So this is my new home now, huh?
OOC: After two days of being in the pack, Sparrow settles down in a very old, worn down Japanese style home that once belonged to a family who had an interest in Japanese culture.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC:

Sparrow Grace sat quietly on the back porch of her house on a small chair that looked very old and was wobbling a bit as she sat on it. She sipped a warm glass of white tea (Which she made all by herself obviously with leaves and such) with her eyes closed calmly. She stopped for a moment and set down her wooden cup listening to the howling wind blow past her. She quietly drank the rest of the strong liquid and stepped down the stairs towards the front of the porch where a thin, very small river stretched for a few feet. She sat down in front of it and slipped her tired legs into the cool water with a relaxed smile starting to stretch across her face, this was her favorite time of the year.

Sparrow Grace let out a sigh with delight and sat there for several minutes thinking of absolutely nothing with her legs halfway in the 4 feet of water. She sighed as she thought of all her friends and family, that was just about all that was on her mind for the past few days. She looked back at the house behind her and thought, "What am I going to do with this mess...?" She then nodded her head up with an idea in her mind, "Maybe someone can come fix it for me since I really have no idea how"