asked

Ayita stood "Liam breath hunny give ever a minute she just got here I know I bore you to death but don't go and over whelm ever. I was just thinking about you and my other kids." She said.

[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the shortness.

Ever smiled slightly and bent down to address Liam.

It is good to see you too, Liam,

The news wasn’t a terrible surprise. Vigilante had always strived in being the best leader he could be. It was an admirable quality that made the girl proud.

She stood back up at the sound of Ayita’s laugh. The troublesome look in her eyes had disappeared.

It has been awhile, I apologize. I have missed both you and Vigilante and the pups terribly and as soon as the storm was over I had to make sure you were alright.

The girl replied, moving her gaze from Liam to Ayita, answering both their questions.

<style type="text/css">
.jadeblossom-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadeblossom {margin:0 auto; background-color:#899a64; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/11l3kg3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b4e31; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:360px; border:1px solid #192109; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC...Table by me.

Ayita was happy to see her adopted daughter come to see her and see how she was doing. She smiled sitting back down as she watched her son run off to continue to play. He had lost interest in what was going on. "I'm doing well" She said lightly.

She wondered it ever had heard the news through the grape vine or maybe not. Amaranth didn't seem like she had really wanted to tell anyone. She really hoped that she had told her father because Ayita hadn't yet.

"A bit has happened in the past month. I doubt you've heard but Amaranth is pregnant." she said looking at ever. She wondered what the girl would think. She was a little older then Amaranth. "So I guess you'll have nieces or nephews in a way." She said.

She waited to let Ever speak before asking another. "How have you and your mate is it been doing."

[/html]
[html]

Things had been happening far too fast inside the inner workings of the pack. After the snowstorm, Ever figured much like herself, members had expected an era of peace and tranquility. But events had stacked up once again.

Many pregnancies had already occurred between mates. The spring seemed to trigger the wolves’ natural instincts to mate. Overall, the knowledge of one friend about to be a mother was exciting to the girl, much like her feelings towards Ayita’s gestation and birthing. So, whether Ever had known about the news addressing Amaranth or not, she was hardly surprised.

Amaranth had never been her favorite person, but a small shred of guilt clawed its way to the silver youth’s stomach when she realized her adopted Sister must already have a mate. A mate of which she had not been aware of. Even before and after the great cold, Ever had not left the house or stables much. Winter gave her an odd depression from the chilled air.

No, I am afraid I was not aware of Amaranth’s pregnancy,

Ever replied rather flatly. She shifted again uncomfortably before her mother spoke up again. Her inquiry was similar to Vigilante’s. It wasn’t a surprise, or a bother to be asked about Ezra and hers relationship.
We are very satisfied with the small bungalow we built in the outlet near the stables,

The girl stated, feeling the sense of déjà vu after repeating the same claim to Ayita as to Vigilante. Just like she hopped when she spoke with the King, Ayita would take her hint to come visit anytime.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]