Souls charries based on....?
QUOTE (Zana Avaya Lykoi @ Mar 10 2012, 09:11 PM)
DaVinci is based off Imriel from Jacqueline  Carey's Kushiel Trilogy. [/quote]
<____> I adored both of her series. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

So far, the only real characteristics I've seen in Arte that reflect anything I've seen in other characters or people, is her OCD, which actually stems from me; I'm sure other things will manifest, either from myself or outside sources. I've been considering basing her loosely on Joscelin Verreuil, at least as far as her fighting style is concerned. Moving in circles, etc.
Naniko's not based off of anything, really. :] She got her name from my friend's cat Naniko >____> but has developed her own personality and mindset over the nearly 6 years I've played her on 'Souls :33

I don't tend to base my characters off of things, but I do notice that each one of them is sort of...some part of me. Like Nate is my space-fanatic, star-loving side. I love contemplating the galaxy and wondering what else is out there. And doing star charts and finding constellations and other planets, stuff like that ^^

Wretch is probably my social anxiety side, when I shut down and don't want to go out or don't want to be around other people at all. I'm normally just as happy to be alone as I am to be around others, which is...her, too. Heh.

and Naniko honestly fits in really well with my own personality. She's a bold leader who knows what to do and what to say in most situations to get stuff done. She's developed into a leader, though she didn't start that way. And she is very sarcastic and cynical c:
thou shalt resurrect this because i have things to say >Big Grin

Angel is mildly a mix of a crazy obsessive christian, assassins creed and my infinite love of Spain. There isn't much to say really :|

Odessa sort of did nothing for ages, then became a medic. She developed on her own while I was learning about Salsola, which is why I adopted her XD

Tony, god I love Tony <3, he's a big kid at heart, who try to protect everyone he loves, but can't stand not being told things, being outdone or being overshadowed. The only parts that are based on someone of his are his uber curly hair, which is based off of one of my favourite defenders who has a curly hair Big Grin and his height and mass by another player who is like 6'8"

Amaury is just a character who I can mess about with because he is flexible.

And Io <3 is a disturbingly emotionless, messed up eastern european woman. who hoards puppies and has loose morals by accident. i do lvoe her though <3
Niernan isn't based on anyone, he's just kinda me.... but Irish and a bit more playful and good at pranking people. Oh, and Male.

I created Baird from my Gears of War obsession. His looks and name come straight from the character Damon Baird, and he was supposed to be a sarcastic ass who has trouble making friends, talking to people normally, and engaging in social functions, just like Damon Baird.... But he sort of evolved into your typical Aussie... Laidback, cool, amazing sense of humour, and unintelligible slang. I made him a Dingo because I wanted to be the first played Dingo on 'Souls, and I wanted to bring a few Aussie animals to Nova Scotia. LET THE QUOLLS SPREAD! MWAHAHAHA
A lot of Unatsi's mannerisms (namely, his constant stupid rambling) are based off the dumbest moron who ever lived.
Axelle ... is really based off myself and what I would want myself to form into someday Wink

Rio... kinda had a set personality that I morphed into myself kinda... she's based off of my shy awkward side (the one i try to hide most of the time and replace with crazy Sammie aka Axelle bahaha) Though she does have some of her own attributes as well - extremely polite, housewife kind of personality. She'd made a great mother someday, despite all the problems she's dealing with O.o

Tyko... just kinda getting a hang of his crazyness. I started souls with a male character, which I didnt exactly have a plan for how his personality would form, so that failed. BUT Tyko .. is going pretty well. He isnt all the thing I originally planned for him (INSANE being one of them!) butttt.... he's sticking to most of it. SOMEHOW I have to incorporate his episodes (alternative personality disorder stuffs) into more of his posts... Not too good with adding voices into peoples heads anymore >.<

Anddd his slave Abella (NPC) is basically your average respectable slave. She doesnt talk out of turn and shes completely loyal - for now.

YEP. That's all I got.
Alyssum, I think, was supposed to be based off of me at one point of time... Though in the end, she is really nothing like me besides her emotional mood swings. xD I like having the idea of a female warrior, though sometimes I have trouble writing from that angle because I'm not really the hero-y type of person. xD But, I dunno, me and her writing get along pretty well. It was not until I picked her up for the third time did I really base her off of anybody, or more like something; a lot of songs by Lady Antebellum fit her. x3

Sparrow is actually one of the easiest characters for me to write about. She isn't based on anyone either, since I worked with what Raze suggested and built her up from there. x3 But, down the road I think she is more or less based on my awkward potato face and the slight fear of unfamiliar men. In fact, we really share a lot, so you can assume that she represents a part od me.

Robert, again, awkward potato face represent. But, instead of basing him on a character, he really just went with the idea of a guy who shuts himself from the world, and slowly realizes how much better the world can be if he can just try. I think sometime soon his personality is going to convert into Peter Parker from the newest Spider-man movie, or more / less Andrew Garfield. |: The lovable dorkface. Also, he may or may not be based on a song called The Riddle by Five for Fighting. :B