time consumer
[html]
[ooc] and as you're falling down

[bic] could i hear you scream?

His disregard for the clan's boundaries could only have lasted so long as that. A quick glance around had proven to him that there was nobody about to kill him on sight for stepping over that line and now, he was uncontested. He didn't go far into the territory, of course, for even though he was blatantly a bold, yet stupid coyote in head, at heart he would always be a coward. Running was not below him, although he would like to pretend it was. If things turned out of his favour, he wasn't too stupid to keep on fighting. That would only get him killed, and he lived only to kill Gabriel and any Inferni member that stood in his way.

His aim was to make the clan powerful, to take over the wolf packs that sat so pettily along in their benevolent little world and crush all those who opposed them. Andrezej didn't want anything to do with biding time, and that was all his brother was truly good for. If they would liken him to the dogs that roamed the earth, so be it; he would disrespect their borders and their rules like one of the wolves. He wasn't afraid of any wrath that the clan could incur upon him.

Because truly, he would welcome the pain and the smell of blood. It turned him on, if it could so crudely be stated, and drove him mad with fury. He would fight on if blood entered the scene, fight until he was almost too weary to turn and run, and when he had to, he would have no qualms about it, assuming he had ripped at least parts of his opposer out. He probably wouldn't have been fussy about devouring said parts, either.

Cackling, Andrezej made his way slightly deeper into his brother's territory, yellow eyes quite devoid of emotion but shining with powerful heat.

[/html]
[html]

For our last thread, what would you like to say the outcome was? Hybrid scuffed him up, but Andrezej ran away when the going got tough?

I'm not for you, you're not for me;
I'll kill you first, you wait and see

He had watched him for only a few minutes before deciding he had to act. Although he had attacked Andrezej already, and left what he hoped would be some mighty fine scars, it seemed as though the child did not learn. He was finding the boy to be more of a nuisance than anything, and his disregard of the borders was impudent, if not plain stupid. Hybrid would have his head one day, just wait. It was not so much that he had a personal grudge against the boy (for he did; he had many reasons to hate him), but Andrezej was becoming a danger to the clan. His inability to accept his own defeat made him even more annoying. Hybrid would remove him from the borders once more, and kill him, too. Now that Gabriel had his own puppies to care for, Hybrid knew such actions would be acceptable.

Hybrid stalked around behind the other, moving quickly in his Secui form. He was not much larger, still small by all means, but the increase in speed was what he would need. His Secui form also offered him more strength, which would be vastly useful. He hardly cared that the boy was only in his Lupus form - he cared nothing for playing 'fair.'

Hybrid moved silently, at the last moment, moving so that rather being right behind Andrezej, he was at the boy's side, jumping, and aiming to break the boy's neck in one shot. He would use every dirty trick, everything he had learned to take the boy down as quickly as possible. It didn't matter now, for he was ready to rip the boy to shreds for everything he had done.

[/html]
[html]
[ooc] and as you're falling down

That sounds like a perfect outcome to me. Big Grin

[bic] could i hear you scream?

His paws pressed firmly into the sand as he walked, disregard written all over his face, though his intentions were not entirely readable. His attempt to get at Gabriel's children the first time had been thwarted by the mother, and Andrezej wore scars as if they were clothing; his body, even though he hadn't even yet seen a year, was criss-crossed with them. They were all fairly recent, mostly from his scuffle with Hybrid, and while he did walk so boldly into Inferni lands, Andre had no desire to come across the hybrid again. There were too many associations there that he was not favouring greatly, one being the fact that the bastard had tried to harm him, and the other being that exhilaration was no small deal in his presence.

That, in itself, was unspoken for. The boy would've been as quick to run to Hybrid as he was to run from him, and that was all a matter of following that feeling, that masochistic desire, over cowardice. For if he went to Hybrid, he would be ripped apart at the seams, and if he ran from, then his end would simply be prolonged. He had no troubles prolonging it but knowing that it had an end, knowing that someone wanted to finish it before he was done what he needed to do, that wasn't acceptable.

But he wasn't a little coyote any more. At eight months, Andrezej was quite large, building mass up from Laruku's side of the family and pulling it in to himself. When Hybrid was at his side, he yelped, snarling bitterly as the weight of the large male fell upon him, but he didn't collapse immediately. His legs locked like pillars and he shook viciously, attempting to dislodge the man, before toppling to his side. He twisted there, yowling as his feet came up and he attempted to kick at the Secui.

Get the fuck off me, Hybrid, he snarled bitterly, you don't even know what you're doing.

[/html]
[html]363.

Rawr :3

Time was a measurement, a constant, a source of repetition and continuous change: it summed up his experience quite nicely, too. He could account for the number of fights easily, recount their rough length, and the time ago. Such a simple measurement could prove so useful, and in this case, he suspected that it would be what allowed for him to do some damage. If anything, he took all he knew from past fights and tried to combine his knowledge, analyze his enemy and apply what he knew. With every fight he fought, he learned something. This time, however, he knew not only from past fighting how to fight in general, but how to fight this boy specifically.

He recalled the last time they had fought with ease: they boy had hesitated for a few moments, and had run away in the end. He was a coward, and he did not want to be hurt, but Hybrid suspected there was more to it. There had to be; no one could be so one-dimensional. Hybrid had to account for other pervading qualities, other ulterior motives.

Hybrid knew he would need to utilize his Secui form if he wished to win. He was undeniably small for his age and gender, and his Secui form gave him an advantage over other coyotes in their Lupus form. It was the extra bulk he possessed while in his Secui form that allowed him to hold on, to bear down on Andrezej. Hybrid opened his jaws and attempted to grab some fur, take some skin and meat off. He clamped down with his claws, aiming to hold on and bite the boy's neck in two.

Andrezej fell, taking Hybrid with him, but still he held on. The boy started to kick, and Hybrid twisted and writhed, trying to inflict as much pain as he could, to do as much damage as possible. He yanked viciously, putting some distance between the two. "You're disgusting. You attack coyotes, your own kind instead of going after those wolves. You're a traitor; I know exactly what I'm doing." He snarled madly, lowering himself, and moving to attack once more, warily stalking the boy.

[/html]
[html]

The younger coyote thrashed viciously against Hybrid, adrenaline easing the pain from anything that the other was doing and effectively dashing it out. He didn't feel; he was numb to it but for the heady rush it sent to his brain, that lure that the blood lent to him. It was like floating in a surreal place, somewhere where he would've wound up with alcohol but it had been triggered through masochism; it wasn't the same effect, because he had never experienced that of alcohol, but if he had to find a word to describe it would it would definitely do with it. Eventually, he did stop squirming around, and he did let Hybrid yell at him and screech at him.

He didn't have the strength to fight him, not so under like that. He barely even had the incentive to breathe through the high that the pain and the blood was giving him. Perhaps it was the adrenaline, or something else, in fact: He wasn't sure entirely, but part of him never wanted it to end. Part of him was scared shitless at the prospect of being rendered so incapable by just that. He heard Hybrid's snarl, but he didn't respond. Not with a retort.

Hybrid, he gasped, breathless, as his body slid fully to the ground like a rag doll. His eyes didn't open more than halfway, and he didn't like it, but he couldn't do anything about it. His nape bled, his fur and skin that had been wrenched from it before his eyes, and all it did was make his blood rush even more, made his brain crash, made his head spin.

Hybrid, oh god, he repeated, less in control this second time.
[/html]
[html]335.

I apologize for the atrocious wait on this.

He could not tell if his attacks had worked, for some reason. The child was moving, and he was certain blood was flowing, but it felt different. After a few moments, realized that this was because the boy had all but given up. He stopped his thrashing and kept his eyes half closed (or half opened?) Hybrid snarled angrily at the boys obvious weakness, angry that the child would be so easily defeated. He could still recall how he had wanted to teach this boy to stay on the correct path, to teach him the ways that were just and true. It appeared as though his past student had strayed from the path of righteousness and descended into a world of evil.

But Hybrid would save him. He was no prophet and followed no god like Gabriel did, for he did not need to. He needed no one or anything to tell him what he knew was right. He would punish the child for all his wrongs and show him that no matter how many times he cringed or cried out Hybrid's name, he was still at fault. He would learn.

By now, Hybrid had realized that Andrezej was in pain. It was a comforting thought knowing that he had somehow affected the boy. But it was not enough yet; the boy still did not understand. Although much of the fur around the boy's neck was now absent and blood was oozing from his wounds, it was not enough. "What are you doing, boy? You've strayed so far from the true path. I had high hopes for you, but for your betrayal of the clan and myself, you will have to suffer. This is just the beginning." He smiled, and began circling the boy for a few seconds. After eyeing his shattered state, he lunged again, making sure to attack where the boy would not be able to thrash and attack. Andrezej would die from a wound to the back: like the coward he was.

[/html]