Cuddlefest
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; Not sure of exact date, you can pick

Word Count → 380

One of the things that Ouija had been worried about had happened. He had warned Shaw about this. He knew Addi should have never made the trip in her condition. Something had gone wrong and the pups were lost. It just... it wasn't right. Though it wasn't like he could keep Addi from doing whatever she wanted now. He couldn't prevent Shaw from working her however he wanted to since she didn't have young to care for. Those pups that he had come to be excited over and worried for as soon as he had found out that they were his had to be disposed of. He wasn't one to just lay around so he had busied himself around his den instead. He just didn't feel like facing the world so soon afterward.

He had ended up decorating the walls of his cave wit more runes and symbols, adding on more aspects of protection and luck. He didn't want to risk this happening again. There was even a part of his mind that blamed himself. He hadn't been quite as devout since he had been away from the cult. Because of that he had probably lapsed in protecting himself... Protecting himself... The gris gris. His hand reached up to wrap around the pouch that hung about his neck. Only half was there. Which meant only half was with Addi. It really was his fault. He shouldn't have expected the limited amount of protection to cover her and the pups that she carried. He would have to remedy that as quickly as possible. He was probably lucky that nothing had happened to Addison as well.

The realization of just what he had done wrong had him stilling. He sighed and sat upon his knees, as well as had hung his head. He kept his hand wrapped around his gris gris. He should have realized this sooner. But he hadn't expected Addison to become pregnant. Heck, he hadn't even planned on what had happened when she had stayed over. He simply hoped that it would have been enough to protect her until he could add to it. But clearly that didn't work. Or well, no, it did. It had protected her but just not the life that had grown inside of her.

<style>
.ouij-t51 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ouij-t51 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ouij-t51 b {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Set date to...Feb 28?

He seemed happy enough to have her around, pups or not, and because of this, the girl was able to put on a happy face and being cheerful despite the events that had unfolded. She had just been getting settled in the pack, getting used to this new life with Ouija, when the pains had begun. Within a few hours she had given birth...but it had been too early. None of them had survived. The female was either growing numb to the feeling of loss or she was becoming more realistic; this happened to many wolves. She'd made the journey to Cercatori de Arte, but didn't think that that was the cause of it.

After recovering physically the event she had tried to remain as close to Ouija's side as she could get, becoming a shadow as she learned the ways of the pack. The female had yet to find her place in it but that was alright; she would eventually pick a path when it was time. For now she was simply getting used to life in this new place and keeping to the den and surrounding area for the most part, getting to know Ouija as much as she could as well.

She had gone out for a short walk and was just returning to the den for the night. Ever since she had come she had been careful and had been trying to touch him as much as she possibly could, to reaffirm to him that she wanted and desired his touch in return. It was something to work on; she had her own issues, but with him by her side she was beginning to overcome them. She was beginning to smile again. "Are you home, Ouija?" She called as she entered. She'd made a slingshot a few days prior and held that in one hand, two rabbits in another.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; Works for me

Word Count → 384

A couple of days prior or so he'd been working in the lodge again, or well trying to salvage what he could when he found Shaw working on the roof so he had ended on helping with that. But pretty much he had been staying around the den. Between there and the hunting lodge like usual. After all he couldn't stand having nothing to do but he also didn't want to leave Addison on her own in such an unfamiliar place. And honestly, he was surprised that she hadn't pulled away from him when she had lost the pups. That she hadn't decided to move into town to live with the others now that there was nothing to tie her to him. After all their start had been rocky and it hadn't gotten entirely easy since then.

He did love her and cherish her but he was never too certain when she wanted to be touched. Mostly he waited for her to initiate contact so that he knew it was okay. Things just seemed easier that way. He couldn't go wrong if she were the one to start things. Or at least he hoped so. He still wasn't certain why she was so distant but he knew it was something that she was working through. Still it was something that he could put up with to have another body to share warmth with during the night.

He lifted his head as he heard her voice and smiled. Just the sound of her voice, of her calling his place home, had driven away his worries and concerns. "I'm here." He called out as he got up and moved towards the entrance so that he could reach out to help her in should she need it. "How was your walk? Did you have trouble finding your way back?" After all he had chose this place just for how hard it was to find without knowing exactly where to look. "You didn't have any problems with anyone else in the pack, have you?" Even if she might not be carrying his young any longer he still felt a protective responsibility for her. After all he knew her struggle to allow touch and he didn't want her relapsing after the slight progress that he had made with her.

<style>
.ouij-t51 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... jskull.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#B59492; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.ouij-t51 .inner {margin:0px 10px 75px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... _black.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#C31810;}
.ouij-t51 .wordcount {color:#C31810; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #C31810; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

She could sense a wariness about him at times, when he would hesitate to reach for her or seem to be second-thinking himself. Addison had made an impression the first time they'd met, it seemed. It was lucky for both of them that she had changed a little since then, becoming more open to such things. Only from Ouija, however; others she preferred to leave her alone.

Her ears perked up at the sound of his voice, feet taking her down into their cave home. Addi reached for his hands as she came down into the den, relaxing when she was on more solid ground. "It went well. I got these two rabbits for supper, if you're getting hungry. I wasn't sure if you would go to the village or not or if you'd eaten..but I got you one just in case." She explained.

Addison was generally anti-social, but she did plan on meeting some pack members eventually. When she was ready. Little steps were the way to go for now. "I found my way back alright...I didn't have to go too far away to find prey today." She smiled. "But no..I didn't come across anyone, either. I don't usually..I'm pretty quiet when I'm trying to hunt" She put the rabbits down, then turned back toward him with her arms open. "Miss me much?"

[/html]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie

Word Count → 510

Since their first encounter he would often catch himself when he reached to touch her if she hadn't reached for him first. After all he still wasn't certain about her moods or anything. He wasn't certain what she would allow and what she wouldn't. So yes, he was still unsure of how to act around her still since he wasn't sure when or if she would push him away. And of course that was awkward for him since he was used to freely touching and cuddling where he had come from. Though he was slowly starting to take more chances. After all he had reached for her to help her in instead of waiting for her to say that she needed help.

"No, I don't really go to the town too often." And he wasn't too surprised to learn that she didn't run into any other pack members. They didn't ever seem to come out this way too often. He mostly seemed to have the forest all to himself. The hunting lodge as well. The rest all seemed to stay up near Thornbury and he didn't wander close to that way all that often. "Not many ever seem to come out this way. They all seem to stay up near the town." Not that it bothered him at all. He rather liked the solitude. Or at least that his home wasn't known about. Those living in this pack weren't like the cult so he couldn't say that he wanted them close even if he missed the warmth of bodies pressed around him to cuddle with. But now he had a roommate for that.

"I did." He smiled and slipped into her open arms. He made to try and loop his arms around her waist in order to hug her. "It was sweet of your to bring back something for me to eat. You really didn't have to. I certainly don't mind if you have both." It wasn't that he didn't want it but that he wanted to make sure that she had enough to eat. He'd rather her fill her belly first and he could take whatever was leftover if there was anything. And if not then he still had some jerky that he could eat.

He pulled away from Addison and went to go and sit back down. He patted the fur on the floor beside him to invite Addison over to sit down and get comfortable. And perhaps even cuddle? Not that he had to happen but it would be nice. Ouija simply enjoyed displays of affection where and when he could get them. It was just a part of who he was. It was just part of the way that he had grown up. He had grown up with group displays of affection and pleasure. So yes, it was something that he missed since he wasn't getting it here. This place just wasn't anything like what he had grown up with. But at least now he had one body residing in his abode to sleep next to.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Every wolf had their own peculiar insecurities. She had tried for the most part to give up her resistance against being touched in general, but some lingering involuntary flinches occurred when she wasn't paying attention. So she tried to be sure that she was always paying attention; Addison enjoyed his touch, sought his touch whenever she could get it. It was comforting to her, the one hand that could calm her and dis-spell any worries or anxieties that she had held within from other events or from things in her past. She never wanted to make him think that she didn't want his touch again.

He seemed to be a rather solitary creature himself, at least in this pack. They were each away from the place that they had originally been born in and had been raised in, so it made sense that they would need time to adjust. They could adjust together, perhaps. Ouija hadn't seemed as if he minded her staying with him now that she was a member and all, and she had no desire to be apart from him. They had gone from barely knowing each other to becoming closer than she thought that she could ever get with another wolf.

"I had some fish for lunch...so I don't think that I could eat both. I get full real quickly" She said, twining her arms around his multicolored waist. They stood like that for a few moments as he spoke before Ouija pulled back a little, going to sit down. She picked up the rabbits and handed one to him as she sat down, tearing into her food with her claws and picking the good meat out with nimble fingers. "Have you talked much to Shaw since I joined? I didn't know if he knew what had happened..and that I was sticking around, still. Should I try and talk to him sometime?" She asked, looking up at him before taking another bite.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 704

Yes, he hadn't exactly made that close familial connection in this pack as he had in the cult. Then again things were entirely different from what he was used to. The canines gathered here didn't much try to get together and act like a family. Though he couldn't say that he tried to gather them together either. Perhaps he should try that, with the craftsmen at least. He did have the higher rank in that sense. And well, in the cult it had been the most experienced that had gathered them together to work together on projects and such. In the cult he was always participating in some sort of lesson or something. But here there weren't those daily gathering and lessons. Not that any here even had his same beliefs either. Or well none in this pack at least so he couldn't commune with them as he would within the cult. And as for his place of residence? It was just something familiar, something close to what he had in the cult.

Of course he didn't mind having her stay with him. Who would mind such a beautiful lady that wanted to be held close while sleeping? It would be entirely silly to turn that away. Especially since he enjoyed quiet times just cuddling. The again he was hands on and simply enjoyed all manners of embraces. He enjoyed holding and being held in return. After all that should have been guessed from their first encounter when he had saw nothing wrong with touching. But just because he was comfortable with it didn't mean he would force it. After all he would say that he had done quite well since that time. He had been careful to make sure that the other was comfortable as well.

He made to wrap his arm back around her as she sat close to him and aimed to rest his head atop her own, his own turned so that it would be the cheek resting on the top of her head. He accepted the rabbit as it was handed to him but didn't make to eat it right yet. Instead he had allowed his eyes to slip shut to enjoy the moment of closeness. He made to shake his head a little bit, though he refused to lift his head from on top of hers, before having spoken up. "I haven't told him of what had happened. We had been too busy repairing the hunting lodge to talk of other things." And well, Ouija was task oriented. He concentrated on the job that had to be done and nothing else until it was complete. "Perhaps you should talk to him and let him know what you are ready for or if you still need some time to heal." After all he couldn't speculate her mental state and if she was ready to work and integrate with the pack just yet or if she still had to work through the loss. That was something that only she could figure out for herself.

"Do you have any regrets?" He asked suddenly, the words seeming to have come out of nowhere. He wasn't certain if she'd had any litters previously or not. For him, this was his first that he knew of. So perhaps she already had experience in this area whereas he didn't. At least not with his own though he had friends in the cult that had suffered through it. Each of them reacted differently afterward. So he wasn't sure if Addi wished that they had never did anything or blamed him for what had happened and went wrong. If she thought him at fault for not protecting her as he said that he would. After all he had made such a big fuss over it and then this had happened shortly afterward. He couldn't say that he would really blame her if she did. He had failed to adhere to his responsibilities and do as he said that he would do. He had, in a sense, broken a promise to her. That was just something that he did not do. He worked hard to keep every single promise that he made. He had failed this time though.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Admitting what had happened would help her to move on and get on with her life, she felt. It would be potentially awkward to explain it, but at the same time it was necessary for her to begin her pack duties. Through her pack duties she would meet other wolves and become more integrated with the rest of the pack. She nodded when he spoke of his work with Shaw; Ouija was a hard working wolf, a quality that she liked to see in another.

"I want to start my pack duties soon...I don't want him thinking I'm lazy or that I just came here to hang out with you and not pull my own weight" She would have to have him explain to her what her duties were, again, to be sure that she wasn't doing something outside of her jurisdiction. She paused in her eating as she spoke, leaning into his frame and putting her head against his shoulder. It was a normal position for them to sit in together, these days.

His question made her to look up at him, a puzzled expression upon her muzzle. What had caused him to ask this? "No. I never would have known you if none of this had happened. I would never want to go back to a time when I didn't know you..when I wasn't here with you" She said, putting her piece of rabbit down. She made to put her arm around his waist more tightly, looking up at him with her bi-colored eyes.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 377

"Maybe you should discuss an art rank as well." He wasn't sure if she had any talent with anything. After all what he did wasn't the only things there was. "Perhaps one of them will strike your fancy. You might be able to learn from one of the others. Or maybe there is already something that you are already good at and can do. And if you desire to, I can show you a bit of what I do." She had obviously seen the products of what he did and made. She was wearing it as well as sitting and sleeping upon them. She also knew that he had been spending time at the hunting lodge as well. He had claimed it as his work space of sorts. That had simply been because the place kept heat and he didn't have to worry about frozen water. Of course when it got damaged by the storm that had put a hamper on things.

He felt comfortable just being able to sit around and hold her like he was. It almost felt like being in the cult again. For the moment he didn't have to worry about his touch and embrace not being allowed. Addison seemed to be just as relaxed as he was. But perhaps this was because they were tucked away and hidden from prying eyes? They didn't have to worry about being disturbed. Didn't have to worry about someone else coming along to cause harm. After all it had taken a bit to work up to this point.

"We met previously, before anything had happened, and you hadn't been too fond of me then. I would have never guessed we would have gotten to this point from what had happened then. Perhaps I just caught you on a bad day then, yeah?" He was mostly musing aloud. Still, he had to admit that they had gotten closer from the time that they had been spending together. He was still worried about upsetting her again but the awkwardness of their time spent together was slowly wearing away. And she was even hunting for him, that thought finally made him lift the rabbit to his lips and bite into it and tear a chunk from it to eat.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

slight pp in her touching his furrrr :o

She could get a bit of information from Ouija perhaps, before she even went to meet with Shawchert. What types of ranks did others hold? She could remember one thing that she'd mentioned to the leader when she had joined, that she was good with animals and good with making clothing. Were those considered arts? "I'd like to see more of what you do, Ouija. I can knit...and make basic jewelry, if I have the right tools. And care for animals" She said.

"You were a stranger, then...I was taught not to trust strangers" She reached up to try and tweak his ear a little bit before returning her hand to where it had rested before on his multicolored pelt. As he began to eat she continued to take bites of her meal, keeping one arm where it was. It was nice to share a meal with someone.

She finished and tossed the skin, bones, and gristle into the fire; she had already poked too many holes in it to really use any part of it. She then licked her fingers on her hand clean. "I wouldn't have guessed it either, though. I like it here, though, with you...I can't imagine life any other way now" She used the fingers of the hand that rested around his waist, moving to running them over his fur slowly.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 390

He chuckled a bit and made to hug her tighter for a moment before relaxing his grip once more. "What I do is all around you. Though with you skills you may end up at the same rank as me." He had very little found items and more made items instead. Sure He had to find the chalk since he didn't know how to make those, as well as all of the glass and his metal knives as Addison should remember from their first meeting. He had even found the candles but had been recycling the wax. Now the furs, dolls, and small wood carvings were things that he had prepared himself. He really didn't like to waste anything and so he tried to recycle everything.

Of course that wasn't happening with this meal. He didn't want to be disrespectful and play with the food instead of just eating it. This one meal would have to go to waste where he would have normally skinned the rabbit then cut the meat off in strips so that he could reuse things. It wasn't the first time that something had gone to waste though. Only when he was eating in front of others. He'd rather waste than come across as impolite.

His ear twitched a bit as it was tweaked and he turned his head in order to be able to look at her. But since she didn't say anything further at the moment he went back to eating. Though once she had tossed her completed meal into the fire he offered her his half eaten one. "Sure you don't want more?" At least he hoped that she wasn't opposed to eating after him at this point. After the other things that they had done together he figure that swapping some spit wouldn't be too big of a deal.

He glanced down to where her fingers moved through his fur but he chose not to say anything about it. It was just an innocent touch and he had to remind himself of that. He had to force himself to remain relaxed, focusing on her words instead of the touch. "It has gotten less awkward now. When you first came here I was worried about being anywhere near you." It was the truth, he had felt out of place in his own home.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

"I hope so. I want to get around to doing something with myself soon...I don't want to be a freeloader for my whole life here." She said, hugging him back. Ouija was very good at re-using things and making them last. Addison appreciated the things that he had made, too; he was just a very useful wolf in general, one who was always thinking or creating. At least, it seemed that way to her. "Someday we'll have our own perfect works of art. I feel like what happened was just meant to be. Maybe someday when it's right for us to..we can try again"

She watched his face carefully for any reaction, unsure of how her words would be taken. This implied that she would be sticking around for quite some time...that she didn't intend to leave him alone and that she wanted him to be a part of her future. It was early for such things...but she felt that they had experienced a lot together already. "I'm sure. I wasn't terribly hungry." She said at his offer.

Addison continued to stroke the fur of his side, her fingers gliding over it effortlessly. Being here with Ouija felt right and natural to her...and she wouldn't have it any other way. "I'm sorry. I've changed some...but just with you. I had some things in the past...they scared me so badly that I didn't think I could ever enjoy touching someone or allowing them to touch me. I think it's about trust...I just trust you. You haven't ever given me a reason not to...and I like it. It's a good change for me."

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 504

He knew just how she felt. After all it bothered him to sit still and do nothing but he had been trying to be around for Addi more. To devote more time to her. Of course it bothered him to slack off and try to remain around the den as much as possible. He wanted her to see that he was still around for her if she needed him. It only seemed like she didn't need him. That she was handling all of this well on her own. She was stronger and more resilient then he had given her credit for. She didn't seem to need him around at all.

He smiled as she continued to speak. He would like that. To have something perfect. He tried so hard to manage that in his everyday work. It would be really nice for it to pay off eventually. But her continued words had him confused for a moment. Try again? His confusion showed for a brief moment before he spoke up. "Try again? Do you mean the pups?" He couldn't think of anything else to try again on. Especially since they were still staying together and seemed to still be getting along. But who knew? Maybe his mind was where hers was. Still he reached over to try to lay a hand, the one attached to the arm that he already had around her, on her belly. "I wouldn't mind if you are sure that is something that you would really want."

When she didn't take the rabbit back and assured him that she wasn't hungry did he bring to morsel back to his lips to tear out another chunk to swallow it. He took bite after bite to finish it quickly. Once he was done he followed Addison's example and tossed what was left into the fire. "Thank you. That was good." He smiled, really appreciating the effort that she didn't have to put forth. He could have gotten something for himself easily enough. Still he felt it was wrong to turn away her thoughtful gift.

"Comfortable?" He questioned her with a smile while he had watched her play with his fur. He certainly didn't mind it since he quite enjoyed touch. And it was made better now by there being no worry that she would spook and run. He could just relax and be himself. "There is no need for you to apologize. We both come from different backgrounds. We have both experienced different things that have affected us in different ways. But I am glad that you trust me though." That really was a big leap forwards for them. He wasn't certain just how they had made it that far but he was glad for it. He just hoped that they wouldn't ever revert back to the beginning and have to retrace their steps all over again. It had been difficult for him to feel like an outsider in his own home. He really didn't want to feel that all over again.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

It was true that she didn't absolutely need him around, but she wanted him around and that in itself spoke volumes. She was an independent girl and always would be, but she was allowing him to see her more vulnerable side. She thought that he realized it, though, what she was allowing him to see in her. She didn't like others to see her bad qualities, to see her afraid of anything.

She missed the feeling of life inside of her, of the tiny movements that had told her that there were miracles growing inside of her body. "Someday...when we're living in a better place. I like this pack and I feel like I need to do more for them for allowing me to stay...but I can't help but wonder about the other packs out there. I visited a pack called Anathema while looking for my sister Grace...and they said that she lives there." She admitted.

Addison snuggled against him further, not minding the hand on her belly one bit. She hadn't lost the weight that she had gained during the half-pregnancy, and still looked slightly bigger than she had before it. "It would be nice to live closer to the family someday. And yes, thank you...I'm glad that I trust you too. Like I said, I can't imagine life any other way. This is good for both of us, I think"

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 381

A better place? What was wrong with his den? He hadn't forced her to remain there. When she had first arrived he had offered to take her to Thornbury. She didn't have to stay if she really didn't like it that much. "You don't like it here?" He asked quietly. She spoke of other packs and the one she happened to pick was one that he actually knew quite well. "My aunt leads Anathema. My mother, sister, and brother are there as well." It was where all of the family that he knew of from living in the cult were at. Though he was surprised to find that she had relatives there as well. Especially since most of it seemed to be his own family.

"You want to go to Anathema then? I could take you there and talk my aunt into letting you stay." After all he was free to come and go as he pleased from that place. He knew that he would always be welcomed whenever he chose to visit. He was sure he could get Nani to agree to let Addi stay if that was where she really wanted to be. And with staying in his den she would already be used to sleeping in a cave when she got there.

"All you have to do is to explain to my aunt that you have family there and she won't be able to turn you away. She is really big on family." He wouldn't even have to speak to her. She could do that herself actually. It was just another aspect that she didn't really need him around on. She already had the family there and didn't need him to speak up for her.

He yawned and shifted away from Addi in order to lay down upon the furs on the ground. He petted the space next to him to invite her to join him if she wanted to. He figured that he should turn in early if he was going to make the trip to Anathema to speak on her behalf, not that she needed it but at least he could warn his aunt about her coming. "I can start towards Anathema tomorrow and let my aunt know that you will be headed there to stay."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

She had never divulged to him her last name, other than perhaps mentioning that her father was Jefferson Soul. Addison wasn't one to talk about unnecessary, painful things...so she had always kept their conversations away from things that involved her birth family. She didn't care to talk to them at all unless it was to tell the story of Grace, her sister, who she had saved from a life of mistreatment and almost certainly death.

"The leader of Anathema is Naniko D'Angelo. She's...a cousin of mine." She said, looking back at him. "My brother Sirius said that she helped raise him...he's really close to her." What a discovery, their relatives in common. "I don't know if we ever discussed anything like this in the past...that my birth name was D'Angelo. I was adopted by Jefferson...Cerulean D'Angelo is my real father."

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 309

Well it certainly came as a surprise that they were of the same family. Then again it wasn't like he knew everyone in his lineage anyways. He also couldn't say that he had a problem with it. It was just a name and nothing more. And well he didn't know and had never heard of who she had claimed was her father. It didn't matter to him either. It was just another name and face to place with relations that he would most likely never meet. He'd heard of a few of them in his time here in the 'Souls area. To him it was just another bit of information and nothing more than that.

"I know the leader. As I said she is my aunt. She was living in the cult the last time that I actually got to see her and talk to her." But she was a leader now so of course she was busier than she had been inside the cult. And well, Ouija was often busy with his own thing as well. That was just the way of life though. Things came up and needed to be done.

"Have you already talked to Naniko then?" He was curious as to how much he needed to do. If he needed to speak to his aunt on her behalf or had so already talked over the option. "I would guess that you have already visited there as well." And if so then she would know that it would be yet another cave to live in. Only thing was that the cave system there was connected. So it would be almost the same but different. The environment was the same but they would lose privacy. After all his cave was out in the woods all by itself with the entrance hidden where no other would find it.

<style>
</style>[/html]