Anathema Puppies
Well hello there! James and I were thinking the other day that we need to do something more with the puppies in Anathema! Create something more for them to do instead of just sitting around and waiting for them to grow up and become useful! Of course, Anathema is all about the skills you have and what use you can be to the pack. So we are proposing-

APPRENTICESHIPS!!

At three months (?) of age, there will be a ceremony in Anathema to announce the new apprentices. They will be given to a teacher to learn the arts and become a better member of the pack. Puppies may have an unlimited number of threads training, as they won't recieve their rank until they come into the adult ranks at seven months. Teachers will be recquired to have at least one thread a month where they teach their apprentice in their chosen art. Any teacher failing to do this will be demoted and their apprentice will be given to someone else. Of course, your puppy might not like the art they have chosen and may change by finding a new teacher to teach them. [This is very much under construction, this is just a basic outline of what might happen!]

So, anybody up for this! We need both teachers and pupils, so get plotting!

Teachers
Theodore Stone- Warrior Training
Liev Morozov- Shepherd Training
Pontiac D'Angelo- Pupsitting Training
Viking Sigurdr- Warrior Training
Larkspur D'Angelo- Tradition Training? Khalifism! [+Eris Eternity]

Pupils
Salvia Eternity- Shepherd Pupil [Liev Morozov]
Pandemic D'Angelo- Fire Tending Pupil [??]
Scorpius D'Angelo- Fire Tending Pupil [??]
This sounds so fricking awesome! I'd like to apply Liev in shepperding lessons. Well, only shepperding since riding may end up in, like, accidents Tongue
add Pon. She can either talk to the pups to let them understand how much they mean to the pack and or teach them skills to help young pups who parents have disappeared.
King would so be down for warrior training... except he might be pretty harsh. And might hear some complaints. XD. BUT IT IS THE ONLY WAY!
Larkspur can train with Khalifism traditions and stuff.

Also Salvia would loooove some lessons from Liev. Big Grin
Thank you everyone for replying! Its very much appreciated!

Nina;; so you mean teaching the pupil how to properly care for the animakls, when to breed them, which ones should be used as a sacrifice and so forth? That'd be excellent! I need to drop you a PM about Liev and his shepherding duties!

Shannon;; how do you mean? Teaching the puppies how to look after other puppies? Of course, it will be down to the pups player to determine whether they think this is useful or not, but Pon is more than welcome to be a teacher!

Noelle;; wooo go Viking! of course I can add him up! It might be an idea to get him into the warrior tier first?

All added up

EDIT;;

Mel;; do you mean a tradition teacher? That's fine, all added up! And Salvia as well! <33
Yep, that would be pretty much it. Sorry for the shrotness, but I on the wireless on my iPod back then so, yeah... but for pups that can/started to shift, he'd teach them some more advanced skills that would require the Optime form and such <3 Well, if you want to, feel free to PM >.<
Mis has pretty good knowledge of tattooing/etc, as well as herbs and medicine.
Hay, can Eris halp Larkspur with the tradition training...? Or, if it's okay by you and James, maybe she could do some cave explorer-type training with them? XD Just showing them around the Anathema caves, since it's easy enough and nobody's in those tiers? Big Grin
PAN WANTS FIREWATCHER TEACHER :|
Or that. xD That's pretty easy, too! And I know Nuki would like that for Scorp. ;D
Yup, tradition training--though Larkspur doesn't know everything about Anathema yet, he does know EVERYTHING OMG about Khalifsm. And Eris can certainly join in that teaching if you want Sie, unless you have her do something else!

Sal would also totally learn tattooing once she has hands. HURFHURF.
Okay, I've added everyone up (I think)! haha

Eris is fine to help out with Lark, but the apprentice would be his solely, not shared between them. We're hoping to have sort of a 'one teacher one pupil' thing going on so that it doesnt get too confusing or anything! Eris could apprentice a cave explorer but she'd have to be interested and/or in the rank tier to do so. Since we want the pups to eventually go into the tier they have apprenticed in (they dont necessarily have to though!) we would prefer it if they were with a teacher who knew a bit about what they were doing!

As for the tattooing and stuff, that could be an add on for whatever they are originally being taught. Since there is no rank tier for Tattooing, it wouldnt make sense to have a puppy skilled in this although you are more than welcome to teach tattoing on the side!

Any more Anathema puppies wanting a teacher?
if any brave soul wants to bug Demi about learning the healing arts, then be my guest. haha