Is This Home?
Mizu traveled to a place that she had heard was called Crimson Dreams. It took her a while to finally get there but when she reached what seemed to be the borders she sat down with a heavy sigh. She took a deep breath. Should she just straight out ask if she could take a look around? or make some friends first? She didn't know, she guessed she would just do what seemed right at the moment.

She lifted her maw to the sky and let out a long howl followed by a bark, letting everyone know she had arrived. Her ears perked and her tail wagged happily. Her ice blue eyes were bright and shining as she scanned the area, looking for any wolves.
[html]

hope you don't mind if i grab this! ^^

The young white Crimson Dreamer had been playing in the snow when she had heard the call of someone who wasn't in the pack. She didn't remember the voices of all the members of Crimson Dreams, but she did know that this particular voice didn't belong to anyone in her family. It was different, and she had never heard it before. Lolloping towards the sound, the young puppy let her tongue hang out of her mouth as she traveled to where she thought the sound was.

She had never been this far from home before, and the journey was taking a long time - when she was about to return to the mansion, however, she saw a white wolf that she'd never seen before by the borders. Her eyes were blue, and she had strange markings around her face. Giving up all pretense, Fia ambled up to the woman. "Hi!" she said excitedly. "I's Fia!"

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe01 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]

Hrm. Gotham needs to do more pack-related stuff. I'ma hop in too, and be the protective older cousin for a bit, in case no one minds.

Fia hadn't been the only one to hear the howl. The young prince was nearby, digging up some wood for the fire in the mansion, when the howl reached his ears. He stopped what he was doing in favor of investigating this new 'discovery'. Gotham's pace was quick as he approached the area, in his optime form and dressed in the usual leather coat and cargo pants. When the black male arrived on the scene, he discovered he wasn't the only one who'd heard the howl.

Disregarding the stranger for a moment, that protective instinct kicked in. Coming up to them, he frowned a bit, voice stern as he addressed the younger cousin. "Fia, si sobillatore poco, don't go running up to strangers." His scold was half-hearted at best; boy didn't really know how to act around kids.

He did come up with head held high and tail stiff, though. The white wolf infront of them was most assuredly a stranger, making him put on that 'i own this place' act. "Come back over here and be polite, Fia." A soft scold, and then he finally addressed the other wolf. "And who are you, stranger?" Not really the most polite greeting, but Gotham felt a little on edge; if she'd been a violent loner, Fia could've well been harmed, and then he'd be in deep shit for allowing it to happen. What the heck was the pup doing so far from the manor, anyway!?

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6dbaa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2b4821; }
.allifreebei07-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b4821; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei07 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei07 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#71ab5e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei07.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b6dbaa; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b4821; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei07-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #2b4821; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei07-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #b6dbaa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
+411
[/html]
Mizu saw the young pup running up towards her and a smirk spread across her face. As the pup excitedly introduced herself Mizu laughed. "Hello Fia. I am Mizu Kuin." Mizu's spirit was steadily rising because of this young pup and Mizu laughed at her small antics. As she heard the harsh voice of another her ears sprang up and her posture became gaurded. She flung her head up and stiffened her body. She watched as the pup Fia got a scolding. When the black male turned to her, her ears went back slightly as the harshness of his voice. She spoke slightly bitter but tried to ease it out for she knew she would never get what she wished being rude.. "I am Mizu Kuin and I am here to see if I could take a look around your packlands... To maybe see if I would like to join later on in the future."

Mizu sat down on the ground, every so often glancing at Fia and giving her a happy grin. She looked up at the larger wolf and pricked her ears up again. Her head cocked to the side slightly her front paw sprung up, being held up in the air so it was dangling. "Is that possible?" Her voice was kinder now as she looked at Fia one more time, a small giggle escaping her lips.
[html]

yay!

Fia grinned as Mizu introduced herself, and she laughed - this seemed like a great new friend to play with! However, Fia's happiness at her new friend didn't last long - she heard a familiar voice coming from behind her telling her not to go running up to strangers. Looking sheepishly at Mizu, Fia listened to her cousin and walked back to where he stood a short ways away, standing next to him. He looked up at him - he was so tall! But that meant he couldn't see her. Mischievously, she grinned and stuck her tongue out at Mizu, giggling and seeing if Gotham would notice.

Fia couldn't help leaping up to her paws when Mizu said that she wanted to join Crimson Dreams. "Yeah!" she said excitedly, wagging her small white tail behind her. She looked up at Gotham. "That'll be so much fun's! C'mon, Gotham!" she said, her tongue hanging out of her mouth and her blue eyes looking up at her older cousin - she hoped that Mizu could join Crimson Dreams, so that then they could play!

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe01 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]

Blahblahblah.

Gotham watched with hard eyes as Fia listened to him, feeling a sort of pride at being obeyed. He caught the little gesture she did, but instead of scolding her more, he paid most of his attention to the speaking Mizu... as his tail sweeped to bat little Fia in the face, playfully reminding her of her manners.

This Mizu character seemed okay... but then, so had Nuki. Gotham chewed on his lip, debating heavily as to what he could grant her. Fia begged and pleaded for the white wolf to be allowed to stay, and the girl didn't seem any sort of dangerous. "I guess I could show you around the basic area... You'd have to speak with my mother Savina or our beta, Anu, in order to actually join should you decide to." He paused, then relaxed a bit with a smile.

"The name's Gotham, by the way. Gotham Phoenix. Fia here is my little cousin." He glanced down at her. "A little cousin who's supposed to be near the manor, not at the border..." His scolding was half-hearted, as indicated by the half-smirk he had on his face. "You're lucky I found you before my sisters; they'd have told your parents."

Then he turned back to Mizu, smirking fully. "I can show you around. C'mon. It's better to be with someone from the pack than to be alone, anyway." He tilted his head toward the direction of the manor, the heart of the territory, and waved a hand. "So where do you come from, miss Mizu?"

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei07 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b6dbaa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2b4821; }
.allifreebei07-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b4821; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei07 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei07 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#71ab5e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei07.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b6dbaa; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b4821; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei07-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #2b4821; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei07-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px solid #b6dbaa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
+411
[/html]
[html]

hehe! do you guys want to do more threads? now that she is accpeted?-B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L table by Alli!!!(:

Mizu laughed as Fia stuck her tounge out. As Fia jumped up Mizu smiled, at least she would have one friend here if she were to join. She giggled at Fia and smiled at Gotham as he accpeted her request to be shown around. She nodded her head, "I'll be sure to keep that in mind." She smiled as she made a mental note of the names. The dark male introduced himself and she grinned, "Nice to meet you Gotham." Mizu giggled at his little scolding, it sounded like something Mizu would have done as a pup. Mizu smiled brightly at Gotham's smirk and nodded her head as he spoke. "Thanks." She took a few tentitive steps forward, a little unsure if she was turly welcome here. She shrugged off the thought and bounded up to the two other wolves with a smile plastered on her face. Maybe this would be her home one day... The people seemed nice.

Gotham's question made her think for a moment. She always felt foolish when answering this... "Well, I do not know of the name where I come from.. All I know is that it's about seven or eight months travel away from these lands." She blushed slightly at her lack of information. It always embarresed her to not know the name of her homeland, or the place that she spent three months living at. She wouldn't bring up that story now though.. She would wait until he asked questions that dug further into past. She stood by the two wolves side, ready for her tour.

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #192c4a; margin:0 auto;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wordcount 263+
[/html]
[html]

sorry for the delay! and sure, mizu, a thread with fia and mizu would be great! ^^

Fia giggled sheepishly as her cousin mentioned that she should be at the manor, rather than wandering near the borders. "Thank you, Gotham," she said, again sheepishly, as he said that his sisters would have told her parents. Good thing that didn't happen! If they knew, she'd be locked up in the manor forever and ever!

She bounded after her new friend and Gotham as they took a tour, and listened intently as Gotham asked Mizu where she had come from. Fia didn't think about that; she had just thought about the possibility of her new friend joining the pack - but now that Gotham asked the question, she grew curious. Mizu didn't know the name of the place she came from, it seemed, but...wow! Eight months! Fia's eyes grew large. Eight months to the young puppy was twice her life time - to travel for eight months to get somewhere?! That would be like traveling from the moon to Mars! Fia vaguely wondered if Mizu did in fact come from the moon and marveled at her new friend admiringly.

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe02 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]