but are you here to stay? LEADER NEEDED
[html]

Character Name: Asphyxia Holocaust

Character Birthdate (including year): never specified to me. :\

Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci (not applicable to non-canines): Luperci

Species (not applicable to canines): Coyote

Your e-mail: friendsie_forever@hotmail.com

A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). EmotasticPickles

How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I've been here about two years with a couple characters. (:

Asphyxia was annoyed, her once beautiful black coat was turning into silver shit. She had been moody, everything was ruined and everyone moved. She found out where Inferni was now taking place, no fire could destroy that pack. Quiet and swiftly she made it safely and in hopes that all her family was okay. Naloxone had been trying to wean her off her drug and alcohol problem but after the fire all of them seemed to be misplaced and now she only wanted to see them again. Asphyxia was hungry, she hadn't eaten for a while, not to sure how long ago and that made her moody. She had been running around for days, Inferni the only place the bitch wanted to be. On all four, she thought she wanted to stay down and out of eye sight even though she was sure she could rip anything a part right then.

Muzzle touching ground, her nose moved around, just sniffing. Familiar smells crept up inside her nose and lead to her brain, all the memories. She threw her head back, and echoed a cold howl into the air. The coyote was doubtful that Inferni would have food but they were all eventually going to have to hunt, those wolves sounding tastier than ever. Sitting back on her haunches, the female awaited the arrival of someone, her patience declining less and less every minute she was left sitting there. The lady was in a fixed state though, she was able to save all her drugs and alcohol and she almost was in a drunken state.

[/html]
[html]

The call sounded, but Faolin had found herself fast asleep, curled up around her two precious babies. It took a moment to realize just who it was, but it was familiar none-the-less and it called to her. It took her only moment to realize who it was and a smile spread over her features as her eyes bolted opened and she was awake. Rising to her feet she stepped over the two sleeping children, the only thing heard was the click of her nails on the stone floor. Once she stood at the entrance of the den she bounded down the side swiftly, tail wagging back and forth at a steady pace. Toxic had been sleeping in their den too, she had offered to let him stay with, but she had not noticed if he was there or not this morning. Too busy and frazzled to find her mother who was waiting at the borders for her.

"Mom?" she called out questioningly tilting her head slightly as she pushed the branches out of the way to expose her petite crimson coloured body. There was Asphyxia, old as ever a smile spread across her lips and her tail wagged behind her. "I'm so happy you came back again!" she exclaimed about to run forth but noticed something oddly different from her mother. The other two pups were not with her and neither was Naloxone, this was like last time. They showed up a bit later, maybe this was the same thing. Her tail paused in it's wag and she looked around questioningly for her smaller siblings.

[/html]
[html]

It wasn't long until someone came by, and to be exact it was one of her many lovely daughters, Faolin. "Mom?" is all she heard till she ran up to her daughter and nudged her with her nose, inhaling that scent that she missed so much. "Oh Faol. It's so good to see you." Faolin was looking more mature than ever, more motherly. Asphyxia realized that Faolin was back to her normal self, not having a swollen tummy, meaning that the four year old now has grandchildren.

"I'm so happy you came back again!" Asphyxia smiled for once in a long time and licked the side of Faolin's face, "I wish to stay, if I can. I realize I've let you down many times but I'm planning on staying for a real long time." and with that she looked around, "In the morning I expect to see my beautiful grandchildren." but right now she needed Faolin to call her son-in-law for she suspected that Gabriel was still in charge and she really needed to just settle down right now, some good sleep and maybe something to wake her up later by a shot of vodka that she had left over and maybe some 'sweets'.

The black female was not the same without her Naloxone. Without him and her children, she was nothing but a drunken, stoned, cold hearted bitch. She needed them, she needed her whole family. But she wouldn't dare admit that she ever needed someone. Asphyxia always proved that the only time she ever showed emotion towards someone was family only and a few coyotes spread across the lands, "Would you mind...if I stayed Faol?" was her only question because she wasn't going to stay here if her closest daughter did not even want to see her old face.

[/html]
[html]

The woman's response made her heart skip a few beats, she was so worried that Asphyxia would not care and had forgotten about her again. Could that be possible? Nope, and he question was answered. She was not again forgotten about, thankful for that she listened to her mother's words and smiled. The girl squinted as a wet tongue found her face and she smiled returning the lick to her mother's cheek. It was so good to see her back, safe and alive once again. With Asphyxia back, Toxic would be living with her from then on she guessed. The girl frowned slightly because she had grown quite fond of her younger sibling, but the frown was soon replaced with a smile yet again.

"Oh, mom. They are so big now, you haven't even seen them yet," she spoke quietly, tail pausing in mid-wag. Returning her nuzzle she breathed in the thick scent of everywhere she had been and let her breath escape after holding onto it for too long. Faolin was afraid Asphyxia would disappear with the scent. Reopening her crimson eyes they turned back to her mother's own and she nodded quickly. "I would LOVE it if you came back, Toxic really needs you. I think he feels kind of ... abandoned." Not really what she wanted to say to her mother, but it had to be said. The boy was so sad thinking his entire family ditched him completely.

"I am one of the leader's here and I'm sure Gabriel wouldn't mind you staying, god knows how many times Kaena has come back," she laughed and shook her head. But, she wanted reassurance and let out a long coyote-like yip to her mate, waiting for his figure to show or a response.

[/html]
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... ture-1.jpg); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Yay new table.

Asphyxia smiled, so happy to see her daughter filled with joy, and she could tell, from being a mother herself, that Faol was happy...truly happy. "Oh that's so great Faolin, if they look anything like you and Gabriel, then they are probably gorgeous." she felt a cold lick on the side of her face but then her smile faded when she heard about Toxic. "Oh I know darling, I'll have to fix that. I feel bad for leaving him, I'll make it up to him."

As Faolin's howl filled the air, she waited patiently for the arrival of her son in-law, Gabriel. She hadn't seen him in quite a while, just like Faol and all her family but she was sure that this was the last time she was going anywhere unless she were to die. However, the warrior wasn't planning on going anywhere any time soon, she was a fighter and even though silver was starting to make her black coat gross looking, she was sure that she'd manage, being drunk or sober the whole way through, she was guessing on the first one though.

This was the first time she felt a little bit happy because she never really was a cheery person to begin with. The female had so many problems, was considered a bitch so many times, and truth was was that she always would be a bitch, just family was an exception to the way she acted.

[/html]
Please just play as if Gabriel howled back and said it was Faolin's call. As a leader, Faolin is able to accept newcomers as well. :] I'll get you titled up ASAP, as Tirones. Welcome back!
(: thanks.
Aha, just wanted to make sure about that. Tongue
<3