Scared and Confused (Joining)
OOC:
1. Character Name: Kaliska
2. Character Birthdate (including year): 15 April 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Gender: Female
5. Your e-mail: Alex_luvzpets@yahoo.com
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): Alex_luvzpets for yahoo messenger
7. How did you learn/hear about 'Souls?: I was looking on google for a cool RPG game to play

IC:
Kaliska woke up with a jolt, another dream about her family. She wished that they would just go away. She remembers the whole thing as if it were yesterday, not a year ago. Her father forcing her mother and her to leave him to fight and her mother hiding her just before the killers also took her life. She remembers the year of wandering and barely surviving on her own. As well as the terrible trek across Canada to the land she heard so many stories of. She got up stiffly and started to walk.

Kaliska stopped suddenly when she smelt a strong scent of other wolves. Her mother had taught her to recognize boundaries and to never cross them. She sat down and thought of how she could get someone's attention.

She shook in fear, this could be the moment where she might actually meet other wolves. When she finally got enough courage, she let out a long but not loud howl. She hoped someone had heard her and hopefully they were nice...
[html]

OOC: Hello and welcome to 'Souls! =D

WC: 400+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What in the beginning had being nothing more than words of thanks was slowly turning into low curses. Surely the slow coming of spring brought change to the stoic white of the winter environment and it also helped improve the Valley’s condition as the once storm battered ground was slowly beginning to naturally heal itself. But with spring also came the raise in temperature, annoying fact when you still carried your heavy lump of fur that was intended to colder climates.

And so he ran, not only to get the refreshing wind to get the sun’s warmth to shake of his heavy coat, but also for the joy of it as he hadn’t done it for what seemed to be moths and being able to take each single step without having to wince in pain was the greatest thing on the world right now. Not even the mighty trees where to stop his way as he would just modify his direction slightly to avoid his body crashing into the silent giant.

Yet all good comes to an end sooner or later. What nature hadn’t been able to do with her standing elements a foreign howl at the distance had been able to slow him down to a short trot. Taking a few moments to catch his lost breath he smiled goofily at no one before breaking yet into another sprint. He certainly didn’t know who the responsible for the howl was but he was currently on an excellent mood at the moment a meeting someone new would only help it improve.

Dark ashen body carried through the patch work land of snow and earth, letting himself go once more to the thrill such a simple activity of running brought to his aching limbs. He actually enjoying himself a bit too much as when he refocused his sight he could now see another wolf not so far from him, though it took him some time to distinguish pelt from snow. It was now that he noticed that he was yet to stop running, with senseless words whispered into the wind he messily stopped some inches away from the other wolf, a ghostly white trail painting the route his build had just taken.

“Hello there miss! You are currently on the borders of Phoenix Valley. Is there something I can do for you?”

taking a sit right in front of the white wolf he let his maw part up into a friendly and welcoming smile, trying to make the white wolfess feel better as he had observed the look of fear on her green eyes. A short nod followed shortly in greeting, the routine of welcoming strangers on the pack’s borders was now more than known to him, and even at how methodic it actually was and that he could perform in an almost robotic matter he always tried to welcome newcomers with a warm smile and his always recurring manners.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
OOC: thanks its a really fun game!

IC:
Kaliska waited for a reply. So she decided to put her attention somewhere else. Noticing the beautiful surroundings amazed her. The winter was coming to an end but the valley was still slightly dead and snow filled. She couldn't wait to see what it would look like in full spring, with all the new blooms.

The thought was broken by the sound of approaching steps. From out of the white horizon she saw a dark ashen colored wolf running towards her. The quick thought of running crossed her mind but she hushed it, this wolf didn't seem to want to harm her. As the wolf made a messy stop, she anxiously waited for what he was going to say.

She paused for a moment, thinking of how she was going to ask. She tucked her tail submissively and stared at the ground avoiding contact. Then she shyly asked,

"I'm a wanderer and have been since I was younger. I was told about these lands and the prosperous packs here. I have been searching for a possible a pack to join, is there anyway I could join here?"
[html]

OOC: Sorry for this short, wacky and late post. I have been a bit ill for the past days and it was a bit difficult to write it (blasted headache D=)

WC: 300+

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The slight frown that was slowly forming on the once cheery expression of the male could not be stopped. He had never liked when wolves acted with submission for a reason or another as he deemed it unnecessary, but he knew it was to be done as a sign of good will. Taking the opportunity of the female’s lowered sight he shook his head softly to erase the frown, taking one deep breath before retaking the goofy grin he had moments ago. As she spoke he tilted his head curiously. It was weird but he had lately been meeting a lot of green eyed wolves, his father included. The fact struck him as weird as he always though the color was a rare one. The newcomer that had just stopped talking was a proof to the contrary.

“Of course miss! But before there are a few things I need to ask you, to begin with, could you please tell me your name?”

he tried to speak as softly and friendly as possible. She still looked nervous and maybe scared and he didn’t want to worsen it up. In a try to encourage her to answer he bowed softly, taking advantage of his lowered position to get a quick glimpse of her expression, and answered his own question

“My name is Falgar by the way. It’s a pleasure to meet you miss”

He then waited a few moments in order to let her answer his question, patiently sitting where he was while changing his sight from the ground, to the sky, and back to the white female. He then moved to his next question

“Also I need to know what you could offer to help Phoenix Valley?”

the pack needed all the help it could get right now, but he was not to reveal that yet as no matter how good where her intentions she was still an outsider.

<style>
.falgarlost .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.falgarlost p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.falgarlost b {color:#3D3D3D; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; }
.falgarlost {background-color:#ECEDE8; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/o08cpd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.falgarlost-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.falgarlost .inner {margin:10px 10px 250px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

He swept in like a shadow, like a demon taunting them in their midst, silent, dark, gruff. The scent of a stranger had caught his senses and halted them just moments before, and though the cyclops had only stopped in for an update on Valley status during his double-leader duty in AniWaya, the cyclops's duties as Patriarch still stood strong even for the brief time he would be there to do them.

"That is not a question for you to be asking, Falgar," he said, and it was how he was introduced to the stranger: Tall, scarred, unhappy. Jefferson moved to tower over them even on three legs, a twitch in his single eye and scarred features. Nothing more was addressed to his underling; his gaze shifted to Kaliska instead, briefly looking her up and down for threats, before his grainy voice pulled from his throat once more.

"Jefferson," his voice boomed, authoritative yet monotone. No spirit lay in its threads. "This is my pack, and I'm more interested in what you can do than he is, so start talking. Name first."

<style>
.jeffers-birdsz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-birdsz p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.jeffers-birdsz b {color:#4E5145; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-birdsz {background-color:#CDDCE0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EDF3F4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#788E94; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:418px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 115px 0px; }
.jeffers-birdsz-border {width:420px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
OOC:
It's okay life's been hectic here too! lol

IC:
Kaliska noticed the scars all over the ashen wolf and wondered where they came from. But she wouldn't dare ask knowing that she may cause a reaction. Whether it be bad or good, she didn't take the chance. The wolf seemed like a sweet and cheerful wolf, but that could just be because he was in a good mood.

Still shaking, she calmly replied, "My name is Kaliska." Taking advantage of her lowered position, she smiled at his attempt to calm her. He seemed like a caring wolf, she just hoped he would still allow her to join them.

When she noticed the new wolf approaching, she stopped any sense of happiness. This wolf looked like he meant business and she definitely did not want to make him angry. She shook in fear but stayed put. Keeping her ears back and her tailed tucked she answered his gruff demand.

"My name is Kaliska. I've wandered all my life, so I have learned a lot about the wilderness. I know how to hunt with a bow and stalk animals successfully. I also know how to cook and speak English as well as Latin." She held her position waiting for the wolf to answer her, she hoped he would accept what little she did know...
[html]

WELCOME! Smile

"Fine," the brute replied with a curt nod of the head. They didn't have many multiligual members, if any — he certainly knew no other languages, let alone be able to read and write the one he spoke — and, as for cooking, he wasn't quite sure how to take it. She must have experience with preparing the hunts, he supposed, as what he knew of human "cooking" was much extinct with their species. After all, their appliances and electricity were long gone.

"You'll be a Loas and move up from there," he finished, and just as quickly as he showed up, he started away. "Falgar, take care of her."

<style>
.jeffers-birdsz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jeffers-birdsz p {padding:2px 14px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.jeffers-birdsz b {color:#4E5145; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.jeffers-birdsz {background-color:#CDDCE0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... dtable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EDF3F4; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#788E94; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:16px; width:418px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 115px 0px; }
.jeffers-birdsz-border {width:420px; border:1px solid #383230; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! Please remember to make your first In Character post within five days.

Not sure where or how to start roleplaying? You can check the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for a list of open threads, as well as tons of people looking to plot out adventures with your new character! You can also start your own thread and see what kinds of interesting characters turn up for you. If you haven't already, please update your profile with detailed information on your character -- it'll help others get a feel for him/her, which in turn will help generate thread ideas.

You can also start doing other cool things like:

• Earning Word of the Day points, which can get you custom titles and even icons!
  • Fulling requirements for the Catacombs, our IC and OOC achievement system.
  • Participate in general chats and discussions in OOC Garbage.

You can find general roleplay help and guidelines, as well as a wealth of information on our werewolves and the 'Soulsverse on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once though! The guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference for various aspects of the game. If you're feeling lost or confused, don't hesitate to post a question in Roleplay Aides, or to seek out a Mentor.