Sing to me, the broken hearted
[html]
Hymn didn't expect Fatin to pay special attention to her of course, her question had been a valid one though. If her mother was still around then she wanted a chance to see what she would be doing before agreeing to stay with her grandmother. In a way, she didn't even need it answered. She was a patient girl, though that patience was a newfound quality, and she stood quietly by as Fatin spoke to the rest of them. She seemed happy, really, glad to have her family and that they would stay together as a pack, which only made Hymn hurt even more inside. All her mother had ever wanted was for her to stay and settle down. She'd tried it once, tried so hard, only to find herself up and wandering away within a matter of a few days. There had been to many unanswered questions for her to just settle down and live with it.

Soon enough Fatin was taking her aside from the group and she followed in silence, half frowning. That in itself had confirmed the answer to her question, her mother was dead. When they finally stopped and settled in to a place, she turned to Fatin. "How long ago?" She asked quietly, it was no longer a question as to whether she was alive or not. Aside from that, there were also other questions. When she had last seen her mother she had been told she had two little brothers and sisters and, though she hadn't really spent much time with them, she wondered about them also.

[/html]
[html]

They had passed a certain point it seemed where Fatin didn't need to outright say what happened. She wondered if Phasma had died of a broken heart and it terrified Fatin to the core. If Phasma, so strong and seemingly solid could die that way, what was keeping Fatin herself alive? Hymn's question stopped Fatin in her tracks for a moment and she stared at her feet blankly. How many days had it been? Had they turned to weeks and months without Fatin even realizing it? How much time had she spent without her dark daughter with her? Wincing, Fatin shook her head before turning her eyes up towards Hymn almost shamefully. "I...I don't even remember." She remembered how cold it had been, how cold Phasma had been, which meant it had been in Winter. "She came to live in Jaded Shadows, as my Beta....and I found her one day, curled up by the fire. She just....drifted away in her sleep..." She explained quietly, keeping the record of her discovery as minimal as possible.

"I buried her out by the Syemv house, with Inferni's permission. I wanted her to be able to watch the sunset on the house and the sea..." It had been important to her, that Phasma rest happily. "I'm so sorry Hymn...." There was little else she thought of to explain, because there had been way to know what Fate had planned.

[/html]