CRITIQUE PLEASE?! Aslan Kurtis.
Note- I am still working on this and I was in sort of a rush to finish it!! So don't grade me too hard. XD

Name: Aslan Kurtis

Origin- Turkish, “lion” “Wolf, with ‘is’ added on.”

Species: 50% Iranian wolf (Canis lupus pallipes), 25% Kungal Dog, 25% Turkish Shepard dog.

Birthday- October 20, 2010

Age-5 months

Appearance: Aslan is a pristine white color on most of his body, black and tanish-brown supplying on some areas. He is 50% Iranian wolf. They are usually a tan colour, but the other parts of his make up have led him to be both black and brown. All the colours are mixed together to make up Aslan's strange coat colourings. He has crystal blue eyes and a fairly large scar on his nose. The Iranian wolf is normally skinny and sleek, but the Kungal and Shepard are heavily built and bulky, leaving Aslan to be a mixture of both. He is a regular sized wolf with as much muscle as a young pup can have but is also quite sleek.

Biography- Aslan Kurtis was born on the night of a pack raid. His pack located in the plains of Turkey was being raided by lions. Many people were killed in this attack but Aslan and his mother managed to escape it. His mom didn’t believe that Aslan was going to live, but after one month of running, carrying Aslan in her mouth, and trying to find a place to live, she realized that Aslan was going to make it. Somehow she knew that he would, they way his attitude kept him caught up with his mother. He never complained, just focause on running away. She named him Aslan, which means lion in Turkish. She decided to name him this after that terrible night of the lion attack. She gave him her surname that she had when she was a pup, Kurits.

When Aslan was two months old him and his mother found a boat that was going to a place called Nova Scotia. They boarded the boat and sailed for a long time. After about two weeks on the boat, his mother got sick. She came close to dying but another wolf saved herAslan and his mother grew close during this time and he didn’t leave her side.

When he turned five months old they arrived at the ‘Souls land, after what seemed like a long time of travel. They had gotten lucky that the currents in the ocean were moving quickly, avoiding a big storm that hit a couple days after they left an island in the middle of Turkey and Canada. His mother’s condition is steadily growing worse and she is sure to die soon, but Aslan doesn’t know this, his mother hides the truth from him often.

Personality: Mischievous. Aslan loves to cause trouble, play, and get on people's nerves. He also knows when to calm down and act good, though. He is loyal and obedient when asked to do something important. He is very loving of the people he is close to and weary of strangers. He is shy around them and often shuts down. He can be very aggressive when he wants to be, though he doesn’t have much muscle and is sort of weak
I think you did a good job fleshing out Aslan's persona and life Smile a few of the places seem like you might have left something out or could use more detail like "a wolf saved her" or "one day she began to grow ill". besides that, he sounds exiting!
[html]

I apologize before hand if I'm not supposed to post here. And my critiquing may not be perfect, either.. I'm no professional! Nice job on this character<3

-----

"Appearance: Aslan is a pristine white color on most of his body, black and tanish-brown supplying on some areas. He is 50% Iranian wolf which is normally a tan color but the Kungal and Shepard dog that he is also made up of is white black and brown, mixing all the colors together to get Aslan’s strange coat colorings. He has crystal blue eyes and a fairly large scar on his nose. The Iranian wolf is normally skinny and sleek, but the Kungal and Shepard are heavily built and bulky, leaving Aslan to be a mixture of both. He is a regular sized wolf with as much muscle as a young pup can have but is also quite sleek."

This has a few run on sentences, which I have managed to catch and bolden. I tried to shorten it a bit, and help it to flow better.

"Appearance: Aslan is a pristine white color on most of his body, black and tanish-brown supplying on some areas. He is 50% Iranian wolf. They are usually a tan colour, but the other parts of his make up have led him to be both black and brown. All the colours are mixed together to make up Aslan's strange coat colourings. He has crystal blue eyes and a fairly large scar on his nose. The Iranian wolf is normally skinny and sleek, but the Kungal and Shepard are heavily built and bulky, leaving Aslan to be a mixture of both. He is a regular sized wolf with as much muscle as a young pup can have but is also quite sleek."

------------

His history is all together very interesting.. The only issue I have is that it's hard for me to piece it together.

Where were the wolves living when they were raided by lions?
This one is pretty obvious. Not many woods have lions, but it was one that picked at me.

What made her decide that he was going to live?
It would be hard for him to survive without a solid home. Especially being so young. He couldn't have been very healthy- So what was it?

Why exactly did she name him Aslan? It says 'so' but the only thing that really leads up to it was him being healthy. Was that it?

------------

"They boarded the boat and sailed for a long time. After about two weeks on the boat, his mother got sick. She came close to dying but another wolf saved her.She was close to dying on day "

I believe you could add a period there. I don't think it's a very big thing, but it could help to make your writing flow together. I'm not sure exactly why that random 'day' was there, but I don't think that's needed, either. XD

-------------

"Personality: Mischievous. He likes to get into trouble and loves to play and get on people’s nerves. He knows when to calm down and act good though and he is loyal and obedient when asked to do something important. He is very loving of the people he is close to and weary of strangers. He is shy around them and often shuts down. He can be very aggressive when he wants to be, though he doesn’t have much muscle and is sort of weak."

He has a nice personality, but those 'and's' were around a bit to much. Here I revised it some, just to make it be even more of a pleasure to read. Big Grin

"Personality: Mischievous. Aslan loves to cause trouble, play, and get on people's nerves. He also knows when to calm down and act good, though. He is loyal and obedient when asked to do something important. He is very loving of the people he is close to and weary of strangers. He is shy around them and often shuts down. He can be very aggressive when he wants to be, though he doesn’t have much muscle and is sort of weak."
[/html]