Tonight Were Goin Hard..[p]
Mizu Kuin was bored with traveling. She wanted to have fun tonight. She had hidden her important bag so that she wouldn't loose it. She had been collecting alcohol for that past 3 hours and she had lots of it. She had found another bad and was currently using that to carry her vodka and the rest of her 'items' in. She was searching for more and knew that the packs probably had some. She was headed up to Dahlia De Mai to search for some. She knew she could get in major trouble for this, but she didn't care. She stopped about 50 feet from the borders, maybe she could find someone else who wanted to go on a drinking binge/raid with her. She grinned, it would be more fun with another person. She stopped, and looked around, not seeing anyone she decided to sit and wait. Maybe someone would come along soon, and if they didn't she would continue on the raid herself.

In the meentime she wanted to get a little tipsy so she shifted quickly into her Optime form. She pulled out a giant bottle of vodka and took a swig. It burned her throat but she didn't care. She chugged it back, enjoying how the liquid hit her stomach. She sighed after the bottle was gone, they always seemed to go to quickly. She pulled out another bottle and started on it, waiting for someone to come along...
[html]

occgoodnessss

Silyva and Rina had been traveling very close to the borders of one of the near by packs lately. Keeping her dear Marten close, she just wanted a look to see what some of the pack lands looked like. Are they dens like normal wolves take or little towns like ones who try to be like the humans? Never clearly stepping over the border she kept a sharp eye out for any ones who lived in the area. Having no clue if any of the wolves were friendly around here or if they were ass holes like the rest of them. HSe had encountered only a few other pack wolves. They thought of themselves as so high and mighty just because they belonged somwhere. Well she belonged somewhere too. Right her with her Rina, Marten creature. This world was hers as much as it was theirs. Just because she was a loner, that didn't mean anything. She liked being a loner. Taking rules from someone else just wasn't her style.

As she walked along on two legs she began to wonder why she was on two legs? She has always rathered been on four. Then she remember that she had reached back to take something that was in her back which was on her back. She couldn't do that with four legs on the ground now could she.. Oh how she was staring to lose her memory because of the drug she smoked every once in a while. As quick as the thought came it soon vanished when she noticed a wolf up ahead. Did it belong to this pack? As she slowly aproched she wispered to Rina. "Little on come here. Stay on my sholders while I talk to this wolf. If anything happens, run. Come back later and see if I am still alive. If not. Eat my fleash, to fill yourself. Then you will be on you own.." Hoping some of that got through to the small animal she walked out into the clearing. "Hello there.."

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Mizu saw a wolf in front of her. She started to make her way over to Mizu and she grinned. There was a small creature on her back and Mizu smiled at it. "Hello." Her words were slightly slurred for the alcohol had begun to kick in. She hiccuped, "I am Mizzzzu" She giggled, becoming drunker by the second. "Want ssome?" She held the bottle out to the wolf in front of her. Mizu silently cursed herself in her head, she had control over her mental part of her body but when it came to what she acted physically she had no control over herself. So much for a good first impression! She laughed in her head, Oh well, I'm even more fun this way... I hope. She looked at the wolf in front of her, "Would you like to join me on sstealing ssome alcohol from thiss here pack?" Her voice came out squeaky and wavery. She took another swig of vodka and sighed. It burned her throat and traveled to her nose, but she didn't care. The feeling afterwords felt good.
[html]

occgoodnessss

She looked at the drunken creature come towards her. Trying to hold back a giggle she replyed "Heya, Im Silyva. and this is Rina" Nodding her head towards her "My beloved Marten creature." She watched as she stumbled around. She hadn't been drunk in a long time.. Maybe today sounded like the right day? Reaching around to slide off her bag, she took out a bottle of wine she had. Wine went down a lot easier that hard liqur. "No, no I have my own stash at the moment. But I will drink with you." Still wary of the wolf she plopped down rigt were she was and popped the top. Taking a long slow gulp of her wine, she tried to settle down.

Ether this wolf was really drunk or crazy. "Ummm, I think ima have to get a bit more drunk before I do anying like that." Laughing a bit, she smilled towads the other wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]
Mizu nodded and smiled at both people in front of her. She tipped back another drink as Silyva pulled out some wine. She laughed, "Well drink up cause I want to go... CRAZY!" she yelled the last word and laughed furiously. She smiled and tipped her head back letting a little giggle escape from her throat. She put the bottle down for a minute and tried to readjust herself on the ground but she stumbled and rolled back, falling on the ground. She laughed as she tried to sit back up. "So.. how are you?" She laughed some more as took another drink, a hiccup following.
[html]

occgoodnessss

Silyva looked at the wolf Mizu, she was already falling all over tha place. There was no way in hell that Mizu could be any threat in the state that she was in, so Silyva chugged down another sollow. She watched as the she wolf made a tumble to the dround. A small giggle excaped. Seemed as the wine was already taking a hold of her. Walking over to where the wolf had fallen she took a seat next to her. Pulling cig from her back she lit a match and began to smoke. Soon she started a pattern. Smoke, drink, giggle, smoke, drink, giggle and repeat. It had been a long time since she had sat down with someone besides her Rina and got wasted. It was nice to have some other wolf to keep her company. Not that she didn't enjoy her Rina's company, bacause she did. It was just she had ever hardly spent any time with her own kind. She loved Rina with all her heart and would chose her over any wolf any day.

Her mind began to get fuzzy. Thought racing through her head like speeding bullets. SHe barly caught what Mizu had said while she was thinking. "Ohhhh... Uhhhh.. I-Im fine. Thanksss." Her words seemed to slurr a little. Some would consider her a light weight when it came to drinking.. "How are youu?" Taking another sip and a puff of her cig. "Oh how rude! Would you like sommmee? Winee? Sssmoke?" She lifted them up to let the she wolf have a good view.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
ooc- Sorry! I know my posts have been really really short recently. School has got me all mused out!

She laughed for no apparent reason, "Great!" She watched as Silyva pulled out a cig. She looked at it and licked her lips. When she offered she couldn't have looked so eager. "I'll take a smoke." Feeling slightly rude but not really caring she took the cigarette from her hands and took a long drag from it. Her eyes rolled back as she sighed out all the smoke, "Mmmm.." She took another drag, holding the smoke inside her lungs. She let it come out in rings and laughed, the rest of the smoke fleeing from her mouth. She held the cig out to Silvya, giving it back to her if she wanted it.
[html]

occgoodnessss

OOC: Nahhh your alright! Take your timeSmile

Silyva watched as Mizu took a puff from the cig. It seemed to relax her. She had to admit that they did relax her quite a bit as well. Taking another sip from her wine she leaned back to the ground to lie on her back. The cool dirt, leaves crunching and tiny bugs running, afraid they will become squished. As Mizu tried to give back the cig she just shook her head "No, no I have another." Sitting up to grab another. "You keep it. But for a price." Laying back down she slurred out while blowing out smoke. "Let me have a taste of your vodka aye?"

Giggling a bit here and there she look around. Something seemed to be missing but she just couldn't put her tounge on it. Something was wrong.. Sitting back up a bit to fast, she faltered and almost fell back down. Taking a slow look around she tried to think. Her bag was here, there was no one around them that she could smell, and her Rina was hereee--- "Oh my gosh!" With a jump, she got to her feet and tried to stand. "Rina! Where aaare yooou loveee?!" Taking a look around. Damn why did she have to match the dirt and trees. Everything seemed to be moving to fast. It was all a mess.

Nearly jumping put of her fur when she felt something nip her toes. With a tiny yeilp she wipped around to see Rina at her feet. "Holly shit Rina! Scare the hell outta me why dontcha?!" Leaning down to sit back next to Rina she grabed a hold of her and began to slowly pet her. "Uhhhh Mmmmm... Sorry bout' that. Hehehehe..." Looking over to their company with a goofy smile. She knew she must have looked like a crazy wolf.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
ooc- SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!! XD

Mizu smiled as she was told to keep the cigarete. She took another long drag from it. She let the smoke come out of her nose and she handed the bottle of vodka over to Silyva. Here ya go!" she giggled and took more drags. Mizu had a look of worry on her face as Silyva jumped up. She seemed to have lost something and Mizu looked around for something that could have been her's. When she found it Mizu giggled, "Uh oh!" She laughed some more as she took a swig of vodka, followed by a long drag from the cigarette.

Mizu laughed, "So.. Is you drunk enough yet to raid." She pointed a slightly shaky hand towards the borders of the pack. She laughed loudly. Raiding the pack lands seemed like it would be a fun thing to do. She got giddy and jumpy. Not thinking about weather or not they could get hurt. But honestly she didn't care.
[html]

occgoodnessss

OOC: Don't worry. I haven't been on this thing in a while! School crap, Its killing my muse for all my threadsTongue

Silyva took the vodka and had herself a nice long sip. It burned as it went down but it tasted quite nice. "Mmmmmm.... Thannksss." A slight hiccup came out and she giggled. She prefurred her wine but it seemed that vodka had a harder hit.

After her crazy moment with the Rina search she tried to settle down. With a sigh she took another hit of her smoke. She could feel it seep into her lungs and fill her insides. Oh how great it felt. The rush it added to her head. Which, was about pretty messed up right around then. Silyva flopped her head to the side when Mizu brought up the raid again. "Oh.. Oooohhhhh yess.!" She laughed at the fact that she had forgotten. "Im sure enough ready when you are!"

Silyva pulled up herself from her sitting place and tried to stand. She was a bit wobbly but she could make it. With a huge smile and a few hiccups, she was up and ready to go

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+
[/html]
[html]

--

Ears dressed in cinnamon and caramel hues lay flat against a darker shaded skull, a classic sign of deep dissatisfaction. His approach was quick, though silent, following the scent of trespassers by the borders. Eventually there was the stench of clear fire liquid again. He was not their master, but he had something to say when strangers spoke of raiding so close to a pack’s boldly marked borders. Lavender hues had turned deep, overcome with shadow that hid more than even he was aware of. His life was not what he thought it to be, but time would eventually tell him this as it tightened the noose of madness around his throat.

”There shall be no raiding here,” the dark voice rumbled as the alpha trotted into sight, the secui form inherited from his father revealing a large, muscular beast. But that was surely all there was. Perhaps he looked like the demon that had attempted to paint ‘Souls’ lands with blood, but his mind was his own. Or so the poor Dahlian fiercely believed. How ignorant he remained. Lips drew up above pearly white fangs, exposed to strengthen the appearance of his displeasure at seeing these two canines here. This was not the time or place to show such behaviour, and thus he was deeply suspicious. They had committed no crime yet, but he was not about to allow them to get that far.

<style>
.conorvinter2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conorvinter2 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conorvinter2 b {color:#6a4587; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conorvinter2 {background-color:#e3def6; background-image:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:70px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #706694; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#534e65; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conorvinter2-border {width:450px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]