a star crossed wasteland
[html]
2008 · 2009 · 2010 · Current Year

Post Archives
  • Archival will happen after one month of no posts, OR when the thread partner is removed from ranks.
  • Threads listed in the archives are listed by IC chronology, or when it happened ICly, and not OOCly.
  • I'm not against dredging up old threads, provided they're not outrageously old. A few weeks to a month is about all I'm willing to do.
[/html]
[html]

1. you were born free (10Apr2008) Faolin

Talitha spends quality time with her mother, Faolin. Her mother gently reminds Talitha that they are not located in the same territory Talitha and Ezekiel were born in, and must get acquainted with the new establishment of Inferni. They spend the day exploring their den site, with Talitha leading the way.

2. be what you are (10Apr2008) Gabriel

Talitha spends quality time with her father, Gabriel. Beginning to understand the circumstances of the fire a bit more, she works on her huntress to-be skills outside of the den with imaginary buffalo, to which Gabriel adoringly looks onward. She's advised to watch for intruders because of who she is and who she is linked to.

3. i missed the best part (12Apr2008) Ezekiel

Talitha spends some time with Ezekiel, seeking out his company within the den and questioning him about what to do for the rest of the day.

4. how to save a life (12Apr2008) Asphyxia

Talitha meets her grandmother, Asphyxia Holocaust. A little defensive at first, the youngster doesn't really understand who the dark woman is and what relationship is shared.

5. the clouds roll in (01Jun2008) Iskata

Caught in a windstorm, Talitha happens upon Iskata Sadira, who is looking for Faolin. Taking a cautious air to the outsider, the two of them attempt to find refuge from the sandstorm in caves, and Talitha reveals her relation to the person Iskata is looking for. Talitha becomes determined to bring Iskata to Faolin.

6. there's a rhyme and reason (17Jun2008)
  7. you're the best i ever had (13Jul2008) Anselm

Leaving behind Faolin and Ezekiel after leaving Inferni at the behest of her father, Talitha returns to her home and is found by her uncle Anselm, who greets her. They talk about the development of the war and Anselm shares details about what started it. Talitha wonders if the numbers of Inferni have dropped.

8. nothing's quite the same (14Jul2008) Gabriel

Gabriel is not please to see Talitha back in Inferni after sending her away. Talitha expresses her love for her home, and makes it clear she doesn't want to stay anywhere else. Gabriel suggests that Talitha be able to defend herself if she wants to stay; he makes to attack her, but his daughter balks at the opportunity.

9. suppose i never met you (14Jul2008) Arkham

An unidentified coyote calling himself Kharma (really Talitha's uncle, Arkham) meets Talitha at the borders of Inferni, and questions her on the whereabouts of both Rachias and Faolin. Talitha tells him what she knows on both women, and speaks what she knows aboutt he war. She directs Kharma to Gabriel for further questioning.

10. there's a patch of blue (15Jul2008) Lubomir

Exploring the Halcyon Mountains, Talitha encounters Lubomir Varg, who is convinced she's a spy. Confused, as Talitha was under the impression the mountains were free land, Lubomir addresses her in a chiding tone; he tells her to return to Inferni and stay the hell away from Dahlia de Mai.

11. a most deep and subtle poison (16Jul2008) Laurel

Evading a storm by means of an abandoned shack, Taliltha finds herself face to face with Laurel Booth after a spider drops down onto her. Assisting her with the scare, the two share introductions; Talitha is intrigued by Laurel's guitar and presses him for futher information about it. Laurel gives her some info about his band, and wonders why nobody at Inferni would want to play guitar or sing.

12. tonight i'm staring at the moonlight (16Jul2008) Haku

Talitha is kidnapped by Haku Soul of Dahlia de Mai.

13. i think you can do much better (29Jul2008) [M] Andrezej

Andrezej Lykoi discovers his niece on the shores of Whisper Beach in Dahlia de Mai, proceeding to physically abuse and rape the younger female.

14. the thin red line (19Aug2008) Gabriel,Anselm,Firefly&Haku

Gabriel and Anselm bring Firefly Sadira to Dahlia de Mai as trade for Talitha. The exchange goes smoothly, despite the tension, and the two leaders end the war.

15. machine in my body (20Aug2008)
  16. take me back (20Aug2008) Sirius

Talitha encounters Sirius Revlis, though doesn't immediately acknowledge him like she would have normally. Sirius asks about her health and puts her on the defensive by stating she looks weird. After finding little comfort in one another, Talitha agrees to help assist him with finding food and possible a new home.

17. i wanna heal your deepest scars (21Aug2008) Rachias

Rachias finds TAlitha, and the younger female tells her aunt that Andrezej is out to get her again. She confides her rape with the woman, and Rachias tells her that matters will be righted. They talk about Laurel Booth.

18. under the city lights (22Aug2008) Corona

Corona and Talitha spend quality time together, and Corona comforts her niece.

19. the price of aggression is cheap (23Aug2008)

Pack meeting.

20. please save this for me (24Aug2008)
  21. the way your innocence tastes (25Aug2008)

Gabriel, Corona and Anselm kill Andrezej Lykoi, while Talitha, Faolin and Rachias look on.

22. when nobody's watching (25Aug2008) Jesile

Talitha meets Jesile Mogotsi, an adoptive uncle who recognizes her, but that she doesn't know. Faolin approaches and explains who he is.

23. but it was the best of times (26Aug2008) Arkham

Talitha meets Kharma again and tells him the news about the war and the death of an Inferni exile.

24. breathe love for tomorrow (29Aug2008) Faolin

Talitha and Faolin share a tender moment.

25. two lost souls swimming in a fishbowl (03Sep2008) Anselm&Faolin

Anselm brings Faolin and Talitha a pig as a gift.

26. we own the night (24Nov2008) [Joining]

Talitha returns again to Inferni, questioning whether or not Ezekiel has returned. Gabriel ushers her to refuge from the cold so they can talk.

<style>
.kiarchives {margin:0 auto;font-size:11px;width:95%;}
.kiarchives ol {}
.kiarchives p {margin-top:-8px;padding-top:5px;line-height:13px;text-indent:15px;}
.kiarchives .mature {color#AA0000;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

1. [title missing] (14Jan2009) Corona

Corona comes upon Talitha picking at a guitar. The conversations turns to Ahren, and Talitha learns about her grandfather and Chimera.

2. all the world is waiting (15Jan2009) Ezekiel

Ezekiel finds his sister playing guitar and she plays him a song. They plan to head to Halifax in search for an instrument for the male.

3. i got nobody on my side (16Jan2009) Zana

Talitha meets her cousin, Zana Avaya Lykoi; she asks Zana who her parents are. The girl doesn't know, but Talitha believes it to be Andrezej.

4. good times, bad times (19Jan2009) Lannen

Talitha meets Lannen Haddix, and manages to have a civil discussion.

5. there's no in-between (20Jan2009) Giggle

Talitha meets Giggle Dracon, and the pair get drunk together.

6. so put me on a highway (10Feb2009) Maserati

Talitha meets Anselm's daughter, Maserati.

7. everybody's got a hungry heart (19Feb2009) Ryan

Talitha meets her cousin, Ryan de le Poer, and shows her around D'Neville.

8. how times have changed (07Mar2009) Brooklyn

Talitha meets Brooklyn D'Angelo, who mistakes her for a wolf.

9. say a little prayer for me (11Mar2009) Jasper

Talitha meets Jasper de le Poer, her half-uncle.

10. red on white (1Apr2009)

Pack meeting.

11. cyanide girl (05Apr2009) Giggle

Talitha and Giggle go drinking again, and she gets angry that he didn't come forward about his name the first time around.

<style>
.kiarchives ol {}
.kiarchives p {margin-top:-8px;padding-top:5px;line-height:13px;text-indent:15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

1. and a crow brings me back (25Jul2010) [Joining]

Ragged and travel worn, Talitha finds her way back to Inferni. Gabriel finds her and invites her with a welcoming nuzzle.

2. my bloodied wings (25Jul2010) [M] Halo

Taking refuge in one of the spare guest-house bedroms, Talitha spends time writing in her journal. Halo interrupts her and demands a reason for her return; the argument ends unpleasantly.

3. the resident sadness (29Jul2010) Kaena

Enraptured by the sound of trickling water, Talitha is lured to the creek behind D'Neville. Kaena finds her, and they meet for the first time.

4. sleepwalking past hope (03Aug2010) Samael

In search of liquor, Talitha ends up finding a drunkard. She manages to finagle a shot of his booze.

5. omnipresent knife in my back (16Jul2010) [M] Cotl

Wandering the halls of the mansion, Talitha discovers a canvas in one of the halls. She sits to try and duplicate it, and meets Cotl van Ulrich. The two talk, and she goes with him to get a tattoo.

6. saldorian spell (27Aug2010) Lucia

Waking up from nightmares, Talitha meets the wolf member of Inferni, Lucia Cabriel. Though Lucia tries to explain about her place, Talitha doesn't believe her.

7. rainbow remedies (30Aug2010) Ever

Talitha meets Ever Mayawyn.

8. bringing home blitzen (03Sep2010) Izaak

Talitha meets Izaak Ulrich, and helps him capture a white reindeer named Blitzen.

9. falling upon deaf ears (10Sep2010) Ralla

Talitha comes upon Ralla in Etheral Eclipse, though she isn't very eager to make friends with the woman.

10. asphalt and trouble (12Sep2010) Izaak

Talitha and Izaak Ulrich come across a wolf.

11. getting to know you (21Sep2010) Sepirah

Talitha meets Sepirah Lykoi, and the two discuss decorations for the borders.

12. those explosions in the sky (05Oct2010) Hybrid

Talitha spends time with her uncle, Hybrid.

<style>
.kiarchives ol {}
</style>[/html]
[html]

1. do you miss my all time lows? (22Jan2011) [Joining]

Returning to the borders after her most recent disappearance, Talitha Lykoi is encountered by Kesho Maisha, who takes her to Kaena and Gabriel.

2. adjusting (23Jan2011) Sascha

Her first morning back in the world of Inferni, Talitha finds herself outside of the manor, catching sight of a young man with two pets.

3. wanderlust (23Jan2011) Alaki

Talitha goes on a sprint across the Dampwoods at the east of her home. She ends up on the borders of Anathema, a pack that wasn't there when she last lived in Inferni. Confused, she paces the border, only to be accosted by a male named Alaki.

4. so cold (24Jan2011) [M] Cotl

Cotl finds Talitha sprawled out at the base of the stairs after one of her panic attacks. He helps her up and takes her to his room, where the two talk. Talitha reveals the dead puppies fathered by the German, and Cotl tries to comfort her, only to be attacked by the Lykoi's code of honor about the deceased.

5. tangerine trees & marmalade skies (25Jan2011) [MATURE] Kesho

Becoming adjusted to life back in Inferni, Talitha is found by Kesho Maisha with a bottle of liquor in her hand. The two drink for a while, before going up to Talitha's bedroom.

6. paridisi vitae (25Jan2011) [READ ONLY]

After an afternoon of drinking and sex with Kesho Maisha, Talitha wakes up in her bedroom with a sudden urge to find more booze. Her quest takes her to Halifax in hopes that the ruined city has more to offer than the empty gas stations on Devil's Demesne. Much to her displeasure, there's nothing in the dormitory rooms of Dalhousie university, except for a comforter; or so she believes. In her attempt to pull it from the bed, a skull tumbles to the floor.

7. home, sweet home (26Jan2011) Valkyrie

Talitha happens upon Valkyrie de le Poer, who she presumes a cousin. She helps the younger female find a cave within the Grimwell Caverns.

8. blood on the plow (26Jan2011) J'Adore

Taking her treasured skull to the Shattered Coast for some much needed time under a paintbrush, Talitha is found by an AniWayan wolf.

9. little girl (26Jan2011) Gabriel

Startled from a restless sleep, Talitha makes her way out of the D'Neville manor in the hopes that her nightmares will go away. Gabriel finds her sitting in the snow, staring into the darkness. The two have a moment of serious discussion, and some between between the lost daughter and her beloved father, before she returns to his den for the night.

10. red flowers (27Jan2011) Revan

Talitha is found by Revan Rajanikant after giving herself a violent scarification. After introductions that send the younger male into a frenzy, he leads her back to his rusted car, where he tends to her wound and gives her a gift.

11. i'm not about to give thanks (28Jan2011) [Joining] Ezekiel

In her final trek to place the now decorated skull of an Optime Luperci on the borders, Talitha stumbles upon her brother.

12. trust and vices (29Jan2011) Pixie

Venturing into Halifax leaves Talitha in the company of a wolf; at first, the encounter goes well, but when Pixie starts to ask about her family and home, the Lykoi gets defensive.

13. step up, ghetto blaster (30Jan2011) [M] Cotl

As usual, Talitha is drunk, but her inebriation is far worse than it has been in the past. Bored of staying in her room, she makes her way into the winter world and to the grotto on the other side of the river Acheron. Once there, she manages to fall in and right on top of Cotl Ulrich. Despite a rocky start, she seems to find her way back into the German's heart, and into his arms.

14. agnus dei (01Feb2011) Sepirah

After a panicked hallucination within her bedroom, Talitha finds her way to the Grimwell Caverns in search of Gabriel. Instead, she's found by the exotic jackal-hybrid, Sepirah Lykoi. The two stargaze.

15. a magician and a heretic (03Feb2011) Ezekiel

Out for a calm walk, Talitha happens upon her brother after a hunt. After expressing interest in the ritualistic way he handles the corpse, the two start to talk about his adventures outside of Inferni. The conversation eventually leads her to request reading lessons from the golden male; he gives her a bible in return, and takes her back to his den, where she gets some food and asks about the future.

16. i slit the throat of your confidence (05Feb2011) Silas
  17. ranrahirca (06Feb2011) [PLOT]

SNOWSTORM PLOT → INFERNI; Old Woman In Peril

When the snowstorm hits Inferni, many caves become closed off, including the cave of Centurion Kaena Lykoi. Gabriel awakes to find it, and calls for help of others in attempting to dig out the old woman.

18. winter's song (07Feb2011)
  19. fire plays within the snow! (08Feb2011)

Talitha comes across a trapped wolf in the mountains.

20. folly of the blind man (08Feb2011) [PLOT]

SNOWSTORM PLOT → INFERNI; Like Crazy Russian Trees

The aftermath of the snowstorm has left many of the trees in the Forest of Nod straining under the weight of the snow.

21. my sunshine (11Feb2011) Caillen

After the traumatic experience with the tree, Talitha finds herself feeling unworthy of Inferni and flees to the Halcyon Mountains, despite Gabriel's orders. Overtaken by exhaustion, cold and pain, she collapses into the snow and is found by a handsome wolfdog named Caillen Winters. The two talk, forming a subtle infatuation, before Talitha returns home.

22. grayscale markers, baby (12Feb2011) Vaughn
  23. joining (12Feb2011) [Joining] Anastatia
  24. hallow (13Feb2011) Samael

Running away from her home, Talitha wanders upon her lost (and insane) uncle, Samael Lykoi. The two share a brief chat on the loner's mind and purpose before the princess departs, her mind worse for wear.

25. you've got nowhere to go but here (14Feb2011) Salem

Seeking refuge from the cold in Halifax, Talitha meets Salem D'Angelo, a handsome wolf who's trying to cut his hair.

26. go forth and die (15Feb2011) [M] Cotl

Catching Cotl Ulrich feasting on the corpse of a dead Luperci, the russet Lykoi is disgusted and starts to foster worry for his soul. She leads him back to her den, where she cooks a small meal for the two of them, but Cotl leaves before she finishes. He tells her not to worry and that his soul was damned from birth.

27. escaping you (16Feb2011) [OOC Ending] Conor

Talitha wanders into an old furniture shop in Halifax, and finds Conor Soul. The two exchange false names, masquerading as Gabriel de le Poer and Haku Soul.

28. the show must go on (17Feb2011) Hybrid

Found by the violent misogynist, Hybrid Holocaust, Talitha exhanges biting and unpleasant words with her uncle. The encounter ends with a dismissal on the part of the younger Luperci.

29. from dream to dream (20Feb2011) Eclipse

Delving into her memory leads Talitha to Whisper Beach within Dahlia de Mai, the place of her rape in 2008. While sinking into the past, she's found by a charming little Dahlian puppy, and the princess tries to teach and learn.

30. it burns and it shrieks (25Feb2011) Makhesthai

Talitha meets Makhesthai Lykoi, Kaena's adopted son.

31. they cut me down to size (01Mar2011) [MATURE] Caillen

Talitha is finally reunited with her mountain-dwelling wolfdog after weeks of being apart.

32. unzip my body (04Mar2011) [JOINING] Zombie
  33. hideaway (05Mar2011) Imacai

MARCH THREAD PROMPT #3 → The Five Islands

Talitha and Imacai scour the islands for unidentified forces causing chills. The trip yields no information about the activity, but Imacai gets a boat and Talitha gets a necklace.

34. it falls on me (05Mar2011) Ezekiel

Sibling rage takes over when Talitha hears her first news about half-siblings from Ezekiel.

35. here come the angels (05Mar2011) Gabriel

After fleeing Ezekiel's home, Talitha hunts down Gabriel, and barrels in on the accusations that the Aquila isn't looking out for his family. Unphased by his daughter's anger, the de le Poer shatters her preconceived notions about him, and leaves her with a crisis of faith.

36. am i invisible? (05Mar2011) Makhesthai

Even the newest adopted member of the Lykoi family feels the wrath of Talitha after her argument with Gabriel.

37. heaven's light (06Mar2011) Aeron

Unsure of her place in the world, Talitha has a bit of a breakdown, only to find and be found by Aeron Ganesa.

38. dynasty (07Mar2011) [READ-ONLY; JOINING] Myron
  39. flapjack familiarity (08Mar2011) Imacai

Imacai and Talitha fix a syrup machine...somehow.

40. dead weight (09Mar2011) Halo&Zombie

Spending time in the forest leads to meeting Zombie Feral once again. And Halo. How fun.

41. rippy bits (12Mar2011) Caillen

Talitha and Caillen fume about Alaine.

42. footprints in the sand (19Mar2011) Niro

Talitha's depression reaches an all-time low, and she crosses Nova Scotia to visit the Shattered Coast, with the sole purpose to drown herself in the sea. Instead, she meets a wolf, who tries to help her through her sadness — though it doesn't go well, she starts to see the world in a new light.

43. we all fall down (23Mar2011) [READ-ONLY; M]
  44. siren's song (25Mar2011) [Joining] Io Berlin
  45. there is love in your body (25Mar2011) Sage

Talitha gets to know her younger cousin, Sage River Lykoi.

46. no pale deception anymore (29Mar2011) Artemis

Talitha goes to Halifax, meets Artemis Marino, and insults her. A lot.

47. don't find fault, find a remedy (01Apr2011)

Pack meeting.

48. butterflies (01Apr2011) Io

Talitha encounters Io Berlin.

49. even angels learn how to fly (09Apr2011) Gabriel

Weeks without seeing her family has taken its toll on Talitha, and as she finishes a gift for her brother, she realizes she can't go to talk to him. Her depression returning, the woman takes the teeth from her corpse and goes to Gabriel's cave to talk. The two speak of her insecurities, Saints, and Halo's distasteful past. Talitha changes her name.

50. with wily charms (11Apr2011) [MATURE] [OOC ENDING] Revan

As Talitha starts her mural upon the wall of the D'Neville mansion, Revan comes upon her; the two argue momentarily, but end up getting it on, leaving Talitha splashed with paint.

51. chased through the woods by a rapist (11Apr2011) Cotl

Cotl comes to confront Talitha after finding his room ransacked for his paints.

52. suffering beneath me (14Apr2011) Aeron

Left to her own devices, Talitha again contemplates suicide. Instead, she has a conversation with Aeron Ganesa.

53. the shores of Russia (19Apr2011) [OOC ENDING] Silas

Silas and Talitha get drunk on Hades Beach; flirting ensues. Don't tell Halo.

54. i'd rather laugh with the sinners (20Apr2011)
  55. pandora's box (26Apr2011) Sage

Sage and Talitha meet again.

56. shake in the knees (27Apr2011) Oak

Talitha meets her half-brother, Oak. The meeting ends poorly, with Talitha vehemently denying their relation.

57. gemini (28Apr2011) Ezekiel

Talitha learns that Gabriel is stepping down.

58. children of a lesser god (02May2011)

Pack meeting.

59. all the world's a stage (04May2011) Hybrid

Talitha and Hybrid meet again; Talitha realizes similarities in her that she doesn't want.

60. i aim to misbehave (06May2011) Mars → Hurricane

Talitha gets beat up by Mars Russo.

61. a new start (08May2011) [JOINING] Aslan&Io

Io brings a pup into the pack.

62. the dearly departed (08May2011) Ezekiel

Makhesthai Lykoi dies at the hands of outsiders; Ezekiel bumps up the joining requirements to 50%, much to his sister's pleasure.

63. in limbo (09May2011) Sage,Saluce&Nayru

Talitha and Sage visit Dahlia de Mai after receiving gifts from their new Alpha.

64. the lovely scarecrow (27May2011) [MATURE] Caillen

Caillen and Talitha get together again.

65. running up that road (29May2011) [MATURE] Hybrid

Hoping to fix her problem, Talitha badgers Hybrid into helping her.

66. she's lost in her thoughts (31May2011) Sage

Talitha and Sage talk about what happened at Dahlia de Mai.

67. there is a two-fold silence (05Jun2011) [MATURE] Ezekiel&Caillen

Ezekiel kills Caillen Winters in a rage. Talitha comes upon the scene and the siblings have yet another argument.

68. take my heart out (06Jun2011) [MATURE] Cotl

Talitha finds comfort over Caillen's death in Cotl's arms.

69. life goes on (13Jun2011) Ezekiel

The sibling pair reunite. Again. Sort of.

70. fugitive run (16Jun2011) [JOINING] Giza
  71. key and rose (23Jun2011) Ezekiel

Ezekiel, Enkiel and Talitha build and archway.

72. summer eclipse, i can't forget (23Jun2011) PACK THREAD
  73. at this point in my life (27Jun2011) [JOINING] Selena
  74. hourglass (03Jul2011) Razekiel
  75. the smell of wine and cheap perfume (10Jul2011) Sage

Sage and Talitha argue again.

76. end of me (11Jul2011) Cotl

Talitha and Cotl become mates.

77. from the edge (23Jul2011) Gabriel

Gabe and Talitha spend some time together, talking.

78. face the strange (25Jul2011) Selena

Selena and Talitha meet again.

79. oh honey, don't you smile (28Jul2011) Alaine

The truth of Caillen's death comes to light.

80. i'm made of plastic parts and wires (01Aug2011) [MATURE]

Birthing thread of Cernunnos, Priest and Vermilion.

81. losing my religion (02Aug2011)
  82. i don't dream of flying (12Aug2011) Cotl

Talitha and Cotl argue; Cotl learns the puppies aren't his.

83. king and country (12Aug2011) Gabriel

Cernunnos is given to Gabriel.

84. in lonesome south (14Aug2011) [JOINING] Myrika
  85. glass cats on the wall (27Aug2011) [JOINING] Goran
  86. the one thing that i tried to hold on to (29Aug2011)

Talitha receives Gabriel's St. Christopher's Medallion from Zola, the raven, and realizes that Gabriel won't be coming home.

<style>
.kiarchives ol {}
.mature {color#AA0000;}
</style>[/html]