Breakfast?
[html]

occgoodnessss

OOC: please excuse my bad typing. && Wolves can't talk to other creatures.. Can they?

With a rumble in her tummy and a creature atop of her head she slowly peeked her eyes open, beams of light flooding in. Jumping back in susprise, she made somewhere between a yelp and a wimper noise. She must have sleeped in a little late today. The sun was almost high in the sky, the morning dew had already dried up. Creatures had already started their mornings. Birds tweeted, fish flopped in a near by river, and she could smell a tiny herd of deer up wind. "Well I'll be damn..." If they didn't get a move on they'd miss breakfast and boy did this wolf like her some breakfast. "Damnit Rina, get your fat Marten butt up will ya?!" Tilting her head to the side she could feel the little creatuer slid off her head. And with a plop, she knew she was in for some hell.

Rina bared her fangs at her owner, screaching out little snarl like words she couldn't understand. Sometimes she was glad she couldn't understand the creature. "Rina, Rina please.. Shut up! Your gonna scare away our food!" Turning without another word she grabbed her bag, throwing it on her back. Then scooped up the little monster, who happend to still be mad, and set off into the morning to find them something to eat. She hated waking up late.. Always makes the day a rush to catch up.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]
OOC Hi! Mind if I snatch this? Big Grin Hm, I think I know you. And your character can learn "low-talk" to be able to speak with other another species(cats, bears, etc), but another must teach them. Also, I'm not sure where you set this so I am assuming some wooded area outside Halifax. Correct me if I am wrong, oh, and Bao's in optime form, if you couldn't tell. WC: 338

Cold air filled his lungs as he inhaled the chilly morning's wind freezing his lungs until he exhaled thawing out the much needed pipes. Since he had traveled to the 'Souls area he had not risen with the sun in quite some time, though today he hadn't exactly risen with the sun instead he ventured far from D'Arte's land. Just to see the sun rise, of course he could have stayed home and done just the same now that he put more thought to his actions. Well, he was here now and he'd take the moment to do something he mentioned long ago, hunt. Since he had first mentioned it to Shawchert he had shoved it to the back of his mind and seemingly forgot about it until today.

His original destination was somewhere in Halifax where he would have attempted to find something better to carry around his few item possessions after collecting a stuffed rabbit from a packmate, oh how much that rabbit already meant to him. He did not want to get it dirty! Thus Halifax was today's spot for sun watching and item searching, but only having been in the city once he got turned around. Ending of in God knows where, but in the end hunting seemed like the better choice over Halifax. Something to actually benefit his pack and not just him alone.

As silently as he could he moved along seeking out any possible large prey animal. He figure he'd most likely fail in his search here seeing as he had absolutely no clue if anything edible roamed the area or if some did, were they large enough to feed multiple mouths? He was putting too much thought into something so simple; he really needed to learn how to clear his mind once and a while. The Italian inhaled then exhaled again sucking in and releasing that bitter cold air the filled the winter months as he continued along. Already getting the feeling he would find nothing at all this morning.
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

OOC: You think you know me? Mmmmm.... And dang Silyva needs to learn that then so she can understand Rina's bitchin xD No no, its my falt. I forgot to put where we were. Im new at this siteTongue Oh and she's in regular form. For now?

Silyva followed her nose this way and that. Trying to be as sneeky as possible, she lurked thru the trees and bushes. Stepping over fallen branches and advoiding the leaves that looked most crunchy she made her way towards the prey. Lifting her nose to the sent, she took a deep breath. On the wind held everything she need to know. Up a few ways futher was a tiny herd of deer, and judging by their hoof marks their was a large male, two females, and a fawn. Thinking about it all just wanted to make her just make the chase. Of corse she would catch the creatures, but the ninja part was always funner.

As she rounded the corner she caugh a wift of another beast. Another wolf.. A male wolf. Rina could smell him too, Silyva felt the smaller creature squrm in her hold. Lowering her maw to the mossy ground, she plopped the little fella down. "Stay close got it.. No over reacting." She wispered in a stern voice hoping the Marten would understand. Deciding that it wasnt safe to hunt with another wolf present, she let go of her chase and went exploring this new animal.

Silyva took the long way around, making sure she was down wind from him. As she neared the male she slowly and quitely shifted into a stronger form. The Secui. Never stopping to make with shift, she heard the bones crack to make more stronger ones take its place.. She praied to her Goddess that this creature wasn't mean. She was not in the mood for a fight today.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]