Living Dolls
[html]

The Souls of the Dead don't Float to the Other World; I Pry them from the Living and throw them into the Abyss of Death.

OOC: The chanting is in Italian, so use google translator if you want to know what he is saying :3 WC:728

Silver hair fluttering about slightly under his black crazy hat, the Undertaker walked swiftly and utterly silently through the undergrowth of the dark forest that brought some much comfort to the Undertaker. He cackled a bit, practically feeling all the dead souls around him, trying to enter his body to wreck havoc once more. He simply laughed, as he place his hand into his wagon, and pulled out a small, golden cross. He had made himself when he was younger, and he often used this pure gold one to shape wood ones for funerals and such. He could hear the souls scream, trying to get away from the holy item, but he soon paused, and began to chant softly, in his haunting tone,
" Begone anime dannate a spiriti beati, lasciare il mondo dei vivi e dei vostri cari, da inviare ai box dell'inferno o la raggiunge alti del cielo. Io sono sicuro se si sono guadagnati la tua degna sepoltura, ma ancora, demoni Begone agli angeli, lascia questo mondo che non appartengono più!"

His voice ended once he felt the scratches of the claws of demons upon his arms, the screeches of pain and terror. Undertaker cackled once more, before reaching back into his wagon once more, and pulling out a large bottle, which looked to be beer, but truly, there was blessed water, mixed with olive oil and sage, to bless the remains that may remain here. He opened the top, and pour a bit onto his hand at a time, before throwing it about, covering the ground as he walked slowly around. This was going to be his camp, he might as well be protected while he was here. He flicked the water onto his horse, Panda, who simply grunted. She was used to it. He then flicked it onto his beautiful wagon, onto the supplies inside, and soon, onto himself, and onto his clothes. He shook himself then, but let some of the liquid seep into his skin. He went over to Panda, his trust horse, and pet her nose softly, before putting his forehead against hers. He scratched gently behind her ear, before rising from her face, in which Panda simply snorted, before searching for some grass. Undertaker simply chuckled, as he walked over to his wagon, and grabbed a few handfuls of hay, and took three trips, which made a nice sized pile of hay in front of Panda. Of course, this wagon wasn't his, he actually got it from one of his clients awhile back. It turned out, that his Client had given him the wrong wagon, this one was fully stocked with all sorts of supplies, the one his client meant to give him was one with nothing in it. Yet, Undertaker took it still, he wasn't going to give a perfect wagon back, especially one filled with supplies.

Undertaker then jumped back into his wagon, and closed the small flap that let him into the wagon, the front one, where he could sit and make Panda move, and the back one, where passengers could get onto. He climbed in before he closed it, and started to set up for the night. He moved all the boxes and such to one corner, and then set out a few hay piles over the wood, then put a blanket over the hay, he would most likely feed the hay to Panda in the morning. He then reached for three pillows, another blanket, and a flag in which he used as a blanket. He simply sat on his quite cozy bed, and lit a candle for some light, and a incest. Undertaker also lit one of his cigarettes, and soon changed into just plain, beat up jeans to sleep in. There was a whole in the tail bone part for his tail, and it was very form fitting. He wasn't wearing a shirt, because he hated the trapping feeling that they gave him for some strange reason. He laid down on his makeshift bed, and pulled out one of the only books he had, Lolita. He started the book over for the fifth time, and began to read the first page, his eyes wandering a bit quick over the words. He heard Panda grunting happily as she ate her food, and he soon gave a small grin, cackling to himself.

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

OOC: Sorry so short. I didn't know how to bring Silyva into the thread so I thought I would add little Rina xD

Sita hated when Rina did this shit to her. "One day ima just leave you, you furry little RAT!" Rina decided that it would be funny to play hide and seek. It is not funny at all, she told herself. She hd been searching for the little shit for hours now. Carefully checking under every fallen log and looking thru all the tree tops. She had to admit that the monster had her beat untill they cleared the thick underbrush of everything and made it to the clearer part of this stupid place.

Sniffing along she finally caught it. Even though dirt tried to make its way up her nose, she kept on. Making sure she kept on the trail. Weaving her way back and forth, she wouldn't give up. She would find this little Marten and when she did, boy was that animal in some deeeep trouble.

The trail seemed to lead to a old road of some sorts? And to her susprise, there were some fresh tracks. "Oh noo.." Silyva knew Rina was a curious freaking beast and that always got them into a lot of trouble. Picking up the pase, she followed her trail. Which, was also the same trail as the horse and wagon...

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

The Souls of the Dead don't Float to the Other World; I Pry them from the Living and throw them into the Abyss of Death.

OOC: It's fine xD I am guessing Silyva is in Lupus form? Or in Optime? And I hope you are alright with me playing as Rina a bit, just by here screeching and such. WC:637

Undertaker lounged in his wagon, reading Lolita while smoking casually. It was close to pitch black in the forest, but of course, all wolves had night vision. His cigarette still in his mouth, he put down the book once he reached page ten, and put it down. He gave a small yawn while sitting up, and soon stuffed the cigarette into the incest, and blew the incest out. He sighed, and laid down, and soon wrapped his blanket around him. His head was on the pillow, and he pushed all his bangs to one side, so they wouldn't tickle his eyes. His yellow green eye and red eye wandered around the wagon, before they slowly closed, as he heard Panda chewing calmly. He sighed once more, and soon, his breathes became deep and slow, until he heard it. Crack.

Undertaker's eyes flew open, and he snarled softly. He lit a candle quickly, and looked around. He heard Panda whinny, and she soon became a bit impatient. Did the spirit's come back for him? To rip him apart, to take him with them to the other world. He soon snarled once more, he wasn't going down without a fight. He reached into one of the many boxes that he owned, and pulled out his throwing knifes, his sword, and his scythe. He put on his holster for both his sword and knifes, slung the largest knives inside the the holster, and put the sword into his holster. He put the scythe into his hand, and jumped out of the wagon. He brought his cross, the one in a necklace form, and he soon walked over to Panda. He saw her eyes glinting slightly, she was frightened quite a bit. She had a holster, in which his trusty scythe could fit. He slipped it in, and mounted her. She whinnied softly, and he untied her from the wagon, and soon, they were trotting off, Undertaker still wearing his night jeans.

Panda snorted happily, as she felt the wonderful feeling of wind running through her hair. Undertaker's silver hair flowed gently in the wind, the braids hitting his face gently. His face was serious, he wasn't scared, even if he had to face the Satan himself. Although, Panda soon stopped, and almost threw Undertaker off. Panda whinnied loudly, and soon stopped. Undertaker looked down, and saw a small ferret like creature. He jumped off the horse with no sound, and sneaked up upon the creature without a sound. He grabbed it by the tail, and it screeched loudly. It bit his hand, but he simply cackled. Oh, pain, I can't feel you. It tickled basically. He held it up to his face, and noticed his hand was bleeding. The creature the bit again, and scratched, causing his arm to start bleeding. It dripped to the ground, soon, animals would be coming, spirits would be attracted, and wolves possibly. He chuckled at the animal, and then stuffed it into one of the bags on Panda. He heard another crack, and mounted Panda again. He snarled once more, and trotted towards the sound.

Panda felt the wind blow through her hair once more, and they soon stopped. He could see a figure, a wolf like figure. A hell hound? No, normal wolf. It had a natural smell, Hell Hounds smelled like smoke. He unmounted Panda, and lit another cigarette, causing a small light to produce. He walked forward, until he could see it clearly. It was a female, and she seemed to be searching for something. He shined his lighter light upon her, and soon spoke in his pitch, long voice,

"Ohhhh? AAAA ffffeeemmmaaalllleee? Heeellllooo! IIII ammmmm Unnndddeeerrtttakkkerr. Whhhyyy arrreee yyooouuu ouuuttt alllonne? It'ssss nott ssssssaaafffeee. Doooo yyyooouuuu neeeddd soommmmeeewhhheerreee tooo sttaayyy forrrr ttthhheee ttiiimmmeee beeinngg?"

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

OOC: Yes it's fine I don't mind. Thats exactly how she would react anyways. But in the begining she is in Lupus form but then shifts to Optime when she notices your wolf.

Silyva had become so damn frustrated with her creature. Of corses the mini beast could handle herself a little bit but when it came to larger things than herself she always had some issues. Why can't Rina just listen to me?
By this time she was about to go into a rage. I take care of the little bastered. I feed it, love it, brush it, water it and she does THIS to me! Snorting in disgust. Rina must be really intrested in something to go such a long way She wondered, lifting her head from the ground. Thats when it hit her. The smell of blood. Thank the Goddess it wasn't her beloved creature blood but It was another wolves.

No longer needing to keep her nose to the dirty and grungy ground she took off towards the sound. She rushed towards the sent, only coming to a slow when she sees the other. A male. Slowly, she decided if this wolf has eaten her pet then she must kill be monster. Shifting was becoming quite easy, listening to bones crack and her furr streach. All seemed relaxing even though pain always came with it. Little needle like feelings jabbing into her skin, the feeling of something ripping her inside. The whole time the process was happening he was speaking. Catching bit and pices her and there she mostly shut him out. Gahh, how she was gonna kill her pet if it wasn't already dead.

Fully in Optime form, she continued to walk towards the male. "Hello male. I don't need your help. And I wasn't alone Mister Undertaker untill someone decided to catch my pets attention.." She paused to suck in some much needed air. "Where is my Rina? My Marten creature. I tell you know if you had made her your snack I will still get my pet. Even if that involves me trearing into your insides to find her.." Oh Goddess would that be fun.. Searching around her caught something out of the edge of her keen eyes. The sattle bag on his horse seemed to be wiggling. "Rina.." She lifted her top lip to him in a snarl. Still walking towards the creature. "If you could, remove my creatue from your saddle bag... Now."

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Ok, cool. Why do I find this so funny, my response? xD WC:777

Undertaker watched this girl behind his curtain of hair, as he crossed his large arms that were covered with scars, across his strong chest, which was also covered with scars. He cackled softly, and gave a crooked, ivory tooth smile. His eyes didn't show the least bit, but he could see bits and pieces of the girl. She had shifted from Lupus to Optime, but of course, he was taller. He was a huge wolf, eight feet tall, but he was pretty light for a male, due to him wanting to keep light so he could move a bit faster. When she was finished, she walked over, and it sounded like she was trying to be intimidating in a way, but of course, Undertaker blew that off and simply cackled to himself. She called him Mister Undertaker, in which he cackled a bit more, but listened easily, his shoulders visibly relaxed. He tilted his head slightly to the side, his long silver hair going with him, as the braids touched his face. He soon lifted an eyebrow slightly, and cackled a bit. She was talking about opening him up! How fun! Although, he would much rather tear her open, see her insides, and see how she worked. Then, give her a proper burial.

Before Undertaker watched the girl's eyes wander over to his saddle bag, Undertaker replied,

"Hmmm? Soooo Yoouu aaarrree saayyinngg itt'ss mmmyyy faaauullttt ffffooorrr attttrrraacctttiinnngg yyoouurrr pppppeettt? Hmmm? IIII thhinnkk it'sss morree yoourrss. Yooouu lllettt youurrr peett wannndderr freeeeely. AAA wwhhillee agooo..."

Undertaker cleared his throat, and then took in a breathe of air, before switching to his deep, normal voice. He was serious at the moment, and wanted to be taken seriously.

" I was happily about to go asleep, in my wagon, and Panda, my beautiful steed, was eating happily. Until I heard the Rina Marten. Or Marna. Or Riten. Or Marten Rina. You get the point. I barely know what you are talking about, but on with the short story. I heard the ferret thing, and Panda began to get antsy. I am an undertaker, I throw spirit's either up to heaven or down to hell. So, I often get scratches from the evil spirits, but they are very little. You see theses scratches on my arm? That's from you ferret. I was riding to find you, since you are the one who made most noise, and I ended up finding Riten. Or Marna. Or.... You get the point. I found your creature, venturing alone, and I wasn't even thinking of making it a snack, that would be disgusting. I picked it up to see if it had an owner, But, it began to attack my hand and arm, so, I put it in my bag, so it would stop attacking. And plus, I don't think you could tear out my dear insides if you tried, even if you did, I would be laughing the whole time."

Undertaker cleared his throat once more, and gave another crooked smile. He leaned against Panda, not putting his full weight of course, but leaning against he lightly. He hated to talk that much, but it was needed for this young girl. She thought she could attack him, a great Assassin? and survive? Plus, he was older, taller, swifter, and stronger? He shook his head slightly and cackled.

Even those this girl was a bit annoying in a way, he saw a good side. She cared about her ferret thing, and that was good. He pet Panda's nose, in which she snorted happily in reply. Even though he had just met this girl, he still needed to protect her, since of how protective he was. He opened his mouth to speak, in his long voice again,

"Noww, III wwilll mmaakkeee aaa deeaall wwiiittthh yoouuu. IIIIttt isss ddannngerrrouss hhhherrreee attt nniiigghhttt. Yoou couldd falllll offf aaa clifff wittthouuut knnowwinng unnnttilll youuu hittt theee boottoom. Stay attt mmmyy caampp forrr tonnniighht, aannd attt daaylligghtt, yyoou caann leave. Ifff yaaa ddonn'ttt yyooou woon'tt bee seeing youurr furrry frrieend."

If it was for her protection, he would threaten her. He reached into Panda's back bag, and pulled out Rina. She was now in a little metal cage, the perfect size for the thing. It tried to bite at his fingers again, but he quickly moved them. The ferret thing bit at the cage, making noises angrily, and it soon saw it's owner. It squeaked loudly, as if yelling. He chuckled lightly, and soon mounted Panda, the cage in his hand. He looked at the girl, and gave a slightly crooked smile.

"Jumppp oonnnn!!!"

[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

OOC: ha i loved itSmile

Silyva leaned aginst the nearest tree and listend. While she listend she looked and looked hard. He was a tall Optime. Around, what? Seven and a half, eight feet tall? Tall and lanky she noticed. He as skinny and being skinny ment that he could maybe be swift. Depends on if he kept in shape. And by the looks of it, he did. She could see the outline of some musle on his chest. Muscle means strength. She wondered if he was strong enough to over power her. He had her in hight and they might be matched in agilty, but the strength is what she couldn't be sure of. She could tell that he was older than her obviously but being older doesn't always mean something.

She listend to him babble, she didn't care to hear how she tought it was her falt that Rina came to him. What was she to do? Keep Rina tied to her, no. She would never bound the creature to her. It went aginst her Goddess. "So you expect me to keep my creature at my side always? Give her no free will? Unable her not to be wild, as the humans did eh? They kept their animals in cages, pens, tied to trees and fences. You see what happend to the humans.. Nature struck back. I will not repeat their failure." She coked her head to the side, face still completly emotionless.

More babbling came from the wolf before her. She did not need an explnation. Though she did enjoy watching him fumble over what to call her Rina. A small grin crept on her face before she noticed, then once she did, it was quickly wipped off like it was never there. All she wanted was to get her creature and leave back to where she came. Her bag on her back, with little Rina curled up inside of it safe and sound. But this beast was in her way and taking up her time. Oh how she hated waisting time... When her brought up the ideaof her tearing out his inside was hardly do able she couldn't help but smile a large toothy grin. Licking the top of her teeth she just imagened. Thou it susprised her, he said he would be laughing? Did he enjoy pain because she loved causing it.

The next thing out of his mouth cuased her to stiffen and the smaile to fade. A trade. As much as she loved trading thing, she did not like have to trade things to get her Rina back.. She was even more shocked when he had finished his statement. Stay with HIM! What a crazy bastered.. Does he not know that I am just fine on my own. He better sleep with one eye open then.. A small rumble slipped out her clenched teeth. She would be getting on sleep tonight it seemed.

She hated the idea of having to do what this moron said but her Rina looked about scared shitless.. Either that or ready to freak the fuck out on the wolf who held her in a cage. She was proud of her little Marten though. So brave. Keeping her head high, she climed on. Mumbling many many not so nice things. "I hate you Rina.. The fucking things you get me into." She mubbled along with all the other things

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Credit: To Alli for this Sexy Table! OOC: New table *o* WC:652

Undertaker cackled as she leaned against a tree, and seemed to size him up. He sat on the horse casually, and watched her easily. He scratched his head while waiting, and noticed he was wearing his hat. That means if a wind came along, it would show his face, and eyes. He hated showing the mis colored eyes, and the scar that went along his face. He sighed softly, and whistled a bit before, she began to talk in response to him. She was talking about giving the creature no free will, and not being wild. He laughed a bit, and soon replied, his tone dark.

"This creature isssn'ttt freee. Hooowww iiisss shhhee frrreee, wheeen youuu keeep herrr? Shhhee ddooeesnn'ttt nneeddd a caagggeee, youu arree herr caggeee. Yoouuu haavee alllreaadddyyy reeppeatttedd the faiillurree."

He unmounted Panda, and held the cage in his hand. He gave a crooked grin as he watched a tiny grin come upon her face. But it soon disappeared, in which he gave a little tsk from his mouth. That was a tiny weakness, never showing emotion. He leaned against Panda again, holding the cage lightly, looking at the creature inside, and soon flicking his eyes towards the girl. There was a large toothy grin on her face, as if she found something funny. He simply shrugged, as he looked at his small wounds from the creature. He looked at the scratches, and they were still bleeding, but not super deep or super large. He stuck his finger gently on the wound, and soon scratched at it with his claws. He laughed, it simply tickled. He couldn't feel pain, he never had. Even when he got his face and neck cut, and he had to sew them up himself, he was laughing the whole time.

Undertaker watched with a crooked grin as she stiffened and the large smile disappeared. A small rumble came from her mouth, and he simply replied with a cackle. He closed his eyes for a minute, still cackling, and felt a cold breeze hit his chest. He forgot, he wasn't wearing his cloak. It was a chilly night, seems it may snow tomorrow. He shivered a bit, before shaking his fur gently, and mounting Panda once more. The horse was a strong one, and had thick fur, so of course, she was cold. Although, she was going to be in need of a blanket sooner or later. He cracked his neck gently, as another cold breeze came, making his silver hair flow lightly under the silver moonlight, turning his silver hair into bright white.

Undertaker chuckled as she looked that he wanted to kill him. He simply chuckled, and watched as she climbed on top of Panda. Panda simply snorted, and looked behind to see the extra weight. Her ears perked, but she was ready to run to the wagon. He heard her mumble, but simply replied back,

"If you hated the creature, why are you coming after her?"

Undertaker chuckled, and soon whispered softly,

"Hold on tight, Panda is a mad beast."

He whipped the reins softly, and soon, Panda was in a fast gallop, dodging trees, jumping logs, and rocks. Panda snorted, running quickly and swiftly, her hoofs clapping gently against the soft ground. He soon smelled the soft, left over scent of the incest, and soon stopped Panda, while she almost reared. He cooed softly in Italian to her, so she would calm, and soon unmounted. He jumped off of Panda, not watching the girl, but still holding the cage of the animal. He hopped onto the wagon, and lit three candles, lighting up the inside of wagon. Boxes in one corner, other stuff in another, he motioned for the girl to come in. He lit an incest, and soon leaned against one of the walls facing the front, the cage next to him.

<style type="text/css">
.Undertakerfreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#711111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Undertakerfreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; text-align:center;}
.Undertakerfreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Undertakerfreeb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... akerfb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #8a8d8d; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Undertakerfreeb-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #151515; margin:0 auto;}
.Undertakerfreeb-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #323638; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
OOC:Credit: To Alli for this Lovely Table!

[html]

occgoodnessss

The more this damn wolf talked, the more she wanted to taste his blood. To feel the slick sweet mixture slide down her tounge. To be able to lap it up from his insides. Oh how she loved imagening theses kinds of things. She wondered how he tasted. She made a note to ask Rina later about that. Seeing the lucky creature got a few bites on him. Him.. The more she thought of him covered in blood the better he looked to her. She tought he would look sexy bathed in blood. But sadly her mood changed when he pretty much compared her to a human. That she didn't like on bit. Biting back a snal she simply replied...

"Oh, do you really think so? I have repeated it already? Im so sorry, but I think your wrong." Giving a slight shrug "If Rina didn't want to be with me, she would leave. Yes, you may think that she left a bit ago and thats why she in now in your claws. But my dear animal loves to play and screw with my head. The game.. It's called hide and seek.." Taking herself off the tree, she walked towards the other wolf with a slight grin. "Shall we?"

Onced she mounted the animal. Sitting behind the saddle, firmly on the horse's ass end. Will he ever stop?!?! Silyva was just about ready to pull every black hair off her slim body. She had not directed the statement to him yet he still babbled. Rina knew Silyva could never hate her. Goddess, Rina was her only friend. The little monster was the only living thing she had left, the only one she truly loved. Yes, at time she says she hates her. But Rina knows she don't mean it in the least bit at all. She would do anything for her. Without little Rina, she would be lost. Wandering this fucking earth with no reason at all. The only real reason beside to get rich and find a lot of treasure, was to keep her beloved creature alive. Taking a small sad look at her Rina, she could noticed how scared she was. She hated seeing her like that.

She hardly heard what the male had said when the horse took off. She quickly grabbed a hold of the closest thing she could to hold on. Sadly, the thing she grabbed was Undertaker. Her hand tighly holding onto his hips to keep her on the horse. How she did not enjoy this. Holding on to him. On the other hand, she did like the horse ride. The wind blowing her hair behind her. But soon it all came to an end. They had come apon a wagon. Must be his camp.. Kinda.. Looks comfortable As much as she didn't wanna admit it. The place looked nice. A lot better than what she had planned for tonight. Sharing one blanked, on the ground, and next to a fire that wolud go out in the middle of the night most likely. She watched as he hopped of his horse, with her Rina still in his grasp. Sliding off the animal, then hitting the ground, making no sound at all. She wondered of the animal would let her pet her. Slowly laying a hand on her neck she rubbed soflty, making sure the horse wasn't about to stomp her to death.

She noticed thay it seemed that he wanted her to come in as well. Taking off her pack and crawling in, she sat next to him. But far aways enough that she could watch him and Rina carefully. Inside the wagon was nice as well. The smell in there was sweet. She said in a lower hushed tone.. "I.. It's nice in here.." Her family had always taught her to be mostly polite..

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Credit: To Alli for this Sexy Table! OOC: A bit rushed, a bit slow, but alright. WC:487

Undertaker didn't answer when she talked of the creature, how she thought that she hadn't. He didn't answer anything on their way here, but he truly wanted to. Of course, he had his own thoughts about what she talked about, about the ferret not being free, Undertaker thought that the game, "Hide and Seek" was really a way for the animal to run away.
He simply sighed, and didn't respond, just rode with the intense speed that dear Panda loved.

He sat around in his wagon, taking in the great smell of the incest. He looked at the animal next to him, this girl seemed to care much about it. The animal screeched at him, as if screaming, and he looked around for something. He reached to a nearby small box, and pulled out a bit of lettuce. He held it out to the creature, and stuck it into the cage, hoping it would eat it. In one of the many bins that he had, he pulled out a perfect size cage, with a lock on it. He opened the small door, and opened the smaller cage where the animal was. She grabbed it by it's tiny scruff, and it instantly bit at his vein in his arm. He laughed loudly, and then pushed it into the perfect sized cage. He put the lettuce in there too, and then closed to cage that the animal was in. He put the cage that wasn't in use anymore, and put it into one of the many boxes he had. He watched as his blood dripped, and then thought of the girl. It seemed she craved his blood just as much he craved hers. He brought out a small plate, and let his blood drip gently onto the plate. He squeezed the vein a bit, and more blood dripped out. He then licked his vein, tasting the metallic taste of sweet blood. He then grabbed a bandage, and sloppily wrapped the small wound. He leaned against the wagon again, and smiled a crooked smile as he watched the girl climb into the wagon.

Undertaker chuckled lightly, as he remembered the ride. The girl put her hands onto his hips when Panda surged
, she seemed surprised. He cackled a bit, before giving a deep cough. He watched as the girl entered, and he simply said,

"Weelllcccooommmeeee tooo Undertaker's Wagon!"

He gave a crooked smile, and soon heard her compliment. He nodded in thanks, and soon, Moved a bit, getting up, leaning slightly. He set up the beds, into two different ones. Of course, he wasn't going to sleep, or else there was a chance that he could have a nightmare, and murder her. He then talked easily,

"Ummm, Dooo youu fiindd Iff I bbllesss youu? IIII teenndd tooo attracctt sppirrritts. By the way, I sawww yoouu eyyyyinng mmee, hhhavveee thiiiss blooodd. Itt seemedd youuuu weeeree cravvingg someee."

He pushed the plate gently towards her, the bright liquid shining.

<style type="text/css">
.Undertakerfreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#711111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Undertakerfreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; text-align:center;}
.Undertakerfreeb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... akerfb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #8a8d8d; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Undertakerfreeb-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #151515; margin:0 auto;}
.Undertakerfreeb-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #323638; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

The horse was very pretty she had to admit. The creature was so big compared to the others she had seen. Slowly she rubbed the horse, not wanting to scare the animal. Her hair was so soft, like Rina's sweet coat. She just wasnted to nuzzle her face in it like she always did with Rina. Nearly squishing her animal to death she remembered. That made her smile. Yes, her and Rina always had the best of times. Always. SHe wondered how much Undertaker loved his pet. It seemed to look like her cared a great deal but looks can always be deciving. Soon as she thought the animal had warmed up to a new face drug her hand towards the horses nose. She had heard that a horse had a squishy nose and she wanted to feel. Ohh my... They doo The thing felt so soft. Doing like massage motions on..Is Panda the name? Yes, Panda's nose. She was completly wrapped up in playing with Panda's nose when she smelled blood. Blood.. Undertakers blood. She thought he must have tried to touch Rina once more. Silly wolf. She knew Rina would never warm up to him unless she told Rina it was alright. But it wasn't alright. Tunring back towards the horse to wish her a goodnight, she headed off to she what Rina was so pissed about. She could hear her screaches from there.

When she entered he gave she a sort of formal sounding welcome. Nodding her head in reply she looked around to see Rina in a new cage with green stuff in there? Taking her seat she remarked with a slight grin "Do you expect her to eat that? No, no, no.. Rina is like me. We love meat." She slung her backpack from her side and opened it up. Pullingout a leather deer skin pouch. Inside were the snacks she saved for Rina in case they hadn't eatin in a while. Silyva could go for days but Rina had to be constanly feed to keep her strength. Taking some dryed meat out plopped it in her mouth to make it a bit soggy. Once she thought it wouldn't be so tuff she took it out and placed it her poor Rina's cage. She watched as the small monster took it and started munching down. She figured that the small one would be hungry by now. As she repaeted the process she noticed a plate with blood on it. What the fuck? Is he doing that just to piss me off? Ughhh.. Goddess save us

She watched as her began preparing their beds. Silly fool.. If you think i'll be sleeping tonight you are wrongly mistaken As he made the beds he stared to speak of blessing and spirits? She was then lost? What of spirits? A shiver then went down her back. Spirits ment gosts, and oh how she hated gosts. She thought then of blessings, she had all the blessing she needed from her Goddess. But.. When it cames to gosts maybe a little more wouldn't help she decided. She would make him bless Rina too. Rina had to be safe, that was her job. To keep little Rina safe. The next thing that came out of the beasts mouth shocked her even more than mention of gosts. He was offering her his blood? The blood on the plate? As he pushed it towards her, she shivered once more. But this time it was because she was trying to hold back. Giving blood to another in her religion was a way of showing respect. She doubt he knew that but it still shocked her. Now, she shouldn't be rude and let his warm blood go to waste but if she did lap it all up she's look like a crazy thing. Oh how confusing. What to do, what to do..

She couldn't find any words to say.. She was truly lost for words. "I... um" Gah she hated sounding week. "I don't mind.. As longs as you bless my Rina as well." She rushed out her words. Forcing them to sound strong. Which was most likely in failure. Reaching back inot her back she took out a small bowl. Taking one of her nails, she slashed it across her wrist and let the blood flow into thr bowl. If she was going to look like acrazy person drinking his blood from a plate, he was going to do the same but with a bowl. She told herself that if her refused her blood then she would refuse his. But oh how she just wanted to taste it. Her heart gave a loud, fast pace thumping. To Taste It All...

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Credit: To Alli for this Sexy Table! OOC: Just so you know, Undertaker's face is scarred beneath his eyes, and he has one yellow green eye and a red eye, and his face is pretty creepy, so I would expect that Silyva will be a bit frightened ^.^ By the way, if you want to read his Italian, hover your mouse over the words, and a small box will tell you what he is saying. WC:1349

As Undertaker leaned against the the wagon's front, leaning against the soft pillow that he had propped up. His one ear slightly twitched as he heard dear Panda whinnying softly, and knew that the girl was mostly likely petting her. Undertaker had truly saved Panda when he was a bit younger, Panda was a baby when he found her. Truly, his old friends had truly found her, her mother's dead body next to her, Panda dying slowly without milk. Undertaker was quite good with horses, so they took to dying foal to him. He could tell she needed milk, and when he used to have a goat, he used the goat's milk to feed Panda. Panda loved him and trusted him for that. And Undertaker trusted her too. She was with him through thick and thin, holding Undertaker on her noble back and galloping away after assassinations. He he gave a small sigh, and soon reached for the lighter and cigarette box close by. He lit a fine cigarette, and began to smoke, puffing some smoke from his mouth, some through his nose. His arms were in a relaxed way, as he heard Panda snort, and heard ever so soft footsteps approaching.

Undertaker watched as the girl grinned lightly, and said that the ferret didn't eat the green stuff. Undertaker didn't say a thing as the girl explained that the ferret thing liked meat, just like to Luperci. Hm. He watched as the girl placed the dry meat, now soggy with saliva, and placed it into the cage for the little beast to eat. He slipped his hand in slowly, and pulled out the green lettuce, but the creature darted over and nipped his vein in another place. He laughed a bit, but took out his hand, now dripping a bit, and took out the lettuce too. He threw the lettuce out, and then place his wrist and arm over the plate once more, and squeezed a bit, suppressing his laughter. More blood dripped gently onto the plate, and soon, the whole plate was covered with blood. He licked his arm a bit, and brought out the bandages, and sloppily covered the other wound. He gave a crooked grin as he looked at the irritated look on the girl's face, and cackled gently.

Undertaker sat back once more, smoking easily, after he had made two separate beds. After he talked of blessing her, he watched as she shiver a bit. Scared of ghosts? This girl most likely was. Then she wouldn't have liked to be with Undertaker that much. He remembered when he was younger, first learning to be an Undertaker, and his first ghost was the scariest. It had rotting skin, and it's legs and arms fell off, and soon, it's eyeballs. It screeched a high pitched screech that almost made him deaf. When he got rid of it, it ripped at his skin, and now, he had scars to show for it. Of course, he now didn't care of the appearance of the ghosts. Ghosts were ghosts, and they needed to be passed onto the next word. He chuckled a bit as she looked downright confused due to the blood. His thoughts shifted, to the blessing.

The girl seemed a bit lost, and he cackled a bit, before joking a bit.

"Now I bet you want to sleep here... Therreee arreee qquitttee aa feww sppirrritt'sss arroouunnnddd heerreee."

He grinned a bit, but his face was dead serious. This dark forest was perfect for dirty deaths and quick burials. The girl responded, slightly shaky, and he simply nodded. He sighed though, to do a right blessing he had to see. He sighed lightly, and stood up a bit, although, he was almost far to tall for the wagon, he had to bend slightly. He soon opened his mouth to talk, and said, with his back turned, facing a box.

"You will not like my face, I know this for a fact. Please do not tell anyone my appearance, I have these long bangs for a reason."

As he faced the box, he pulled out a red string and a dark green string. He tied the red string around his longer hair, which was almost down to his feet now, and then used the green string to tie around his bangs, and then tied the green string to the red string. He then grabbed his golden cross, which was nearby, and soon grabbed a large bottle of holy water, which was mixed slightly with olive oil. He then turned slowly, showing a slight frown and his piercing, and very scary yellow green eye and red eye. They were slightly narrowed with sadness about showing himself. He gave a tiny smile, and simply said in his serious voice,

"Let's begin, shall we?"

Undertaker was going to bless the small creature first. He took her out of it's cage, but of course, put gloves on, that went over his hand, and all the way up to his forearm. The animal couldn't bite through the fabric, so he wouldn't be bleeding the whole time. He held it gently, and held it lightly in one hand. He soon began to speak, in his hauntingly low voice, and held the cross in front of the animal.

"dei e dee, benedici questa creatura, privarla dei suoi peccati, proteggerlo dai fantasmi pieni di odio e di peccati. lasciarlo vivere una vita luminosa senza odio, e lascia che sia benedetto e scaricato del odioso."

Undertaker took in a deep breathe, and soon sprinkled the water lightly on the creature. He gently put the female into the cage, and soon turned to the girl. His eyes were solemn, and he soon walked over, and grabbed the cross, and gently touched it to the forehead of the girl. He didn't do it to the creature, he had a feeling the little creature didn't need it. He soon began to speak, his low voice echoing slightly, as the Italian words poured from his mouth.

"Benedici questa ragazza e il suo pulito ardesia peccati del rancore e dell'odio. Lasciatela essere pulito, lasciarla non essere nutriti dagli spiriti odiosa della morte che vogliono ottenere la rivincita sulla vita. Lasciate che gli spiriti si gettò ai box dell'inferno o nel più alto dei cieli, lasciarla essere libero."

He gave a sigh, and sprinkled holy water on her body. He then put down the cross, let his hair flow down to it's full length, and let his bangs down to cover his face. He gave a crooked smile, and soon sat down once more, leaning against the pillow. He picked up the cigarette from the ashtray, and began to smoke again. Undertaker cackled a bit, but lifted an eyebrow beneath his bangs in curiosity as the kill took out a knife and a bowl. Undertaker blinked under his bangs as the girl let the blood flow into the bowl, and the pushed the bowl, now filled with blood, gently over to him. He cackled a bit, it was like a trade, but with blood. Heh, now they would share blood. He sat up a bit, and let the cigarette down into the ashtray. He grabbed the bowl gently with one hand, and shook it a bit, watching the scarlet liquid move like a current. He remembered once, at a festival back in England when he was a pup, the hand drunk each others blood. He remembered the salty taste of other's blood, and his mouth salivated slightly thinking about it. He opened his mouth, revealing large ivory teeth, before he put his mouth to the bowl, and let the salty liquids fall into his mouth. Once it was emptied into his mouth, he set the bowl down gently, and tasted the red liquid. It was salty, thick, but had a metallic sweetness to it. He swallowed soon, and wiped his mouth with his hand. He licked his lips, and his eyes narrowed lightly under his hair. He gave a small smile.

"Deelllicciioouss."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Silyva watched as he slipped his hand in the cage to remove the green stuff. Wrong mover Undertaker.. Again, Rina took another nip at him. Drawling more blood from the males body. "Rina.." She said in a stern voices. "Have you never heard of getting out on good behaviour?" Giggling a tad, she wiggled her claw into the cage to scrach the Martens back. She listened as she purred. She loved that sound. "If your a sweet girl maybe he'll let you out early hun.. Relax and be a good Rina please." She cooed to the small one. slouching down next to her loved one she confesed "It's my falt that Rina is such a brat.. She has never been so close to another wolf." Shaking her head slowly. "And with her anger towards other animals that she has for some odd reason worries me. She has been with me from the time I left home. Found her with her little tail caught between two rock. Even since then, she's been with be." With a sigh she added. "Worries me though.." Pausing to give her next words some thought.. "If something ever happens to me, she would let no one look after her I think. And I don't believe she will be able to live on her own." Turning to stare at her beloved.

After losing herself in thought, she was redirected when Undertaker joked a bit. "No.. No im fine. There not that bad. Just really gross looking I guess." Another shiver passed through her body as she remembered the first time she met the creep ass thing. Skin looked as if it was peeling off she he spoke. Teeth longer than her claws, stained in black blood. Ohh how she hated those damned things. Taken back into reality but his voice she came in mid sentence.. Just enough thou, that she understood. His face? Whats wrong with his face? As he put his hair up and turned towards her she understood. She could only stare.. Her head blank, no flow of thought passing though at all. He was.. well there wasn't a word for what described him. She was frozen, slowly taking in what she seen. His eyes. They were very different. His face. It was.. one of a kind. She would never forget his face.

She slowly melted, her thoughts returning to her when he began to bless Rina. She was glad that Rina didn't squirm or try to bite. The small creature just danggled in his grasp, staring up at him in wonder. What susprised her was when he put the water on her. She never moved or flinched on bit. Silyva was proud of her. When he moved over to her, she watched him closely. Keeping eye contact the whole time, even when she felt him lay the cross on her forehead. Leaning into it she thought a silent prayer to her Goddess. If you could my Goddess. Bless this wolf as he his doing to me. But if you could, not only would I like you to take away his gosts but also his frear and worry. Do not let him be ashamed of his marks but let him embrase them for they make him who he is. And I can tell he is a good creature underneath all his mistakes he may have done. And too all that I Pray in your Name. Amen love. Belssed it be. She finshed a little bit before he did. Only breaking her gaze to close her eys as her sprinkled the water in her.

Once she knew he was done did she speak. "Look Undertaker..You have my word that I shall tell no one. And me giving my word hardly ever happens. My mother was a Gypsy. Gypsy's never give their words to anyone unless thye really mean it." She looked up at him as he swooshed around her blood. "Your face doesn't truly bother me, its who you are. One should embrase differences, not be afraid of them." The way she looked at him, she thought he had a nice face. His eyes were beautiful. She watced as he slurpped down her blood and she did the same to his. Only she lapped it up slowly. Wanting to savor it. Savor the sweet taste she enjoyed so much. "Mmmmm, very good as well.. " Looking up to smile at him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

:: 286 • Word Count :: Sexy table by Nuki!:OOC :: How should we end this, Sita? Like, they sleep(Undertaker won't really, or else he may go on a mad rampage) then wake up, and Undertaker tries to seduce her or something, and she escapes? That's how Undertaker usually acts xD Or, if you have another idea, send me a pm. Also, time skip? Sorry for the shortness >.<

Undertaker gave a small cackle at her comment. Ha. His blood? The blood of him? Tasting good? He thought he would know what his own blood would taste like, a metallic, cold taste. Not warm and satisfying. He had tasted his blood quite a bit, that's all he tasted. He was evil. At least, that's what he thought. He was a murderer. He had killed a brother, another Undertaker, and his two last mates. His eyes glowed a bit under the cover of his fine silver bangs. Undertaker's eyes soon wandered over to one of the holes, and noticed the color of the sky. Pitch black, the shiny stars shining with all their glory, the fine ivory moon full. Telling by where the moon was, it was about midnight.

Undertaker soon opened his mouth to speak in his normal, deep toned voice.

"Telling by where the moon is, it's about midnight. I think we shall sleep now?"

Of course, Undertaker truly wasn't going to sleep. There was always a chance he might have a nightmare, and attack this poor girl. That wouldn't be good, plus, he had just arrived to... Nivi Sicto? Novis Sctoi?.. Whatever this place was called. He set up the bed for one, as he grabbed a pillow and blanket, and leaned against one of the walls of the wagon. He settled himself into a comfortable position, so he was perfectly aligned with one of the wagon openings, in case he had to expel spirits during the night, but the truth was, he just wanted to watch Panda and the moon. Undertaker gave a small smile to the girl before him, and soon to the animal that was close to him.

<style>
.undertaker-pinkelephants .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants b {color:#ff8ebb;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-b {width:475px; border:0px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-name {margin:-20px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:475px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Undertaker-pin ... ttom-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7676dd; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #ff8ebb; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]