I've Parted Three Ways [p]
[html]

OOC: Private for Mizu Kuin. The part on Russian says "Dammn!". Sucky thread name D=

WC: 800+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been so hard for him to leave the territory of Phoenix Valley. Even at the short time he had been there he already considered it his home, the place he could go at any moment and be received with open arms, the place that was habited by the people he cared. When he decided it was time to take his duties seriously he packed the few things that had survived the storm on his pouch, said goodbye to the ones that he could and moved north. When he arrived the pack’s borders he stopped, almost as if the invisible line that separated the land and the unknown where pushing him back in to where he felt safe, but even with that he knew that this had to be done sooner or later. In one decisive movement he sprinted forward into the lands he had only visited once as he came upon Souls territory. He first intended to get some herbs from the surrounding areas before moving west and to Aniwaya territory in seek of help.

On this moments oh how he wished to know the old human art of drawing maps, maybe if he could draw one of the area he was about to take it would become easier for anyone that where to travel the same way to locate where they were. But even if he knew how to his still healing hand would made it impossible for him to draw anything as he had discovered not so long ago that if he tried to do anything else with the left one it would come out ugly and crooked. This chain of thoughts gained the wolf a short and involuntary sigh.

The Dampwoods where surrounding him in no time as his powerful muscles made it easier for him to run at full speed, crashing with something accidentally was something entirely different as he had almost done some with some trees. Minutes passed before he decided to come to a stop near a swallow river, taking the chance to take in the so needed liquid into his system.

While drinking he examined the area that surrounded him carefully, scanning it for any kind of danger that may be around him. Finding none at the moment he began doing what was his first “mission”. With nose pasted to the soft ground in search of the familiar scent a medicinal herb emitted. The main reason he had selected this area as his first stop was due to the abundance of plants on the wet area. Searching for a while his nose finally picked something, the plant that now laid right in front of him was no other than the useful Witch Hazel, finding it easy to find as it was the first plant he had used for healing.

The wolf grinned happily as he slowly moved towards the plant, trying to avoid his excitement to use up all of his focus as he needed to be aware of his surroundings. He began softly scratching on the plants bark, careful to avoid the wood from stabbing his paws. Arriving to the tender center he began to become gentler as not to break it. He was about to collect the peeled up pieces until a coppery scent invaded his nose. Swiftly his sight directed towards his right forepaw, finding the bandage that covered it up tinted bright red on the mere center.

“Черт возьми!”

the Russian phrase came out involuntary as he had strained the wound too much, causing it to open up once more and ooze the vital blood of his body into the woodland ground.

Swiftly he switched to his Optime and reached for his pouch with his now left hand and taking out his improvised bandage he had done with large pieces of cloth. He tended to the wound as quickly as he could until a soft rustling sound reached his ears, causing him to stop on his track while his head whipped around the area in search of the source. Was his mind playing nasty tricks for leaving the Valley? If it was then it was a cruel one and made him wonder why haven’t he taken the raven with him again. Oh yes, he hadn’t been able to find the bird anywhere which was both a relief as a worry. His mind kept jumping from one question from another. What if it was a bear? What if it were worse like… an Inferni member from up north? He didn’t quite know the pack but he had heard some nasty stories about it and he would do whatever possible to avoid them for the time being. His head continued moving around as his hands where mechanically doing the job they had been assigned since the past days. “Hello?”

if he was to receive an answer he would be more than relieved but If there was none he would let his job unfinished and swiftly run towards known territory or stand down and fight if it was completely necessary.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Mizu Kuin was spending a couple days at Élévation Orientale. Already she had met three wolves. One particauly stuck in her mind. Roran. He had been a cute young pup that she had had a, much-needed, play session with. She grinned happily at the thought. She turned at a fork in the road that led up to the Dampwoods. She picked up her pace into a bouncy trot. She entered the woods and looked around, she could smell another wolf on the air. Taking this opportunity to meet yet another wolf she turned in that direction.

She thought back to her past. She thought about her father and her sister. She thought of Shurui and how that day he chased her away. She wondered many days if he had followed her all the way to the 'Souls land. It was a scary thought and Mizu quickly thought of something else. She missed her mother, she had always been there for Mizu and when Mizu left, she didn't even say good-bye to her much-loved mom. Tears filled her eyes but she quickly blinked them away. Mizu took a deep breath and continued on.

The sceant of the wolf was much stronger now but she would have to go under some bushes in order to reach them. She found what seemed to be the easiest part to go under and let her body fall to the ground gently. She crawled forward, making loud noises in the brush. Something caught on her fur, not letting her go forward anymore. She heard a questioning hello and pushed forward a little more. The only thing that peeked out from under the bush was her head. She had a goofy grin on her face as she looked at the male in front of her, "Hello." She giggled and tried to move forward again, but she failed. She grunted and with one last push she managed to get out, however she had quite a bit of momentum and she flew into the male's body. "Oh! I am soo sorry!" She laughed as she picked herself up and stepped away from the male, "I didn't hurt you did I?! I'm sorry!"

<style type="text/css">
.MizuKufreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eaf7fc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #27447d; }
.MizuKufreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; text-align:center;}
.MizuKufreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.MizuKufreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#bed0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... zuKuin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eaf7fc; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27447d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.MizuKufreebe01-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #192c4a; margin:0 auto;}
.MizuKufreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7da1cb; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

OOC: =D

WC: 500+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was he really seeing what was in front of him right now? Out of the blue a white wolven head poked out of a nearby bush, the goofy grin she was giving helped him calm his stiffened muscles but was unable to remove his alerted brain. He moved the hand that he had been bandaging towards his back, not wanting the injury to be right on plain view but he knew that the coppery scent of blood would give it away sooner or later. His ever rampart curiosity was awakened when the new wolf started wiggling in an attempt to remove herself from the brush, giving Falgar a rather amusing scene which he found hard not to laugh of. The amusement finished when the bush finally gave out and sent the white wolf flying right at him.

With eyes as big as plates the grey male stood up and tried to get out of the fur projectile’s way, failing as his injured paw got on the way and decreased his agility. The strike left Falgar a bit dazed and in pain, he was still healing from his multiple injuries and having someone fall right in top of you was not the best easy to help it heal. He covered his pain with a crooked try at a smile and an uneasy laugh when he heard the female do so

“No don’t worry, you just surprised me. You never expect having someone fly out of the bushes”

after taking some deep breaths his rather bad try at a smile finally turned into a lopsided grin, once again trying to hide the bleeding paw behind his back. He knew he had to heal it soon but he felt this wasn’t necessarily the best of moments.

The male’s attention quickly checked the female as the only thing that he had been able to see of her where her head and a white blur. The colorful patterns on her white fur where definitely something he had seen anywhere, back on Anchorage it was strictly prohibited to even resemble anything that sued to be civilization, hence the reason he was currently living on Souls.

“So what brings you here on this lovely day…miss?”

his visible hand made circle patterns in an attempt to encourage her to give her name

“Oh I am Falgar by the way, nice to meet you on this sunny day

the sun rays suddenly came down on them through the space the trees left open, almost as if the celestial being had heard his comment and it had been more than happy to comply.

He felt a bit uncomfortable as his tow legged height was towering over the female wolf’s height so instead of keeping himself up he carefully went down on one knee, taking his time to once again inspect the torn bark, if he were not to collect the tender bark soon he would have to scratch once again to get one that hadn’t been hardened by the air and to do that he would have to find another tree as he had already exploited the current one enough, but that wasn’t as important right now.

<style>
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss(Table by Alli) Sorry my posts have been so short!

She felt bad for falling into him, he seemed to be hurt though he didn't say anything about it. A smell gently wafted up to her nose. The smell of blood. Her ears perked up, "Are you bleeding?" She saw that he was holding his hand behind his back and she grimaced, she felt bad if she was the one who caused it. She could probably help though, she had her jar of healing medicane with her. "Here, I have something for that!" She shifted quickly into her Optime form and pulled out her jar. The substance was a greenish blue color and she opened the jar. "Here, please take some. It will heal it quickly, this is very strong. A very famous healer created this for me when I was injured badly. It took less than a week for it to heal up. Please?" She held the jar out offering it to him.

What brought here her? "Just exploring. And you?" She smiled, he introduced himself as Falgar, "Nice to meet you too Falgar. I am Mizu Kuin, otherwise known as Mizu." She looked up at the rays of sun as they peirced through the trees. She grinned, taking a lot of interest them. She focuased back on Falgar. He was quite a bit taller than her so her head was tilted up, looking at him with a bright smile on her face..

<style type="text/css">
.Mizufreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #755975; }
.Mizufreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#755975; text-align:right;}
.Mizufreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Mizufreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d8cbd8; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... uKuin2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #755975; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#755975; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Mizufreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.Mizufreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #755975; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Don't ya worry ^.^. My post here is a tad bit short, both college and my muse seem to have some sort of scheme against me :|

WC: 400+

What was happening definitely brought a true smile to his face. After so much time he had finally being able to meet a fellow healer, nowhere on his trip to these lands could he find one that could help him improve his abilities and finding one made him feel better.

“Don’t worry it’s just an old wound”

he then drew a respectful and slightly exaggerated bow towards the female as she offered her medicine

“I thank you good lady. It was not necessary but still I thank you from the bottom of my heart”

he then took the jar and swiftly took a small amount of the curiously colored paste. Applied it to his oozing wound and covered it up with the old bandage.

His hands where moved forward to offer the jar back to the female as no matter how curious he was of what the soothing paste was made of it was definitely not his, and for that it had to get back to its rightful owner. Of course not before taking a quick whiff in a try to investigate its components, miserably failing as the scents where homogenous and impossible to differ one from the other. When she mentioned a famous healer had made it his eyes sparked with an intense curiosity. Would he get a chance to meet a healer of the same level while he was out? He definitely hoped the answer to be a yes as he was willing to develop his healing abilities.

“I am looking for some herbs before going on a trip, I have been running low on them since the snowstorm passed”

in an unconscious reflex he eyed his brown pouch, almost as if he could see through the mended fabric and look at his own and almost empty jar of medicinal paste.

“Well Mizu it’s a pleasure to meet you”

the comment calling yet for another of his bows, this time taking his time to bend his healthy arm on his chest to make it look a bit more elegant and respectful.

It was all such a welcomed event. He though that in his trip he would find vicious wolves that were ready to pounce on him at any opportunity they had or that they would openly attack him for some reason or another. This encounter only made him look the trip he was about to take with a more positive outlook, if only his trip would be as nice as now then he would get to the other side of Nova Scotia in no time, that if nature didn’t decided to be his enemy instead of another wolf.

<style>
</style>[/html]
ooc-Sorry for the short post! didn't have a lot of time! the next one will be ALOT longer!( ;

She grinned as he accepted her offer and watched as he applied it. She smiled as he tried to identify what the ingrediants were, "Hah. Don't bother asking me whats in it. The old wolf wouldn't tell me." She giggled. When he handed it back she screwed on the lid and put it in her bag. He spoke of being low on herbs, "I could help you. I need some myself and I would be happy to spend some time with you Falgar." She smiled, "And a pleasure to meet you as well." she looked around, looking for a certain tree, "Do you know if there are any horse-chestnut trees around in this area?" She felt weird for talking so much but decided to shrug it off. [b]"What herbs are you looking for?"