My Little Lolita
[html]

Credit: To Alli for this Sexy Table! OOC: >D WC:769

The wagon went of the bad condition roads with a bump here and there, the owner holding the reins to the black and white horse. The horse, which was named Panda, snorted softly as she went over the bumpy roads, her hoofs clacking gently against the ground. The owner of both the wagon and horse, named Undertaker, went along, cackling here and there, giving a crooked grin as he watched things pass slowly. He had gotten an odd urge to come to dear Halifax, the place of the broken. He didn't know why he had gotten the strange urge to come to this city, maybe there was something special to be found here?

He sure hoped so, or else it would be a terrible waste of time. Just like that book he had once read, hmm, what was it? Ah, yes, Alice in Wonderland. Such an odd book, Undertaker was almost sure to writer was on a drug. Of course, drugs didn't do much to him, but it must of had an affect on the writer of that book. He remembered the white rabbit, always worried about time. He then remembered one of the only books he owned, a fine book called Lolita. It was basically about this man, who was obsessed with "nymphs." They were truly young girls, but he soon met one, and he named her Lolita. He had done some quite bad things to the girl, even killed her mother, in a way. Even if it was a quite odd book, it was his favorite. Such a great, odd book.

Undertaker chuckled as he went along, but soon stopped Panda and the wagon. A cold breeze rolled in from the nearby ocean, and would have chilled him, if he had not been wearing his cloak and hat. Light rain drops began to fall, and soon, he was a bit wet. He shook himself, and looked around. Might as well check the stores around here real quick before setting up camp. He jumped from the wagon, and walked silently and gracefully. He took the reins from Panda, and grabbed a rope from the back. He tied the rope around her neck, and grabbed the cheek Straps to lead her over to a nearby tree, in which he could tie her up. He wrapped the rope around the tree, and put it into a tight not. He patted the horses hindquarters, before he ran over to a nearby store. But, before he entered, he ran straight into the wall. He blinked in surprise, but laughed lightly at the pain he was supposed to feel. He shook his head, to get rid of the light tickling feeling, before he entered to the dark little store.

Undertaker entered, and instantly saw things of interest. Little dresses, meant for younger girls. There were also older girl clothes, and a few male clothes that might fit him. He walked over to the male clothes, and found a pair of jeans and a plain black shirt that would make good working clothes, if he was doing woodwork or metalwork, but of course, he would need protection if he was going to use metal. He snatched the clothes, and wandered over to the female clothes. There were necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and things to go on your fingers. Weird, how strange! Might as well get some stuff though, perhaps he could trade some stuff. He grabbed a few dresses, one black, one red, one red and black, and one that was all black, but had pretty little lace. He then grabbed a few bracelets, all different colors, and some necklaces with charms and such. He stuffed those in his pockets, and wandered out of the dark shop, careful not to run into anything.

Undertaker whistled a bit, before going to the back of his wagon. It was now raining quite heavily, but at least it wasn't snow. For now. He opened the back, which was simply closed with buttons. He took the dresses, and put the in a certain box in the corner of the wagon, and put them in a box completely filled with female clothes for trade. He then put the bracelets and necklaces into another bin, and he soon leaned against one of the boxes. Luckily, before he started to ride, he put a large tarp over the whole wagon, so it would be water proofed. He could hear the rain patter gently, which soothed him, like incest, and Panda whinnying gently, eating the grass. She was under the protection of the rain, so she would be filthy.

<style type="text/css">
.Undertakerfreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#711111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Undertakerfreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; text-align:center;}
.Undertakerfreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Undertakerfreeb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... akerfb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #8a8d8d; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Undertakerfreeb-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #151515; margin:0 auto;}
.Undertakerfreeb-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #323638; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

I LOVE THIS PLOTTTTTTTT that is all. Just for the record, Maggie hasn’t shifted before ^^;

Magnolia had grown up. She had shed both her baby looks and baby attitude. Day after day of brooding, hating her family and missing her mother, Magnolia Monroe was finally at her wits end. She avoided Niro like a plague. Every moment spent with her father was torturous. It would be correct to call her a rebellious teenager. Maggie almost forgot what a empty-headed little girl she used to be. The new Magnolia wore a constant scowl on her face and rarely made eye contact with anyone. She found herself roaming farther and farther each day away from Niro and the godforsaken home she shared with him.

She regularly left the packlands on her excursions. She didn’t give a shit about how her father felt. There was no denying that Maggie was a stubborn little girl. Deep down somewhere she knew that her family’s decision to leave was not caused by him. When Lolita left, she was another being entirely; she was entranced by her mirror image father, absolutely mesmerized. Back then he was a rare occurrence that brought about smiles and playtime. Shortly after Lolita’s disappearance she realized how stupid she had been staying here. There was nothing left for her here now. She wasn’t even sure why she hadn’t left yet. Something was keeping her here, but it was something she couldn’t put her finger on.

She was out too late again. The rain irritated the spoiled girl, a cherry on the top of another shit day. She stood on a trail outside of Halifax that she had discovered some nights ago and wanted to investigate further. She walked aimlessly, ignoring the chilly water collecting on her wispy coat. The Princess kept walking, until an object in the distance caught her attention. It was some sort of wooden structure that a horse was pulling. Maggie couldn’t tell if there was someone out there, until the wind picked up and brought an unfamiliar scent to her jet black nose. Intrigued, Magnolia picked up the pace. A male was there, tending to the horse. The teenager smiled to herself before making her way over until she was about ten feet from the stranger. “What are you doing?” she asked innocently, barely audible over the sound of the rain.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5232/souls57copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by fae! <3
[html]

Credit: To Alli for this Sexy Table! OOC: >D I do too, I do too. WC:776

The rain coming down heavily, The Undertaker grumbled, slightly unhappy. His odd hat wet, his robe almost soaked, he walked to the back of his wagon, and buttoned the two fabrics together, so no one could see him. He also did the opening in the front, and he finally began to under dress. He changed into casual blue jeans, and a simply black shirt. He also grabbed a water proofed jacket that he had found. Even his hair silver hair was soaked he noticed. He grumbled even more, and reached for a red string to tie up his long hair, that would soon brush the ground. Now, at least, it was up to his bottom, but still pretty wet. He even moved his bangs so he would run into anything, or walk of a cliff or something. He pushed the long bangs back, and tied a single green string around them, and attached that string to the string that held up the rest of his hair. His green yellow eye and red eye shown, as he jumped back out, putting a hood over his head.

Undertaker walked over to Panda quickly, and almost untied her from the tree, but with a sigh, decided they might as well stay here for the day. It was to rainy, and he didn't feel like putting Panda through the rain. He gave a sigh, before going back into his wagon, searching for a cigarette and his lighter.

Undertaker came out of the wagon once more, and now had a cigarette in his mouth. He puffed out some smoke, as he checked the other stores. All of them, empty, or no good items. He had basically cleaned out that clothes store, but maybe there was some more in the back? Undertaker shrugged, and ventured back into the store. He didn't find anything very good in the back, except a few good cigarette packages, and some rotting fruit. No use for the fruit, but the cigarettes were useful. He came back out, puffing a cigarette easily, and soon, walked over to the back of his wagon, about to get in, before he heard a soft noise, and his one ear twitched lightly. His head turned easily towards a young girl, almost not visible through the rain. He blinked, and then tilted his head slightly. It was raining pretty damn hard, and it wasn't good for a girl like herself to be alone.

He approached, quickly, his long legs carrying him quickly. He blinked as he approached her, she had an innocent like beauty, and he chuckled a bit. Lolita? Lolita? My Darling Lolita. He chuckled to himself, remembering the sexually obsession Humbert had with Lolita. She was still young, almost a teen, but still held the innocent beauty. His was quite tall compared to the girl, she was in Lupus, he was in Optime. Plus, in Optime, he was eight feet tall, so she was almost an ant compared to him. He went down on his knee, even if he knew it was going to get wet. He blinked his red and yellow green eye, and realized he had just revealed the ugly scars to this girl. He was slightly alarmed, wondering if she would run, or run screaming to her mum. He looked at her with his piercing yellow green and red eye, and replied, not bothering to use his long voice,

"I was simply collecting clothes, necklaces, bracelets, and rings. Now, I have a question for you, Miss, are you frightened, of my face, of my eyes? Little Lolita."

He chuckled to himself, and took off his jacket. He wasn't going to get cold that easily, and plus, he could run to the wagon to get another. This girl would maybe get cold easily, so, he gently set the water proof jacket upon her back.

<style type="text/css">
.Undertakerfreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#711111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Undertakerfreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; text-align:center;}
.Undertakerfreeb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... akerfb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #8a8d8d; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Undertakerfreeb-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #151515; margin:0 auto;}
.Undertakerfreeb-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #323638; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Green eyes took in the tremendous frame, and the girl gasped at the stranger’s appearance. He was massive compared to the tiny lupus girl several feet below him. She even let out a shiver, despite her desperate attempts to keep it in. This was not good. The Monroe girl suddenly became very afraid as she listened to the figure in front of her speak. Her mind whirred a hundred miles a minute as she thought of a potential escape route. Cour des Miracles wasn’t too far away; she could always howl for Niro if she needed help. But the teenager REALLY didn’t want to do that. But at least she had that option. Though if this stranger followed her she would probably be screwed.

So he was looting. The girl let out a small, nervous laugh. The scars were extremely overwhelming, not to mention his massive size made her feel tiny. But then, the stranger said Lolita and the Princess narrowed her eyes, suddenly flushed with anger. “My name is not Lolita, and I’m not afraid of anyone,” she said with anger boiling, permeating every word she spat out. The spoiled brat tried to contain how she felt, but she was nearly bursting with fury.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5232/souls57copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by fae! <3
[html]

Credit: To Alli for this Sexy Table!

Undertaker watched as the girl shivered a bit, and his head tilted lightly. was she still cold? Hm. She was younger still, maybe she had a thin pelt. But then he knew, she gasped soon as she saw his face, or maybe it was his massive size? Who knows? Undertaker sure didn't. She seemed frightened, as if she couldn't believe what she had just gotten too, like she was in deep shit. No, she wasn't in deep shit, he was simply having a conversation and asking a question. She was a teenage, but she tried to suppress how scared she was. He simpled cackled a bit, and watched her with a curious gaze in his odd eyes, that had slight sadness in them.

His ear perked as he heard a small, nervous laugh erupted from her dainty jaws. He chuckled softly, as her eyes kept drifting from his face to his large size. The small girl was nervous and frightened of the large male, like most. Although, a surprise was in store, she soon narrowed her eyes, and flushed with anger as the rain poured. She didn't like to be called Lolita it seemed. She almost exploded with her words, and replied back with a quite angry reply. He simply responded,

"Miss, Miss. I was simply pulling something out of a book, called Lolita. I am sorry if it offended you, dear. And, I am quite happy that you aren't scared of my brutal appearance, I often cover these scars with bangs. You are the first who has seen my eyes and face since I have arrived. Might as well introduce myself. I am Undertaker, but you can call me Cheshire if you want. It is raining quite hard, would you like to take shelter from it by coming into my wagon? By the way, if I may know, what is your name?"

His voice was cool and calm as he spoke, and his eyes showed light happiness as he gave his famous crooked smile. Many were frightened by his scary appearances, but this brave little girl wasn't. Lolita. This girl was Lolita, in his mind, whether she liked it, or not.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

occgoodnessss

Magnolia watched the horrifying stranger before her try and fix his mistake of calling her Lolita, and it managed to anger the princess more. He had no idea how much of a mistake he made by using that word in front of her. The little girl stiffened her body as he continued to talk, and for a moment Magnolia thought of leaving. But for some reason she didn’t and couldn’t figure out why. She didn’t feel particularly in danger despite his grotesque looks, which was comforting, but she also didn’t see the benefit of talking to this stranger either.

The male introduced himself as Undertaker, and then Cheshire, and the young girl wondered to herself which name she preferred. She didn’t want to pick a silly name for her new companion, but it definitely had to be unexpected. He seemed genuine and after the initial shock seemed harmless. “Just… don’t say that again, okay?” she said shakily as she made eye contact with the brute. “I’m…. I’m Magnolia. Magnolia Monroe. And your scars aren’t that bad. I’ve met people with far more gross things about them than some messed up skin,” She said with a little more confidence than before, but still weak.

This could be interesting.

<style type="text/css">
.Magnfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7b5af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Magnfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Magnfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... liafrb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #b7b5af; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Magnfreeb2-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3f3e37; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli <3
[/html]
[html]

Credit: To Alli for this Sexy Table!

Undertaker watched the girl carefully, as the rain came pouring down onto his head, causing his hair to get soaked once more. At least the Lolita was dry. Although, she would have a unique, cute look if she was all wet. Oh, that would be cute. He chuckled to himself softly, as he crouched, face to face with the girl, but just far enough for her to be comfortable. He gave a tiny smile, as he crossed his arms a bit, keeping the warmth in his body. He sighed a bit, as the rain kept falling, falling, falling. He grabbed his long hair, that was lightly touching the ground now, and squeezed the liquid out of it, even though he knew it would soon be soaked once more.

His unique colored eyes were gently placed up the little Lolita, the little girl that reminding him of the real Lolita, the one Humbert had loved with his life, until it was shattered. Undertaker's eyes drifted a bit, towards the ground, all around, until the girl spoke. His eyes flicked up, and heard her say never to call her Lolita again. He gave a smile, and nodded simply, his eyes narrowing slightly as the girl attempted to make eye contact. Brave girl, brave girl indeed. He gave a small smile at this, though. The girl soon said her name, which was Magnolia. His eyes lit a bit, so, little Maggie. Not the same as Lolita, but little Maggie was cute enough. He gave a smile, and listened as she continued to speak. He chuckled, and smiled a crooked smile, his usual smile. His eyes lit up slightly, with light happiness. Although the girl didn't see it, gears were working in his mind. This girl wasn't just going to be little Maggie, this girl was going to be his Little Maggie. A true tale of Lolita. He then spoke, his kind voice low,

"Thank you, Miss Magnolia. I have gotten many insults from these scars, I am glad someone thinks they are not to bad. Now, how about talking more in my wagon? I am kinda getting soaked to the bone here. Also, I can show you a few things that I have, if you would like?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

schmee schmooo schhmeeeee schmooooo. Also, I know the undertaker closed the wagon, but for the sake of the thread going faster and not having her wait for him to open it up again, lets just pretend Maggie found an easy way in idk XD

The girl clung to frayed jacket he had given to her earlier and shivered. Magnolia awkwardly sat on the cold ground, grabbing the jacket with her jaws, and took a paw to her mohawk which she tried to get dry. She mimicked Undertaker’s actions, and she didn’t really know why, but it seemed like the right thing to do. She made eye contact again as he talked, and she gave him a small, sad smile that filled up her entire face despite her efforts to conceal it.

“Chesh,” she said suddenly, his nickname finally decided. “ that sounds like a good idea. I’m freezing, and my mohawk feels weird when it’s wet,” she pawed at her blue-gray hair again in irritation. The girl was happy she didn’t wear her headband today, the veil probably would have gotten ruined in the tremendous rain. Magnolia didn’t wait for her new friend to tell her to get in the wagon, she just hopped in. Undertaker did indeed have quite a lot of things that he was carrying around. She wondered if all of this stuff had been looted, or if he had made or found the things. If Niro knew what she was doing he would probably get mad… but her father didn’t really cross her mind. Her new friend didn’t seem too dangerous, and after all, Maggie hadn’t made any friends since her sisters left.

“Your scars really don’t bother me. My mom used to think she was dead, or something…. I don’t really know, but it was weird,” Maggie didn’t really know what else to say.. she was just trying to make the situation less awkward. She really was afraid of him, but she was determined to not let it show just yet.

<style type="text/css">
.Magnfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7b5af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Magnfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... liafrb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #b7b5af; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3f3e37; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli <3
[/html]
[html]

Credit: To Alli for this Sexy Table! OOC: lol, Teleportation xD

Undertaker shivered a bit as the rain came down, the large rain droplets hitting his single ear and long hair. He blinked a bit, to get rid of the smaller water droplets away from his eyes. He watched with a light cackle as the girl clung to the warm jacket that he had given her, and watched as she ran a small paw through her tiny blue-gray mohawk. He chuckled softly at this, giving a small smile. He caught her eyes, and saw a fairly sad look on her young face, of innocence. He blinked, the sad face didn't suit her very well, but it was still cute in a way. Still, he gave a small frown at the sad look, and decided he would ask once the were in the warmer wagon.

Undertaker was just about to stand up, when little Maggie said a sudden word, that sounded like the beginning of Cheshire. His single ear twitched a bit, and he turned his attention back to her, and crouched a bit. He looked at her with his curious eyes, but they held a slight evil look in their depths, but of course, a pup couldn't detect that. She talked of being freezing, and how her mohawk felt strange when it was wet. He chuckled a bit, and he simply replied,

"Yes, Miss Magnolia, my hair also feels quite weird when it is wet, it feels... well, wet."

Undertaker gave a small grin, and watched as the girl easily hopped into the wagon, despite her short legs. Undertaker followed, but before he entered, he grabbed his long hair, and twisted it softly to let the water come out. He soon entered, and reached into one of the many boxes he had. He grabbed out two towels, in which he found in Florida when he used to live there. He also retrieve two blankets, and gently took of the coat that was on her. He replaced it with the towel, and when she wanted to blanket, he could simply lay it on her. He lit a few candles, and a incense. He gave a small smile, as he reached into a small box next to him, and pulled out many shiny things; necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, and more. He picked up a single earring, that dangled a bit, and had a few feathers gently hanging off of it. He talked, but not really to anyone.

"I have many things, don't I? I find some stuff, I get stuff from abandoned stores, like the one I was just in, I get stuff through trades, I get paid for jobs, I even make some stuff. Like this earring. It's made out of gold, that I melted down. I added a few feathers, just to give it a light look. Would you like to look through this box? There might be something you like."

Undertaker gave another small smile, before gently putting down the earring, and gently sliding the box over to the lupus Magnolia. Undertaker look around the wagon, but his eyes always fell upon the girl. The light scent of the incense floated gently around the warm and pleasant wagon, as the rain poured. This girl interested him, that was for sure. So unique, the odd innocence, but a feeling always came. The feeling of wanting to break that innocence. His possessiveness began to kick in. Right now, it was just a bit. He liked the girl, easily to converse with. His ear twitched as she began to speak again, and the interest showed in his eyes. He listened, and his interest just grew. What a strange mother. He soon spoke, in his low toned voice,

"What an odd disease... Is your mom..... gone? What about your father?"

The truth about asking about the mother, was that really, if she was dead, oh, how Undertaker would have loved to gently rip through her body, looking for a way she died. Of course, he would bury her later on, and bless her body. He leaned a bit forward, his hand under his chin, his eyes interested and curious about the young girl, the little Lolita.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

Guess who sucks at life?! I DOOOO Big Grin
Also, lawwwwl at Maggie being into shiny things XD XD

As Undertaker made his way around the wagon doing this and that, the little girl kept shivering. She spotted the towels in his hand and smiled, taking one from him and draping it on top of the jacket. She was feeling better already, and decided to take the other one and run it through her mohawk. Undertaker started talking again, and the little one watched intently, silver tail beating against the wooden floor with a slow wag. Greedy green eyes peered at the boxes of silvery, shiny things, and Magnolia’s head was filled with wonder. “So pretty,” she said softly, almost in a daze. Magnolia had an affinity (if not an obsession) for shiny things.

Magnolia was amazed at the stranger she bumped into, and found herself unable to stop smiling. The Princess took a few necklaces, and a bracelet or two. Magnolia’s eyes started looking at Undertaker again, the biggest grin plastered to her face. Undertaker then mentioned her mother again, which made the little girl instantly scowl. “You could say she’s gone. She didn’t die, but she sure as hell left here. Left me not too long ago with my dad, that bitch,” she said trailed off quietly, giving her companion the dirtiest look she could muster. “It’s not so bad really, but she took both my sisters. So now I do a whole lot of nothing without them,” The little girl was sad for a moment, suddenly missing Poppy and Foxglove.

“What about you?” she asked the similarly-colored stranger, intent on changing the subject. Magnolia still clung to the towels, intermittently shivering. “What about your parents?”

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli <3
[/html]
[html]

:: :: OOC::SHINNNYYYY You do not suck at life xD

Undertaker watched with slight amusement as little Lolita went through the jewelry, almost hypnotized by the shiny things. She seemed to like them, that was for sure, her green eyes had slight greediness in their emerald depths. He chuckled, he had much more. For some reason, this girl was just so cute, in a wicked way, for some reason. Yet, she was just a youngling, how could she even have a drop of wicked in her sweet blood? Undertaker grabbed another blanket, and gently laid it over her back, before leaning back once more, watching the girl with light amusement in his different colored eyes.

Undertaker watched her with even more amusement and interest as a large grin appeared upon her dainty face. She took a few necklaces, and around two bracelets. She seemed quite happy, but he watched as that faded into a large scowl, which only amused him even more. It seemed that her mother was a sensitive spot. What about her father? Oh, how that would be fun. He wanted to tease her, steal her, take her. How amused. Undertaker chuckled ever so lightly as she cussed a bit, talking of how her mother left, but she didn't die. Pity, he would have loved to check what was up with her brain. Undertaker watched with widened eyes, very amused, as she tried to give a dirty look, which just ended up as an adorable look. He wondered what her panicking look looked like, and other emotions. Undertaker watched as the girl seemed a bit sad, about how her mother took her sisters, but left her. Seeing the sad look, Undertaker wanted her even more. His possessiveness was coming in quickly.

Undertaker's eyes looked slightly surprised as she asked about him.He gave an invisible smirk, before he began to speak,

"Dear little Maggie, I think I shall call you that. My parents weren't very good. My mother was like a prostitute, you know what that means, I hope? She had me, and then she left my father for many other men. Of course, he came after my mother and killed her. Then, My dad comes after me, and tries to kill me. But, I escaped. My father was a terrible man, what about yours?"

The part of his mother being a prostitute was true, but the father part was wrong. Undertaker really killed three others, before his father came after him to kill him. And his father hesitated before killing him, that's how Undertaker got away. His father was a fool, a fool for love. Undertaker, of course, didn't reveal that he was lying, of course.

<style>
.undertaker-pinkelephants .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants b {color:#ff8ebb;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-b {width:475px; border:0px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-name {margin:-20px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:right; padding:10px 25px 0px 0px; width:475px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Undertaker-pin ... ttom-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:0px solid #E5CDB6; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7676dd; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding: 10px 0px;}
.undertaker-pinkelephants-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #ff8ebb; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Dear little Maggie….

The Princess couldn’t remember a time when her mother gave her attention the way Cheshire was giving her interest. She was reveling in it, he was paying genuine attention to her, and the girl loved to be in the center of attention regardless of who was around her. He seemed so gentle, so caring, and the little girl found it hard to pay attention to what the male before her was saying.

Magnolia watched Undertaker as he spoke, not really absorbing what the man was saying. He mentioned prostitution, which Maggie was unfamiliar with, but didn’t bother interrupting his story so she just nodded. He continued to talk about his father, but Magnolia only listened to the end of what he was saying when he asked about Niro. Magnolia gave him a frown. “Niro’s okay, I guess, but we don’t talk very much. He’s only taking care of me because my mom threw me on him. He has a mate, Amaranth, and she’s nice. But I’m by myself mostly. Dads just suck, a lot, I guess…” she trailed off, thinking about Niro. And then she realized she really and truly didn’t care about him. She’d grow up and live on her own eventually and wouldn’t have to live around her father who was never really there.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Alli <3
[/html]