[M]-When I call, you shall come
[html]

WARNING This thread contains: strong language, drug usage, strong violence, or strong sexual content starting with the 9th post. Reader discretion is advised.

WC: +

The male was drunk…once again. Though one thing was on his mind, one lady per say was on his mind. He had taken something from her that he had only had from one person before that. The male would not stop tell he felt her under him again, this time there would be no careful, this time he would take all of his lust for her out. The male shoulder still was tender from where Dot had thought it was cute to take a chuck out of his shoulder, stupid female. The male gripped onto the gift that he had found for her, something to always remember him by, a pretty little bracelet. It was silver rope like bracelet with a few beads upon it. One of them was a sapphire blue bead with black and a tin foil over lying random placed over the bead. He knew it was meant for her when he saw in lying there, he had taken the time to clean it up but still smoke damage clung to the bead and bracelet. A handful of the first spring flowers in his other hand as he walked into the pack lands, his hair had been re-dyed into a bright pink that moved to a deep purple color to the tips of his hair. He loved dyeing his hair and tried to never use the same colors in the same place more than once or twice.

”Bunny! My sweet Bunny!” the male barked for her, he had no clue that she was now the second in charge now, frankly he did not care if she was not even in a rank, he knew that she lived here and that all that mattered to him. The ebony male shifted around, waiting for only a short bit before he moved further into the lands looking for the female.

[/html]
[html]
wc 375

There was a feeling of need to continue doing as much work as possible through the pack for in regular duty and in need to help patch the lands back together after chaos. The pack had all seemed to settle into their new homes pretty well at this point, though buildings of main use were still damaged, some like the barn were even destroyed. The Savant would find herself still checking borders, checking in on members from time to time and most of all just trying to keep things organized and running well while Jefferson was away. Tala was still new to this, being a subleader was still new territory to the Djose woman, was she able to handle this is something came up? She sure hoped so.

Tala knew she should not be out right now, there was a feeling in her body she recognized but did not trust. The woman had never had to worry about this until she had found herself a home here. Surely, it would not be a problem. The wolfess was in heat. Her trips outside would be quick, avoiding males was key in her mind.

A call on the air had her maw in a heavy frown. Lucifer was back, and he was calling for Bunny. That had been her little nickname, hadn't it? The woman sighed as her Optime form halted. Her arms crossed over her chest as she grit at her teeth. He had to leave. Now. After what he had done to Jace he was lucky she was not dead set on clawing his throat out. Her legs followed the noise on the wind until a black mass stood before her. Eyes showing obvious irritation and anger as well as her arms crossed over her chest showed just the lack of sympathy she had for him. "You are not welcome here Lucifer, after what you have done to this pack and a woman inside of it you are banned from Phoenix Valley. I have to ask you to leave immediately." Her raspy voice echoed stern words. She was not joking. Her eyes saw the flowers, he had given flowers to her once before. Not this time would she be so willing to trust this monster.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

3+

Lucifer was not known for caring let alone following by the rules. Lucifer was just Lucifer, without a care and without a soul. When he wanted something he would stop at nothing to take it, and when there was a lesson to be learned he again would stop at nothing, absolutely nothing to make that lesson come across. Lucifer believed that male’s and males only should have any control. A female was a pretty object that should do whatever a male should tell him, well one part of Lucifer believed that. That same part had no issues taking what he wanted, whether or not he had a right to it, or even if it belonged to him or not.

Lucifer was odd being, it was like he was split into three, but the black male had always seem to be doomed for no good, even as a child it seemed the voice of right and wrong, was more like the voices of wrong and evil. Thought he male tend to be weaned towards the voice or evil over wrong, it surely did not help the male when he started to see and believe in the ghost of his dead mother, it never really stopped, still to this day the male sees it though only when he is not either drunk or high, maybe that was why he lived life the way he did.

Ignoring her words the male shifted the pure spring flowers into the hand that had her gift a stunning gift at that. As a paw reached up pushing a lock of her pure hair out of the way of her face, as he pushed one of the flowers be hide her ear. ”Don’t be so mean. She needed it. Besides…it happened outside of the pack. I missed you. You get so much prettier every times I see you Tala.” He places the flowers in the crook of her arm and elbow and placed the bracelet around her wrist. Bunny would forever belong to him, weather she knew it or not, but by being able to make love to her for the first time that night she gave her-self mind, body and soul to him, she was his pet and he owned her.

[/html]
[html]
wc 473

There was no understanding of what fueled the ebony man who stood in front of her. From what she had heard he had been banned from these lands, yet he still tried to wander in as if the words meant nothing. What would it take to get it into this skull of his that he was not allowed into the Valley any longer? The man had trespassed, raped a member of the pack and scorned many of the members including Jefferson. Tala may have seen a kinder side to the man on the beach that day, but it was becoming clear to her that the part of him she had seen was rare, if not simply fake. Tala was not one to be allowed to be made a fool twice so easily. This man was a threat to the pack as far as she was concerned. The kindness he showed her was not enough to take away his offenses.

The ashened dappled woman was slightly taken aback by the word 'mean' used to describe her. Mean, Tala had never been mean in her life. This was simply being stern in her eyes. He had no right to call her mean. The way she reacted too it one would assume he had just called her a cold hearted bitch or something. He had placed a flower in her hair and she looked at him with a heavy sigh. No, this didn;t change things. "Lucifer, that does not justify what you did to her. Please don't speak like that Lucifer." He made this all...confusing. He showed kindness to her that other people claimed never existed. Did he bring everyone flowers? Jace had left that part out if he did. He slipped the bracelet onto her wrist and Tala shook her head. No, she couldn't accept this. Her hand came up to slip the object off and hold it back to him in her palm. "No, Lucifer. It's beautiful, and thank you. I just can't accept gifts from you. You're kind to me, but the things you do.... I can't forgive them with a bracelet and flowers. I'm sorry."Her words still held a light, firm echo of stern demands but she was still thankful for what he had brought her. "I still need to ask you to leave."

They had shared their moment on the beach where they had slept together, he had taken her virginity and Tala was not proud of this fact. He had been kind to her like he was being kind now. It however wasn't what she wanted. Tala did not want this man in her life. He was a monster, he just didn't seem to show that side to her. That was what made this hard for her. She knew she needed to hate him. But she didn't.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

WC:3+ <3 PP but it was okay

The black male wasn’t sure what he had said or done to make her be so cold to him, did the dapple grey babe not enjoy the night they spent together? Did she not like the warmth from having a male lying on top of her making love to her body? The black male just did not understand what he had done to make her upset with him; he did not see what was wrong with the gift that she had given back to him. Anger rose up into his sapphire blue eyes, one that shimmered in a soft light till the point she took it of her wrist and gave the bracelet back He looked at his black hand, and then back up to her, first hurt look came across his face, what had he done? What did he do to make her return the gift that he had thought of so hard to find for her, and worked hard to clean up for her. ”You’ll keep a damn broken glass, but something that looks NEW, YOU THROW AWAY?” He snarled as he took her wrist and then placed it back upon her wrist, his hands shook trying to hold back the feeling of anger that he was having, he wanted to smack her, break her wrist…something. He gave Dot a few warnings before he showed her who was really in charged, he did not want to hurt Bunny, and he liked Bunny. He didn’t want to hurt her; however he had to let her know that he was in charge.

He pulled his shaking hand away stepping back looking at her, he’s looks were clear that he was stressed and frazzled with a loss of what to do. ”I need you to understand me Bunny, Help me be what you want…please.” He would try to be that, what she wanted. He really would, however if he could that was something eles.

[/html]
[html]
wc 432

It was hard to imagine that someone who had showed you a decent amount of kindness could truly be such a monster. If Tala had seen these things first hand, been around to witness his true behavior would she have been so lenient in his being here? He had shown her how to dance in the ocean's waves, he had taken her flower as well as given her winter flowers as a beautiful gift. Here he was again, offering her flowers and a beautiful bracelet. He wouldn't be getting anything from her this time. Not only was she not willing to admit that they had shared a night together in the past but she was not willing to risk having his puppies. Whatever they had shared on the beach was a buried memory. That was all it would ever be. Tala was not proud of anything they had shared.

He mentioned broken glass and her brows furrowed. Broken glass....did he mean her mirror? How did he even know about that? She kept it in her room of her cabin and then upstairs in the Church. There was no way he could have possibly known unless....was he watching her? Oh god...how long had he been watching her and she hadn't even known? The thought was terrifying. It caused her to stay quit as he forced the jewelry back onto her wrist. Her amber eyes were on him with wary emotion. What was she supposed to do? He snapped at her and she saw a whole new side of him flash through sapphire eyes. There was more to him than she knew personally, truth to the stories. Lucifer was a monster with a mask. What was she supposed to do?

Her head shook from side to side, no... he couldn't be around her, not now, not ever. Especially not now. What would happen if he found out she was in heat? No... she refused to think about that. "Lucifer, I'm so sorry...you can't be a part of my life. You aren't welcome here. Please, leave before I have to call my pack for aid."" Was that a threat? No... just a bit of a nudge to let him know she wasn't joking around. The wind was on her fur, brushing through her fur and then his. Amber eyes watched the tall male with a look of both regret and stern anger. She wanted to help him, but at the same time... she knew he was a lost cause. He was drunk even now, she could smell it on his breathe.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

The drunkard could only deal with life when he had the help of other things, he could not deal with what happened in life without these aids. The male’s eyes watched her, he did not move, and he had tried to find a place where he would not show any more thoughts or feelings then what he had to, to be able to hold her in his arms again. The black male wanted to have what he wanted, he was not sure if she knew that he would not stop till he got what he wanted, his blue eyes shifted from a blank slate to a softer kinder shimmer, a side of him that was rarely out, if ever. ”Bunny…Please…” He begged again, her body told him what she wasn’t going to move. Then her face shifted, he knew that she knew that he watched her, that she was his, he watched over her, he protected her. ” Your Cabin was so pretty, shame it’s gone.” He had no clue who she was living with, or where it was. However he had known where her cabin was when it stood.

He moved closer, figuring out that something was wrong with her, while his other hand slipped into his hand made bag, and he drew up the medication, he knew no matter what she would see it, but the least amount of time that she could see it the better they both would be, he stepped closer and closer, ever step that she would take back he would push forward. The male drew out the right amount as he pushed him-self closer. He’s eyes iced over, showing no feeling, no insight to his thoughts or feelings. ”I want to help you. Now give me your arm or I will push it in though you’re hip.” He showed her the needle and the syringe that was over filled with a milky mixture with small floating brown material in it. He laughed the manic side, the one that had a monster coming more and more into light. ” I just want to fix what’s brothering you….your heat” The last word hissed out of his mouth. Smacking his lips he looked at her face, looking for that fear that he needed, and wanted. ”Just like how I helped Dot, and how I helped Dove.” The male smirked while he pushed his other hand into the bag pulling out a long pink dreadlock.

[/html]
[html]
wc 405

Why was he doing this? He was trespassing, he had hurt this pack in more ways than one and on more occasions than she was even aware of. Despite all of this, he still acted like this was all her fault, like she was the one not listening to the better request. This was all so weird, Tala knew that she should call upon her pack to help remove him from the lands, yet her mind told her that she should do this on her own. He was showing her kindness right now and he deserved a bit in return in her eyes. Her mother had taught her to repay kindness with kindness. She would obey her own morals, unaware of just how much trouble they would get her into. "No I'm sorry."

He brought up her cabin in confirmation to her thoughts. He had been watching her, he'd been in the borders stalking the pack like they were specimens. This had the fae feeling extremely uncomfortable. No, he had to leave. He had to leave immediately. Did he know where she was staying now? She certainly hoped not. "Lucifer I won't as again. If you don't listen to my request this final time I will take the measures to remove you." Her raspy voice was taken aback still by his comments. What was wrong with this man? Tala was starting to see more and more of the monster she heard tales of.

The dappled Djose woman was unaware of what he had grasped in his hand until it was being shown right in front of her face. A needle, what the hell. Oh god...Her eyes grew wide and her head shook no. No, this wasn't what she wanted. He said he wanted to help her and her voice let out a tiny whimper as she began to back away from him. She wouldn't give him her arm, and she was absolutely not going to let him 'fix' her heat. Is he insane? "Get away from me, Lucifer. No. Please." Her words were barely a whisper as her body turned tail to run. Her long, lithe legs carried her with rapid speed to try and escape to presence of this monster. She needed help, she needed to warn someone. Jefferson, Ty, Pendzez... anyone who could help her. Tala was terrified. The man she had met was a lie. Lucifer was a demon on disguise.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

3+

Lucifer had wanted to be what she wanted, he begged and she refused, he would have done just about anything to make her happy. Now….now she was just dirt under his toes, another number, another cut into his belt. Lucifer wanted her to be happy, he did not want to hurt her, but she was being a bad female she was being a female that was not showing him the rightful respect that he should have being male. Lucifer laughed seeing that fear hit her, seeing that look of unquestionable control flash to fear with in just a second’s time. That was his fuel the monster was being feed into a buffet of fear. The wonderful aroma of fear and musky heat filled his nostrils as he inhaled deeply. Laughing the male moved after her, loving the chase, the fear and heat was his fuel. ”Give up Bunny, you’re going to be my new pet. Like it or not!” He meant it, he would make sure she knew that when he came she would lower her head, she would show him the respect that he demanded.

The male raced after her, the ground was closing in between them. With a smile he reached out grabbing a hand full of her soft white pure hair and he pulled her into him, with a smile he kneeled her down, injecting the needle into her hip, he laughed as he gave her no mercy, he was not careful to make sure it didn’t hurt, as he pushed the plunger down. Pulling the needle out he licked the needle clean tossing it back in his bag, as his finger wrapped around in her hair, pulling her head up, licking at her face. ”I have a pretty little collar for you my pet. After I’m done I will let you where it, like a good little bitch that you are. “ He smiled, as he closed his eyes, feeling her under him.

[/html]
[html]
wc 412

There was a sudden realization in her head that the man she had met those times previous had not been the true Lucifer. Tala wasn't sure what to think about all of this. Had that been just an act, or had it been sincere? He had not simply raped her on the beach that day, he had been kind and had made her feel safe with him. How was that possible if he was only the monster people said he was? Was there actually part of him that was still kind, or at least decent? He brought her gifts, he had begged for her to help him change for her....what was that supposed to mean? Tala was too terrified to even think. If he hadn't of brought the needle out...what would things have been like? Tala was afraid to think about that answer.

She ran and he chased. She could hear his heavy steps of his bigger frame behind her. Her head was spinning in emotion and due to the fact that she had not ran since her accident. Her brain was not used to this anymore. Holding out on exerting herself was a mistake. A big, big mistake. Her feet didn't carry her as fast as they normally would. The slowly defrosting ground was unusual to her feet. Her heart was absolutely pounding in her chest to put this lightly. Her body couldn't move fast enough. It wasn't good enough. The tug back on her hair caused her to yelp as she found herself pressed to the black male. Her eyes were wide as she struggled to escape his grasp. No. No! A sharp, intense pain in her hip caused her to whimper. The feeling was quick before it was pulled away and Tala began to panic. Oh god, what was that? Her body was scrambling to try and get free of his huge grasp and failing like a blind pup trying to differentiate colours.

Everything was starting to become dizzy. As the fae struggled her body was starting to become numb and disconnected from her mind. Her movements were less sharp than she was aiming for. Her heart felt like it was slowing down. What had he done to her? "Please....don't do this....I.....Lucifer..." Her words were confused, dazed. Her mind was slowly becoming less able to respond. She was however, almost completely aware still. How long would it take for her to be gone entirely?

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

WC3+

The black male that she had meet was still very much alive, not well but alive. That male was fighting hard every day to be allowed to come out and see the light of day, that was Lucifer a little short tempered but he would only hit or hurt a female when they hit him first. That Lucifer was dyeing and being taken over by the monster that cared only for his lust and wants. The black monster did not need to get between the female’s legs, however where was no better thing then when the female just laid there and slightly enjoyed having a male to make love to their body.

Watching the female fight under him, he could feel the racing of her heart. The male smiled as her breathing slowed down, and her heart slowed down. The smile grew into the grin of the devil. He lean over her nipping at her neck and chin, as he started to breathe deeply, he move his maw to near her ear.”You belong to me Bunny. No one will ever love you, you’ve been used, and you’re dirty. “ He slipped a hand to his bag, pulling out the collar, as he buckled it around her neck. Giving it a tag making sure that it would not come off so easy, then taking her other necklaces the black monster took them off her neck. She did not have a right to have them, hell she didn’t have a right to have anything at this point. The male pushed her rear up into the air as he moved him-self into her. His hips bucked before he was even able to get started, his body was so excited to be able to be with her once again. He held onto her, claws holding her hips up into him as he put his weight upon his knees pushing in and out of her the monster made sure that this prized pet belonged all to him.

[/html]
[html]
wc 355

This couldn't be happening, it was surely all a terrible nightmare the woman was concocting in her brain while fast asleep. Surely she was safe, secure and alone in the Church like she would be any other night. However it was day in this nightmare and as much as she wished it to be only a terrible vision in her subconscious... Tala knew that this was all real. Someone....anyone....could they not help her? Please...someone had to hear this, see this and come to her aide. This was terrorizing. Not only was the man who now held her in his grasp looking at her like an insane criminal she felt completely out of tune with her body. Everything was starting to become fuzzy, from her hands to her feet, even her tail felt like they no longer belonged to her. Whatever he had done to her was....she was not alright with this.

His words caused her to want to break down and cry. That didn't even feel possible at the time she was present with. Was she even capable of crying right now? Speech felt pretty impossible, let alone letting her emotions become clear in something like tears. The Djose woman was in a mindset she would never again want to see. He clasped something around hr neck and she tried to remove it but failed with clumsy hands. She whimpered slightly as she was moved around like a lifeless object. The worst part was that she could not fight back. She was beyond anything even close to putting up a fight.

As he entered her she winced, it pain was sharp and terrifying. She never wanted this, how could he do something like this and be alright with himself and his actions? There was something terribly wrong with this man. Tala tried to move her legs to try and pull herself free of him in every sense. No more....please, stop. She wanted to cry it out to him but she wasn't able too. Nobody should ever have to suffer through this. Tala would never wish this upon her worst enemy.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

WC:5+

Lucifer was a monster with an illness, there was sides to him that only she had seen. He had asked for help, a part of him wanted to control these wants, and these voices. The female that was now under him had told him no, she did not even think twice about helping him, and now here he was making sure that she learned what happened when Lucifer is told no. He was told no his whole youth, and into early teens, he did not want to hear it now. She had to pay for refusing him. She was his now. She belonged to him and only him. He was not going to take her giving him crap over anything anymore.

Watching her pull at her collar Lucifer drug his talons up her back tugging up on the collar,”No!” He said sharply as he grunted, while his hips grinded into her, he wanted this to last forever, he wanted to be able to hold out. His moves let her know that he knew what he was doing when it came to having sex, Jace was not his first victim nor would Tala be his last. Lucifer enjoyed this rush, he needed it to live. He pulled on the collar again while he pulled him-self out nearly his whole length, he allowed him-self to teeter on the edge of her body.”You belong to me, I will allow you to carry out your stupid make-believe life here, take a mate whatever. HOWEVER, know that you report to me, you belong to me. If I come and say now you raise your tail to me right then. If you fail? I’ll kill you! Easy as that. You take your collar off; ever I will make you wish you were dead. “ Licking her face he pushed his muzzle down onto her shoulder as he rammed him-self into her, feeling her body jolt forward the male hand quickly grip deeply into her hips as he madly thruster into her. Feeling the warm of her body her tightly knitted sock wrapping around him, pulsing with every heart beat, the male snarled as he held onto her.

The black monster made no care to make sure she enjoyed it, he could be a tender lover if she would have wanted it, if she was a good pet. However he could also be a selfish lover. The male allowed his hand to slide up her side touching the side of her breast as he made up to her hair, taking his hand into, he gripped into like he was riding a horse without any reigns. Folding over her the male sniffed the hair as he ran it over his face, the sick smile returned as the other hand ran over her breast, working towards the nipple the male grunted as he felt him-self suck into her. He moaned as he pinched her breast and pulled her hair into him, he winced as he gave another push into her as he allows him-self to release into her. ”Now was that to awful bad? You’re a dirty little slut, but you’re sexy.”

<style type="text/css">
.lucifer {width:400px; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/0GCuZ.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.lucifer2 {padding:10px 10px 210px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#791B00; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.lucifer b {color:#B92704;}
.lucifer p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>

Table by Hilli

[/html]
[html]
wc 543

There was no reasoning in the brain of the dappled Djose woman that explained why this was happening to her. There was nothing anybody could ever do to cause them to deserve this sort of punishment on any level. She had done nothing out of the line in asking him to leave the pack lands because of what he had done to the members in the past and simply not too long ago. She had not done anything that would anger a normal being to this point. To be compelled to attack someone because of something so simple....Lucifer must be absolutely insane. Tala was far from thinking straight, let alone thinking at all right now. Between the event that was happening, what was being forced upon her body and the drug he had forced into her she was gone. Mentally Tala was a gongshow. Everything was spinning, everything ached and at the same time she was floating on the wind feeling constantly seasick. It was weird....scary, terrifying.

He was violating her body violently. Unlike their first time together he was anything but concerned about how she was experiencing this. He had been rough the first time too but nowhere near as violent and cruel he was being now. Tala couldn't see his face and she never wanted too again. Even if she could see it all the shapes, colours and textures were all blurring into fuzzy shapes that had absolutely no depth. Whether the ground was 5 inches away or 5 feet....Tala had no idea at this point. He pulled at her neck and she grunted from the choking feeling in her throat. He stopped slamming into her and she thanked god for the moment of peace....if you could call it that. What he said made no sense too her. This was all insane. He wanted her to bend to his every command and he thought that was actually going to happen? He threatened to kill her if she didn't listen and her gut churned. This man was absolutely crazy. What issues he had were unfathomable to her mind. His sudden jolt forward shook her body violently and torepain from her core up her spine and ached in her back. She could have swore she was bleeding but she was unable to comprehend the feeling anymore.

His hands on her body made her feel dirty and disgusting, if it wasn't bad enough he was raping her femininity he was groping her body like she was some toy. His hands felt slimy, mangy and dirty, why did he have to keep touching her? The force of his knot pushing inside her made her whimper. The pressure scared her, what was going to happen next terrified her. Then it came with a violent, painful thrust. He filled her with his seed and it was over. No, not over. The pain simply stopped.

Tala had her face buried in the snowy ground and her entire body was shaking in fear and pain. If this ended now it would be too long. What was she supposed to do? There was nothing she could do, speech was out of the question. All she could do was lay there like the pet he wanted her to be.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

WC;6+

What he wanted from her was not that much to ask, she had her own life, but in the end she reported to him. He would allow her to live a life that she wanted, with the only hook to the deal was that when he called, she came. If he wanted sex she presented her-self to him. Really it wasn’t that bad, he had her and Dot, and he was slowly going to find a few more female and if she acted right she wouldn’t have to be the one that he asked for at night to warm him and help him find sleep. However with how she was acting the male was sure he was going to have to spend some time breaking her in and training her to be what he wanted her to be. After she was trained the male would allow her to come back to her life style as long as she remembers who really was in charge.

He pushed him-self into her deeper and deeper, till he could not find any more length to push into her, he moan feeling the warmth of the liquid finally stop, sad it had to stop it was nice to know that she was bonded to him for life. The male moaned as he gripped into her, holding her as he found a great joy in the job that he had just done upon her body. The male smacked his lips opening his eyes, now her body was his for the taking; he would not leave an inch of her body untouched by him somehow. ”Oh Bunny...You felt me better then Dot, you behave better than her too. You are my favorite Pet, but I did like how she cried it made the whole rape so much more fun. Now to make you cry or say something…” Lucifer laughed, as he left one hand upon her collar while he rolled over her kissed her back a hand slipped under her finding her nipple as he rolled her soft tender nipple around in his fingers. He snarled softly, deep lust for her body made the mad man want to touch every inch of her body, he whimpered wanting and wishing he could find something inside of him to please her body over and over again. Lucifer took her nipple flicking and pinching the tender skin with his black claws. Pulling her head up by her collar the male left the nipple as he pulled her face close to him as he nipped and licked at her lips.

Feeling the swelling starting to go down the male gave a tug, a few times trying to pull him-self out. He snarled in pain, he keeps forgetting with this Valley girl they were not use to having a male inside of them, he had been lucky enough to take the blood of Tala’s first mating. Finally able to pull him-self out of her, the male smiled, knowing that he had done a job well done. Flipping her over onto her back the male smiled as he kissed the top of her mound working up tenderly kissing up her body going around her naval area, a hand placed upon her hips as he stopped looking, and hovering over her breast. ”You are by far better looking than Dot, you have the best chance of giving me a white child. One that I can raise to be my lover and my toy to raise his or her tail and allow me to enter them. I will take them about 6 moons of age and start the training then. Then at 11 moons I will allow you to see them one last time. Then by 12 moons they will submit them-self to me, so I can mount them as my wish.”

<style>
.lucifertable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.lucifertable-b02 b {color:#9C9A5E;}
.lucifertable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... cifer3.jpg); height:361px}
.lucifertable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.lucifertable-b02 {background-color:#3D7373; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #1F4444; font-family: times new roman, serif; font-size:15px; color:#B4B390; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.lucifertable-b02-footer {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b368/ ... cifer4.jpg); height:100px}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
wc 596

How was she going to explain this to the pack? There was no way to word this entire thing without it sounding simply terrible in every direction. She should not have tried to be so nice to the man. She had given him chances he had ignored, fell for false kindness, she even had thought at one point that maybe there was part of this man who could be saved. The part of her that had used to see the good in him was crushed under the weight of his body and the force he had used on her to get pleasure from her body. What would Jace say when she found out there was another attack on the pack so quickly? What would Jefferson say? Would he see her weak now after this, unfit for her title? Tala feared all these things, as much as she could physically fear right was was swelling and threatening to erupt with every passing second.

Even after he had finished he continued to try and push as much of himself inside of her as he could. It hurt, it was too much. Her body wasn't capable of handling something like this, especially not when it was such a forced act. Her body cringed with every push he gave, the feeling of him filling her with his seed stopped and Tala wanted so badly to just crawl under a rock and hide there for years. His words caused her to muster a weak whimper as she cringed away from him. He wanted her to suffer more? How sick and twisted this man was just kept growing, unveiling itself past the point of obvious to simply beyond natural. He used the collar on her body to manipulate her, pulling her head up to have his vile lips kiss at her face like she would enjoy this, had enjoyed it and would do so again. She wanted to push him off but the disconnection between her fuzzy mind and her body made the movements weak and imprecise. She could swat at him just about as well as she could grab the stars. He touched at her breasts, her nipples in particular and she jumped in a surprised twitch. There was nothing she could do, that was the worst part. Her mouth was open in the desperation to cry out for help. Someone....anyone....why couldn't they come help her?

He pulled and tugged to try and pull his knot free and Tala whimpered loudly. It hurt immensely, the feeling was beyond anything she could explain. It felt almost like someone was trying to pull a bone right out from under her flesh. He tugged still, pulling at the flesh of her sex like it was nothing but a numb tool. When he did get himself free Tala collapsed onto the ground, trying to pull herself away from him with shaky limbs. Her eyes half shut in a dazed fashion she was once again handled by him like a doll. He kissed her, she winced with every touch of those lips on her flesh as she tugged at the collar on her neck again. It felt like it was choking her, she couldn't breathe. Everything was going dark. He started talking but none of it made sense. He said something about a white child but the rest was a blur. Words became just as fuzzy as the shapes and colours. Her eyes shut and she whimpered. Then there was nothing. She was safe in her unconscious. If only her body was as safe.

"speech"

[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

The black monster was free of her, with a smile he touched her hips again pushing them up again, he never told her he was finished with her. He let a hand slip to her collar giving it a quick jerk , as he shook his head, yes he was going to have to work hard on her. He was going to have to train her to his liking, and never once did he say he was done with her female sex organs. Maybe just maybe he was going for another round, or maybe he was going to let her allow the great pleasure of being kissed and licked down in that area. Maybe he just had plans for that area. ”I didn’t say I was done with you now did I? You need to wait till I tell you you’re able to place that pretty little rear down. Understood Bunny?” His words where cold and demanding. The sick male was glad she did not have much of a tail, just enough to hide the top of what he wanted however the other part of it was open for the world to see. He smiled as a finger reached down and rubbed at it, then he pushed it into her, he made sure to allow his claw to drag on the inside of her swollen walls. Pulling his finger out with a smile as he patted her rear, ”Now you can lay it down” He smiled as she pulled her rear down he laughed as he yawned, licking his finger as he laid down placing a hand upon her collar, letting a nail trace over the smooth metal that he had worked hard on restoring. ”You have much to learn my dear sweet pet.” Lucifer knew that in time she would be just want he wanted, she could never be what he needed, but wanted sure.

[/html]